K's Eleventh Playground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more," she moaned, rubbing her pussy. "Make me cum again daddy."

"Get up baby," I said, picking up the camera again.

She rolled off the sofa and I laid down on my back. "Now climb on. Daddy's gonna give you a horsey ride," I said, stroking myself.

Krissy threw her head back and laughed.

"Oh my god that's so wrong!"

But she wasted no time straddling me and positioning my cock below her dripping sex. She had a sweaty, disheveled look that you only get from hard fucking.

I took picture after picture, smiling. Then she lowered herself on my aching cock, letting her pussy swallow every inch.

"Ooooh!" I sighed.

This is what I had been waiting for. I may have had to encourage her before, but now this was all Krissy. My sweet daughter, willingly impaling herself on my cock and moaning like a whore. I was in heaven.

Krissy placed those delicate, gloved hands on my chest and began gently riding my cock. Her hips rocked my cock in and out with an increasing tempo as her mouth formed a perfect "O" of pleasure.

I snapped off a few pictures, but my mind was leaving me and I knew it. The pleasure was too intense. My orgasm began to boil in my balls. All that pent up desire was welling up in me as I approached what I knew would be the single greatest orgasm of my life. I put my hands on her hips and tried to move her off of me.

"I'm gonna cum honey, get off! Quick!" I said urgently.

But Krissy eased my shoulders back down on the sofa, placing a finger over my lips.

"Shhh, daddy. It's my wedding night. That's the night when a girl starts her new family. Just relax and...melt inside of me," she said with a wicked look of mock innocence.

I grabbed her hips (had I put the camera down? I couldn't remember) and slammed her down on my cock.

"Oh Jesus!" I screamed as I came. And came. And came some more. A flood of semen burst into my daughter's pussy as I jizzed the entire contents of my heavy ballsack into her.

I gurgled something incoherently as Krissy threw her head back and came herself all over my spurting cock. The moment seemed to go on forever.

Finally, utterly spent, I fell back onto the sofa gasping for air. I was so exhausted I couldn't move. Krissy smiled and raised herself off of me, little dribbles of my cum mixed with her juices dripping out of her. She grabbed a blanket from a nearby chair and draped it over me.

"Thank you daddy. That was the best wedding night a girl could ever have," she said and lovingly kissed me on the forehead. "Now sleep. We'll look at the pictures together when you wake up."

I fell asleep almost instantly, a huge smile on my face.

12