Krystal and I

Story Info
Two cousins get it on.
1.1k words
3.77
279.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim, and I have liked my cousin for a very long time, and right now I'm going to tell you all about our first time together.

I am 19, about 5 foot 9 and a very musculiar build with a 7 inch penis, and still a virgin, my cousin Krystal, about 5 foot 4 and very petite, she has 36 C, with a big ass, she is also very hott, with braces. Which really turns me on.

It was early on a Saturday, she lives with my Grandmother, and I spend the night there every weekend, earliar in my life, I used to fantisize about her and lay in her bed and masturbate. Now no one is up but myself and her, she is wearing a shirt that shows her mid-drift and short shorts. She looked very hott, I slept on the couch as I usually do, she came over and sat next to me. I looked at her with passion in my eyes, and a raging hard on like usual. I said "Hey Sexy." playfully.

"Hey baby." She said back. I looked at her and touched her leg.

"I mean you're really sexy today." I said.

"I know." She replied, I then got a little more confident and slid my hand further up her leg to her inner thigh. Looking at me she said. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I said pulling my hand away, but to my suprize, she grabbed my hand and put it back.

"It's alright, I know by your cock."

All I could do was smirk, she then pushed me down onto the couch and kissed me passionatly. I layed there stunned, and I opened my mouth a bit and she slid her tounge straight in. We laid there for what seemed like an eternity, but it was only ten minutes, and finally I pushed her off.

"Are you sure?" was all I could blurt out.

"Yes." She replied and kissed me again, I then kissed her back groping her as much as I could. I then broke the kiss, she looked disapointed, but then I grabed her shirt and lifted it over her head, she had a white lacy bra on. I then unclasped the back and out feel the two best tits I have ever seen, they were perfect size and her nipples were about as big as half dollars. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and it instantly got erect and I could tell she was moaning. I stopped and took the other nipple in my mouth and that got hard, I then took that out of my mouth and looked at her with amazement. She then got off of me and I stood up, I then kissed her again, again the agressor, I took the elastic of her shorts and pulled her shorts down, to my delight she was wearing a white see-through thong. By then I was soooooooo hard.

"I love thongs." I said.

"So do I." She said.

I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her and kissed her again. I let her free, instantly she dropped to her knees and my 7 inch cock pointed directly at her face, she looked at it for a bit and I said "Go on touch it."

"Wait, I'm admiring it." she replied and then she pulled my shorts down and took my hard cock in her hand and slowly jerked it off. She then kissed the tip of it and slowly she inserted it into her mouth, at first she couldn't get it all in but as soon as she got passed the gagging she deep throated me. I knew I was moaning very loudly as she bobbed her head slowly licking and sucking at my cock, soon enough she went faster, I clenched onto her hair, I could feel it in my balls when I said.

"I'm cumming."

All she did was keep sucking harder and faster, I exploded the most I have ever, and I will be damned if she didn't swallow it all, I looked there in amazement.

"We better stop before someone wakes up." she said.

"You're right." I replied as I pulled my shorts up, she pulled up her shorts and put her bra and shirt back on.

"We'll finish later." she said as she headed upstairs.

******

Now about 12 o'clock, everyone was asleep and Krystal came down the steps, she was wearing again shorts and a shirt that showed her figure very well. She walked over to the couch and said, "Are you awake."

I sat right up and said, "Yeah."

She looked at me and sat on my lap, she kissed me again and I took off her shirt like before, she was now wearing a blue bra, I unclasped that and out fell her breasts. I love her breasts as I started to massage them, then soon enough I was licking them. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and it was erect again, but unlike before I kept sucking on it while she was moaning. I released it and went onto her other nipple, I sucked it into my mouth and it became erect, I sucked on it for about 3 minutes while she was constanly moaning, I made her get up as I got up. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down, she was wearing a matching blue thong, which I slipped off. I got onto my knees and looked at her pussy for the first time. She was completely shaved, I loved it. I teased her a bit and then licked her folds, she trembled, then I found her clit and bit it, she almost screamed, I kept licking at it, she was so wet, I then stood up and took off my shorts.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out!" I said.

"I'm a virgin, I kept it for you." she said.

I sat her down on the couch and slowly climbed onto her and inserted my head into her pussy. She was so tight, I pushed in until I felt her heymen. I then broke her heymen as she yelped, I pushed all 7 inches in and she started to moan very loudly, I pumped in and out very slowly as she was raking my back, I then kissed her to muffle her moans, I broke the kiss and she said, "Fuck me hard!"

I did as she commanded as I pumped in and out very fast, she was almost screaming as she tensed up and her pussy clamped around my cock as she had the biggest orgasm of her life, I just kept pumping her as I announced I was cumming she said, "Cum in me."

I plunged in with force and stayed there as I cummed in her, we layed there for about 10 minutes while she finally got up and put her shorts and shirt back on, she threw the thong at me and said, "Keep it."

I looked at it and she walked up the stairs, I layed there smiling for the rest of the night...

To Be Continued.