Krissy Pays Her Dues, Beautifully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers

Within minutes Krissy was cumming so hard that her body crunched into a ball around Lynsey's head. As soon as the initial wave had passed, she slid down the bed and kissed Lynsey full on, licking all around her mouth and delving her tongue into it to garner some of her own cum. Krissy's right hand forced its way between Jake and Lynsey, a middle finger slipping into the pussy that was already stuffed with cock.

To start with her motions were gentle, matching Jakes rhythm. She ended the kiss and looked at Jake. ‘Wait a second Jake, I know what we can do next... ' Jake propped himself up, still just keeping the head of the cock inside his girlfriend. Krissy's finger slid out and upwards, circling the rose bud asshole with her sodden finger. Lynsey moaned her appreciation, every bit of this exploitation appealing to her pliant and submissive side. She was in their hands now and that was fine by her.

Krissy gently eased the first finger into this beautiful young arse. With very little difficulty she added a second, accompanied by gentle half thrusting of Jake, not to much to interfere with her handiwork. As soon as she felt Lynsey was ready, she pushed Jake back, took his cock in her hand and lined it up with this second opening. How kinky was this?

‘Now fuck her ass Jake, fuck it hard' Krissy urged. But he knew better. Taking his time would pay dividends very quickly. And so it did, with Krissy rubbing Lynsey's clit and the firm but considerate thrusting into her arse, Lynsey soon buckled and came. Jake was close too, but wanted his first load to go somewhere special. As Lynsey came down, fighting for breath and clinging to the bed sheets, Jake pulled out leaving her gaping hole in need of filling. Lynsey's own fingers replaced his cock.

Jake grabbed Krissy, spun her round 90 degrees so that her face was at Lynsey's crotch height. At the same time he rolled her onto her front, immediately lining his cock up with her arsehole.

‘Your turn now Krissy, you never did mind a bit of anal attention yourself' he reminded her. With that undeniable truth, he pushed his way unceremoniously into her backside. All Krissy could do was blaspheme lowly as Jake first entered her, then began to step up the pace to his own orgasm.

Lynsey was in awe, the whole wicked tableaux beyond her wildest imagination. She had wanted to see Jake fuck another woman, but to witness him ploughing her arse so forcefully was something else. Krissy's eyes were screwed tight shut, moans escaping through gritted teeth as she took her ex so deep into her rear.

Within minutes he could take no more and exploded deep in her bowels. Krissy had snook a hand underneath and succeeded in frigging herself to yet another cum a few seconds later, triggered by his one last hard thrust deep into her.

Krissy made to roll away but Jake stopped her. ‘I can think of another use for this submissive little slut, eh Krissy? Straddle her face now!' he demanded. What he had in mind was something that even he had not dared to even consider before.

‘This is a creampie Lynsey, and what you are going to do is eat it.' Krissy was turned facing Lynsey's feet, her open legs revealing the angry and open hole so roughly fucked by Jake. But emerging from it was the beginnings of the huge load of spunk he had left up there. Lynsey could not fail to also notice the distended pussy lips and swollen and exposed clit.

Jake's hand gently pushed Krissy down toward Lynsey's face. Her head lifted slightly and began to devour the whole area, her tongue snaking around Krissy's ass, pulling the spunk into her mouth, before diving into her pussy for a different taste. It was heaven for her.

Krissy, so often so in control, was in some kind of haze, totally wiped out from the sensory overload. Perhaps this is why she so meekly submitted to Jake's suggestion that she should give Lynsey some relief. She slid slowly forward, clasping Lynsey's ankles and dropping her face onto this abused pussy and licking at it so expertly while enjoying the soothing sensations being administered to her.

Jake sat back, still stiff, watching this fantasy soixante-neuf being performed in front of him. What next he wondered. Lynsey's pussy sure looked inviting as it was swabbed by Krissy's tongue. Though perhaps he could use Krissy's mouth to clean himself up a little first? She look like he could do anything to her now and it was on. For sure the night wasn't over just yet…

As Krissy's taxi pulled away, Jake settled back to watch some TV. He would have Lynsey watch it with him. Thing was, they would be the stars of this particular show. What Krissy didn't know and what Lynsey would soon find out, was that the whole of their sordid adventure had been recorded on two hidden cameras that Jake had had the foresight to install. His revenge on Krissy for her leaving him was nearly complete...

c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers
12