K's Candy Ch. 003

Story Info
New housemate wants more than a place to live.
1.7k words
4.45
73.8k
5

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: The Longest Night

I was in some kind of dream state, but totally aware of every single thing I was feeling. The electricity of her lips on mine was enthralling, consuming – it was "just" as kiss, but it so unlike any kiss I'd felt before. Not like a man's kiss at all . . . softer but more powerful for having that softness to it, mixed with the desire and the undercurrent of aggression in it.

That kiss seemed to go on forever, and I remember as it as one unbroken thing, but in reality it couldn't have been. At a certain point we were both naked, "still" kissing, but with the luxurious sensation of skin against skin layered on top.

I felt Katherine pushing gently on my shoulders; I glided down along her, my mouth laying a line of kisses down her, her skin so smooth and perfect on my lips. The pressure on my shoulders continued, and I hesitated, unsure. I looked up at her and whispered.

"I . . . unhhhh . . . haven't ever done it before . . . "

Katherine smiled a calm knowing smile.

"It's all right, Candy, I know. Part's just natural, the rest I'll help you with. Don't worry."

I sort of half-processed her words, but my mouth kept sliding down. I reached her sex and breathed in deeply, and the scent of her filled me. A scent familiar, but somehow so different, and so powerful now.

I felt Katherine's hands on my head. I began to kiss and lick at her, too eagerly at first, I'm sure . . . I felt as though I were floundering a bit. But then I felt Katherine's hands, directing me, her sounds of pleasure and little words of direction and encouragement helping to calm me down.

It seemed like it took hours. Katherine held my head in her hands and slowly moved me to every place she wanted to feel my mouth. My lips and tongue swirled and caressed and stroked and probed every part of her; the scent and taste of her was seeping into me as time went on . . . her sounds slowly became more excited, more urgent, less articulate. They urged me on. I felt my own heart racing as her pleasure mounted.

Finally, when it seemed like she couldn't hold it back another second, Katherine exploded. I found myself sucking down her wetness, hungrily, unthinking, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. When the waves eventually stopped and she pulled my head off of her, we were both panting hard.

She pulled me up to her and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply again. That same electricity flowed through me again, this time boosted by the taste of her on my lips.

I moaned, and I could feel my cunt tingling, throbbing, soaked. I expected in some vague way that Katherine would now return the favor, as it were. I didn't say anything but I'm sure that desire and need were just oozing out of me.

Katherine rolled over on top of me and looked deeply into my eyes. I looked up at her, my whole body on fire, unconsciously squirming under her.

Her voice was low, enticing, as she kissed me softly in between phrases.

"Mmmmm . . . you gave me wonderful pleasure, Candy . . . mmmmmm I want to show you some amazing feelings, too . . . mmmmmmmm . . . in my own slightly different way . . ."

I tried to kiss her back as I listened, but her lips pulled away too soon each time.

"But I need to know . . . mmmmmmmm . . . if you trust me, Candy."

I looked up at her . . . trying to quell my racing thoughts . . . "Trust you?"

She smiled. "Yes, you see, if you don't trust me, then tonight was well, something that never happened. But if you do, then tonight's possibly that start of something beyond your wildest dreams. But only if you trust me."

I saw through the fog of champagne and desire and excitement for a moment. Idid trust her, in a way I couldn't rationally explain, having known her not even a week.

I whispered . . . "I do trust You, Katherine."

She kissed me deeply again . . ."mmmmmmmmmmm that is a very good thing."

She lifted herself off of me, and got a bag from under her bed. She opened it and pulled out two short lengths of blue rope, and gently took my arms and tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed above me.

I looked up at her, nervously. Bondage was something that I'd tried once or twice, at the urging of a couple of boyfriends, who wanted me in the "controlling" role. These experiences did little for me and less for them, most likely because I had no flair for being in charge, especially in the bedroom. But this was an unexpected twist; at least I understood Katherine's "trust" question better now, or so I thought.

I tugged a bit at the ropes. They were very secure but not uncomfortable. Katherine had obviously done this before. I suppose I should have been scared, or nervous, but I wasn't. I watched and felt her stuff a pillow under my bottom, then take two more blue ropes and stretch my legs out, tying my ankles down, and I found myself more entranced and expectant, than anything else.

Katherine stood over me a moment, eyes traveling down my body, a look on her face that seemed to say "ah, finally." I blushed deeply. She laughed softly and went into her bag again.

I watched her every move as she pulled out a harness and buckled it around her midsection. My eyes grew wider as she went into the bag again and pulled out a black latex cock, and attached it to the harness.

Speechless was an understatement for my state of mind at that moment. I watched her, as if watching a film clip in slow motion, as she got on the bed and got on top of me. Her lips were a fraction of an inch from mine; the head of the cock was touching my sex, making me squirm and wiggle under her, involuntarily.

Her voice softly scraped through the thick silence.

"This is going to feel so good, Candy. If you've never been fucked by a woman you'll find it's like nothing else on earth."

She laughed a little. "And I notice you're not protesting the fact that you're tied up."

I blushed hotly and writhed under her, too excited to really care about anything else, but I had to admit that hearing her, there was a strange sort of comfort in being bound, a comfort that added to rather than detracted from my excitement.

I was going to say something when Katherine's lips covered mine. At the same moment she drove the cock into me and filled me with it. I moaned deeply into her kiss, my sound mixing with the soft sound she made, like a growl.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as she began to rhythmically, steadily fuck me. She was right . . . there was something so different about the way she did it. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I looked up at her, desire raging in me now . . . She gazed down at me, seemingly in no hurry, slowly, methodically letting me feel her fucking me, at her pace.

"Feels so incredible, doesn't it, Candy?"

All I could do was nod and moan, panting.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm . . . well, as wonderful as this is . . . this is the tip of the iceberg of what you can feel, of what we can feel . . . if you will agree to what I am about to propose."

I tried hard to focus, biting my lip as I tried to force the throbbing tingles down that raced through my body. I managed to say "what?"

She slowed down, slowly grinding the cock to me as she spoke.

"As you can see and feel, Candy, I am, by nature a Dominant Woman. I am just that way, in every aspect of my life, and always have been as long as I can remember."

She fucked me a little harder, and faster as she continued, her words filling the spaces between my moans and gasps as my gushing cunt clenched the cock hard.

"But Dominance is nothing, without someone to submit to it, Candy. What I propose is that for one week, you completely submit to me. One week. At the end of that week, if you are unhappy, or otherwise not completely thrilled, we will go back to being roommates and it will be like none of this ever happened."

She was pounding me with the cock now . . . I tried to hump back to her, feeling the impending orgasm welling up in me, undeniable, unstoppable . . .

Katherine moaned loudly herself and her hips pummeled me over and over . . . her voice rising along with our shared mounting passion . . .

"So . . . what do you say? . . . "

My mind was a narrowed, pressed, to a single thought, a single word. My mouth opened without any conscious effort and the word hissed out . . . .

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssss . . . "

She smiled brightly and her whole body seemed to be focused in the act of fucking me. She hammered me over the edge . . .

"Cumm with me, Candy."

I screamed and thrashed under her. Our bodies twisted and twined together as we both screamed louder, the waves ripping and popping, more and more intense with each one. It was a release like I had never felt before. And it seemed to go on for minutes . . . my mind was gone, my body spent. I vaguely recall the sensation of her rolling off of me. Then a soft kiss. Some words I can't recall. Then everything was draped in a complete, soothing blackness.