Krissy's Bold Plan

Story Info
She sees her Daddy in a new light and takes action.
3.5k words
4.04
155.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is entirely fictional. Even so, it depicts a tale concerning two adult-aged individuals. On another note, fantasy roleplay is a healthy form of sexual expression among consenual, unrelated adults -- always over the age of 18.

***************************

Krissy could not pinpoint the moment that she started to see her father differently. It was just that somehow, over time, she began to notice how appealing he was in so many ways. Maybe it was the way that other women reacted to him – instantly taken in by his good looks, charm and genuine concern and empathy for others. While she was selfish for most of her teenage years – not appreciating the way that he loved and cared for her – now that she was a young woman, she could see how lucky she was to have him as her father. Truthfully, she adored him.

Following that onset of newfound appreciation, Krissy started to feel drawn to him in ... other ways. And the moment that started she CAN pinpoint. For a long time, her Daddy was strict, not permitting Krissy to date until she turned 18. Of course, this seemed frustrating and unfair, especially when everyone she knew was in a relationship or at LEAST hooking up. She threw a few hissy fits about this, all to no avail. And the one time she lied to him and got caught while just PLANNING the date ... well ...she was not about to do that again.

Almost immediately after her 18th birthday, Krissy had a date. She was on the verge of gleeful and really playing it up for her father. It turned out, however, that Jimmy was nothing short of brutish. When accepting a date from Mike a couple of weeks later, well... It was the same thing. And when Gabe treated her just about the same...she came home, ran upstairs, and burst into tears in her bedroom.

Krissy heard a soft knock at the door and her gut instinct was to yell, "go away!" After a pause, the door opened a crack, and then some more.

"Dad! I really want to be left alone... Please..." she said, but not with real conviction.

He came in anyway, and sat, silent, on the edge of her bed. She stayed where she was, sitting on the floor, knees drawn up to her chest, arms wrapped around her legs, head bent down and resting on her knees, back leaning against the bed, just a couple of feet away from where her Daddy sat, continuing to hold his silence.

"Why does every guy have to be such a jerk?!" she burst out suddenly.

Krissy jerked her head toward her father, daring him to say, "I told you so," but he did not. What she saw was complete love and care and concern. Enough to soften her and to help her open up to sharing her real feelings with him.

"Daddy," she said, "Is that really how all guys are going to act? I mean, I have gone out on three dates now, and all they seem interested in is..."

With this, she looked up into her Daddy's face. He was not judging, just listening. He moved closer to her, staying seated on the bed, reached out a hand and stroked her wet cheek, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Tell me, sweetie..." he said softly.

She took a deep, shuddering breath.

"All they are interested in is ... touching me. And getting their groping hands all over me and ... sex. That is what they want! I mean..."

She stole a glance at her father again...

"I mean, I am CURIOUS about that and all, but... God! Can't we go out on a few dates first?!"

Her father made a bizarre sound between a laugh and a growl, probably thinking that he would like to rip apart the guy who wanted to get in his little girl's pants and knowing exactly how it is that guys operate.

"Krissy. Sweetie," Daddy said. "You have to be patient. That was only a few dates. And NOT that I approve, but you can hardly blame them for wanting to look more closely at your beautiful self. I might have done the same thing at their age if I were on a date with someone like you. You have to have faith that the RIGHT guy will come along for you. And he will love and cherish you as you deserve. I promise, sweetie..."

She considered him for a moment, wiping some stray tears from her eyes. And THAT was the moment – right there – that she started to REALLY see her Daddy differently. She knew, at that very moment that she wanted him to be that 'right guy'. And she knew that he would be perfect.

Krissy started to formulate a plan that very night.

***************************

Although...it was not as easy as she had thought it would be. For the next few weeks, she tried prancing around the house in some filmier than usual shirts and nighties. She knew if she tried to wear something scandalous out of the house, that would just make him angry. So she avoided that. She tried making him dinner and hanging around the house more often...watching TV with him...snuggling close to him on the couch... But he seemed to just be his usual self – not noticing what she was trying to do at all. Frankly, she was starting to feel a little desperate...

One night, she was doing her usual chores around the house and when emptying the trash can in her father's office, she noticed a catalog partially buried under some other papers in the garbage. She pulled it out carefully...it was a catalog filled with some of the nastiest looking pictures she had every laid eyes on... and they were all on DVD covers. She was shocked that her Daddy had this. Maybe it was a mistake. But...then again, maybe it wasn't. And then, the lightbulb went on in her head... Time for drastic measures.

She took the catalog up to her bedroom. After examining page after page at least three or four times each, she decided... Krissy was going to order a DVD called 'Who's Your Daddy' ... that should probably get the message across! She smiled to herself and snuck into her Daddy's bedroom, taking his credit card from his dresser, and placed the order that very night. Well, that is step one, she thought...

***************************

A week later, her package arrived. She was grateful that Daddy usually did not get home until later in the evening, so there were no problems.

She had given phase two careful consideration. First, she was going to check out the video herself – just to see what it was all about. Honestly, she had no idea what to expect. For the most part, she really had been a good and even fairly conservative girl. Krissy never gave much consideration to smut and porn – it was not something that she ever THOUGHT was around the house and certainly it was not something she ever discussed with her girlfriends.

After watching the video, her plan was to load the disc into Daddy's DVD player in his bedroom and to time it so that when he came out of the shower and turned on the television – like he did every single night – the video would be playing. It would all have to be carefully planned and timed. Krissy would listen for the water in the shower to come on and sneak in to load the DVD. He would not be in there any more than ten minutes, so not much could go wrong. She would then wait outside his door and ... see what his reaction was before making her move. Brazen, yes, but now that she had this idea in her mind, she could scarcely thing of anything else. And the boldness of her plan...well...it excited her.

Krissy trotted up to her room happily...anxious to watch the video and to put her big plan into play. She shut the bedroom door, sat at her desk, and put the DVD into her laptop. She wasn't sure what to expect from her very first porn flick...but what appeared on the screen was not what she had anticipated.

The Daddy on screen was...well...he was nothing like her Daddy at all! He was kind of rough, and brutish, and not sweet and loving in the least! Some of the things she saw looked like they might hurt, although the woman in the movie did not seem to mind. In fact, she rather looked like she was enjoying it. Would SHE have to make noises like that when being ... fucked?! She could feel her cheeks burning red hot while she watched one "Daddy" after another have sex with different women. She also felt something else... Krissy had not realized that she had perched herself on the very edge of her chair, rocking back and forth as she watched. And she noticed now that she was ... wet ... down there.

Despite the cheek-slapping, and spanking, and very hard fucking with those huge dicks that made her a little nervous, she was aroused! She reached a hand down inside of her jeans, feeling the soft patch of hair at her fingertips and then the wetness that instantly coated her fingers as she pushed her hand down further. She shuddered as her finger moved over her clit – it felt like a jolt of electricity passed through her!

Even though she continued to think about how these men were nothing like her Daddy, she also continued to rock in her seat, playing with herself, causing her body to shake a little as she stroked along her clit and in between her pussy lips. She had certainly touched herself there before, but something always made her stop. No matter what attention she paid to herself down there, it always felt good. It seemed that in every movie she had seen that involved sex that...well...there was more to it than meets the eye. And now, watching the movie, she saw these girls -- these women, really -- screaming out and cumming. She was entranced.

As she watched, she continued to touch herself, noticing that she was becoming more and more exciting. Grinding herself a little harder on the chair. Her hips seemed to find a natural rhythm, moving in small circles as she poked at her hole with her middle finger. Her movements even mimicked the girls on the screen at at times. She actually found herself making tiny little moaning sounds a few times as she watched one particular Daddy cock pushing into his girls tight pussy. Every time she saw him move inside of her, she thought about how it would feel to have her Daddy's cock inside of her. In the back of her mind somewhere, she wondered if her little hole that she was touching would stretch wide enough to accommodate a big cock like that. That thought in particular seemed to trigger something inside of her.

She closed her eyes, listening to the sounds from the computer and imagined it was her and her Daddy. She moaned as she pressed and circled her clit, leaning back in the chair and putting one foot up on the desk.

"Daddy's cock," she whispered... "Fuck me, Daddy. Mmm... yes. Fuck your girl harder..." She felt a need like she never had before and found herself panting. Her muscles tensed and tighted. Her back arched forward. And as Krissy came for the very first time ever, she cried out, "Oh... Daddy!"

She gasped and as her breathing slowed, her hand still in her pants, cupping her mound, she sighed. Content. Relaxed. "Wow," she thought.

The movie ended and she sat there, partially shocked, excited, scared... and more. What would her Daddy think when he saw these things on HIS TV and then his little girl walking in, basically telling him that she wants the very same thing?! But...she didn't really want the VERY same thing, after all. Her Daddy was sweet and sensitive and completely different. She would explain that ... at some point, she was sure.

Krissy pulled her hand out of her jeans and saw the wetness clinging to them. She wiped them on her jeans and and took out the DVD. She would execute her plan tonight...

***************************

As soon as she heard the water running in the shower, Krissy dashed into her Daddy's bedroom and grabbed the remote. A voice came booming out of the speakers and she quickly hit mute and then turned the volume down. She glanced nervously over her shoulder. The water was still running. She put the DVD in and hit play. She turned up the volume so that it was soft, but the image was 'loud' enough, she thought. She was about to put on a different scene -- one that was not as 'rough' -- when she heard the water in the shower turn off. She hastily hit the power button on the TV, leaving the DVD running and ran out of the room. Now when her Daddy turned on the TV... She squealed a little at the thought...

Once in her room, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing one of her cutest little sleep outfits...tiny little shorts that hugged her butt and a little top showed her clearly pronounced nipples... She bit her lip a little. She felt something in the pit of her stomach. She was excited and terrified all at once. She went to her door, cracked it, and listened... Krissy waited to see if anything would happen. She stood there ten minutes and listened -- the movie continued and Daddy still did not appear.

She heard her father in the bedroom and then heard the distinct sound of the TV turning on. She could feel her cheeks turn red as she heard those sounds -- muffled from the other room as they were -- knowing it was that first scene that her Daddy... HER Daddy...was now watching. She opened the door a little more and crept down the hallway. His door was still ajar and she leaned closer, wanting to see. Krissy's heart was racing!

She peeked around the door frame and saw her Daddy standing there, in front of the TV... the towel from his shower had fallen to his feet. He was standing there, stroking his cock as he watched the screen! Her eyes captured everything as though it were a snapshot...Krissy saw that fat purple cockhead just like in movie she watched. His hand wrapped around it the same way. She covered her mouth to stifle a gasp and yanked her head away from the door. Her mind was racing...her knees were jelly. She leaned against the wall outside of his door... Could she actually go through with this?! She wasn't sure... But...she DID want to see more. How that vision excited her -- she put her hand down her shorts and pressed her palm to her little pussy and groaned softly. She had SEEN her Daddy's cock! One more peek before she determined if she had the courage...

As she started to lean around the door frame, expected to still see him standing in the same place across the room, she instead was greeted with her Daddy's torso immediately in front of her eyes... She yelped and her natural instinct was the jump back, but Daddy reached out and grabbed her arm... She looked up into his eyes, stammering, no words coming out.

"What were you just doing?" Daddy asked in a fiercely quiet voice. His hand was trembling on her arm...

"I..I..I..nothing!" Krissy shook her head violently...trying to assure him that it was in fact nothing.

"Like HELL it was nothing," he said. His eyes narrowed. "I just saw you masturbating in the hallway outside of my door... Now what the FUCK is going on?!"

Krissy took a deep breath.

"Daddy, I..." She looked up at him. He was calm, but beet red and very stern looking. "Remember when... when we were talking recently? And you said all that stuff about the right guy and everything? Well... I was just thinking... that I DO want the right guy." Now Krissy started rambling. "And I want the right guy to be you and you said that he would love and cherish me and you already do and I tried to get your attention and you didn't even LOOK at me so then I found that catalog and your trash and stole your credit card and ordered it and put it in there and was hoping that maybe you would...you know...get the idea..." she finished lamely.

"STEALING my credit card to order PORNOGRAPHY so that you could do WHAT?!" He was upset now, looking incredulous. "Do you have ANY idea what you are asking for? Any idea about what you really WANT here?!" He lowered himself so that he was exactly at eye-level with her.

"I think so, Daddy... I mean... I thought so." She sniffled a little and shook her arm. She could feel the tight grip that he maintained this whole time.

He stood up straight and yanked her, hard, into his room, jerking her toward the TV.

"And you thought THIS was going to help me understand how you feel and what you want? These little girl sluts and their daddies?!"

His eyes moved from the screen to her face. Krissy was staring at Daddy's very hard cock. Now that they were in the same room... no longer leaning around the door jam, she was very aware of his nakedness... and couldn't help herself. Her eyes took it all in. It looked similar to the cocks she had seen in the movie. She wondered how it would be to feel it in her mouth...

She was snatched from her reverie by Daddy, grasping her chin firmly and tilting her head up.

"What have you been up to, girl," he said, "that I don't know about?! HUH?! Have you been out there whoring yourself out to young guys?!" He shook her chin.

Now THIS accusation made her mad. She grabbed his wrist and yanked it so that it pulled away from her face.

"You think you raised a little slut?! NO," she screamed. "I WANTED YOU! JUST you. And you didn't even notice or care!" Her voice cracked and she whimpered a little.

Daddy's face softened slightly.

"Daddy. I just love you and really wanted YOU to be the right guy, like you said. And I just didn't know how to get your attention. So I found this in your office and ... well. This was my big plan. I didn't really think too much beyond this..."

She looked at him mournfully.

"Why were you touching yourself outside of my door, Krissy," he asked in an even tone, just a couple of feet from her.

"I remembered from when I was watching it before, that ... well... it made me feel good down there. And, well... your cock, Daddy... it looks so good..." she finished with a whisper.

"You watched this DVD already, baby?" he asked. He looked at the screen again. The woman in the movie was sucking her Daddy's cock. And he was "making" her do it so that her lips were right up against his body. She squeezed her eyes really tightly shut in the movie. "What do you think about what he's doing to her, Krissy? Did you like to see that Daddy doing that with her?"

He looked at her now with a different gaze. One of curiosity and ... burning. Intensity. His eyes even travelled over her body, stopping at her nipples poking at the flimsy fabric of her shirt. Krissy could feel her face turn red.

"Well, I.." She stopped. She had not expected to have to actually SAY these things to her Daddy. She wasn't sure what she had expected. She shrugged and looked down at the floor, but stopped again at the sight of her Daddy's cock.

"TELL me, Krissy. Tell me NOW."

"I thought... well... I liked some of it, but some of it was not what I ... expected. Some stuff looked a little hard to do. And sometimes it looked like he might be treating her badly..." She continued staring down, trying not to notice when her Daddy's cock twitched...

"LOOK at me, girl," he said. And she did. "He was not treating her badly, Krissy. Sometimes... when two people ... play... and have sex like that... Well. It can seem that way, but really... sometimes people just enjoy that kind of thing. Sometimes..." and he stared at her intently...."Sometimes, daddies get that way with their little girl sluts..."

He reached out and stroked her cheek with his thumb. She was confused by the look in his face. It was love, but it was something else that she had NEVER seen there before.

"Sweetie...do you still want to Daddy to be your 'right guy'... To help you learn and understand what you are seeing here? Is that really what you want?" He took her chin again. "You must be certain of your answer, Krissy... Tell me."

She looked at her Daddy and felt a flutter in her stomach. "Yes, Daddy. I want that..."

***********************************

Chapter 2 to follow...