K's Candy Ch. 011

Story Info
Settling in at the Lake House.
2.8k words
4.44
39.2k
4

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 11 The Lake House

When my eyes opened again Katherine was just pulling off of the highway. I blinked, feeling groggy. I'd been asleep for a couple of hours, at least. She looked over at me a moment as she stopped at the bottom of the exit ramp.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she giggled. I laughed too.

Katherine turned left onto Route 119. I looked out the window, taking in the surroundings, never having been up this way before. Route 119 rose further up into the mountains, winding around gently. The trees were a bit shorter and scrubbier than at sea level, with more evergreens. Sharp walls of rock where the road had been blasted out years ago were common.

Mid-afternoon was starting to give way to late afternoon; I rolled down a window. It was brilliantly sunny, but up here spring hadn't fully taken hold yet. The breeze that came through the open window had a definite chill to it. I shivered and rolled the window up again and sat back, enjoying the ride as we slowly rose, Katherine turning after 10 miles or so onto a road that went more steeply up for a while, then leveled out. Long meadows interrupted by occasional stands of mixed evergreen and hardwoods on either side of the road drank in the sun as we drove along. Then up gently again for a while . . . steep rocky slopes dropped quickly away from the sides of the road, and the trees were more closely spaced.

Gradually the road narrowed and flattened out. I could feel we were pretty high up; my ears popped a bit. Big glimpses of the mountain lake were visible in the distance, the water a rich blue on this bright day.

Katherine slowed the car as the road became very twisty and turned after a bit down a narrow lane that would've been easy to miss if one weren't looking for it. This "lane" went sharply downhill for a bit, then leveled out. I looked to my right and saw a house, nestled into the side of a hill and realized that this was in fact Katherine's driveway. The car came to a stop.

She turned off the car and smiled at me. "Mmmmmmmm we're here, finally, slut. I don't really mind the drive up here but it feels so good when it's over." I was going to agree then remembered I'd slept through half of it. I laughed sheepishly.

We got out of the car and I grabbed my little bag, and her slightly larger bag from the back. Katherine had me set the bags down and took my hand. "Come along," she said.

We walked across the lawn, obviously well-maintained. We stopped just before we reached the few feet of sandy shoreline, and then that blue expanse spread out, almost over our entire field of vision. The lake was huge. Katherine stood behind me, her arms around me, as I took in the beauty of it. My eyes moved around the edges of the lake, seeing the shoreline, ringed by hills, houses here and there dotting the landscape, some lower down, almost at the water level, others higher up with narrow wooden stairways leading down to the shore. I could see docks at every house, boats gently bobbing on the water here and there.

I let it all wash over me, luxuriating in her warm embrace, feeling the peace, the beauty, and the seclusion of the place settling in deeply. Mistress kissed my cheek and whispered "so beautiful, isn't it?" I could only close my eyes dreamily, feeling her lips and the sun on my face.

"Yessssss Mistress . . . amazingly so."

I felt as though I could stand there in her arms forever. Gently she let go of me.

"Come on, pet . . . let's get settled in. We have lots of time to enjoy the lake." I smiled, reminded that we were here for maybe two weeks. I followed her back to where we'd left the bags. I picked them up and we went to the door. Katherine let us in and we stepped inside.

I dropped the bags, mouth open, somewhat awestruck. The entry opened into the great room; rough-hewn beams crossing the high ceiling. A huge fireplace dominated one wall; the furntiture was warm, inviting, and obviously expensive. A mix of natural and modern. Designed, but not "decorated." The overall effect was enticing, enthralling . . . the place casually but definitely drew one in immediately upon entering.

Katherine showed me around the downstairs. The kitchen was huge and modern, with top of the line appliances. I felt as though I were looking through the pages of a magazine.

She opened her purse. "This is as good a time as any." She pulled a leash from her purse and snapped it to the ring on my collar. The sound stuck in my mind like a fencepost. My eyes traveled up the length of the leash to her hand, where she held the handle end. That weird feeling, that this was perfect, correct, and natural, swept over me. I was about to swim in the feeling when a tug on the leash pulled me out of it.

"Come along, slut." She led me up the stairs. I watched her as I followed at the end of her leash, seeing how natural she looked holding it, the confident calm way she moved.

She showed me the upstairs, then more of the downstairs . . . her room, the guest rooms, the location of the washer and dryer were, etc., but I was more focused on how it felt to be led around on a leash by her. There was nothing overtly sexual about it; in fact there was nothing sexual going on at all, and yet I found myself wet, throbbing, tingling.

Katherine either didn't notice my reaction or more likely did notice but wasn't paying any attention to it. She conducted a very thorough tour of the house; that she was leading me on her leash while she did so seemed to just be a fact in the background, something that was there but of no particular significance to the tour itself. And that realization made me even more excited.

Katherine moved to the sliding doors in the back and slid one open, leading me out onto the large deck. I shivered, a little from the chilly breeze off of the lake, but more from being outdoors on her leash. Even though rationally I knew that there was no one around, and that the nearest house was hundreds of yards away, I still felt incredibly exposed. I could feel the heat on my face as I turned beet-red.

Mistress continued with the tour of the grounds in her casual, unhurried, totally natural fashion. The deck was huge, and overlooked not only the lake but the spacious yard as well. Mistress led me down the stairs and into the yard. I was a little surprised, but quite pleasantly so, as we turned to our right and saw a large swimming pool and a hot tub. Mistress laughed. "That lake's too cold for swimming nine and a half months out of twelve."

We moved around the yard, then down to the boat dock. A new and expensive-looking speedboat was moored there. The sound of the water gently lapping against the hull was nearly hypnotic. Mistress tugged the leash and we moved back towards the house.

She led me back up the stairs and inside again. We both were shivering a bit from the short walk outside in the late-afternoon chill. I looked out the big windows – the ball of the sun was close to sinking into the now dark-blue lake.

I felt her unhooking the leash from my collar. She gestured towards the fireplace. "Get a fire going, slut." She walked over to the little bar area and started to fix herself a drink.

I knelt by the big fireplace, grateful that the wood-holder was well-stocked with kindling and logs. I assembled the kindling, then some smaller logs, and lit the fire with a long fireplace match. I smiled, feeling the sudden warmth on my face and chest. It caught easily, and I added some bigger logs. I watched it a minute more, then stood up again, satisfied that we had a good fire going.

Mistress sipped her drink, smiling with approval. "Mmmmmm . . . good girl. Now, just outside the front door there is a large storage box. Take this key, open it up, and bring the contents in here."

I took the key, feeling that familiar surge I felt when she said "good girl," and went outside. I unlocked the storage box and found a number of packages inside, obviously shipped from various places. It took me three trips to get them all inside, piling them in front of where Mistress was sitting.

She looked at me. I was feeling very warm now. The fire was starting to really pick up in intensity, in addition to the heat being on. "Take off everything you have on, slut."

I nodded and immediately stripped. Her commands were already like second nature to me. My clothes lay in a pile on the floor next to me.

She looked me up and down a long moment, eyes obviously savoring the sight of me. Standing there, clad only the in collar she had locked on me, feeling her eyes simply, silently surveying what she owned, for as long as she liked, made a chill go up my spine, despite the warmth of the room. Finally she spoke.

"Take all of your clothes and toss them into the fire, slut, except for the sneakers. Put those outside the front door."

After packing up every piece of clothing I owned to be given away, burning these last few items didn't seem like much of a hardship. I went to the fire and tossed my clothes in, wrinkling my nose a bit at the odd smell they made as they burned. I took the sneakers and quickly opened the front door, set them outside, and closed the door again, scurrying back to her. She watched me, then inclined her head. I understood the silent command to kneel, and did so.

Mistress had me hand each box up to her. She opened each one, handing me excess wrapping to be burned and neatly set each box down on the other side of her. I couldn't really see what was in the boxes. My curiosity was overflowing, but I steadied myself by focusing on the procedure. Hand her a box. Receive boxes and paper to be burned. Go and burn them. Return. Hand her another box.

Eventually all the boxes were opened and stacked. She smiled down at me.

"Now, obviously I have to replace your wardrobe. This is a start. After we get back home we'll have an extensive shopping trip. But for now, we're ok."

I looked at the stacks of boxes and wondered what "extensive" would entail. I was idly speculating about how on earth Mistress came to have money she obviously had when her voice pulled me back to the here and now.

"Stand up." She stood up as well.

She went over and pulled something out of one of the boxes.

"First is the basic around the house outfit. This is what you will wear when you're home unless I've given other instructions, regardless of whether I'm home or not." I nodded, listening.

She moved in front of me, and wrapped a black silk bustier around me, tugging and adjusting it, closing the clasps lightly so that she could pull it up a bit under my breasts more. I looked down, feeling how it thrust my bare breasts upward, and felt the dangling garters lightly tickling my thighs and bottom.

She looked in my eyes and began making the closures tighter. Involuntarily I sucked in a bit, but the tightness, while noticeable, wasn't excruciating. She finished closing it up and stood in front of me.

"As you can see, it closes in the front so you'll have no problem getting dressed in the mornings." I giggled at the word "dressed," since I was of course totally exposed. She laughed a little too.

She pointed to a chair. "Sit on the arm of that chair and put these on." She carefully handed me a pair of black silk stockings. I sat down and put them on, moaning softly at the feel of silk on me legs. She watched me a moment then went looking for another box. I fumbled a moment attaching the garters but soon enough got everything in order.

"Stand."

I stood, and Mistress placed a pair of black patent stilettos on the floor. Carefully I stepped into the 5" heels, feeling the instant change in posture and elevation.

She stepped back, admiring me. "Mmmmm nice. Your regulation around-the house outfit. Oh, almost forgot. She reached for another box and pulled out a black silk short-short robe, like the one I'd worn at home.

She walked over and hung in on a peg by the front door. "This is only for when you might need to answer the door." She giggled and walked back to me. I blushed wildly, understanding her meaning and remembering the pizza guy's reaction last week.

"But one thing is still a bit off." She seemed genuinely puzzled for a moment, then her face lit up with realization. "Of course!"

She found the box she was looking for after a moment and pulled a long leather case from it. She opened it and showed me the contents.

My eyes went a bit wide as I looked in the case and saw a neat row of collars, in practically every conceivable color and material arrayed there. She moved behind me as she spoke.

"Onedoeshave to be color coordinated." She laughed and unlocked the lock on my collar, taking the brown one off. I took a deep breath, instantly missing the feeling of the collar around my neck. She picked up a black on from the case and snugly put it on me, and locked it again. Her voice whispered in my ear. "And this way, we both get to enjoy that wonderful sound of the lock locking over and over again." I moaned softly, her voice and the sound of the closing lock making my cunt gush again.

Mistress stepped back to admire me. "Now, that's perfect." She turned me by the shoulders to where I could see myself in a mirror. It was difficult to hold my eyes to the mirror; Katherine tipped my chin up a little, gently forcing me to see myself dressed like this. She leaned in close and kissed my earlobe softly, whispering "my slut, so sexy and so accessible to me."

I found myself trying to snuggle and grind against her. "Yes, Mistress," I practically purred.

Mistress stood up straight and tugged my collar. "Feed the fire, slut, then we'll see about getting some dinner."

I had to laugh to myself . . . my "fire" was already "fed" to the point that I was having trouble concentrating. I wiggled my way over to the fireplace, and went slowly about adding logs to the fire. The silk stockings made me very conscious about doing anything that might create a run in them.

I turned to her after I was done. She was considering our dinner options.

"Well, the market in town will be closed by now. And as you can guess, no one delivers out this way." She laughed. "There's no time to defrost and cook anything, so . . . hmmmmmmmmmm . . . "

I joined her in the kitchen, hearing my heels click as the floor surface changed.

She opened the cupboard. "We'll go into town tomorrow and stock up at the market, as for now, it's peanut butter on Ritz crackers for me, and . . . "

She looked at me in the bustier, stockings, and heels. "And Lean Cuisine for you." She laughed, looking me up and down in my outfit. "You'll thank me later, slut."

Mistress opened the freezer. "Asian Glazed Chicken or Swedish Meatballs?" I thought it over a moment and opted for the chicken. She handed it to me and I got it out of the box and put it in the microwave. Mistress went into the fridge and produced a couple of Diet Cokes, smiling triumphantly. I smiled, watching her, as I waited for my dinner to be done microwaving.

She leaned over and tugged my collar affectionately, then walked out into the great room, toting her Ritz and peanut butter. I smiled and went back to watching the microwave, and had one of those little moments one has in life, when one realizes that everything is completely crazy, yet at the same time perfect. That one can't articulate or explainhowit's so perfect doesn't diminish the perfection at all.

The microwave beeped. I got my dinner ready and grabbed my soda, smiling to her as I moved across the room, feeling it again.

Everything is crazy. Everything is perfect.