Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a moment." He checked something and the stupid machine went whir for him, then a few seconds later he was good. He held up the camera facing me, watching the view from the rearside monitor, and the light on the camera turned on to illuminate his horny daughter kneeling on his bed. "Um, go in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . " Then he didn't say anything; but he pointed a finger at me from his other hand.

Now words escaped me, I found myself giggling at the camera, trying not to look at my father but pretend I was talking to Jack. Why I wanted to do this, I had no idea, except, it put me in front of my Dad tonight. "So, hi, Jack," I moaned into the camera, trying to look sexy but feeling all the butterflies in my tummy, "I wanted to make this for you, because, well -- because I was nervous, I mean, I just turned 18 this past month, and I haven't, like, you know, really known any adult guys." (I have to say, I felt really stupid saying all this, but the words just came out. Plus, it was a fucking lie, having been screwed by two adult men in the past three days -- but that was an irrelevant detail, wasn't it?) "So, I was just sitting here tonight, I mean, thinking about you, about dinner the other night, and, I dunno, I was wanting to talk to you, but really kind of nervous about it."

Unfortunately, that's all I had to say. I had lots of ideas of what to say, and do, but no way to bridge to them from where I finished. I needed a good segue, but my nervous, horny mind was blank. I looked briefly at my Dad, who was smiling looking at my nipples in my babydoll on the camera's monitor, but he wasn't offering help, or making any sounds for that matter.

Cough, cough, went the nervous horny teenager, trying to keep smiling for the camera and the hot adult male who eventually would get to see this. I found a way to keep talking -- with my back arched, pushing my small breasts forward in the tight, revealing red babydoll. "Well, so, I was wondering, you know, I mean, I know this might seem weird and all 'cause I'm so much younger than you? But, if you found me attractive at all? See, I think you, I mean, you're really sexy and handsome, and seem so nice and sweet -- so, do you, I mean, like me too, do you think I'm pretty, hmm?"

Now I was having fun, flirting with the camera and my father behind it, twisting my torso side to side a bit slowly to show off the supple shapes of my A-cup breasts in the little red top, making sure the bumps of my hard nipples were obvious. I could feel my vagina getting really wet in the tight thong. "I don't know, I mean, I'm not, like -- I don't have, like, a real, you know, curvy shape or anything, I'm pretty skinny, so, I don't know if a hot handsome man like you would think I'm not? Hmm, do you?"

Do it, I told myself, do it. Giggling away, I began to turn around on the bed, rotating so my backside faced the camera, and I bent forward to push my ass in my father's direction. The skimpy babydoll pulled away from my butt, so as I bent forward with my hands on the bed too, in a doggy position, my father was aiming the camera directly at my basically nude butt. I opened my knees a little, knowing the thong and its skimpy string were covering my vagina, but barely. Looking at the camera I continued to tease. "I'm so small and skinny, I really don't know if adult men find me attractive, or sexy -- so, would you tell me the truth, if I was, would you say I'm sexy?" I wiggled my nude ass at the camera, playfully snickering, knowing I might be making my father horny while I was doing this.

He wasn't saying a word, stoically remaining behind the camera to record whatever I wanted to say, or do, for Jack.

I turned to face the camera again, now sitting on my butt on the bed with my slender, light-skinned legs stretched in front of me, and with my hands behind my back on the bed, I was arching my back again. My legs were split slightly to the sides, so the thong clung tightly to my crotch in full view of the camera. "I want you to like me, Jack," I spoke to the camcorder but really was saying to the stud holding it, "I'm 18 now and . . . I think I'm grown up enough to know what I like, and . . . I hope you like me, because I really like you, you know?"

I saw my Dad moving the camera closer, as he stepped to the bed and stood against it, leaning his thighs into it, pointing the camera more closely at my face and body. It was empowering, having his attention like this, and knowing Jack would probably be glued to the movie too. "I wore this pretty babydoll my Daddy got me," I said, maybe telling too much but not pausing to think about it, "do you think I look pretty in it? I'd wear it for you, if you wanted, if you want me to come over to your house or whatever, and show you how nice it fits me, if you think it makes me look pretty."

Daddy was pointing the camera right at my face and chest, like a bust shot, and I was sure he could record my hard nipples making those bumps in the top. I kept my back arched, showing my titties like that, blushing a little because of the attention.

"So I was just sitting here," I continued with my seductive monologue, pouting at the camera with a sexy gleam in my eye, "thinking about you, and . . . wanting to meet you again, you know, maybe, just you and me, Daddy said it would be alright." (I wondered if I could acknowledge Daddy was filming this, or would Jack be weirded out by that? I didn't know the answer so I didn't make any mention of Daddy being there as I recorded it.) "If you wouldn't mind, Jack, I mean, I'm only 18 but, I'd love to spend some time with you . . . maybe at your place . . . maybe with me wearing something like this? It makes me so . . . makes me feel so . . . good, really good, thinking about that."

My nipples were fucking hurting, they were so hard. Having Daddy see me make a plea for another man was really provocative; I was really teasing Daddy, which is what made this so much fun. How could he resist me? Wanting to get to the good point of the video that would really tease my father, I didn't hesitate to put my hand to one of my breasts and, with Daddy filming it, start rubbing my hard nipple through my thin babydoll, using my fingers to brush the hard bump. "Mmm, ohhh Jack, do you know what . . . what you do to me? Look at me . . . sitting here thinking of you, how sexy and sweet you are . . . how you made me feel at dinner . . . do you mind, does it bother you, that I think about you now, even though I'm so young, just in high school still?"

Daddy's breathing was heavy; I could see through his t-shirt that he was taking deep breaths. I didn't want it obvious but I allowed a very quick peek to his crotch, where the bulge in his shorts seemed to have grown.

I continued teasing Jack and my father. "Jack . . . I'm so tired of the boys at school, they don't interest me anymore, they are so immature and silly . . . they don't know what a girl really wants, not the way someone like you does . . . right? Do you know what I mean? I bet a handsome man like you knows all about making a younger girl feel really, really, really good -- right?"

My father's face wasn't moving, and he wasn't even looking at me; he was staring at the display on the back of the camcorder, as if watching a movie of this too, not hearing or seeing his daughter in person do all of this for his friend.

"Jack," purred my lust greedily, "do you know what I want, Jack?"

I thought my Daddy might say or do something, as I pulled one of the spaghetti straps of my babydoll off of my slender shoulder, then the other one, but he just stood there aiming the camera at me. I continued, with the straps now at my sides, I sat upright and pulled both straps down more, and more . . . until my breasts came into view, the babydoll bunching around my thin tummy. I was blushing but really enjoying it, stripping for Jack and my father, arching my back again to show off my teenage A-cup titties, the soft light-Asian colored orbs with hard brown nipples and circles around them.

"Do you like my titties, Jack? I hope you do . . . they are really sensitive, they love to be . . . touched, Jack."

Feeling like supergirl, I stuck one of my fingers in my mouth, watered it significantly, and touched it to my nipple. My skin was burning for attention. I circled my wet finger around it, making it glisten, then I did the same to the other and had them both dripping wet with my saliva. "Jack," I moaned, still rubbing the second one, "they love being touched, and licked . . . I bet you know that, right, you know how badly I like that."

I wanted more, all of it, and I loved that Daddy was seeing me do this. I grabbed the babydoll at my sides and yanked it off of me, my dark hair spilling around for a moment as I doffed the top, then tossed it onto the floor and brushed a hand through my long hair. I was naked except for the thong. I leaned back more even, elbows behind me, spreading my legs wide open. Daddy lowered himself now, almost lying on the bed, pointing the camera at my crotch and, behind it, my titties and pouting face.

Lifting my knees a little I created a valley out of my thighs, my cunt lying at the bottom, barely clad in the damp, tight thong. I was aching.

"Jack," I muttered out of control, "know what else I like, Jack, do you? I like . . . this." I reached my hand to my crotch, and started rubbing my swollen clitoris through the red thong, while my Daddy was recording it. My pussy ached for a ton more attention than just a finger through the thong. "Jack, honey . . . I'm so wet . . . I need a real man so badly, do you know that? I hope I'm not scaring you . . . I don't want to cause any problems for you . . . I just love what a man you are, you make me feel so wet and wanted, I want to feel you . . . inside me . . . would you like that?" Of course, I could have been speaking to my father; I hoped that, hearing my words, Daddy would understand it was okay for him to fuck me, like it would be for Jack to fuck me.

The thong was now useless. Rolling halfway onto one hip, I put my hand to the thong's tie over my upper hip and gave it a little tug. "Jack, do you want to see me?" I asked giggly and haughtily, knowing the answer. "Want me to take this off for you, honey?" With that side of the thong untied, I shifted weight and reversed my position, and untied the other half of the thong. "There, we don't need this now, do we, Jack?" I sat back, knees together still, and pulled the thong away from my crotch. I was totally nude now, with my father right there to record it; my thighs pressing together, only the trimmed bush of my crotch showed above the triangle between my legs.

Daddy was standing upright again, his cock really sticking out of his shorts, getting a full body shot from my pink bowed-hair down to my feet, then he seemed to zoom in on my crotch and chest and face. "Jack, baby," I grunted, cunt on fire, sliding one hand between my closed thighs and giving attention to my achy, wet pussy, "I need a man to fuck me so bad . . . do you have any idea how bad . . . I'm old enough, I want to experience a real man with a real cock, who can fuck my like his slut all night, show me what it's like to be a real woman, not some young girl anymore!"

I had to have it. I spread my legs wide apart, completely revealing my pussy to Daddy's camera, while my fingers remained on it pressing their tips into my clitoris. "Jack, I'm so fucking horny!" came my repeat incantation, as I laid back on the bed and half-closed my eyes. I was in full masturbation mode now, working my clit around between fingers, really pressing it hard into my gushing vaginal lips, my slender little hips wiggling in circles below my hand. "I hope you like me, Jack," I begged into the camera, "I really, really hope you do . . . do you want this, Jack, huh, do you want me?"

For effect on Jack and my Daddy, and because I was dying to do it, I stiffened two fingers and shoved them hard into my cunthole. I felt great; "Yeah!" I screamed at myself, giving into the pleasure I was pumping from my hand into my cunt, stretching my cunthole as I pushed more of my fingers' length inside my twat. "Oh shit yes!" My head was back on the bed, my body arching upwards to shove my titties high, my legs spread so wide and my hand furiously stuffing those two teenage fingers hard into my cunt, really pushing with all power I could muster.

My father just stood there, recording me masturbating for another man, breathing hard, cock stiff, not saying a word, not stopping me. I had to believe, he wanted me so badly.

Building in my stomach and pussy I could feel my orgasm growing into an animal, ready to pounce; I gasped and screamed more, my little naked chest heaving with breaths, and my hand drenched in the juices streaming out of my vagina. "Ah, fuck, ah, fuck, yeah, oh fuck, yeah . . . ahhhhhh!" The cum happened, shattering my body, my muscles burning throughout my legs and back, my cunt spasming and contracting, my breaths shortening, my face streaming with perspiration, the cum jarring my senses so everything was dizzy and wonderful. "Ohhh fuck Jack!" I screamed louder, letting him think it was my imagination of him driving me into sexual bliss. In truth, it was the fact my father was there watching, seeing me do this for Jack, which had me so horny.

Laughing as the cum subsided, I propped myself up a little with one elbow behind me, smiling with some guilt at the camera and my father behind it, my hand still rubbing my vagina softly, with my lips and hand all wet. "Oh fuck that was so good," I panted, feeling the sweat beading on my little perky breasts, "I want you so bad, Jack." Lifting my fingers out of my cunt I felt how wet my palm and fingers were; hungry to turn on my father, I brought my hand up to my mouth and moaned wickedly, licking two then three fingers one at a time, then licking my flavors off of my palm. "Oh fuck that's so sexy, Iove that," I moaned for Jack as I tasted my cunt's flavors after an orgasm, "I'll lick it off of your cock if you want, Jack!"

With sudden vigor I jumped up to my knees and turned around, facing my Daddy, then lying on my tummy on the bed with just my head lifted to face the camcorder, and my naked butt showing behind my long hair. "Jack, I'll be your slut all night, do you want that?" I was hoping now to really tease my father mercilessly, goading him into wanting me for himself. "Don't you want a horny 18 year old slut, whom you can fuck anyway you want, anytime, I'll let you stick your big manly cock in my cunt and ass and mouth, do you want something like that, Jack? You can fuck anyone else you want, I don't care, I just want you to fuck me good and hard, make you your hot little slut, baby!"

I reached to the edge of the bed, where the hairbrush -- remember that thing? -- was sitting unused, waiting for me. Still lying on my stomach, I held the hairbrush upside-down on the bed in front of my face, like a penis pointing at the ceiling. The almost two-inch thick shaft stood over a foot off the bed, with the brush and the handle combined, so I had to raise myself on my elbows. "Mmm, just think if this was your cock, Jack -- do you like this?" With my brown, slanted eyes staring at Daddy behind the camera, I reached out my little pink tongue and began licking the hairbrush's shaft at its rounded, bulbous end. The shaft was not completely straight, it had some contour for a palm to grip it, but it created a slightly rounded head that fit nicely around my tongue. I licked the warm rubbery plastic, around and around, then up and down the shaft, keeping my eyes glued to the camera, showing my father how I knew how to suck a cock -- just, I'd never done one this big before.

"See," I proudly giggled licking more up and down, "see how I like to suck long things like this, Jack?" I put my lips around the head now, taking it into my mouth; it didn't slip like a penis but the rubbery plastic was a little sticky, so I had to really get it wet with saliva and push a couple of inches over my mouth, sucking. I kept looking at the camera, trying not to laugh. Daddy was staring at me sucking the pretend cock. I stared back at him. "Jack, I love sucking big cocks . . . would you let me suck yours, baby, please?"

I kept sucking the toy as well as licking it, breathing hard ,sliding my wet tongue up and down the shaft, and rolling my lips around the head to swallow a few inches, all of it over and over. My hand holding the brush was a gooey mess from my saliva dripping down the shaft.

"Know what else, Jack," my low, sultry voice purred towards the camera, "know what else I like to do with big cocks, Jack, huh, want me to do this with you?"

Pussy wanted cock, and because my Daddy wasn't seeing fit to do the deed himself, I had to settle for the next best thing. And, actually, I really wanted it, too; I wanted to fuck that hairbrush handle, I wanted to see what it would be like, it looked so thick and long that I believed it would actually feel great, and make me cum very hard. I rolled onto my ass and spread my legs wide, but wanted to lean backwards on something; so I scooted up the bed and grabbed two of Daddy's pillows, taking them back down to the bottom edge of his mattress facing the camcorder in his hand. I propped up the pillows behind me, leaning backwards, and stretching my small feet completely to opposite sides of my body; my thighs were spread apart and my 18 year old drenched vagina was pink and hot and ready for fucking.

"See," I moaned, rubbing my kitty with fingers while I sucked the head of the brush to get it very, very wet, "see how badly I need a big adult cock, Jack, do you know how badly I want it?" Now the time was here, I put the bulbous head of the brush against my aching cunthole, and right away I knew it was big -- maybe, too big. But I didn't want to stop, I wanted to show Daddy what a hot little fuck I was.

"I'm a hot little fuck, YES!" I screamed, as I shoved the dildo-like brush handle into my pussy. It was very, very tight; it hurt, I won't lie. But I wanted it so badly, I kept pushing it more. I think maybe I needed some vaseline at first, because the thick shaft was so wide it pressed and squeezed my cuntlips out of shape. Grabbing the shaft with one hand and reaching down with my other hand to pull all the way from the brush's far end, I was determined to fuck myself with it. I yelped and moaned, pulling it into me bit by bit, pumping it, working it around, feeling my cunt loosen and the juices making the shaft more slippery. Moaning "Fuck me, Jack, fuck me!" as if it was his dick doing the honors, I kept ramming the brush handle farther inside my pussy, deeper and harder, feeling the pressure so far inside of me while at the same time my pussylips were stretching to accommodate it, making my clitty buzz and ache.

What a sight I must have been, nude and spreading my little body open to fuck the big rubbery handle, with my father standing there recording it. The orgasms were building now -- many of them, like airplanes taxiing to the active runway. My fingers were aching from gripping the handle; my arms were hurting from reaching down my body to shove the hairbrush into my pussy; my thighs felt on fire from being split open wide. Even my neck and shoulder muscles burned, because I was lifting my head up to stare down at my cunt filled with the unusual toy -- and look up to the camera and my Daddy, seeing me show off what a horny little slut I am.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, feeling an orgasm about to explode, "I'm such a slut! Ohh FUCK!" My jaw dropped and I just shrieked, my eyes closing, a cum exploding hard throughout my body. My cunt squeezed the hairbrush deep in me and I shook and collapsed on the bed, so fucking dirty and sweaty and wet, loving the energy squirting through my muscles. "Ahhhh!" I continued to wail while I kept pumping the rubbery fake dick in my twat through the orgasm, thrusting deep and pounding hard to make the orgasm harder and longer.