Kris and Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes my lover ........ feast on my tits," groaned Kris as she ran her fingers through Kelli's hair and pulled her gently onto her breast like a suckling baby.

Kelli was slightly disappointed when Kris guided her head out of her substantial cleavage and over onto her nipple. But the disappointment didn't last long as her lips closed on the cherry red little bullet that crowned her stunning breast ............. then she sucked hungrily on a woman's breast for the first time since being a baby on her mother. This time she enjoyed the warmth and firmness of the breast for its sexual pleasure rather than the security and nourishment that her mother's breast gave all of those years ago.

"Oh baby," Kris groaned in delight almost reading Kelli's mind. Not being a mother Kris enjoyed the sensation in a purely sexual way as her pussy got hotter and wetter; and she craved attention for her clit and pussy, so far under touched by her new lover.

Kelli feasted on the whole creamy flesh drawn into her mouth and lapped her tongue across the nipple to generate continuous sighs and groans from Kris. Kelli rang her thumb and forefinger over the other nipple making it stand proud until she switched to the other breast with her mouth.

Kris wanted Kelli so badly between her legs now, but against that she didn't want to rush Kelli as she was doing such amazing things to her body and mind. She could feel one nipple being chewed on, one nipple being rubbed to distraction, and one hand gripping & massaging her full buttock; all at the same time. Kris just needed to cum again, and she needed to cum right now. The stimulation of her tits was driving her wild, bringing her again to the edge of orgasm and the hand exploring her arse was divine, but her pussy needed attention. Reaching behind her she gripped Kelli's wrist and guided her hand around the front to her crotch; there she pressed Kelli's hand firmly against her mound and rubbed in a circular motion.

Kelli was a quick learner and knew from her own masturbating what Kris needed. Sliding her middle and forefingers under Kris's crotch she started rubbing hard on her trousers. At the same time she placed her thumb hard against her covered clit and started rubbing.

"Yes Kelli ......Yes Kelli ........YES Kelli .......YES KELLI" she screamed out loud as she tumbled over the edge into her long awaited and much needed orgasm. She thought she was pissing herself as a torrent of juices flowed between her pulsating pussy lips. Her knees sagged as she leant against the table as Kelli's mouth sucked hard on her heaving tit and her other fingers sank deep into the flesh of her other breast almost causing pain.

Kelli smiled at the pleasure she knew to be giving to Kris as she felt her own pussy moisten again.

"Get me naked, get my clothes off now," Kris panted in an authorative voice to her new lover.

Kelli needed no second bidding. She dropped to her knees, letting Kris's breasts swing free, as she reached for the waist band of her tight striped trousers. She fumbled in her urgency to get them off, and finally they started to come off Kris's hips and down her thighs.

The musk of female juice filled the air as Kelli pulled down Kris's panties at the same time in her urgent need to get her hungry lips on Kris's already swollen pussy.

Kelli's eyes almost bugged out as the juice matted hairs of Kris's mound came into view, followed closely by her first close up view of another woman's excited pussy. She had never seen something so beautiful, so enticing, and so immediately necessary to her own sexual gratification.

Kris was still trying to step out of her trousers and panties when Kelli's mouth clamped over her entire pussy, followed immediately by her extended tongue shooting between the folds of her swollen and saturated lips. A mini orgasm trembled through her pussy in appreciation of the tonguing she was about to get; but Kris wanted to be giving as well as receiving.

"Kelli lay down on the carpet so we can 69," Kris instructed as she gentled pulled on Kelli's hair to get her face off her pussy.

Kelli was very reluctant to leave the sodden heat of the pussy that filled her face, but she bowed to the instructions and experience of Kris.

Kris looked at the disappointment in Kelli's eyes as she looked down at her juice smeared face. She smiled lovingly at Kelli, "It will be so wonderful for both of us ..... Lie down."

Kelli trusted her and lay flat, looking up at Kris's legs, thighs, juice matted mound and her stunning heaving breasts that seemed to tower over her. She wanted more of Kris, she wanted all of Kris, and she wanted her now; so she stretched out her hands towards Kris and spread her thighs to communicate her need and desire.

Kris looked down and realised that she had never had such a willingly, sensual first time lover in all the time since she and her best friend had experimented together as 15 year old virgins. She knew that she had found in Kelli a lover that would give her everything she desired, and then some. She walked slowly around Kelli several times admiring the beauty below her holding up her arms begging Kris to come down to her. Finally Kris stood at Kelli's head, one foot each side of her head and admired the lover below her. Kelli's breasts looked flat as she was stretched out, but the spread thighs and the glistening pussy called to her like a siren to a Greek sailor of old. She couldn't deny herself or Kelli any longer; slowly she started to sink down to join Kelli on the carpet.

Kelli loved the way Kris's tits bounced and wobbled in their fullness as she paraded around above her; and she especially loved the drift of Kris's firm buttocks as she walked. The sight of Kris's dripping pussy with juices running down her full, but shapely, thighs tormented Kelli. Kelli reached with her outstretched arms and pleaded with her eyes for Kris to join her. And finally she was rewarded with Kris standing above so she could focus up the twin walls of flesh to the saturated forested mound nestling in the valley between Kris's thighs. All of this crowned by two heaving swinging breasts that now started to slowly descend towards her; God she was going to heaven.

Kris appreciated the view as well as she descended to the deep shag pile carpet of the boardroom floor that had Kelli's lovely young body spread across it waiting for her. Kris eased her thighs apart as she settled astride Kelli's young beautiful face. As she knelt down, her pussy just inches above Kelli's face, Kris reached down to run her hands over Kelli's breasts, moulding the flesh together to form a small cleavage as she started to tweak Kelli's nipples back to a hard erect tip. She felt Kelli's arms circle around the top of her thighs to apply slight pressure on her mound to ease her pussy lips slightly apart before applying pressure to pull Kris down into the range of Kelli's tongue and mouth. Whilst Kris was focused on playing with Kelli's tits, she was suddenly distracted as Kelli's erect tongue penetrated her pussy followed seconds later by Kelli's mouth sealing itself on her spread pussy lips

"Oh yeah, Kelli .... that is out of this world ..... let me return the favour," Kris promised as she slid her hands off Kelli's tits and slid them down over the flat stomach & on to the damp mound beneath. She lightly brushed her fingers across the puffy lips before running them up the tender flesh of the inside of Kelli's thighs. Once her fingers reached the knees she firmly pushed them wide apart. The spreading Kelli's thighs also opened Kelli's pussy, and Kris admired the beauty of the dish in front of her as the drops of pussy juices glinted in the soft lighting.

"Bon appetite my lover," Kris whispered as she lowered her head between Kelli's spread thighs and her own pussy firmly down onto Kelli's raiding tongue.

No more was said for several minutes as both women feasted on each others pussy, each adhering to their parents training on how to behave in polite society – 'Don't talk with your mouth full.'

Kelli couldn't believe how the 69 position gave such amazing access to Kris's hot pussy, clit and bushy mound. She only had experience of a 69 with her boyfriends when it is easy as six to eight inches of erect manhood is easy to access. But now she had a moist pussy to savour, entertain, devour and pleasure, in that order. Kelli penetrated deep, deep inside of Kris, running her tongue at all angles into the tight tunnel of Kris's hot tunnel of joy; only to be rewarded with a constant flow of nectar to savour. She was in no hurry; she wanted this to last all night. So for perhaps ten minutes she lightly licked, teased, sucked, lapped & gently blew on the warm, succulent, damp, & tasty flesh that enveloped her mouth.

Kris was taking it slowly as well after her initial lust had been tempered by two panty orgasms. But now her pussy was been attended to properly by her young lover and she was enjoying every lick minute of it. The beauty of a 69 with a woman was that each to teach the other, test what they fancied trying or just returning the favour of what the other was doing to you. For several minutes Kris mimicked exactly what Kelli was doing to her own pussy, before she decided to teach her lover something new. Carefully Kris reached under Kelli's arse to bring one hand up between her thighs to run her finger along the bottom of Kelli's pussy as she stopped lapping up her juices to allow some to flow out onto her finger. Slowly she coated her finger before she carefully eased it between the sodden walls of Kelli's snatch. She was rewarded by a deep lick by Kelli, who was startled by the change in their love making. Kris roamed the inside of Kelli's pussy for several minutes as she ran her tongue through the matted bush of pubic hairs above Kelli's pussy.

Kelli groaned into the depths of Kris pussy in joyous appreciation of the treatment her own pussy was receiving, before eventually feeling Kris withdraw her finger, accompanied by a gush of juice from the depths. But she was amazed when Kris started to rub the displaced juices around her puckered ring.

'Surely she is not going to play with my backhole,' Kelli thought in a very shy & naïve way.

Kris used the fingers of her other hand to ease Kelli's buttocks apart as she pressed gently on Kelli's tight ring piece.

Kelli paused as the pressure grew on her ring. No one had ever played with her arse, not even herself in the bath. But the feelings received by her brain weren't ones of disgust, but rather one of a new unknown form of pleasure. She was starting to enjoy this exploration of both her body and her knowledge of sex & lovemaking. Suddenly Kelli winced as her hole was stretched by Kris's finger as it pressed hard against her virgin ring, only to feel it ease apart under the pressure, and the invading digit entered her most private area. Kelli was amazed at how this heightened the feelings & sensations she was feeling; and she rewarded Kris by resuming her tonguing of Kris's pussy.

'Well two can play that game,' she thought by coating her own fingers with Kris's juices and then easily inserting it into Kris's upturned, spread, full fleshed arse; only in her enthusiasm she pushed her finger into the second knuckle making Kris's head snap up with the brief flash of pain that the invasion caused. Both woman gently teased each other via their rings as they explored each other for several minutes.

But it was the newbie, Kelli, who took the passion a stage further as she reached down between their bodies to search out Kris's left breast as it rubbed across Kelli's stomach. Kelli cupped the mass of the hanging breast in her hand and lifted it slightly, taking the weight in her hand as she started to rub it in a small circular motion.

This was just too much for Kris; her new lover was taking to this too fast, giving out pleasure like Santa at Christmas. Here was her virgin lover to womanly sex taking the lead as Kelli ate out her pussy with gusto; massaged & squeezed her swollen breast like a lump of Grandmas dough; and reamed her arse like there was no tomorrow. There had to be a tomorrow as Kris wanted more of Kelli, night after night after night ...... she was smitten with this girl.

The slow, gentle leisurely start was now being overtaken by the passion building in each others bodies. Both wanted to relieve the terrible itch, burning, and craving for another orgasm. But both wanted to reward their lover for the beautiful feelings that they were receiving from the various points of stimulation and contact of their now sweaty bodies.

The feeling of skin rubbing skin; breasts rubbing stomach; chins rubbing mounds excited both women and caused their juices to flow more freely. Kelli could feel her own juices running down her bum cleavage, only to be picked up by Kris's pistoning finger as lubricant as it continued to roger her arse.

Now both of them craved an orgasm above all else and both knew how to achieve it best ......... the clit, the love button, the trigger to unlimited bliss and joy.

Being the most experienced Kris started seconds before Kelli. Using her free hand she slid one finger into Kelli's pussy while the other hand continued to plunder the tight ringpiece; but then she transferred her tongue to the hood covering Kelli's clit. But persistant licking soon eased the hood back to reveal the holy of holies – an excited and swollen clit.

At that same moment Kelli started to search out Kris's clit of her own volition.

Now both Kelli & Kris were humping their hips and arses for all they were worth as each wanted to give each other the release of orgasm as a reward for the pleasure they themselves were enjoying and savouring. This humping was driving fingers deeper into tender but excited arses, stepping up the pleasure levels to almost explosion point.

Neither of them could last any longer, the licking, lashing tongues against hard excited love buttons were just too much. Both starting waling at each other as they both started to self combust while trying to ignite their lover.

Suddenly the carpet was a mass of frailing legs as clitorises' triggered meltdown in their owner's bodies. Both pussies trying desperately to put out the infernos enveloping them by flooding the love tunnels with copious amounts of juices, whilst the receiving long lapping tongues played across the surface of an already red hot clit .... and so the infernos continued until both ran out of energy as they panted, screamed, licked some more, and screamed again, and they creamed together.

The aroma of spent juices filled the boardroom as they sagged down together and kissed each others pussies 'Au revoir' for now; before Kris rolled off Kelli and onto her back.

Kelli drew energy from deep within to turn around and crawl into Kris's arms as they both lay panting on the shag pile, both totally shagged themselves.

To be continued......

12