Kristi Gets Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi had her long legs wrapped around Melissa's thighs, fucking back against the shorter girl, and Kristi couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as the two women were grinding their pussies together. Kristi slipped one of her long fingers inside Melissa's thong, and was delighted to find the younger girl's panties were sopping wet.

Melissa stretched her neck up and kissed Kristi again. Then she began to lick her way down the older woman's stomach. Kristi had one hand in Melissa's hair, running her fingers through the short brown curls. Melissa ran her tongue down the valley between Kristi's breasts, then took one breast in each hand. She squeezed and pinched the fleshy globes, and alternating sucking and chewing on both of the redhead's hard nipples. Kristi was moaning and panting, she could not remember ever being this turned on, amazed that Melissa had not even touched her between the legs yet..

Melissa licked and kissed her way down Kristi's flat stomach. The redhead had her hands in Melissa's hair, trying to gently push her face down to where Kristi needed it. Melissa looked up at Kristi, and smiled, then darted her tongue in and out of Kristi's navel. The redhead moaned softly, then again gently pushed the younger girl's face downward.

Melissa smiled to herself, and slid her hand between Kristi's thighs. She found the older woman was absolutely drenched, her juices were flowing out of her pussy and down between her ass cheeks. There was already a large wet spot on the sheet under Kristi's hips.

Melissa raised her head, then said, "Up baby... Slide up a little..."

Kristi dutifully flexed her leg muscles then pushed herself further up onto the bed. Melissa crawled forward so she was on her knees between the redhead's wide open thighs. Now, Melissa could smell the arousal in Kristi's pussy clearly. The smell was intoxicating, and she stopped her head right above Kristi's mound to breathe deeply.

"God, Kristi, you smell heavenly... I can't wait to taste you!"

"My ex-husband used to say I stunk down there, and he refused to lick me, even though I told him I love that... One more reason I'm glad he's gone, I guess!"

Melissa gently spread Kristi's lips with her fingers. She started between the redhead's ass cheeks, then licked the length of her slit, ending up by giving her obviously aroused clit several light flicks. Kristi moaned, and arched her hips upward, trying to force Melissa's face harder against her inflamed pussy.

Melissa stretched her tongue out, and shoved it as deep inside Kristi as she could reach. Melissa darted her tongue in and out, fucking the older woman with her tongue. Melissa's nose was against Kristi's clit, and she was moving her face back and forth, teasing the red head's clit as she tongue-fucked her.

Kristi gasped, and her hips began to move on their own. Arching forward and back, trying to get more of Melissa's face inside her, wanting more of the exquisite sensations the younger girl was giving her.

Melissa reached down with one hand and spread Kristi's lips wider, then took the redhead's engorged clit in her mouth. Kristi moaned loudly, and pressed upward with her hips. Melissa pressed a fingertip against Kristi's puffy lips, and gently worked it forward inside the older woman. After it was good and wet, Melissa slid her finger into Kristi, and was amazed that it slid in to its base in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhh... God, Melissa, yessssss..." Kristi moaned as Melissa started sucking the older woman's clit and sliding her finger in and out. "Fuck me, Melissa... Ohhhhh... Oh God, how I've wanted this..."

Melissa was working her finger in and out, fucking Kristi and sucking her clit. Melissa slid a second finger into the older woman's pussy, and it, too, slid in easily to its base. Kristi moaned, "Oh, yes.... More, baby, more!" Kristi had both her hands in Melissa's hair now, clutching tightly and pulling her pretty face tight against her pussy.

Melissa began to really fuck Kristi with her fingers, moving them in and out and twisting them. The redhead's hips were a blur as she fucked herself into Melissa's hand and mouth. She could sense that Kristi was getting close to cumming, so she took the redhead's clit between her teeth and fluttered her tongue across it with fast, light strokes. Melissa crossed her fingers deep inside Kristi, and reached up to find her G-spot.

As Melissa tickled that special spot deep inside her, Kristi's body stiffened, and she screamed, "OH, FUCK!!!!"

Melissa stretched her fingers out even further, then clamped down on Kristi's clit and sucked hard. The older woman arched her hips, then a flood of her juices came pouring out of her pussy. Melissa gently removed her fingers then took Kristi's entire pussy in her mouth, sucking the lips, running her tongue inside. Melissa didn't want to miss a single drop of Kristi's sweet juices, and she didn't. The younger girl's face was glistening with Kristi's cum as she continued to lick and suck the older woman's pussy, worshipping at her altar.

Melissa licked Kristi through several huge orgasms, and lots of smaller ones. When Kristi finally fell back on the bed, exhausted, Melissa's face and hair were covered in the older woman's juices. Kristi gently pulled Melissa up to her, and they kissed tenderly.

"Is that what I taste like?" Kristi asked. She could easily taste herself on Melissa's face, lips and tongue.

"Yeah, baby, that's you... and sweet it is!" Melissa smiled.

"Mmmmmm, yummy... Melissa, I want to taste you, next!"

"Okay, baby, but relax a minute first, catch your breath..." Melissa snuggled in close to Kristi, with one arm around her neck and the other across the older woman's breasts. Melissa lay her head on Kristi's chest, and the redhead stroked the younger girl's hair.

"That was amazing, Melissa... I have wanted that for SOOOO long, but it was even better than I had hoped!"

Melissa stretched her head up and kissed Kristi gently. "Thank you... I'm glad you liked your first time!"

"Like it? I LOVED it, and I hope it's not over... It's your turn, now, baby!"

"Promises, promises..." Melissa said playfully.

Kristi rolled over so she was on top of the shorter girl. She was surprised to see that Melissa was still wearing her skirt and panties, although the skirt was up around her waist and her thong had been pushed to the side.

Kristi reached down and removed Melissa's thong. "You won't be needing THIS anytime soon!" she laughed. She brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply, loving the scent. Kristi was amazed at how wet Melissa's thong was, but secretly pleased that she could get a sexy girl like her so turned on. Kristi tossed Melissa's panties on the floor, then slid her skirt off as well, so that both of them were now nude on the bed.

Kristi was surprised to find that Melissa was shaved, except for a thin strip of light brown hair right above her slit. Her bare pussy glistened with her juices. Kristi stretched her fingers out and rubbed her hand across Melissa's mound. The younger girl moaned softly and opened her legs wider.

Kristi gently ran her finger down Melissa's slit, then took a second finger and tenderly spread the younger girl's lips. She could see that Melissa's pussy was puffy and red, and her juices were running out and down the crack of her ass.

Kristi leaned in close to Melissa, and whispered, "I love how you've shaved, do you keep it like that all the time? I LOVE how it looks!"

Melissa smiled and said, "Me, too... And I also love how it feels when someone is playing with it or licking it!"

Kristi said, "Okay, you talked me into it..." She leaned forward and began to kiss Melissa deeply, as her middle finger slid deep into the younger girl's dripping pussy. Melissa moaned, and arched her hips up against Kristi's hand.

The redhead was amazed at how hot and how tight Melissa's pussy was. Kristi began fucking Melissa with long, slow strokes, remembering how she liked to do herself. Her long, slim finger reached deep inside Melissa, then she would slowly bring it out and up, across the younger girl's erect clit.

Melissa was moaning and thrusting with her hips, fucking back against Kristi's hand. The redhead loved this feeling, Melissa's soft body next to hers, the oh-so-passionate girl-girl kisses, and sliding her finger in and out of the younger girl's shaved pussy. Kristi knew that from now on she would always have girl friends, whether or not she went back to men.

Kristi broke the kiss, and leaned down. She took Melissa's erect nipple between her teeth, and started gently chewing and sucking on it. Her finger was still busy, sliding in and out of the younger girl's wetness. Melissa gasped, then moaned softly, "Yesssss... God, Kristi, are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Never before, but always from now on..." Kristi whispered back.

"Mmmmmmm... Good, glad to know you like this as much as I do..."

Kristi returned to Melissa's puffy nipples, sucking and biting them, moving back and forth between them. Her hand was busy between Melissa's spread thighs, slamming a finger deep into her, then pulling it out and teasing her clit with it. Melissa had her hips completely off the bed and was swivelling them, forcing Kristi's long fingers deeper inside her.

"More, baby, more..." Melissa moaned.

Kristi took the cue and carefully slipped a second finger in, alongside the first. After it got covered with Melissa's juices, it too was sliding in to its full depth easily. Kristi was surprised that a tiny girl like Melissa could take both fingers like this, but she knew how good her own fingers felt inside herself so she kept going.

Melissa's hand was in Kristi's hair, running her fingers through the red curls. Kristi kept sucking Melissa's hard nipples, and her fingers were making slurping noises as she fucked Melissa, hard and fast. Melissa was making little moans, pants really, in rhythm with Kristi's fingers. "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..."

Kristi looked up, and Melissa had her eyes closed and her mouth open, and her tongue was darting in and out. Kristi couldn't resist, and reached her head up. She stretched her tongue out, and when Melissa's popped out, it touched Kristi's. The younger woman's eyes opened wide, then she smiled and leaned forward. The two women kissed deeply, as Kristi's fingers were still busy between Melissa's legs.

Melissa arched her hips harder against the redhead's hand. There was no other way to describe it, she was fucking herself on Kristi's fingers. Kristi moved her thumb to Melissa's clit and started to flick it back and forth rapidly, fast light strokes that drove the younger girl crazy. Melissa clutched Kristi's hair and pulled her close, sucking hard on the older woman's tongue.

Melissa's tiny body was thrashing all over the bed, when she screamed and her body went rigid. Then her hips were thrusting up and back, bouncing far off the bed and driving Kristi's long fingers deep inside. Kristi could feel Melissa spasming around her fingers, and she was amazed at the amount of fluids that were pouring out of the smaller girl's shaved pussy. Kristi took her hand and rubbed Melissa's juices all over her smooth mound.

Melissa was moaning and panting, as she kept fucking herself on Kristi's fingers. Kristi brought her fingers to her mouth, and tasted the sweet juices. She could no longer resist, and had to taste her. Kristi spun around so she was kneeling between Melissa's thighs.

She spread Melissa's lips wide with her hand, then paused to look. This was her first close-up view of another woman's pussy, but she was positive it would not be her last! It was beautiful, puffy and red, obviously very aroused, the shaved mound glistening with her juices. The fact that she herself was the reason this sexy girl was all wet was a huge turnon for Kristi.

She leaned her head forward and tentatively licked Melissa, running her tongue along the wet slit then up and across the younger girl's distended clit. Melissa moaned at the touch, and pushed up with her hips. Kristi ran her tongue all over Melissa's mound, then gently sucked on her lips. The smell and the taste were intoxicating, Kristi felt her head spinning a little but loved the feeling.

Kristi swished her tongue all round the base of Melissa's clit, then batted it. She took the hard little nub between her lips, and gently sucked on it. Melissa's hands were in Kristi's hair, holding the older woman's face between her thighs.

Kristi slid her tongue deep inside Melissa, and sucked on her clit. Melissa was arching her hips forward, wanting to feel Kristi all over her, as deep in her as she could. Kristi was darting her tongue in and out of Melissa's wet pussy, fucking the younger girl with it. Melissa had her hands in Kristi's hair, pulling the redhead's face tight against her.

Kristi kept licking and sucking, and Melissa kept cumming and cumming... Finally, the little brunette collapsed back onto the bed and gently pushed Kristi's head away from her pussy. "No more, baby... Gotta stop for now..."

Krsiti crawled up so she was lying next to Melissa. The redhead was covered in Melissa's juices, her cheeks, her nose, her chin, her hair...

The smaller girl slipped her arms around Kristi's neck, and the two women kissed tenderly as Kristi held the younger girl close, relishing the feel of their soft skin together, all smooth and slippery from the exertion of their lovemaking. The two women spent much of the night making love together, until they finally fell asleep, exhausted, in each other's arms.

When Melissa finally left the following morning, they promised each other that they would get together again, soon. Kristi was floating on a cloud, and knew that she had opened the door to a wonderful new part of her life... She knew that whether or not she was ever again with a man, she would always have women lovers... And if "he" didn't like it, that was too bad!

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

As always, send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. My fear is that all the stories start to sound the same after a while, and I hate that idea... Send me any ideas you might have, I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi

12