Kris Has a Breakthrough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers

Kris nearly fainted and attempted to force his body to stay still, but he could not stop the frantic reaction of his spasming muscles. Xanna ran the taut leather tip across Kris' buttocks and he felt as if he would never be able to fight his body's natural reaction to the stimulation. Again and again the caress of the crop sent surges of electricity that he could not stop and each time the crop fell lit left a stinging sear of pain.

Xanna stopped and put the shaft of the crop across his throat and applied just a hint of pressure. "Bad boy, I don't think you are even trying not to move. That ass of yours is shaking like a little slut's." She grabbed his ass cheek with one hand while keeping the crop pressed on his windpipe with the other. Her hand went between his legs and a finger traced along his perineum. "Look at that little hole twitch."

Kris perspired with fear and lust. His dick struggled against its bindings. He was an anal virgin and until recently had never even thought of that area as erogenous. When he was tied up and being beaten though he noticed how much his asshole would twinge with want. He was scared about what it meant, but the fear instead of bringing on panic instead made the straining worse and added to his lightheaded giddiness.

Xanna watched Kris' response. She didn't want to push him too far too fast, but based off of his physical reactions following his mental breakthrough the time to push him over the edge of total submission had come. She ran the crop between his legs and tapped it along his rope-bound cock. He winced and tried not to cry out as it moved down and sent thrills of pain through his sack. Xanna had angled the crop so that the shaft of the crop teased the entrance to his ass. He couldn't stop from grinding against it and Xanna didn't move to stop his frantic writhing. She watched enthralled as Kris lost himself in perfect bliss.

"Yes, why care if you're a "real man" or not if it feels this good, this right," Xanna cooed. "Just relax Kris. Just let the sensations carry you down deeper and deeper. Into ever greater submission. Just as you have always wanted."

"Yes Mistress," he mumbled as he felt his mind and body dissolve into the pleasure he was experiencing. He wanted to give himself totally to her and as he anticipated what that entailed his desire drowned out the last of his fear and he felt his mind calm as he accepted his state of total domination.

The crop was removed and after a moment Xanna's hand returned. Her fingers were slick with lubricant. He started to tense up, but the delicious relaxation carried down his body and left just need behind. A finger pushed into the ring of muscles and he felt his rosebud open to her touch. It slid in with less resistance than he could have imagined and he felt a shuddering groan let loose from the pit of his stomach and roar up out of his mouth. A second finger joined the first and the first finger went deeper. The muscles struggled; it hurt badly and he fought the temptation to cry out, but he couldn't stop a pained whimper from escaping.

"Push back against me. I know it seems counter-intuitive, but it will go in easier," Xanna advised in a steady voice of command.

He followed her advice and was surprised when the second finger glided in easily next to the first. The nerve endings sent a flood of new and exquisite thrills through his body and mind. On the inward thrusts he noticed a tingle that seemed to sit somewhere behind the base of his still-struggling erection. He could feel it leaking pre-cum all over the ropes that forced it up. His sphincter relaxed and moved in sympathy with the penetrating digits.

A third finger went in and Kris had to grip the cross arms in front of him to keep from falling off balance as he nearly swooned in ecstasy. Lights flashed in front of his eyes and the flickering firelight of the room added to his dizziness. "Just let go and feel Kris. Relax and surrender to me," he heard the voice of his Mistress soothing him and he felt his mind slow it's flurry of thoughts until it narrowed down to singular focus. He latched on to the thought like a drowning man in a sea of blank pleasure. Obeying his Mistress had brought him to this place of wonderful bliss and peace.

The fingers went away and Kris almost sobbed at the feeling of emptiness inside his anus. Xanna placed a dildo into the harness around her waist and approached the quivering, bound young man. She stroked his honey blonde curls and his erect nipples, building the anticipation hotter and hotter between them. Xanna knew the moment had come and she knew the consequences, but she embraced her role. Kris was hers, as she had wanted ever since she had met the shy, awkward submissive. Her heart soared and filled with tenderness.

Kris felt the head of the dildo press into him and he pushed against it to aid its entry. Mistress Xanna had brought him to a state of total physical and mental surrender and he gloried in the fact. The dildo went in and he was shocked as it seemed to milk a stream of semen that ran down the already wet ropes. It pushed past and hit an enormous bundle of super-sensitive nerves and his body experienced an orgasm unlike any he had ever felt before.

It didn't stop. Again and again it thrust in; his anal walls clenched around the dildo in a frenzied paroxysm of lust. It squeezed his prostate and sent shockwaves into the base of his cock. His hips bucked wildly and Xanna put her arms around his torso and held him still. Her thighs slapped into his cheeks as he pushed himself against her harder and harder. His low moans became howls. He felt like he was going to explode, but that he couldn't because of the ropes restraining his completion.

Kris' grunts of pained frustration were reaching a breaking point when he felt the knots loosen. His dick sprang free, harder than it had ever been. A few moments and thrusts later and he erupted like Vesuvius. An almost animalistic snarl left his lips as he came all over the wall and cross. He slumped forward, exhausted and totally broken. He had attained his heart's desire. He had submitted entirely.

The dildo slipped out of him and he felt Mistress Xanna unhook his restraints. She led him over to the mattress and had him lie down. She pushed his sweat drenched bangs out of the way and dropped a kiss on his forehead. Her ice blue eyes shined warmly down.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you," Kris gave his profuse gratitude.

"You're welcome my dear. You did so well," Xanna purred in his ear.

Xanna's hands petted his naked skin and Kris was amazed to see that in spite of his orgasm he was still hard. She worked her hand down and grabbed the base of his cock. He lost himself in her eyes, absorbed in the wonder of the feel of her fingers running up and down his shaft. He leaked more pre-cum and delighted in the slight tingle in his still trembling asshole that accompanied.

"Prepare me!" Xanna ordered as she lowered her pussy over his lips.

Kris' mouth embraced her labia and his tongue slipped into her channel. Xanna sighed in ecstasy as he buried his face deeper into her mound. He could barely breathe around her smothering sex, but he lost himself in the task. He gasped for air as he pulled his chin forward and took her clit between his front teeth. He lightly nibbled and Xanna writhed harder into his adoring jaws.

Xanna threw her head back and came, letting her juices coat Kris' face. He hadn't known things could get even more perfect. The joy he felt as he pleased his Mistress rang through him like a symphony. He felt as though his body was vibrating in time with the primal pulse of the universe. Kris gasped for air and exulted in his position with every choking breath.

Xanna took her dripping wet vulva away from Kris loving lips and tongue and shifted it over his erect cock. She lowered her wet folds around the head and briefly paused to rub and tease the two together before she impaled herself on his shaft. Xanna arched her back as it went deeper and gave a satisfied moan as it bottomed out at her cervix. She stretched out his arms in a spread eagle as if to restrain him again, but instead ran her hands back and forth over his biceps and forearms as she rode him more and more aggressively.

Every cell in his body was alive with passion and all of that passion was directed at his amazing Mistress. He let his mind drift on a sea of euphoria. They existed in a place beyond dominance and submission where only their mutual devotion mattered. She clenched around him and it pushed him over the edge. He came deep inside her as he let out a celebratory cry of wordless worship. Xanna screamed as her own orgasm consumed her body.

Xanna collapsed next to him on the mattress completely spent. She put a hand to her labia lips and wet it in their combined juices. She put her hand to his lips and he sucked the fluid from her fingers, intoxicated by the taste.

He nuzzled in close to her and she put an arm around him. They continued to lie next to each other, dazed and awash with afterglow. Kris let his heart speak for him in that moment of perfect happiness.

"I love you Mistress," Kris said, matter of factly.

"I love you too my pet."

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers
12