Kristen Gets Blacked... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers

There had been all her father’s sermons that she’d sat through, and all the white boys she’d dated, but none of them meant anything like this to her. She finally knew what it was like to ‘crave’ something.

The young minister’s daughter craved something, alright. She, Kristen Richardson, craved old Leroy’s immense, uncut, black dick. She had to have it!!!

Kristen yanked the old man’s pants down nearly ripping them off him. Leroy chuckled to himself to see such a hot creature literally in heat for his old, fat black bod.

The girl then actually did rip the soiled old boxer shorts off her sixty-ish lover.

“Oh hon, please...I need you, now!” she squealed.

“Ok, baby...slow down...you’se got yo’ se’f all worked up now...ain’t ‘cha?” Leroy condescendingly admonished the frenzied blonde, all while patting her gently on the head.

Kristen stared at the uncut dick that lurched out from the torn boxers and slapped her across the lips. Her tongue unconsciously swiped across her full lips and drew into her mouth the old man’s salty precum.

“Taste good, babe,” Leroy inquired, sarcastically.

Kristen nodded earnestly as she began licking at the partially hooded knob of Leroy’s uncut python.

The old Black just stood there smiling as he watched the wealthy, young blonde slavishly licking, kissing and sniffing at his fat, black dick. He could tell she would be wanting dick like this—large, fat, black...and old—for the rest of her life. He’d heard of white girl’s getting turned on to black sex before, but he never really believed the old myth until now. It was obvious to him; Kristen would never be the same. White boys would never be important again. She’d want black men from here on.

Kristen began stretching her beautiful lips around the abnormally thick, black cock. Her normally gorgeous features became distorted as she winced and grimaced, working her mouth around the old man’s enormous cudgel of meat. Finally, the young teen acheived her goal and had her mouth wrapped tightly around the old janitor’s dick.

Kristen’s head began bobbing on the thick, wrinkled, old tool, enjoying the taste again as she had that first time in the school hallway. She ran her tongue back and forth under the knob of it, eliciting a grunt of pleasure from the old man.

When he could stand the young girl’s teasing tongue no longer, Leroy grabbed the sides of Kristen’s head with both hands and began fucking her face with the ferocity of an old man who had been ignored by beautiful white women all his life.

Kristen was soon having the fat boloney sized phallus rammed down her throat. She began gagging and snorting trying to survive the old Black’s onslaught of her sweet, white throat.

Leroy was thrusting away with abandon, enjoying the struggling teen flailing away beneath him, on her knees, just a tool to be used for his pleasure.

Submissively, the minister’s daughter took the furious pounding deep into her throat, drool now seeping from her obscenely distended lips, and swaying from her chin with each thrust of the fat, black man’s hips.

The blonde teen soon reached around to cup and squeeze the ass cheeks of the frustrated, old, black man. Even under such a pummeling, her hands were lovingly kneading the old, flabby, black cheeks of Leroy’s ass. It was as if she were encouraging his rape of her throat as he plunged his nasty, sweaty dick deeper and deeper into the recesses of her oral cavity.

“Unggghhhh...Unnnggghhh...Unnngghhh...!!!” Leroy exploded three times deep down the gullet of the teenage rag doll beneath him.

Kristen struggled not to drown in her aged lover’s cum. She swallowed, gagged, snorted, even spit up thick gobs of Leroy’s voluminous quantities of hot, thick semen.

He was proud of the way he could make her struggle to please him. He held her head firmly, but there was no need. Kristen struggled with every bit of the womanhood within her to swallow her man’s precious seed. And to please her ebony love, fully.

When he was done, Kristen pulled her mouth off his over-sized, horse-cock with a loud pop. Her jaws hurt from being stretched so wide. She rubbed them and massaged them, furiously trying to rid them of numbness and get feeling back.

Leroy smiled down on the school’s prettiest girl...yes, the class-beauty whom had just gotten done servicing him orally. Her once-lovely face was now masked with his viscous semen. He smiled self-satisfied as his seed was smeared across the Prom Queen’s cheeks, drops were clumped in her hair, and a long strand hung from her chin. In short, the class beauty was now a cum-faced mess—at the hands of the school’s old, black janitor.

Leroy wished all those pretty-boy, white dudes that worshipped this gorgeous bitch could see him now, standing over her, with her on her knees, praying at the alter of ‘black dick’.

Kristen was licking the African goo from her lips, her tongue straining to swipe more of it from her face. A drop oozed from the tip of her nose. Her tongue caught it, then she proceeded to lick some cum from the back of her hand. She was like a hungry kitten, slurping up Leroy’s very old, very thick, African seed.

When she was done she looked up obsequiously at her black lover, who was old enough to be her grandfather.

“Get on the cot and spread ya’ legs!”

Leroy wanted the real thing now.

Kristen got up from her knees, and obediently went to the couch and lay back on it. As Leroy approached, she spread her thighs wide and held her arms out to receive the man she loved.

* * * * *

There’s more to this story. Do you want more? Let me know. Don’t forget to vote.

Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers
12