Krista

Story Info
Finding love with a kinky Lawyer.
9.2k words
4.64
106.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

How I got tangled up with Krista is a good question. Tall, young, slender, sexy, dark auburn hair down to her wide shoulders, a narrow waist, one of the best-looking asses I've ever seen. Take your pick, as they are all good answers. Together, they make up one hell of a package. A package very few men could resist, even if they wanted to. I know I couldn't.

I met her at a small Italian restaurant down by the beach. She was dinning alone and so was I. The place was packed and the young woman seating customers asked if I minded her joining me. One look and I didn't mind a damn thing. Krista's dark sultry looks went straight to my heart and head. Both heads as a matter of fact.

She wore a dark green knit dress that clung to her curves in all the right places. It cupped and displayed her full breasts and round ass to perfection. Dark hose highlighted more than hid her shapely legs and the four-inch heels added both to her height and the shapely curve of her calves. All in all, she was gorgeous.

Her face was a little long to be beautiful but her wide sensuous mouth, chiseled aristocratic nose, and dark eyes added an air of mystery and brooding that was both sexy and a challenge to all who looked at her.

"I don't mean to intrude." She said as we sat down.

"No intrusion at all, I welcome the company. Having to dine alone is sad but something I do a lot these days." I told her.

"Someone was supposed to meet me but it seems they have stood me up."

"I find that hard to believe. That someone would stand a lovely lady like you up, that is. He must be a fool or crazy."

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you. No, he's neither of those, just a deadbeat dad that won't pay his child support."

"I'm sorry to hear that. How many children do you have?"

She grinned and shook her head. "None. I've never been married. I'm the lawyer for the wife. He won't talk to her so I invited him to dinner to discuss it with me. I guess I'll let the courts take care of it now, since he isn't here."

"A professional blood sucker." I replied, grinning back at her.

"My family is originally from Transylvania, so...." She replied with a soft laugh and then she asked, "Why do you dine alone a lot?"

"My wife past away a few years ago and I find dating to be a real pain for the most part. I was painfully shy around women when I met my wife twenty-five years ago and I guess that hasn't changed much but mostly it's finding a woman who's not a total head case."

"I understand believe me." She replied. "Finding a good man isn't easy either. All the good ones are married, gay, or wimps. Then there are the players and the want to be players those are the worst. They usually have a good wife at home and still want to chase anything in a skirt."

"I know the type. I work around some of the worse ones. My partner is a good example, he has a fine wife and lovely children, but he has two young girlfriends on the side. One of these days he's going to end up alone or dead if his wife figures it out."

"I represent women in that position all the time." Krista replied, a sad frown on her face.

To change the subject, I asked, "What do you do for fun?"

She grinned and replied, "I hurt people."

I cocked my head to the side and gave her a questioning look. She laughed as the waitress arrived to take our order.

When the waitress left, I asked, "How is hurting people fun and for that matter, different from your normal job."

She smiled and replied, "One is for money, and the other is for pleasure. Some people like a little pain with their pleasure and there's always a little pain with great pleasure."

"Uh huh." I said softly. I wasn't sure what to make of this. Was she pulling my leg or serious.

"Don't dismiss what you don't understand or know anything about." She said softly but with a challenging overtone.

"Oh, I understand it somewhat but pain has never been my thing. I like pleasure with my pleasure, if you don't mind."

"Are you sure about that?" She asked with a smile that was both warm and chilling at the same time. "That works for most people but then there are the ones that need something extra, the ones that are jaded by normal sex and or the ones who just like pain. They are the ones that I find interesting and pleasurable."

Our order arrived and halted conversation for a while.

*****

After the meal, over a last glass of wine, Krista asked, "What are you doing Friday night? I just moved into my new house and I have some friends coming over for a house warming. Would you like to come?"

"Thank you for the invitation but you don't need an old man like me dragging your party down."

"Most of my friends are older than me; I enjoy the company of older people. They are more intelligent and far more cultured than people are my own age. Please come, I think you will enjoy it and meet some good people. You might even find a lady or two that aren't head cases. Well, not head cases in a bad way, anyway." She ended with a soft chuckle.

I thought about it for a second and then agreed to come to her party. She gave me the address and stood up to leave. "Dress is casual to say the least and there will be entertainment. A kind of entertainment the likes of which you've never seen." She said with a grin before she turned and walked away.

I wondered what she meant by that as I stood up and reached for my check. It wasn't on the table and neither was hers. I hurried to catch her but she was already gone.

*****

I arrived at her house at the beach around eight. It was an old house built on a rise just above the sandy shoreline. The high tide mark was nearly to the well-manicured grass. I parked in the circular drive, off to the side. My pickup truck looked out of place among the exotic sports cars, limousines, and fancy luxury cars.

Looking at the cars, I wondered if she had been pulling my leg with the leisure dress comment. I had worn new levies, my good cowboy boots, and a western cut jacket, which is leisurely for me. I decided to leave the hat in the truck.

Feeling more than a little out of place, I walked up the sidewalk and rang the bell. I'm not sure what I expected but when Krista opened the door, I nearly dropped my teeth. She wore a black satin and lace corset, a black garter belt, sheer black stockings and black five-inch spiked heels.

My eyes darted from her face, to her well-displayed breasts, to the narrow strip of dark hair above her bare shaven sex, and then settled on the small leather cat of nine tails in her hand. I had planned on saying hello, my mouth was open, but nothing was coming out.

She grinned at me and stepped to the side. "Come on in and join the fun. We got started a little early since it's a special occasion in more ways than one."

My mind and body were stuck in neutral and I couldn't find the clutch. Krista laughed and took my arm, pulling me inside. Once I was out of the way, she shut the door and locked it. "You're the last guest to arrive so now the fun can really begin."

Krista had been a surprise but the tall slender naked redhead standing next to the sweeping stairs at the end of the entrance hall was a shock. The only thing she had on was a black leather collar around her neck with a thin gold leash attached to it. Her breasts were small and upturned at the ends. Her hips were narrow, almost boyish but a shockingly red vee of hair on her mound and the smoothly shaven pussy lips between her thighs screamed out that she was all female. Her eyes were on the floor and her hands were behind her back.

Krista caught the direction of my eyes, turned, and walked toward the set of double doors leading off to the right. "Why don't you follow me?" She said softly, a thin, hard smile on her face. "And bring my pet along, will you." She indicated the girl. "You seem to find her most interesting."

My mind was in a whirl to say the least. Her last words held a note of amusement and for some reason they snapped me out of my brain freeze. I started to turn around and leave but curiosity had a firm grip on me. What the hell was going on around here; kept screaming through my brain.

I walked over to the girl and indicated for her to follow Krista but she shyly held up the leash to me. With a mental shrug, I took it and followed Krista into the next room, leading the naked girl.

There were ten people in the room, five couples. Two couples were sitting on a couch near the fireplace and two other couples were sitting on another couch about ten feet away facing them. Between them was a young couple. He was sitting in a chair and she was lying on her stomach on a low narrow table, her head off the edge and over his lap.

Krista introduced me to the people on the couches and then to the young couple. The young couple didn't rise or speak. They were both tied in place and had rubber balls in their mouths. They were both naked. Things were getting odder by the minute. The four couples were fully dressed but relaxed and at ease, as though the couple in the middle was an everyday occurrence.

"If you'll take a seat," Krista said indication a large overstuffed chair near the fireplace, "We can begin."

I sat in the chair and was surprised when the redheaded girl sat down in my lap and cuddled up to me.

"It seems my pet likes you." Krista said. "If she gets to be a pest just swat her on the butt and she'll go away."

The girl grinned and shook her head.

"Swatting her on the nose might be a better idea." One of the guests said with a laugh. "I've swatted her on the ass and all that did was to make her want more."

"Yes, that is a problem with some pets." Krista said to the man as she looked at the girl in my lap. "But I can make this one regret being bad in more ways than one." The girl dropped her eyes and squirmed on my lap. "You play nice. Mr. Green is new and doesn't know how to handle a pet, as they should be handled, but he'll learn rather quickly from me, if you don't." Krista said softly with an edge of iron in her voice. The girl nodded quickly.

Looking at me, Krista said, "She likes to be stroked and petted so feel free to do so. Just think of her as a large hairless pussycat. She even purrs if you stroke her right."

"I'll just bet she does." I said softly.

Krista chuckled and turned to the other guests and the couple in the middle. My eyes were on her gorgeous ass when a young girl dressed in just a French maid's apron approached me and asked what I would like to drink. I ordered a bourbon and water. The little maid's ass was unbelievable as she swayed it on the way to the bar. With all the distractions, I missed part of what Krista was saying.

I asked the pet what I had missed. She leaned over close to my ear and whispered, "That's Mark and Lisa in the middle. They've been married for four years and he's complaining that she doesn't give him enough blowjobs or take enough interest in sex. She's saying that blowjobs don't do anything for her and that he doesn't take enough time to make her cum more than once. He says that it takes her forever to cum a second time and he wears himself out trying."

"Who are they and how did they get here?" I asked her in a whisper.

"They are friends of friends. They have a problem and asked the mistress if she could or would help them try and solve it." The girl whispered in my ear. Then she licked my ear and nibbled on it for a second before she added, "I like the way your hand is stroking my back but you need to put the other one to use as well. I like being petted in public; people watching while you do it does make me purr, among other things."

My left hand had been stroking her back slowly and I hadn't realized it until she said something. I brought my other hand up and cupped her left breast with it. It only took a second or two for her nipple to get rock hard. I felt funny sitting there completely clothed with a naked woman on my lap in a room full of strangers. The fact that my dick was trapped painfully in the leg of my jeans under the girl's warm ass wasn't help things one bit.

The girl squirmed and then shifted slightly. Now I could feel the heat from her sex pressed against the side of my shaft. As I gave her breast a gentle squeeze, she arched her back and made a soft purring sound in her throat. She was quite distracting to say the least but I found that I liked being able to make her purr. It was a sort of power trip.

"We're going to try a little experiment with these two." Krista was saying as she slipped the ball out of the Lisa's mouth. Lisa tried to say something but Krista quickly pushed her head down and over Marks semi hard dick. Mark squirmed his hips but couldn't move much. Krista brought some straps up and used them to hold Lisa's head tightly in place.

Krista released Lisa's head and walked to the foot of the table. The end leaf where Lisa's legs were tied split apart as Krista pulled on them. She spread Lisa's legs until the leaves clicked and locked. She then turned and pulled a machine over between Lisa's wide spread legs.

When she pulled the cloth off of it, I could see an electric motor section with two arms about three feet long sticking out, one above the other. It took me a moment to realize that there was a dildo attached to the end of each arm.

"Now we're going to attack the other end.... I mean other half of the problem." She said with a wicked grin as she lubed up the dildos.

She moved the machine closer, until the head of the lower dildo touched Lisa's pussy. Lisa wiggled from side to side for a moment but that just allowed the dildo to slip inside. When it did, she froze. Krista moved the machine slowly forward driving the dildo deeper. Lisa made a muffled noise around Mark's dick, which made Mark moan loudly.

The dildo on the top rod was smaller than the lower one and Lisa's noises grew louder as it touched her asshole. She tried to pull her hips away but couldn't move far. Krista eased the machine forward. When Lisa relaxed the small imitation dick pressed tighter against her nether opening. Lisa squired around trying to get away from the intruder but just succeeded in driving both dildos deeper into her sex and ass.

Lisa shook her head and made a loud muffled sound. Mark groaned again. I could see that Marks dick was now rock hard and probably wedged in the back of Lisa's throat.

Krista locked a brake on the machines wheels and went to loosen the straps holding Lisa's head. She only loosened them enough for Lisa to breathe but not far enough so that she could get Mark's dick out of her mouth.

"Relax; you're going to really enjoy this in a few minutes." Krista whispered as she stroked Lisa's hair. Lisa struggled harder for a moment and then seemed to give it up.

Krista walked back to the machine and inspected the way the dildos were seated. She unlocked the brake and eased the machine forward a few inches. Lisa moaned loudly and flexed her hips. The dildos went in a little more before Krista locked the wheels again.

"Now we'll see if you can cum with a dick in your mouth." Krista said with a sadistic smile.

Turning to the machine, Krista adjusted a knob and then threw a switch. The two arms moved very slowly back and forth, pushing in on one dildo as it pulled on the other. Lisa tried to yell around Mark's dick but all that did was to make Mark stiffen up and groan loudly around the ball still in his mouth.

Krista picked up a remote control and walked up to stand by Lisa's shoulder. She showed Lisa the remote and whispered, "This little knob controls how fast, and hard you are fucked and it won't stop until I flip this little switch." She paused and clicked the knob up one notch. The speed of the dildos increased. Lisa's hips jerked and she yelled again.

After a few moments, Krista whispered, "Now suck his dick and do a good job of it. The quicker he cums the sooner I turn this off. Every two minutes that he doesn't cum, I'm turning this knob another click. So it's up to you now."

Lisa didn't move. She seemed frozen except for a slight movement in her hips from the dildos working in and out.

I had been watching what was going on intensely. The redhead moaning and whimpering made me look at her. She was biting her lip as her fingers worked slowly between her legs. Her eyes were tightly closed. The heat from her sex was like a red-hot branding iron against my manhood.

I pulled her hand away from her sex. Her fingertips were slick and shiny looking. Her eyes flew open as I stuffed them into my mouth and sucked on them. Her flavor was sweet and natural. She moaned loudly and wiggled around on my lap.

When I was satisfied that they were clean, I took her fingers out of my mouth and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You're not to do that. Even I know that much." She whimpered softly and nodded her head sharply. "I can do that but you can't, right." She nodded again.

I dropped my hand to her lap and rubbed the tops of her thighs. As my fingers moved between her thighs and traced up and down along the smooth sensitive skin, her legs spread slowly. When there was room, I used a fingertip to trace the outline of her sex. She shivered and spread her legs a little more.

"What got you so turned on?" I asked the pet in a whisper as my fingertip slipped between the folds of her sex and traced the length of her satiny slit.

She whimpered and flexed her hips as she replied, "It's that machine. Mistress used it on me once while I ate her pussy and I nearly came my brains out. It fucks both holes at whatever speed she sets it at and it doesn't stop. Ever so often, it squirts some lube out of the heads of the dildos to keep things slick. It feels like a man is cumming in both holes and just adds to the pleasure. I thought I was going to die."

I stopped my fingertip at the top of her slit and rolled her hard clit around under it. She moaned loudly and pressed herself tighter to my finger. "She only used it on you one time? Why is that?" I asked now using my fingertip to circle her clit.

She whimpered softly and flexed her hips. When she didn't answer, I stopped moving my finger and brought it up to my lips to suck on it. Her eyes had been closed but now she opened them and watched me suck on the finger.

She moaned softly and whispered, "I had never eaten a pussy before and refused to try it. Mistress tied me down, hooked me up to the machine, and let it fuck me until I was beyond caring. Then she sat down on the table in front of me and shoved her pussy in my face. I went crazy, licking, sucking, and tonguing her until she came a half dozen times. I must have cum a hundred times."

My finger returned to teasing her clit.

A loud noise from Lisa drew my attention back to the pair in the middle of the room. The machine was fucking her faster and her hips were rocking as much as the straps holding her in place would allow. From the looks and sounds of it, she was cumming big time. For the first time her head started to move as she sucked on Mark's dick.

Mark yelled around the ball in his mouth as his hips shook. A moment later, globs of his white milky cum appeared sliding down to the base of his shaft.

Krista, true to her word, shut off the machine. "Now, you two can rest before we go on to the second part of our experiment."

Looking around at the people on the sofas and me, she smiled and asked, "Well, what do think so far?"

One of the women on the left sofa giggled and asked, "When can I try that damn machine, its incredible looking."

"Later dear, late." Krista replied with a grin.

I hadn't paid much attention to the people on the sofas until now. Most of the men had their dicks out and the women had their shirts either off or unbuttoned. One woman was completely naked sitting on the floor between her husband's legs and from the looks of things had sucked him off as they watched the show.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers