Kristen's Stud Student

Story Info
Event changes how husband views wife.
1.5k words
3.44
103.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxt999
sxt999
30 Followers

Something happened to me last week that changed the way I look at my wife sexually.

My wife Kristen is 45 years old, about 5'2", with light brown hair and blue eyes. She stands a firm 38-26-38 with a cute face. She works as a professor in a local college. So she usually dresses and acts in a fairly conservative fashion.

Last Wednesday before Thanks giving she had an evening class which completes at 9 pm. Since the college is 10 min away from our house and when she didn't arrive at home at 10.00 I became a little worried and I tried calling her office, but the phone was always busy. And even her cell phone was going into voice message. I became really worried and decided to stop by the college to see if everything was all right. I got dressed took my wife's spare key to her office and jumped into my car.

When I got to the college the parking lot was pretty empty except for my wife's car. I look at staff building but all the lights were off except for the one in the third floor where my wife's office is located. I managed to get into the build with Kristen's keys.

Fortunately it didn't take long to get in. When I got to her room I heard some muffled sounds coming from inside her office. Curious, I tiptoed back and was just about to walk into the office when I got the biggest surprise of my life!

There was my lovely wife, lying across the desk spread-eagle with her skirt bunched around her waist, pantyhose on the floor, and blouse opened down to her naval. Papers were scattered all over the floor along with the phone.

At the same time a naked man whose skin was light brown and with black hair, no older than 24 or 25, was on his knees orally ravaging her gaping cunt. While he was doing a number on my wife's pussy she was moaning his name Sameer! Sameer!

My first reaction was to pull that punk off her and beat the crap out of him, but I soon realized that my wife wasn't a victim but an active participant. As I stood there watching in shock, my breathing grew faster and my cock was becoming hard as a rock. Damn, I was actually enjoying seeing my wife servicing that man.

Not wanting to be seen, I stepped back into the darkness as I watched that man take his Levis and briefs off and slide his prick into my wife's dripping hole. As he slid in and out of her slippery snatch, I heard the familiar but muffled sounds of approaching orgasm coming from my wife's lips.

With his dick pounding her cunt he bent over started sucking her nipples like a baby. He was straining to keep pace with her bucking hips.

From the sight of his quick short thrusts, I knew he couldn't last much longer. And sure enough, with one final lunge he shoved all the way into Kristen's love tunnel and released his youthful load as his body shook atop her with pleasure. His hot young cum brought my wife over, and she started to convulse in orgasm along with him. Her breasts were heaving and she was writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

Still this man remained in the same position with his cock buried deep in my wife's cunt, savoring the post orgasmic tremors as my wife's cunt milked him dry.

As he pulled his softening meat out of my wife's pussy a thick glob of white cum oozed out of it. He stepped back for a second to admire her cum filled twat. It was such a turn on to see her wide-open pink cunt glistening from a mixture of her juices and his sperm. I silently wished that I had my video camera with me.

He helped Kristen off the desk and onto the carpeted floor. As they did this, he helped her remove her skirt and blouse. They flipped my wife over onto her tummy. With her ass arched slightly and pussy wide open.

I then noticed he was hard AGAIN!. Ahha, to be young and full of spunk... He was hard again in less than 5 minutes! He positioned himself behind Kristen and pushed his hard cock into her snatch in one quick motion -- causing her to gasp. I guess she concentrated on her own pleasure. After some time, he stopped ramming his tool into her, crawled up front and laid himself down and had my wife lick his rod. In less than two minutes he was shuddering is another orgasm, unloading his cream down her throat. She swallowed every drop. Not a bit of juice was left on his cock as he withdrew from her mouth

Exhausted, the he got up and collapsed onto one of the office chairs in front of her and took on the role of a spectator while Kristen was playing with herself while sucking his semi hard cock.

Up until this point I was content being a voyeur, however, my straining hard-on was getting really uncomfortable. I pondered for a moment and decided to join the fun. With Kristen still sucking on dark hair's full-sized cock with abandon, I quietly stripped and got behind her luscious ass.

Both of them froze when they saw me. Without saying anything I pointed to my wedding band and back to my wife. Needless to say he got the picture but he was still surprised. I think he finally realized that all I wanted was a piece of my wife's well used cunt.

As Kristen continued to orally service her young stud, I began probing her drenched pussy with my fingers. She was so wet that I had no problem getting three fingers in her hole. I continued to tease her until she started begging to be fucked.

I adjusted her ass for a perfect trajectory and mounted her doggy style. This brought muffled squeals of pleasure from her well stuffed mouth and gave her all the more incentive to bring her oral lover off as quickly as possible.

Her hard work quickly paid off as the brown colored man tensed up and started pumping a huge load into her mouth. I watched as his eyes closed and he came in Kristen enjoying his orgasm. Kristen swallowed what she could but a lot of it spilled out over her lips and chin. Being true to form she licked the man clean.

All his time I was using long slow strokes on her cunt to savor the extra smooth feeling of sloppy seconds. Every time I stroked, our privates made obscene noises that spurred me on. I increased my tempo, which caused my lovely piece of ass to mew with pleasure.

She turned her head slightly and opened her eyes. Then our eyes met. She started coming and contracting around my cock. All the while staring me right in the eye and making lewd facial gestures.

I couldn't hold back any longer and began ramming furiously at her hot sloppy hole. My body tensed and all I was plowing my cock into my wife's well lubed pussy. I felt my my load building and suddenly I was having one of the best orgasms of my life.

It seemed like I was jetting gallons of cum into her beautiful pussy which just kept on milking me for more. I came so hard that I literally saw stars.

As I finally came to my senses, I saw that Kristen was still staring at me with lust in her eyes and grinning from ear to ear. I was still buried in her and she was using her vaginal muscles to suck on my shriveling cock.

After everyone finally caught our breath, Kristen introduced the man as Sameer as one of her student who was in her class.

Needless to say he already knew who I was. Embarrassed, he quickly mumbled his hello, got dressed and said goodnight.

After he left, my wife who was still completely naked, told me what had happened. It seems that, after the class Sameer wanted a book from her for reference so he accompanied her to the office when she was taking the book on the top shelf when she lost balance on the moving chair.

Luckily Sameer was nearby and caught her, but in the process of doing so, he accidentally bunched her skirt up to her waist. Since all she had on underneath was sheer pantyhose, almost everything was exposed.

She continued to tell me that Sameer had frozen for a moment but then he began to caress her thighs, then her pussy which had her quivering with pleasure. Soon he had his hands all over her body, fondling her tits and probing all her nooks and crannies.

Kristen said that after 5 - 10 minutes of some hot and heavy petting and kissing he set her on the desk and proceeded to ravage her body, and I knew the rest.

Upon hearing this I was hard again. Kristen and I had another quickie in the office before we straighten up the place and left. This time I lasted a bit longer and really enjoyed her sloppy pussy.

That was a week ago, Kristen and I have been going at it like newlyweds since. It really has spiced up our 20-year marriage. We have even begun planning another session with Sameer...I can't wait!

sxt999
sxt999
30 Followers