Kristen Gets Blacked Ch. 05

Story Info
Reverend Richardson suffers at peephole in the closet.
5.6k words
4.67
330.5k
98

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers

Thanks again to the major contribution by Literotica author “LeasaJ”

Reverend Richardson sat naked, but for a terry cloth robe, deep in the dark confines of his daughter, Kristen’s, closet. Peering through the tiny hole—no larger than the eye of a needle—the pious man sought fervently for a vision he’d pursued for many long years: his disrobed, full-bodied, blonde daughter.

The town Minister had been driven to these depths of behavior—to cast himself into the inner-sanctum of his daughter’s bedroom closet—by the compulsions he found himself drowning in.

As he awaited the heavenly presence of his beautiful daughter, the preacher’s hand fingered into the robe’s pocket and withdrew a pair of silken panties. He held them to his face and took his daughter’s scent deep into his lungs.

At the intimate smell of his daughter, Reverend Richardson’s tiny penis sprang to life. He had always been so hard on the relatively minor sins of others, yet now he sat waiting to peep at his own daughter’s naked charms. Perhaps he rationalized it would help sate his ‘hardness’.

The Minister’s heart began hammering in his chest as he heard the on-coming footsteps of his daughter climbing the stairs toward her bedroom.

There was no way to stop what he had set in motion now...

Kristen Richardson entered her room and closed the door. There was a finality to the way it clicked shut.

The gorgeous 38D-24-36, blond, high school cheerleader threw herself on her bed. She began unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it open revealing her bulging breasts, which seemed to be seeking escape from the confines of her pink brassiere. She tucked one of her delicate hands into a cup and pulled out an enormous, gelatinous mammary.

The nipple of the huge tit was nearly as wide as her palm. She pulled the soft, white gland up to her lips and suckled the nipple into her mouth.

“Mmmmmm....” Kristen moaned into her own milky flesh.

Reverend Richardson’s jaw was agape at the crude display of carnality that his own flesh and blood was displaying before him. His hands unconsciously undid the sash-belt to his robe and let it fall open. It revealed the child-like penis he hid from the world...as well as from his wife.

The micro-penis stood at full attention—which stretched up to barely 4”. The righteous, Man-of-God now began to flick at his rod...which could have been mistaken for a reed.

Kristen began baring her teeth as she gnawed away at the turgid nipple in her mouth. The young beauty was roughly milking her own tit, much as she’d become accustomed to at the hands of Leroy Horton, the High School’s janitor, and Kristen’s 65 year-old, 300 pound, black lover.

Kristen needed her loving rough now—very rough. It brought her to life. Leroy had taught her that lesson through his own brutal usage of the girl’s tender, white body.

The teen let her over-sized breast fall from her mouth and hang obscenely from her bra-cup. She pulled a book out from under her bed and opened it before her.

Reverend Richardson, from the confines of the closet, could see the book contained pictures of old—very old—black men, apparently shouting or singing.

Kristen peered into the book while absent-mindedly pawing her recently chewed on tit.

“Howlin’ Wolf...” she whispered to herself, as if she were reciting from the Bible.

As the beautiful girl continued ogling the picture of the old, black blues singer, she un-snapped her jeans and in one motion pulled them off.

The hidden Reverend could see an obvious splotch of wetness on the crotch of his daughter’s panties. His mind was slowly awakening to the cause of his daughter’s aroma-filled thongs, which he’d become so accustomed to pilfering from the family’s hamper.

The confused look on the good man’s face, as his mind struggled and rebelled against the realization of the obvious, would have been comical had it not been so tragic. The good Reverend had worshipped his daughter’s purity above all else in the world...or in heaven. Now there was a realization slowly insisting to him that she was nothing—save, perhaps, a black-cock whore!

As I have earlier declared to you, dear reader: God’s way is mysterious and often beyond our understanding!!!

The blonde girl peeled her soiled panties off, flinging them across the room. Her blouse and bra soon followed. She pulled the big book of ancient, black, bluesmen along-side her on the bed.

Kristen Richardson then spread her thighs, unknowingly baring herself for her lecherous father’s full view, and began to play with her bloated, fast-lubricating, pussy lips. Kristen’s father sat peeping in at her, his pupils widening rapidly at the lurid spectacle of his daughter’s self-pleasuring.

Poor Kristen became more and more aroused as she looked at the pictures of the sweaty old, black singer. She began to finger herself furiously. First one, then two...then three fingers!!! The mouth of her once-tight, vaginal cavity was now devouring half her hand.

The golden haired princess then sat up against the bed’s back-board splaying her thighs widely and as she moaned and stared obsessively at the pictures of the wailing, old Black, her delicate, slender hand slipped into herself—completely.

“Ooooooohhh goddddd...yesssss....” she hissed.

Then the lovely, angelic-looking girl began to ram her fist into her cunt, repeatedly. Banging away into her own slurping and sucking vaginal channel, the girl started moaning and whining with a heightened urgency.

Kristen’s fist was now pounding into her own belly, stretching the lips of her cunt to crude proportions.

Reverend Richardson’s face was a mask of confusion and terror. What was happening? Was his cherished child possessed? And why—why, dear God!!!—was she looking at this book? What could possibly be the connection of this act of sexual perversity and a book picturing these ugly, old, black creatures?

Reverend Richardson’s little dwarf-cock had gone limp with the shock of the sight before him. Yet he still stared on at his lewdly displayed daughter. Hunched over in the bleak bowels of the closet with his beak-like nose, bald-head, and long, skinny neck, the Reverend’s silhouette appeared much like a scavenger’s...glaring down on a beast in its death throes...waiting, waiting, waiting.

Kristen writhed before her voyeur and father, still fisting herself furiously. Then the doorbell rang. She froze. The beautiful girl slowly withdrew her gooey hand from her own vagina with a loud, frustrated moan. Her breasts heaving, she momentarily sniffed, and then licked her fingers.

Quickly using her blouse, she dried her hand off, as she arose from the bed. Then flinging the blouse—now stained with her secretions—around her shoulders, she left the room virtually naked to answer the front door.

The Reverend was left, imprisoned in his daughter’s closet. The righteous man’s mind was buzzing a mile-a-minute with questions that had no answers regarding the true nature of his cherished and pure, Anglo-Saxon daughter.

He was about to begin his three hours in hell...but only a prophet could have foreseen that from his dark confines.

Willie Smith was kneeling at his labors in the garden. Suddenly a shadow enveloped him as it blocked out the sun.

Willie looked up to find the grotesque figure of Leroy Horton. The fat janitor looked down on the rectory gardener—both literally and figuratively—though he had little reason for the latter. However, Leroy saw the loyal gardener as somewhat of a plantation worker, a houseboy, a ‘Tom’.

“What you doin’ here,” the gardener inquired of Leroy Horton.

“Came ta’ party with the Rev’s girl,” Leroy answered, hoping to shock Willie Smith.

“No one gets in there without bein’ welcomed,” Willie instructed what he construed as the unwelcome visitor.

“Oh, I am welcome, boy. I only come a visitin’ when I been welcomed in,” Leroy answered with a smile.

“Leroy, I don’t ever remember you bein’ welcomed anywhere,” Willie responded, alluding to a long past disturbance between Leroy Horton and Willie’s family.

“You was too young ta’ know, boy...I was as welcome then as I is now,” the sloppily rotund man retorted.

Then as Leroy Horton let his latest comment sink in with the gardener, he took a drag from his cigarette. As he exhaled the smoke, the janitor grinned widely. The fumes escaped through his bared, half-rotted teeth and equine nostrils, at once.

Willie’s neck grew goose bumps at the sight. The older man looked hideous to Willie, almost demonic.

“The girl’s too young. She don’t want you visitin’” Willie insisted to his nemesis.

“She’s not too young...‘n’ I think you’se knows it. Don’t ‘cha, church boy?”

Willie paused. His mind raced. Did Leroy know of the girl’s flirtation with him in the garden earlier that week? Was Leroy behind it? What was happening here?

“Let me tell ya’ Willie. The bitch is hot—white hot—and the best lay a black man ever had.”

Willie knew now. Kristen’s sexing late after school, as unbelievable as it may have seemed...it must have been with Leroy.

“Ya’ know Willie. The Rev, he jes’ usin’ your ass. He don’t see you as nothin’ but an old, black, field worker. That’s all them people ever think of us.”

Willie was stunned by the phrase, “them people.” It reminded him painfully of the Reverend’s comment about ‘you people’ that had so incensed him earlier that week. Whether knowingly or not, Leroy Horton had struck a chord.

Leroy caught the look on Willie’s face. He knew his comments were resonating with the gardener.

“Look man, the girl’s ready to party. Might as well come on in an’ get what’s yours. Whitey done it ta’ us for centuries, man. Time to get our reps. And a real man don’t wait for ‘em—he takes ‘em!” the janitor goaded the wavering gardener.

Then blowing a puff of smoke over the gardener, Leroy turned toward the Richardson’s door and strode off.

Willie was left kneeling in the cloud of smoke trying to think through his jumbled emotions.

The gardener took a swig from the jar of apple juice that sat along side him. But it didn’t quench his thirst.

Then Willie’s mind drifted back to the gorgeous pubis that Reverend Richardson’s daughter had exposed to his view a few days before. God, he thought...how he would love to taste some of that.

Reverend Richardson watched as his daughter re-entered the bedroom. The blouse she’d flung on was completely undone and simply flared along side her as she walked, concealing nothing of her nakedness.

Kristen’s huge breasts bounced out a foot in front of her like two juicy melons.

In spite of all he’d witnessed so far the Reverend’s little dick was getting hard again.

Then a huge, corpulent, black-skinned mammal walked into the bedroom. Reverend Richardson’s face became a mask of horror.

“It couldn’t...no, no, no...God, dear Lord, please...nooooo” the Minister’s mind screamed.

Reverend Richardson remembered the hideous, dark-skinned creature that now stood before him in his daughter’s bedroom. Five years ago he had been asked by the high school principal to try to counsel the black janitor. There had been complaints from some of the white schoolgirls of his ogling them crudely.

The Minister recalled the uncomfortable meeting they’d had in the fetid, little room down in the high school’s basement. The room was dark and smelled damp and foul. With the janitor’s chain-smoking, the room was filled with smoke.

As the Reverend had tried to counsel Leroy regarding his lusting of the innocent, white schoolgirls, the old janitor simply smiled knowingly back at the preacher.

“Ya’ sure seem to unner’stan’ the subject-matter pretty well there, Rev,” he remarked caustically.

The Reverend was brought back into the horrific present...as Kristen wheeled about and threw her arms around her fat, black, sixty-plus lover, Leroy Horton. Their lips met in an open-mouthed kiss.

The Reverend could hear his daughter’s tongue swirling about in the old—partially toothless—black man’s mouth. As Leroy pulled his mouth from Kristen’s, the Minister could see his daughter’s tongue lash out and tease itself along the janitor’s thick, black lips.

It was clear even to the traumatized Minister that his daughter was the pursuer.

Leroy Horton’s old, black hands were now mauling the immense, globular tits that Reverend Richardson was hoping to just be able to get a peek at.

“Damn, you got some fine titties, baby,” the janitor remarked with lust.

“Yes, and you have something fine, too...Mr. Horton,” Kristen lewdly and playfully responded, as she grabbed hold of Leroy’s huge dick through his pants.

Kristen commenced unbuckling the old Black’s pants and, kneeling down in front of him, helped him step out of each trouser leg. The blonde then walked them to the closet and hung them on a hanger.

Returning before the hulking Black, Kristen pulled down his sweaty and torn boxers. The sight it revealed left the Minister awe-struck.

Leroy Horton pulled his shirt off and stood in the middle of the girl’s room completely naked—except for his shoes and sox. His body looked like that of a giant that had melted down: huge layers and waves of flesh sagged from his torso. His monstrous organ hung down, semi-hard, a good foot between his legs. Just behind the uncut dick hung an enormous sack with two apple-sized testes.

“Not human...it’s not human...!!!” the poor Minister’s mind reeled.

Kristen showed herself to be her father’s daughter, as she grasped the serpentine, black organ, held it to her nose and sniffed it—from its sheathed knob, down its barrel, and into the brillo-like pubic hair at its base. The beautiful girl rubbed her nose into Leroy’s pubic hair and inhaled deeply.

“Oh...I love the way you smell, Leroy...” the girl remarked, her comment muffled into the janitor’s crotch.

The pious Reverend was feeling ill now. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. He prayed this was all a terrible dream and he would soon awake.

Kristen grasped the base of the rotund janitor’s balls. Holding the sack of the two bloated testes up to her mouth, she began licking the sweaty orbs.

“Get ‘dem apples in ya’ mouth, sweetey,” the evil, black man ordered.

Kristen opened wide and sucked one of the testicles into her mouth. Behind the false paneling in the closet, Reverend Richardson was gagging at the sight.

The blonde beauty let the one bloated testicle slip from her mouth, only to part her lips and suck the other one in.

“Knew da’ first time I set eyes on ya’ babe...‘Bet she’s a ball-lapper!’” the dominant Black chuckled.

Then the big, black man walked over to the girl’s bureau, turned around and leaned over.

“Get over here and kiss my black ass!!!”

The Minister watched his daughter rise and position herself behind the obese, black man. She knelt down behind him, and after a few seconds of gathering herself while she gazed lovingly at his fat ass, she leaned over, puckered her lips and placed them to the sweaty ass-cheek of the old Black.

Kristen’s eyes closed romantically as she held her lips to the flabby ass-cheek, as though she were kissing the soft lips of her Prince Charming.

Once the first, long—romantic—kiss was concluded, the young blonde began sprinkling her kisses all over the sweaty, pimpled and hairy cheeks of the janitor.

It was obvious to Reverend Richardson that his daughter and the disgusting creature before him had performed these acts before. He wondered in horror how long his treasured, white angel, Kristen, had been carrying on these perversities with the black beast that had taken her from him.

As the preacher watched, the sight was made even more obscene by the lovers’ surroundings. As the high school girl serviced her aged, over-weight, black lover’s ass, the two performed their lewd acts in a setting of teddy bears, pink pillows, and pink frilly bed covers.

“Ok, bitch. Enough of the prelims. You knows what I like,” the sweaty, black man ordered.

Again, the blonde Prom Queen paused. She appeared to be working herself up to what her corpulent lover was demanding.

Slowly Kristen began to work her fingers between the old man’s ass-cheeks and pry them apart. As she did she leaned over and began to work the delicate, angelic features of her perfect, Caucasian face into the sweaty, smelly crevice of Leroy’s black ass.

Soon she nuzzled her nose into the old man’s ass and the wet licking sounds of her tongue could be heard. In the mirror, Leroy’s face glowed. The Black wore a beatific smile and closed his eyes in the ecstasy of the moment.

“Aaahhhh...” he moaned, “Every black man over 60 should have a white girl like you to lick his old, black ass, baby. That’s it! Clean it!”

In the closet, Reverend Richardson’s face had started twitching. The shock of the crude exhibit before him had done something irreparable. His face continued twitching, even as he stared obsessively through the peephole.

And it wasn’t just the Reverend’s face that was twitching...the little morsel between his legs was twitching too. The Man-of-God began to instinctively flick at it. The spectacle of his cherished daughter licking the ass of the grotesque Black janitor was exciting him.

Like a penitent fingering through his rosary, the Reverend’s fingers worked away at his little dick.

Kristen Richardson, class beauty, Prom Queen and Captain of the Cheerleaders, was now also Leroy the Janitor’s rim-job, slut. As the girl pried the fat, black cheeks wider, the Reverend could see her pink, wet tongue snake out and circle the old man’s slimy anal ring.

Almost like a pro now, Kristen Richardson began to dart her tongue into the hole, slowly slipping it up and into the obese Black’s rectum.

“That’s it, slut. Get it in there!” Leroy exclaimed.

Kristen’s tongue began to work the greasy, old bunghole as if she were a woman possessed. The gorgeous blonde was now rubbing her entire face between the cheeks of the filthy, black ass that the old man offered her.

“That’s it!!! Now wipe ya’ white nose in it,” the janitor barked to the slavering white girl.

And Kristen did...as her father watched on, the young, blonde perfection of Caucasian beauty, took her nose and nuzzled it into the ass hole of the black conqueror above her.

As Kristen’s father sat hidden in her closet sniffing at her panties, he was forced to observe his daughter snorting into the rectum of the disgustingly fat, black man he once wished to counsel.

How strange and mysterious are God’s ways!

The white, Anglo princess was now reduced to kneeling subserviently behind the black, African beast, feeding at her trough—the crack of his sweaty, foul ass. And all for her horrified father to sit by and witness.

“All right, baby. Feedin’ time is over,” the old Black informed his teenage, oral-anal lover.

The old man turned around to exhibit his humongous, stiff standing organ. The enormous black dick stood straight up before him like a fleshy, throbbing spear.

Below Leroy’s freakish dick hung the two apple-sized, semen-bloated balls. The girl stared in wonder at the god-like, black man.

Kristen reached up to grab the dick she worshipped, but Leroy slapped her hand away.

“Gettin’ a little too anxious there, baby. ‘Sides...I need ta’ talk to ya’ ‘bout somethin’.”

Leroy sat his fat ass onto the edge of Kristen’s bed, with the huge dick still looming up over his navel. With a serious look on his face, he patted the bed signaling for Kristen to sit beside him.

“Look babe. We gonna be family soon...right?” Leroy queried, reminding the girl of their impending wedding day.

Kristen smiled happily and nodded, not sure where the conversation was leading.

“Well, as the woman in my life...gotta ask a big one. Ya’ see I lost some money in a card game...and...uh...well...don’t know how I’m gonna pay it off. Babe, guy tells me it could get ugly, ya know?” Leroy was pouring on the bullshit for the girl.

Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers
12