Kosmo: Is Bigger Really Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

*****

Jake followed the short woman into the back area of the nursery. "This is nice." She said as she lowered her body to touch a small shrub. Again her skirt moved up until Jake was directly looking between her thighs at her sheer panties. "Come closer." She said smiling up at him. Jake's knees were trembling as he lowered himself until he was only inches from her. He could now see the dark pubic hairs and her pink slit through the skimpy material.

"Don't you just love it how it opens up?" Tina giggled. Her hands pulled open a small flower on the bush at the same time she opened her legs wider. She knew he could now see everything.

"What?" Jake asked not believing she was saying what she was saying.

"The flower." She giggled. "See how the pedals open up."

"Oh yes. The flower. It does look beautiful."

"Let's look back there." Tina said leading him to the remote section of the nursery where not a single other person could be seen. She moved up to a short tree and turned. "Would you boost me up there so I can see the flower?"

Jake knew she could walk around to the other side where the flowers were lower but, realized she was now playing a teasing game with him. "Sure." He smiled as he placed his hands onto her slim waist and lifted. She was so tiny he picked her up until her cute little butt was right in front of his face. The skirt cut right across the middle.

"A little higher." Tina giggled as she looked back at his face. She watched at her ass moved up until he was now looking directly at her pink ass cheeks. His mouth was only an inch from touching her flesh. She gasped when his mouth moved forward and his lips kissed her soft flesh. "Ohhh." She giggled.

Jake realized his mouth was on her ass and put her quickly down to the ground. "Oh my, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Tina giggled and took Jake's hand. "Let's check out the evergreens." She pulled him further back and into a thick grove of pine trees. "That looks soft over there." She smiled as she moved over and turned. Her fingers pulled her blouse up over her naked breasts and she quickly pushed down her skirt and thongs at the same time. "Come to Tina." She said as she lowered herself onto her back.

Jake didn't have any power to turn down a beautiful woman who was lying spread-legged before him. "What about Brad?" He asked looking down as her vaginal pedals opened.

"I'm sure he won't mind." Tina giggled.

*****

"I'm sure Jake won't mind." Brad said. He moved down into the water again and stood inches in front of her. The tip of his prick stuck out of the water only an inch from her face.

"You better watch that thing or someone might do this." Blue grinned as her hand rose out of the water and moved like a shark circling the tip. Her fingers curled in the water and moved down the shaft with out touching it. As she felt his stomach her fingers tightened around the hardness and slowly moved up, up and up to the tip.

"What do you think I should do with it?" Blue teased, holding on to the tip and looking up at him.

"OH, Gezz, Blue anything you want." He moaned.

"You have to swear not to tell Jake." She said as her mouth opened and moved up to the huge mushroom head sticking out the top of her hand. "Swear!"

"I SWEAR!" He screamed as her mouth engulfed the tip and her tongue flicked across the small opening.

*****

"You have to swear not to tell Blue." Jake said as he moved his lips down to her dripping pussy. Tina smiled looking down at his mouth. "Swear!" He said.

"I SWEAR!" Tina cried as his tongue slid between her pink flower pedals. He might have a smaller penis but his tongue was rapidly flicking against her clit.

*****

Blue took her time licking and sucking his large pole. Her fingers explored his length and moved lower to cup his balls. "What size shoes do you wear?" She asked, moving her mouth off the crown.

"14 D. Why?"

"Just wondering." She grinned. She didn't want him to climax until she at least felt him inside of her.

Brad just stared at her dripping nakedness as she pushed up out of the water. "In the interest of research." She began. "I'm going to allow you to fuck me." She smiled and sat up on the edge and spread her legs wide. "Please take it slow."

Brad pushed his torpedo through the bubbling water to her blonde gate. "Get ready for heaven baby." He bragged as his tip pushed slowly but progressively into her tight pussy. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her mouth met his. Her tongue invaded his mouth as his prick invaded her tightness. "Slow" She screamed as he filled her cavity up, up and up. She felt her body being pulled away from the edge of the hot tub. She was now being supported by his huge penis as he pushed it in and out of her. Her legs were kicking the water upward splashing the black box and Paulo.

*****

Jake aimed his six inch prick at his sister-in-laws moist hole. He knew Brad was a lot bigger than him but his lips and tongue had brought Tina to the point of release. It would only take her a little push of his prick to get her over the edge. The fit was perfect, not too tight and not too loose. All parts were in contact as his six inch hard-on rubbed against her inner linings. "OH! OH! OH!" She cried. It feels so good and so different. She thought.

*****

"Wait Brad. Slow down." Blue begged. He was fucking her so fast it was starting to hurt. "It must be the water. We need to get out." The water was not the best lubricant.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as his hands cupped her buttocks.

"Upstairs." She answered. She hung onto his shoulders as he moved the both of them out as a single unit with his prick still buried deeply inside of her. He kept his balance as he walked them up to the door. "Would you like to do the honors?" He laughed.

Blue reached down and opened the door. "Hurry."

Brad moved as quickly as he could into the house and up the stairs. He moved to the master bed and slowly lowered their body's down until she was lying on top of him. "Go ahead. Fuck me now." Brad grinned. His fingers moved up to toy with her breasts and nipples. Blue controlled the depth as she lowered her hips. She sank lower, and lower and lower until his tip pushed against her cervix. She closed her eyes feeling the pain deep inside of her. It felt new and different and.................big just big.

"I never imagined how...oh God.........how.........how.....different it feels." Her lips again smashed down against his as she fucked him this time.

*****

"We better get dressed." Jake whispered to Tina who was just holding his body tightly against hers. She opened her eyes and shocked him.

"Brad and I sat this up." She whispered hoping he would not be angry.

"This? Brad wanted us to have intercourse?"

"Yes. He wanted to fuck Blue." Tina said.

"That fuck!" Jake said pushing back from her. "Wait until I get my hands on him."

"I'm sorry." Tina said realizing how angry he was. "It was because of Blue's article."

Jake stopped dressing and looked at her. "The bigger is better thing?"

"Yes. Blue seemed to want to know how it felt with a bigger penis inside of her. When I told Brad he suggested we do this. I'm glad we did." Tina said.

"You are glad?" Jake asked. "But, I'm not as big."

"It was different but, I felt......it's hard to describe.........I felt totally into it. It was like we were one body and as a body we did it together. It was wonderful." She smiled.

"But with Brad?"

"I'm not doing anything and it's all him. Yes, I climax but it's not as fulfilling. Does that make any sense?

"I think so." Jake said calming down. He was actually anxious to see if Blue would really fuck Brad because she didn't like him and she was so conservative. They quickly dressed and drove back to the city without any plants.

*****

"I'm coming Blue. Are you?" Brad grunted feeling his bubble about to pop.

"What?" Oh, move up a little." Blue groaned.

"Ah shit." Brad moaned as he filled her cavity with his juices. Blue held on as he pumped two more times hard deep inside of her.

"Oh god. That was so good." Brad said. "You made it right?"

"Not really." Blue said now wishing she had not allowed him to fuck her.

"Maybe next time?" Brad said as he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"I think we better get dressed. Our spouses will be coming back shortly." She said, moving out from under his body. "We don't want to get caught like this."

"I don't think Jake will complain." Brad laughed as he watched her walk naked to the doorway.

Blue stopped. Why was he so sure? Then it hit her. "Tina's seducing Jake." She said, turning and looking at Brad for confirmation. He was smiling. "You shit head. You planned this didn't you?"

"Tina told me how interested you were in my size."

"Asshole." She said as she moved quickly down to get into her swimsuit.

*****

"Brad's car is not here." Tina said, surprised that her husband had already left.

"Lucky for him." Jake quipped, worried about Blue. He wondered if he had raped her. He ran into the house and found it empty. He looked out onto the patio and saw her in the hot tub drinking a glass of wine.

"Hi." He said moving out on the patio.

"Hi." She said back not smiling.

"I fucked up." He confessed. Blue put down her glass of wine and looked at him.

"Me too."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"It was Brad." Blue said trying to make their actions seem less. "He planned it."

"I know." Jake said, watching her move out of the water.

"Let's go to bed." She said moving her lips up to his. "I love you."

"Me too." He said hugging her close to him.

*****

Brad was drinking a beer watching TV when she came in the house. "Jake was not too happy when he found out." She said.

"Too bad. He got to fuck you right?"

Tina was pissed hearing his tone. "Yes, and it was the best fuck I've ever had." She said moving up the stairs.

"Yeah, right. Little dick pleased you." He laughed.

"I found out tonight there's more to sex than how big a man's dick is." She laughed.

"Get lost." Brad said. It was bad enough not satisfying Blue but to hear how great sex was with his brother just killed his whole plan. Where did he go wrong?

*****

Jill was surprised when she found Blue at her desk early the next morning. "Good morning." She said smiling.

Blue could tell there was something different about Jill. "Who is he?"

"I really shouldn't say." Jill answered. She remembered what Blue had said about crossing the line with your co-workers.

"It's OK Jill." Blue said smiling.

"I interviewed John and his wife last night." She said, looking downward.

"And..........?" Blue asked sitting forward. "You did it with John." She answered for her.

"Well yes, but..."

"But? There's more?"

Jill got up and closed the door. "I was interviewing his wife and we ended up measuring it. Things progressed and the next thing I knew I was directing them on how to do it doggie style." Jill took a big breath. "Then, his wife told him to do it to me while she watched."

"Wow." Blue said hearing the story. "Was it good?"

Jill's face broke out into a big grin. "It was the best. I know he is a few inches longer at the most but it felt so good."

Blue thought about telling her about Brad but decided it was not the right time. "You had better cool it with John. I don't want it to get out in the office especially since you were doing the interview."

"Don't worry. It was a one time deal." Jill laughed as she walked out the door.

Blue took the next hour to write down her thoughts about her sex with Brad. All she could remember was that it was exciting at first, painful when he pushed it in and no fireworks at the end. She realized that she had to interview Tina who had made it with a man with a smaller penis. Tina was home when she called.

"Sure stop by." Tina said, surprised to hear her sister-in-laws voice.

An hour later Blue walked into Tina's house.

"How's everything since you know what." Blue asked.

"Actually, not that bad. Sex with Brad has gotten better. Sure, I had thought being fucked with a big penis was the ultimate but that changed when.........." She hesitated. "When Jake and I did it."

"Really?" Blue asked excited. "Change how?"

"Jake took the time to make sure I was as excited as him before he even entered me." Tina said. "I feel funny telling you." She blushed.

"It's OK. Jake and I are OK with what happened."

"The sensation was all over my body and not just in my vagina." She giggled. "My whole body exploded."

"Is there anything else or other reasons why it was so good?" Blue said mentally taking notes in her mind.

"Well yes, I don't think I would've felt the same with a stranger or someone I really didn't care for that much. I like Jake and I think that made a difference."

Suddenly it hit Blue why the sex with Brad was not that good. She really just didn't like them.

"I told you about Jake. Now you have to tell me about Brad. Was Bigger Better?" Tina asked.

"Not really." Blue confessed. "I think it was for the opposite reason that your sex with Jake was so good."

"You and Brad never really have liked each other have you?"

"Not really." Blue said. "I'll got to get back." She said goodbye and headed back to the office. ON her way to the office Blue called Mark's house and got Maggie. She invited them to come to their house tonight to finish his interview. If things went correctly she would be able to have intercourse with Mark. That is if Jake and Maggie were willing.

*****

Jack Cross was waiting in Blue's office when she returned. Blue was surprised the door was closed and when she opened it she understood why. Jill was standing by her desk and Jack was sitting in her chair. Jill had been giggling until she heard the door open. She turned with a jerk and looked at Blue. "Blue!"

Blue noticed Jack's hand quickly moving on his lap. "Uh, did I interrupt something?" Blue asked as she moved over to her chair and glance down at the large bulge in Jack's crotch.

"I was interviewing Mr. Cross." Jill said meekly as she moved to the door.

"I think you should do your research at your desk for now." Blue said snappy. Jill turned and quickly exited the office.

"So, I guess you got it cleared with HR." Blue said smiling. If anyone was going to interview her boss it was going to be her and now Jill.

"Yes. But, they wanted to have two people do the interview to make sure there was no sexual harassment." Jack replied.

"And, you started without me?"

"Something came up." Jack laughed.

"So, should I call Jill back in here while I finish the interview?"

"Sure." Jack said confidently. He looked at the clock and noticed it was almost quitting time. "But, maybe we should do this someplace else?"

"I'm having a couple over at my house tonight for an interview. Why don't you call your wife and ask her to join us?"

"My wife?" Jack repeated nervously. His wife was the number one prude.

"Sure. I would like to interview her as well." Blue smiled. "You don't want to have all the fun do you?"

Jack laughed. "You don't know Mrs. Iceburg."

"Maybe the interview will melt and loosen her up?"

"If you can do that I promise you a big raise." Jack laughed.

"It's not a raise that I'm looking for."

Jack smiled and walked back to his office. His wife Jean was hesitant at first but when he said they wanted her for an interview she quickly agreed. He wouldn't tell her what the subject was.

*****

Jake was more than ready to meet some new people especially when Blue told him about the purpose of the party. However he was not too happy about the fact that he was smaller than the other two men.

"We are not going to whip it out and measure it are we?" He asked.

"That's up to you." Blue laughed. She hurried upstairs to shower and to pick out her sexiest underwear just in case the opportunity came up to show them.

Mark and Maggie arrived first and Jake showed them into the den while Blue finished dressing. Jake tried not to look at the young woman's short skirt and tan thighs as she sat haphazardly on the sofa but it was too good an opportunity.

"So how do you know my wife?" Jake asked as he handed them the drinks they had ordered.

"I met her in the library while she was doing some research on her current article." Mark smiled. He wondered if the man knew everything that had taken place so far even the thing Maggie and Blue had at his place.

"The Bigger is Better thing?" Jake asked.

"Uh huh." Maggie giggled. Although they had a pretty open relationship they had not actually swapped with another couple at the same time. Her mind was sizing up how good she thought Jake would be in the sack.

When Blue walked in they all stopped talking and turned to see the sexy dress Blue was wearing. It moved down to her knees however a long slit moved seductively up her bare thigh almost to the hip. "I see you two have met my husband."

"Yes." Maggie smiled. "Is it just going to be the four of us?"

"I've asked my boss and his wife to join us. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure." Mark quickly answered for the both of them. They each had two strong drinks before the doorbell rang again.

Jack moved ahead of his small petite wife who kind of hid behind him and they entered the house. They all introduced themselves and Jake quickly put a drink in Jack and Jean's hands.

The first 30 minutes was kind of feeling each other out. It wasn't until Blue got Jean in the kitchen that the shy woman found out about what the topic of the article was.

"IS BIGGER REALLY BETTER." Blue answered the woman when she asked. She saw the instant nervousness on the woman's face.

"You mean....?"

Blue smiled. "It was your husband's idea."

"Figures." Jean said while finishing her drink. As she aimed the glass up high to get the last gulp the liquid came splashing down over her lips and down her chin. The whole top of her dark blue silk blouse was soaked. "Oh my." Jean exclaimed feeling the cool liquid spread down into her small bra.

"Let me help." Blue said as she grabbed some paper towels to help the embarrassed woman. She handed them to her.

"I need to get this off." Jean said.

"Come up to my bedroom and I'll help." Blue volunteered. It would give her a chance to be with the woman alone for a while.

When the two women walked back into the den they saw Maggie dancing in front of the fireplace while the three men sat back smiling. "You two want to join me?" She asked as she wiggled her hips. The short and very tight skirt clung to her hips and her round succulent breasts were almost spilling out of her blouse.

"Jean spilled her drink on her blouse. We will be upstairs." Blue said smiling. She wondered how long it would take for the wild Maggie to remove her clothing.

*****

Jake was the one who got Maggie to show her dance moves. The woman had said she was on a dance team while in college and that she still had some of the moves. She looked at Mark and Jack and they both pushed her to dance. Jake found a nice dancing song and there she was shaking and moving her hips.

"It's hard dancing in this skirt." She said as she did a 360 degree pivot.

"We won't object if you take it off." Jake injected. "Sure go ahead." Mark said.

"You don't think your wife will mind?" Maggie asked Jack.

"Wife? What wife?" Jack chuckled.

All eyes were on her hands as she grabbed a hold on her skirt waistband and pushed downward. Her silver thongs also moved downward as the tight skirt passed over her abs. The silver undies were almost to her shaved slit when the skirt pulled away. The men could easily see her pussy was bare of hair. Jack and Jake had never seen a real live bare pussy before.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
1...345678