Kollany Thirty-Five Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the pain she slid off the counter under the collar's control and onto her feet. She stood there with her arms held slightly out from her body, a spoon in each hand, one in her teeth, and one protruding from her ass like a stiff wooden tail. She clumsily turned in a complete circle so that everyone could see everything and also so that she had to look at everyone as they smiled and laughed at her complete humiliation. Then with a slightly stiff and clumsy walk caused both by the beating and by the spoon still stuck in her ass, she wobbled off into the great hall to stand outside the kitchen door where she had made many servants stand after being beaten by her.

The response of the various people who came into the hall for the evening meal was almost identical. As each came through the main doors, they would catch sight of Shumara standing with her arms held straight out from her body, each hand holding a giant spoon, another giant spoon in her mouth and a fourth sticking out of her ass. All conversation would cease as they took in the grotesque sight, but then smiles would form as they pointed at her and said, usually loud enough for her to hear, "I see Shumara has finally gotten a taste of her own medicine."

Finally the meal was ended, the hall was cleaned and the servants had all gone off to their rooms for their night. As the lights dimmed, Shumara, the spoons still in place, waddled through the great hall, down the hallways and into her room. Once in her room, the collar again partially released control of her body back to her mind. A clear voice spoke within her head saying, "As long as you do not attempt to leave this room or speak to anyone through the doors or windows, you may remain in control of your body."

Feeling herself in control, Shumara immediately dropped the two spoons and spit the spoon out of her mouth. She then gingerly reached behind herself and slowly pulled the final spoon from her ass.

"I sense conflicting emotions within you," said the voice. "You hate what happened and yet there is something about it that entices you. I can sense that it was not what was done, but the fact that it was done in public that has humiliated you. In fact, you secretly wish that they had done one final thing to you, don't you?"

"I wish no such thing!" Shumara yelled out loud, even though she knew that there was no one with her but the collar, and it could read her thoughts.

"Don't lie to me or I will punish you," said the collar.

After a long silence the collar continued, "Or is it that you want me to punish you? Do you want me to do to you what you secretly wished that they had done in the kitchen?... or even on a table in the center of the great hall?"

"Please do it," whispered Shumara, her head dropping in shame at what she had just said.

Her face immediately resumed the fixed expression that indicated that the collar was once again in control. Her movements were the measured pace of the collar's control as she picked up all four of the spoons from where she had thrown them on the floor, lay back on the bed, and holding all four handles tightly together, thrust the spoons into her cunt as far as they would go. Holding all four spoons together, she began moving them in and out of herself at a steady pounding pace. Her breath came in shorter and shorter gasps as her hips bucked against her hands until finally with a scream that was the same and yet different from what had been heard in the kitchen she clamped her legs tightly around her hands and moaned and thrashed upon the bed.

"That wasn't me, Shumara," said the voice from the collar. "I released control before you picked up the first spoon. That was you. And it proves that you did lie to me. So, now comes your punishment."

Shumara's hands, now under the true control of the collar, again began their pounding thrusts. She moaned and thrashed and yelled, "No, please no!" But her hands kept pounding and pounding until she clamped her legs together in orgasm not once, not twice, but ten more times. Finally, the voice from the collar spoke in her mind, "Sleep well, former princess. Your body will heal overnight. You have five more days of preparation, but I know already that it will be very difficult to come up with a proper punishment for someone such as you."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END CHAPTER TWO OF EIGHT

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12