Krista and her Master

Story Info
Krista is punished for breaking the rules.
2.9k words
3.91
25.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday and had been a very long week for Krista. Krista is a teacher and works with kids and other teachers. This week was particularly hectic with classes, training other teachers, and many meetings. So many things going on that she was unable to make her daily workouts or even attend to herself. She was looking forward to the weekend and being able to forget about work. Of course the weekend wasn't going to be a do nothing weekend. Every weekend Krista went to a secluded home outside the city. At this home Krista got to explore a side of her that no one at work ever saw, her submissive side. All day long she was telling others what to do and being a sub gave her the chance to reverse that and trust someone else to know what's best for her.

She was looking at the clock waiting for the final bell to ring. She knew that when she arrived at her destination that there was going to be some punishment because she had not met all he obligations to her master.

The first was to pleasure herself once per day and it had to be done in a specific manner. She had to bring herself to the brink or orgasm then stop for a few minutes. During the break she had to pleasure her ass with a toy. Her ass needed to be trained to be available whenever her master desired. Then she was to bring herself to the brink of orgasm and take another break. During the break she had to continue training her ass. The third time she focused on her pussy then she was permitted to orgasm. She could pleasure herself more than once per day, but always had to get permission from her master first. She requested permission often, but not this week.

The bell rang and the students filed out. As the last one left Krista let out a sigh of relief. She made sure everyone was out and no one was hanging around she closed the door and headed back to the desk. She didn't sit all the way down. She took one last look around then hiked up her skirt and slid her panties down her legs. She noticed they were soaked thanks to her desire for the weekend to begin. She stepped out of them and quickly put them in her purse. Her master required that she wore no panties when travelling to and from his home.

Krista tidied the desk and left the class room to head to her SUV. When she climbed into the driver's seat the skirt rode up a little and she was a little surprised at the coolness of the leather seat as the back of her thighs touched it and she settled into the seat. She buckled in and started the vehicle as she headed toward her master's home. While she was driving she kept her right hand on the gear shift and to her it felt like the head of her master's cock that she so loved to please.

The drive was uneventful and took about thirty minutes. Krista parked her SUV in the garage. She entered the home through the mudroom into a huge kitchen. She passed through the kitchen to an adjoining room, her changing room. Once in the room she began to remove her clothing and hang her clothes neatly in the closet. She set her bag and purse on the floor in the closet as she wouldn't need them till she left early Monday morning. She closed the closet and from the table next to it grabbed her collar and put it on. When she finished she looked at herself in the mirror and realized she had broken another rule. She noticed the stubble of pubic hair on her pussy. Her master required that her legs, arm pits, pussy, and ass be shaved clean at all times. Krista hoped he wouldn't notice and she could take care of it when she showered that night.

Krista left the room and headed down the hall to the foyer. In the foyer she headed up the stairs to the second floor. Right near the top of the stairs was her destination. She opened the door stepped in and then closed the door. She saw her master was sitting in his chair and she quickly moved to kneel before him. When she kneeled she placed her hands behind her back as was required.

Several moments went by. He finally looked at her and said, "Krista, you have violated the rules I've given you. I will have to punish you." She wondered how he knew. "You didn't pleasure yourself at least once each day. That is vital to you learning control. This means that your ass may not be ready for me when I want it, if I want it. That means it could be painful for you. I don't want to hurt you, but perhaps that is the way you will learn."

Krista wasn't quite sure what that meant, but she knew better than to question it. "Stand up and bend over!" He demanded. Krista quickly got to her feet and bent over so her torso was parallel to the ground. He stepped around behind her. He admired her ass for a moment then he cupped his hand. Using his hand he gave Krista six hard and fast whacks on each cheek of her bottom. Her ass became a bright red and the sting was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes.

"Stand up and spread your feet apart." was his next order. As he stepped in front of her Krista's heart sunk as she was sure he would notice the stubble. He moved in close so his face was in front of hers. She didn't notice his arm move, but she felt his fingers on her mound. Then the look in his eyes told her he noticed. How could he not. "Krista, you have broken another rule. Am I working with a five year old?" She knew better than to respond.

As he moved behind her again she bent over because she knew what was coming. Quickly she received another six whacks on each cheek. Her ass was on fire now and tears were in her eyes. He stepped back in front of her and she stood up again. He stood back further and looked her in the eyes. Without warning he used his right hand to slap her left tit twice, once with the forehand and once with the backhand. Then using his left hand he did the same with the right tit. It stung but her nipples betrayed and became instantly hard. He grabbed each nipple with his fingers and pinched them several times. It hurt, but it was exciting her as her pussy was starting to leak her juices.

Then he stepped away and grabbed something from the chair. It was a leash and he fastened it to her collar. "We have things to take care of." he said. He pulled on the leash and guided her into the hall. They went down to the third room and entered. Inside was a table in the middle. It had some sort of straps at the corners. He said "Go lay on the table on your back."

Krista did as she was told. Then her master walked to the end where her head was. He grabbed her and pulled her body toward him so her head would hang off. She noticed when he did this that her head was perfectly aligned with his groin and felt her pussy getting wet as she thought about sucking his cock. He moved to the corner by her left hand and used the straps to secure it to the table. He did the same with her other hand and with each foot. She lifted her head to look down between her breasts at him. She adored him and knew he was doing what was best for her.

She saw him reach below the table top and heard him fiddling with something. When he stood up he grabbed the table top with both hands between her feet. Then he slowly moved his hands apart and her legs were spreading. She felt the table disappearing from under her ass. She was completely vulnerable.

He moved back up to her head. She was hoping she could now please him by sucking his cock. "Lift your head. ", he said. She did and he draped a thick cloth over her eyes and tied it at the back of her head. When he was done she wasn't sure what to do with her head. She couldn't keep holding it up, nor could she let it hang down. She would have to alternate positions for now.

She heard him snap his fingers, then a door opened, and someone walked in. The sound of the footsteps told Krista this other person had moved between her legs. This new person touched Krista's feet very lightly with their fingernails. Krista just felt the nails, not the fingers. Could this be a woman? Then the nails started to glide up her legs ever so lightly. They inched closer to her pussy. When they arrived the fingers glided over her stubbly mound. The touch of the slender fingers and the faint smell of perfume confirmed it was a woman.

Krista felt a finger travel down her slit and when it reached the end it slid into her soaking pussy. Krista jumped from the intrusion, but tried to squeeze tight as the finger was pulled from her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." said the woman as she pulled her finger from Krista and licked it clean. "Very tasty."

"You can enjoy that later. Now I want her pussy clean." said Krista's master.

"Yes, sir." said the woman.

Krista heard the woman move about and also the noise of running water. The woman gathered what she needed for shaving Krista's crotch area. She had a bowl of water, shaving cream, a towel, safety razor, and some oil.

She scooped some water and held her hand above Krista's pussy. The water dripped onto her mound. When her hand was empty she used her hand to massage the water in. Then she grabbed the shaving cream and dispensed some onto her fingers. Gently she covered Krista's pussy and anus. The woman grabbed the razor and started shaving Krista, starting at the top. Slowly and methodically the woman removed every whisker from Krista. When she was finished she scooped up some water to rinse the remains of the cream away. She grabbed the towel and wiped the area clean and dry. Using some of the oil she massaged the area to sooth any burn from the razor. When she was done she stood up to admire her work.

Krista couldn't see it, but her master directed the woman to push Krista's feet further apart. As Krista's feet move she felt her pussy opening up and her clit being exposed and her wetness couldn't be contained. At this point Krista's head was hanging down and she sensed her master straddling her head. Then she felt his testicles resting on her chin. She lifted her head and opened her mouth to take them in. She enjoyed having his balls in her mouth. Whack! Something struck her clit and it stung. Then again she felt it and several more times. It stung, but she dared not let those balls out of her mouth. She didn't know for sure, but it felt like her master had spanked her clit with a riding crop.

Her master nodded to the other woman. The woman dropped to her knees in front of Krista's pussy. Gently she kissed Krista's thighs and alternated from side to side. She moved closer and soon was kissing the lips of Krista's pussy. By now Krista was soaking wet inside. Starting at the bottom of her slit the woman started licking all the way up to the clit. When she got to the clit she sucked it into her mouth. Krista wanted to cum, but hadn't been given permission. The woman kept doing this and brought Krista to the edge, then without warning the woman backed off. Her master backed off pulling his balls from her mouth.

The woman helped the master quickly untie Krista, roll her over and retie her to the table. Her legs were pushed further apart. Krista lifted her head and opened her mouth. She expected her master's cock and she wasn't disappointed. He stuck it in and started to push forward. Krista's position allowed him to push all the way in and his cock went straight down her throat. He grabbed her head and slowly pushed in and out. Krista knew she was doing well.

Whack! Whack! Whack! The riding crop struck her ass each time the head of his cock reached the back of her throat. She lost count, but it stung and it excited her. She didn't know if she should cry or scream out loud if she didn't have a cock filling her mouth.

Her master nodded again and the woman poured some lube on Krista's exposed anus. It was cold at first, but Krista felt it quickly heating up. She didn't have time to enjoy it as she felt the woman stick a finger all the way in her ass. This had her head spinning. Soon there were three fingers pumping her ass and her master's cock all the way down her throat. Her master grabbed her head tighter and thrust his cock in her mouth and held it there. Then she felt his hot cum shooting down her throat. He wasn't pulling out, but she felt the fingers slipped out of her ass. She felt the cock softening and then slowly being withdrawn. As it finally slipped out she swallowed whatever cum was left in her mouth.

While she was savoring the cum of her master the woman was strapping on a dildo. The next thing Krista knew the woman was pushing that dildo deep into her pussy. Krista's neck was tired so she hung her head down. She could see down the length of the table and watched the woman thrusting into her. The woman started playing with Krista's clit. In no time at all Krista was at the brink of an orgasm. She desperately wanted to cum. She knew her master wouldn't permit it. The woman was keeping her on the edge and then she felt the sting of the riding crop several more times on her ass. She couldn't see it but she imagined the red marks on her ass looked like a bunch of bombs had gone off in a field.

Then the thrusting stopped and the dildo was pulled out of her pussy. Her master presented her cock to her again. Krista knew her task was to make him hard again. She started by licking the head. His cock responded quickly. Then she licked the shaft as he grew harder. She returned to the head and sucked him into her mouth.

Krista had a rhythm going when she felt the head of the dildo pushing against her anus. Her ass offered little resistance as it slid in. Soon she was feeling full. It almost felt as though the dildo was in her stomach. When her master was at full hardness he pulled out of her mouth. She heard what sounded like something being unbuckled while the dildo was all the way in her ass moving around. She realized the woman stepped out of the harness. Her master moved behind her and in one smooth motion thrust his cock into her pussy. While he was fucking her pussy the woman moved under her and was started licking and sucking her clit. Krista nearly had an orgasm.

After a few minutes her master's cock was being pulled from her pussy and the dildo was being pulled from her ass. The mouth was still on her clit. She was being held on the edge. Then she felt the head of her master's cock pushing into her ass. It was wider than the dildo and hurt. Quickly the pain went away and Krista never felt so full. Her master was fucking her ass deeply. The woman was eating her pussy. If that wasn't enough to keep her head spinning every once in a while her master would spank her.

After what seemed forever Krista felt like she was going to explode. She tried to squeeze her master's cock harder with her ass. He felt it. "Krista I want you to cum NOW!" With that command Krista felt the built up pressure release and let go of an orgasm like she had never felt before. Then she felt her master's cum deep in her bowels and another wave of orgasms began. Her body started spasming and the woman sucking her clit clung to it.

After Krista had recovered from the orgasms and her master pulled out of her the woman got out from underneath her. The woman helped untie Krista then she left the room. Krista's master removed the blindfold and helped Krista to her feet. He took her by her leash and led her to her bedroom where he tucked her into bed. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Krista there is more to learn tomorrow." he said and left the room. Krista was asleep before the door closed.