Kry-baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

"Isn't she lovely?" Nina whispered.

"That's a song..." Blaire shot back innocently.

"Shut up, vorm!" She interrupted. He was quiet again.

With the two sets of eyes on me I found it difficult to stand there without visibly straining to keep my hands at my sides instead of covering my exposed sex with them. I gave in to my natural defenses and clasped my hands together over my wispy dark pubic hair. I knew it was a mistake the instant I did it. Nina shot up from the bed and slapped me lightly on the face.

"Don't jou hide dat pretty lil pussy of jours from me." The sound in her voice was contrary to her actions but I knew she just wanted to be in charge. It was a forced action when I lowered my hands to my side. A loud sigh from Nina told me she was going to dream up something to punish me for not being open to her whims.

"Put jour hands up!" she snapped. My hands traveled up until I laced my fingers behind my neck. Slowly, she strolled behind me while Blaire's eyes gobbled up my body. Jesus! You'd think he never had a naked woman standing in front of him, her fingers laced behind her neck, in a hotel room, while a beautiful, but somewhat sadistic, Korean-Russian half-breed ordered her to commit sexual acts still illegal in some Southern states.

SLAP

My hips bucked forward when her hand connected solidly on my bum.

"Dat was for be-ink slow."

The hot breath in my ear was sending me into orbit like Sputnik. Nina knows I love the feel of that.

SLAP

This time I danced a little bit after her well-aimed blow landed across both my cheeks, stinging my bum terribly. Terribly, but wonderfully.

"Dat was so jou will remember dat I am boss." This time, when she hissed in my ear, I felt my knees tremble somewhat. Blaire squirmed on the bed anxiously awaiting his turn with me. Her hand found its way between my legs and slid forward until her middle finger was directly aligned with the slit of my kitty.

"Bent over!" Falling forward I put my hands on my knees. I found my face close to Blaire's erect cock, now only inches from my face, while Nina's fingertip was digging gently at my clitoris.

"Taste his cock and den I will give you pos-itive and neg-ative... um rein-force-ment." My mouth was open and I was already sucking before she finished the words.

With a clumsy slurp I sucked his glans inside my mouth to avoid further punishment.

"When jou do it right jou will get dis..." Her fingertip mauled my clit and I couldn't stop a moan from bubbling up in my throat. Blaire arched his hips up off the bed at that.

"When jou do it wrong..."

SLAP

I jumped a little and tried not to bite down Blaire's flesh. I felt his hands suddenly grab my ears.

PLAP

Now it was Blaire's turn to get a slap on his face.

"Doe-en jou dare touch her!" She snapped.

I couldn't blame him, really.

Blaire's nice erection slid out of my mouth with a "pop." I swallowed and took a slow deep breath before I raised my right hand, index finger pointing towards the ceiling.

"Can we try this lying down? I do my best work lying down."

Nina grinned quickly. "S'okay." The grin melted immediately and she turned towards Blaire—wide-eyed with his pink steel pointing towards my chin—and she growled, "Lie down, lil man." He eagerly fell back onto the mattress still beaming at his good fortune.

Nina grabbed my shoulders once again to massage the tension from my muscles and to give me encouragement.

"Crybaby, jou have had bigger, but dis is da v'one dat counts... da v'one jou're wit', now." Leaning into me, she purred into my ear in her thick cosmopolitan Moskova accent. We rarely spoke to each other in Russian: Nina proclaiming my Kiev upbringing and Baltimore seasoning made me sound like a... well, the closest English translation would be "animal's child" or more precisely "hillbilly."

Her breath in my ear always twisted my bellybutton into a knot and I lolled my head back onto her shoulder, reveling in her warm accommodating body pressed full against me back. Fingertips danced lightly along my sternum edging across my belly until Nina dipped inside my kitty. I moaned in response and let my hands drift back towards her hairless puss. A wetness greeted my fingers like a sticky welcome home potion. Kissing my neck, Nina was pushing me towards a climax rapidly and the quaking in my hips must have tipped her off that I was going to blow like Krakatoa if she continued to diddle at my clit.

"Back to busi-ness!"

The void in my kitty jerked me back to the real world and I was left panting and clawing at the air where Nina's sweet sex had encircled my fingers only seconds earlier.

"Crybaby, look what jou done to poor Blaire," she simpered. "Jou must relieve him."

Panting with excitement, I swallowed hard, and fell face first onto Blaire's hips slurping at his willy so I could suck it deep inside my mouth. Blaire hissed and raised his hips off the mattress, almost choking me but I stayed on task.

"Grabs his balls, Cry." Nina's warmth engulfed me again when she pressed close to whisper to me.

I found Blaire's testicles with my free hand and waited for Nina's next instructions.

"Push dem. Like jou play guitar. Jou know?"

I rolled my fingers, from index to little finger, with his delicate balls in my grasp. It was fun and Blaire seemed to enjoy it. Blaire had heavy balls that hung lower than my last boyfriend, whose balls seemed to hug his penis, not that I could fault them for that. I liked to hug his penis, too. Dimitri was his name, my boyfriend, not his dick. He called his dick the Terminator. Terminator because it was big, and he said, deadly. Well, it was big, but he lacked the control of some guys who possessed much smaller dicks. Plus, he would never lick me. There is nothing I like more than the feel of a tongue between my thighs. Then I know someone is trying to please me, and me alone.

Dimitri also taught me to talk dirty while he was banging away at me. He ordered me to call his penis his "cock" saying the word loudly. Then he would make me yell into his ear "fuck me, with your big cock!" I felt kind of silly doing that stuff on command but he liked it.

"Nina, Nina!" Blaire began to squirm anxiously. "Make her stop or I'll squirt right in her mouth," the young man begged. I smiled as I lifted my mouth from his erection. I must be getting better at this, I thought.

"S'okay." Nina grinned at me and stroked her open palm along my cheek. After she kissed the top of my head she fell onto the bed beside me. Her hand snaked between my thighs and started to strum my clit gently. I knew I could not last long.

 My arms wrapped around her neck and I squeezed her body to mine. I could feel the warmth of her large breasts against mine as my climax built. A whine of pleasure bubbled up out of my throat and I felt my fists clench when I screwed my eyes shut and the roar in my ears drown out everything in the room.

Blue waves of pleasure crashed over me as my orgasm wrung me out like a wash rag. And then, regrettably, I started to coast over the top, back to reality. Sometimes, I wish I could stay at the peak for 15 minutes or so, but then my heart would probably explode if I did.

Panting, I opened my eyes to see Nina climbing hand over hand towards Blaire. She pointed his shaft straight up and sunk her hips down onto his lap so that his pink dick disappeared inside Nina's steamy puss.

I watched the action from my vantage point close behind the pair. I enjoy watching a well-formed cock sliding inside a sweet kitty from close up. Nina was on her knees so that she could ride Blaire to his full length and I was the audience to it all.

A soft moan from Nina's throat mingled with the sounds of the bed springs. I slid closer to the pair so that I could tickle Nina's bum with my finger.

"Stick it in" she hissed over her shoulder to me.

Pressing forwards slowly, my index finger broke through the resistance of her pink rosebud and she sighed quietly with that. On my elbows, I pulled myself close enough to lick a small circle around my finger now buried to the second knuckle inside my Russian saphic sister.

"Dat's nice, Cry," she whispered. I arched my finger forward so that I press against the underside of Blaire's dick as it rode to Nina's depths. I heard him moan so I think he liked that, too.

Watching that sweet dick completely disappear inside Nina's body was causing a twitch between my thighs so I let my free hand glide over my belly back towards my puss. Prodding at my clit with my fingertip felt awfully good and I hoped Nina would leave some for me. Poor Blaire was going to get a workout.

"Jesus," the man hissed. "I gotta slow down." His hands wrapped around Nina's hips to control her movements somewhat.

"S'okay," she cooed as she swung herself off the man. "I got Cry, to makes me happy," she finished, pressing the back of my head forward so that I was staring directly where Blaire's dick had been only moments earlier.

I opened my mouth wide so that I could suckle at her sex, kissing her labia lips gently as I did.

She sucked in quick breath at my action before she pulled Blaire's face to hers for a penetrating kiss. Glancing up from my task I could see the couple exchanging spit and Nina extend her tongue deep into Blaire's mouth probing him. My tongue went in search of Nina's clit. She moaned into Blaire's mouth when I found it and muscled aside the small hood of flesh that guarded the knot of flesh.

Nina has a larger than average clit—maybe that's why she has a sex drive more like a man's, high and very high—and when I can suck it into my mouth completely I can make her go a little crazy. It's the only time I can honestly say that she is under my power. Her hips jerked when I lapped her clit inside my lips so I could apply suction to her slippery sex. She broke off her kiss and her chin fell to her chest.

"Oh Gott," Nina whispered as I slapped at her clit briskly. A trembling came over Nina's entire body as I suckled at her flesh.

"Peench my nipple," she gasped to our male companion.

"Okay," he piped up happily.

Nina chuckled at this before she set about giving him detailed instructions.

"Twist it... more... dat's it. Chust like dat..." She managed breathlessly as she began to lose control of her body.

I love Nina's orgasms especially when I'm in charge of it. She will hum quietly as she approaches her peak. Then several high-pitched squeaks come from deep inside her chest. Until she hits the top; when her mouth hangs open, her eyes screwed shut, and her entire body jerks several times. Then she will let loose with a long hiss before she falls back away from me to break off my attack.

"Geez! Stop it, Cry." She shoved my face away from her wet opening.

Sitting up, I began to wipe her slippery love juice from my chin and lips with my open palm.

"Wait!" Begged our cutie concierge who leaned towards me quickly. "I want that," he explained offering his open mouth to mine. I could not help smile at him. He was too cute!

I fell back on the bed while he kissed my chin and lips delicately nipping at me and dabbing his tongue at the slick fluids Nina's puss left on my face in the throes of her climax.

Giggling, Nina grabbed Blaire's dick as it dangled between us.

"Gib her jour dick."

As Blaire eased his hips forward Nina guided his rigid shaft into my eager puss. It felt so good to hold his firmness inside me. And when he pressed himself as deep as he could physically plumb, I felt him flex his cock so that it touched my deepest recesses.

"Oh, I love that," I sighed feeling the warm comfort of a man's flesh buried to the hilt inside my void.

Rising above me on his extended arms Blaire began to pound himself between my legs. I grabbed my knees, pulling them to my shoulders so that each thrust from him would poke at my womb.

I let out a contented sigh and let my head fall back onto the pillow where Nina could press her lips to mine. I moaned into her open mouth as she slapped her tongue against mine. Blaire was bringing me to another climax.

When Nina's finger nudged my clit I knew I could not last much longer. I squeaked into Nina's mouth as I hit my climax. Nina continued to kiss me even though my mouth was hanging open unable to make cogent sounds. A sheet of blue ecstasy filled my vision behind my screwed shut eyes.

"Jeees!" I hissed into Nina's mouth just as I slammed my feet down onto the bed and arched my back to escape Blaire's persistent attack.

I was panted and puffing as I squirmed to get out from under Blaire's punishing cock. He was going to town now.

Just when I thought I could not take another second under his assault he pulled himself out of my wetness and strangled his cock with his right hand shooting a stream of sticky white jism straight at my face. The first dollop landed short, near the bottom of my breasts, and each succeeding shot landing shorter.

Blaire gasped aloud and growled as his spunk shot from his dick onto my belly. Nina proceeded to massage Blaire's sticky seed into my flesh until he bucked one last time still holding his cock in his fist.

"Berry goot," Nina said in a sultry tone before she eased forward to slip his shrinking cock into her mouth. Smacking her lips loudly Nina chirped, "Crybaby, taste goot on lil' man's cock."

Blaire's hips jerked several more times as Nina suckled at his flesh until, at last, he pulled away completely.

"Please, you gotta stop," he panted.

He fell back onto the bed, exhausted. "Welcome to San Francisco. Is there anything else you two needed?" Blaire finished with a chuckle.

"We know who ta call when we do," Nina purred.

All three of us joined together in a heart felt laugh.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12