Kudzu Ch. 01

Story Info
Coming of age love story filled with unnatural things.
6.4k words
4.35
7.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story starts in a classroom much like any other. This classroom is decked in the school colors of blue and white. The walls have many posters with quotes pertaining to science such as "The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible," and "The chance of the bread falling with the butter side down is directly proportional to the value of the carpet," and "It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on lawyers and politicians".

It was a moderate sized class of about 30 people. The teacher, Mr. Murphy, was lecturing on a topic vaguely about something to do with chemicals and their interactions with people, while the seniors went all about their own business not paying any attention to his lecture. Inside we can see the typical cliques going about their business; cheerleaders, preps, jocks, emos, hicks, and even more than a few nerds. The stenciled label on the door reads "Intro to science 101."

This college prep class just happens to be the one that most students need for their final science credit to graduate. This is normally not a place for odd things to happen, but this is Mr. Murphy's class after all. We shall focus on the start of it all, one girl named Jordan. An average girl of all respects; with brown hair of decent length, blue eyes, just a tic this side of cute. She awaits the end of class in a spaghetti string top that holds, quite nicely, an average rack, an almost trendy belt, long black pants that fit well enough, and a pair of well-worn but taken care of white and black sketchers. So now that you know what the catalyst looks like, let us see what unfolds in the small town of Kudzu.

**********

Jordan looked over her shoulder at the clock.

"Man, how much longer do I have to endure this..." she thought as she saw the clock's hands still too far away from 3 o'clock. "Why do we still have a face clock?" She added in annoyance.

She had been feeling a bit odd lately, and she could not nail down what was making her feel that way. It was just that she had a sense of ... Well, she couldn't really pin it on anything. It wasn't puberty as that had happened long ago.

"What a horrible time to be a girl." she thought, "Too many hormones running around changing your mood every 5 seconds."

Glancing down away from the clock, she saw the deary walls of the classroom that she hated so much. Biology was such a waste of time. She hated her teacher and her dad for making her stay in this class. Well... not really hated her dad, but as close as an 18 year old can get. She had wanted to drop this class in favor of the more popular classes like fine arts or humanities. Neither the teacher nor her dad would sign off on her request form, stating that

"Boring is not a reason to drop the class."

The teacher's monotonous tone droned on, just like in his class now, on the abundance of reasons why biology was imperative and how back in the day he had no choices on classes. Her dad, while normally agreeable on most of her descisions, said that this one class he would not budge on. Man that was sucky. She leaned forward and put her head in her hands.

Well, that put her in a mood, and it reminded her of the reasons for feeling like this class is just another prison. Picking her head up and looking around, she noticed Matt behind her with a far off look in his eyes. She was about to ask him how he felt about this stupid class when she noticed where his eyes were looking. She turned red with a mix of emotions, both of rage and of vulnerability. She realized that her thong was sticking out above her lower than normal pants and that Matt had a full view of the display. She sat unable to act as both scenarios played in her mind, one of her laying the hardest slap across his face, and the other surprisingly of her doing nothing and letting him look. She was surprised to find that she liked being looked at like that.

Matt was quite handsome with short expensively cut brown hair, well trimmed eyebrows, deep brown eyes, short even nose, full lips, and an angular chin. He wasn't particularly well built but his face more than made up for it. He was known as "The Playboy" for both his good looks and for doing most of the willing girls in school. Most girls liked him simply because he was good looking, however Jordan didn't like him simply because he was a jerk and did things like this all the time. Still, even though she didn't like him, the thought of a guy looking at her like this was making her blush.

"What the hell am I thinking!" she thought as she abruptly put that thought in a stranglehold.

Without thinking, she quickly slapped him across the face. A very loud "Crack" resounded across the class and hung in the air. At just that moment Mr. Murphy had stopped talking, making this loud sharp sound now all the more audible as everyone in the class jerked around to see what just happened.

Matt sat there with a shocked look and a sheepish "No way, I just got caught." look on his face. With a dazed and awkward smile starting to spread, he rubbed his face where Jordan's hand print was clearly visible. The outline of her hand slowly coalesced in the same color that her face was now turning. As reality crept into Jordan's mind, she realized everyone was staring at her and she was now standing facing Matt. She hadn't even felt herself stand or turn around and now she immediately regretted her reaction. She sputtered something she hoped was an apology as she stumbled backward.

Not thinking, nor caring where she went, as long as it was not here, she ran from the classroom. She hoped the hallway was empty. She didn't really care where she ran, just as long as no one was there to see her. She found a restroom down the stairs just down the hall from the gym and ran in. Locking herself in a stall, she tried to calm down from the panic she was in. Her face was on fire and her breathing ragged from both running and half hyperventilating on the way there. Realizing she would need to calm down and think things through, she fluffed air into her shirt and tried to get her breathing under control.

"God, I am on fire she thought..." That fire stoked by the fuel of oxygen and the thought of someone looking at her that way. She felt a warming sensation spread further down and attempted to redouble her efforts at cooling herself.

Suddenly she heard the door to the restroom push open. Pulling her sketchers up out of view, she tried to silence her heavy breathing as much as she could. Two cheerleaders walked in chatting each other up. Jordan breathed a sigh of relief. Thankful it wasn't a teacher coming to take her to detention or one of her friends that she would have to explain herself to. It was too soon for them to find out anyhow and these two sounded like they knew nothing of what just happened to Jordan. Looking through the crack in the door to the stall, she watched the cheerleaders as they walked to the mirror. Comparing themselves in the reflection, the two cheerleaders both went on about how they wished they had the features of the other.

"I wish I had your rack Fel." Rebecca said with a look that lingered just a whole number and a fraction too long.

"Well, I wish I had your legs, abs, and Ass! Becca!" Felicity said appreciating the compliment.

Jordan knew it was all nonsense, as she looked at both of them. She knew that both were well endowed in all assests when compared to her as she looked on with a little bit of envy. It was especially true when they wore their uniforms on game days like today. Most usually wore their man's away jersey to show proudly who they were dating, almost as a status symbol. However, these girls were wearing their own uniforms today, which is unusual given their looks. Both girls were prime specimens of seniors. Felicity is the shorter one with light brown hair, green eyes, and has quite the shapely bust. Even Jordan was impressed and wished she had those.

Becca is the taller one with a beautiful tan, midnight black hair, and extremely in shape. She has legs that are all muscle and no flab, without being overdone. Her ass is one of a marathon runner, so taut that you could hurt yourself just by looking at it. Jordan wished she had the discipline required to get that toned. Jordan, however, was average in every way right down to her 36B's and 5'6" frame. She wasn't exactly skinny and she wasn't fat or plump but she wasn't that remarkable either. Thoughts of comparison drifted through her mind as her whole body warmed.

"It is probably my rapid breathing earlier and my attempts to suppress it." She thought.

The girls' conversation had shifted while Jordan had been off in her head self loathing.

"You remember Matt's friend Vic?"

"I don't think they were friends. Vic didn't go to any of Matt's parties."

"How could I not remember Moose... God that man is hung!"

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but man I am aching for a ride on the Moose again. It's too bad you broke up with him. I really enjoyed those nights we both snuck over to his house." Felicity giggled as she pantomimed the length of the Moose as her whole forearm.

"Well, I do have to admit, he did satisfy... both of us... for quite a while... A LOT, but I do think that he lacks something..." Becca teased.

"Brains or maybe the wholesale lack of human emotion? Haha!" Felicity laughed as she admired her own joke.

"Batteries!" Becca exclaimed as she pulled a huge double sided rabbit vibrator out of her pack.

"Holy Shit, Becca!!! You brought Jaeger to school?! What are you thinking?!" Fel said as she stared wide eyed at her venturous friend. She held up an industrious looking double ended vibrator with tickling ears on each side. It had a curious swivel joint in the middle of the long double ended vibrator.

"Well, I actually forgot it in my pack after last weekend's romp in the park, but I am feeling really wet right now and staring at your tits through all of gym... when we walked by... I just had to get you alone in here!" Becca said almost guiltily. She moved over to her short busty friend and kissed her deeply. Shocked, her lifelong friend was torn between giving in to this risky situation and pulling away for fear of getting caught. Though Jordan could tell both had done this before and their only concern was the thrill of it.

Jordan could not believe what was happening right in front of her! Being brought up as she was, she could not believe her eyes or ears.

"Holy crap." She thought.

She was on fire now, in places that shouldn't be. She was so turned on simply from learning that Vic was hung, that seeing two girls kissing tenderly in front of her didn't turn her off like normal. Jordan looked at her own body all scrunched up on the seat of the toilet trying not to get caught herself. She noticed her own breasts felt hot like they were on fire. In fact, now that she noticed, her whole body was on fire from her abs down to her toes.

"If only I could hose myself off..." she chuckled softly. She dismissed it all again as lack of oxygen from trying to get her breathing under control.

When she looked back the two girls in front of the mirror were lip locked. Hands were roaming everywhere, except for Becca's which had Jaeger clutched in it and was now searching hastily for her own pussy.

Fel did her best to distract Becca with hungry kisses on her collar and neck. She fondled everything she could get her hands on while pulling Becca closer to her. Becca finally managed to get her skirt hiked and her underskirt pulled to the side revealing a neatly trimmed and primed mound.

Jaeger found his way to her entrance with Fel's helping hands. Becca rubbed it against Fel's clitoris and along her slit to get the tip wet. With a stifled yelp, Becca jumped slightly as Fel slammed the girth of Jaeger into her friend up to the base of the rabbit ears. Becca moaned as Fel let her adjust to its size and then turned on the vibration. Fel took the other end, which was sticking straight downward out of Becca, and slid it in and out of her groaning friend slowly. She leaned closer and bent Jaeger upward till it looked like Becca just grew a large vibrating penis. Jaeger clicked into place and Becca let out another soft moan elicited from the double sided toy inside of her. Becca's head came back forward and a hungry look came into her eyes.

"God I love that part! Now it's your turn!"

Becca took Felicity in her arms and stripped the shoulders of Fel's uniform down to her waist.

"Ah now that's what I like to see. Maybe you should walk around nekid girl." Becca said hungrily as she took Fel's breasts into her hands and proceeded to lavishly lick them.

Slightly moaning herself, Fel said "How about you fuck me and watch 'em jiggle in the mirror?" Without another word Fel was turned around with Becca behind her. Becca placed Jaegers head at Felicity's entrance and paused, turning the second half of Jaeger so that the ears would be on the underside. Becca jerked Fel's skirt up and pulled aside the undergarments of the uniform, exposing Fel's dripping cunt.

"Wow Fel, I have never seen you this wet!" Becca said as she rubbed her friend's pussy taking some of her wetness onto Jaeger. Pushing lightly at her entrance and pulling both of Fel's hands behind her so that she was arched beautifully in the mirror, Becca said "Now it's your turn, and you're going to pay for slamming it into me!"

"Just shut up and fuck me, you dirty whore." Fel smiled to herself as she knew Becca would do this. She did it on purpose because she so loved to provoke someone into fucking her hard, fast, and wet. She inhaled deeply in anticipation because Becca doesn't disappoint!

Watching all this, Jordan could not help but be turned on. Jordan found herself grabbing at her breasts through her spaghetti strap top and rubbing her mound through the jeans she was wearing. She kept thinking to herself that she didn't normally do this at all, let alone in a public restroom, or even with two girls about to fuck each other right in front of her!

As she caressed herself, she liked that her breasts felt nice today, bigger and definitely plumper. She tried to get into her pants as the burning need in her mound grows, but they were too tight with her feet pulled up. So she decided to risk letting them down slowly, figuring the girls were too enamoured to care. Hell, she was almost too far gone to care! She lighty put her feet on the ground, and she was finally able to get inside her pants. She slipped a hand down and into her dampening folds, surprised to find how wet she was and more surprised by just how good this little touch felt.

On the bathroom sink Felicity's deep inhale was let out rapidly and very loudly as Becca arched her back and slammed Jaeger down into Fel's soaking wet pussy.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Fel shouted way too loud not to be heard everywhere. She had no time to catch her breath as Becca rapidly fucked her without pause, watching her tits jiggle in the mirror above the sink just as she was asked to do. Both girls were absorbed in the eroticism the mirror brought to this position, both watching an excellent set of mammaries jiggle and sway only the way they can. Closing her eyes, Becca fucked her so hard and without mercy that Felicity fell off the sink and onto the floor right in front of Jordan's stall. Neither girl was willing to stop because of the impact, as it just made the penetration deeper for both and the angle even better. Jordan was too focused on the feelings inbetween her own thighs to notice. She was about to touch her own clit when she was inturrupted.

"My....God! UGh! I am cumming already!!! Shit!...Shit...! Fuck Me Harder! AaaaAaAAaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Jordan couldn't tell whose mouth those words came out of as they came from way to close. She sat bolt upright and stopped touching herself as those two were now fucking right inbetween her feet under the stalls door. Becca was pumping so hard that she was forcing her squealing Fel underneath the door and into the stall itself. Jordan's flight instincts took hold and she opened the stall door to escape. The same door Becca was now using as a support to fuck her friend mercilessly. Becca fell, face first onto Jordan's bent knee as Jordan tried to get past the screaming girls.

Jordan fell on the floor behind the grunting and still grinding Becca, her momentum carrying her past the couple. Jordan looked at Becca in amazement. She was still going even after a fall onto the floor and a knee to the forehead. "Wow, that girl has passion." Jordan thought as she admired the full blown view of what was only glimpsed a moment ago.

Becca had recovered quickly and was now angling herself so that Jaeger no longer had to bend to enter both of them. Jaeger was now straight as a rail in between them, penetrating both of them to the fullest as Becca slammed herself back onto Fel, driving it even deeper into them both.

Jordan had to stop herself from touching her aching mound again right there where she fell. "Fuck, I am burning up now!" she thought. Stumbling to her feet, she felt odd, gangly even, on top of the burning spreading throughout her whole body, tripping over herself even though there was nothing between her and the door. She cursed to herself as she finally made it, wondering why it had been so difficult. She thought that it was just her weak-kneed reaction to being that turned on.

Turning back, after she opened the door, she heard both of them go off loudly on each other again. She saw a puddle of girl cum, dripping sweat, and wetness spreading beneath them on the floor. Fel was hugging the base of the toilet trying to stop the spasming as her friend Becca began to shake violently on top of her. Both started grinding harder as they knew that another orgasm was brewing.

Jordan knew that the dildo was completely penetrating both of them as she could see no gap between the two lovers.

Becca began to grunt as she started her own orgasm, poor Fel still riding out her own, as Becca began to shudder strongly at the apex of her orgasm, letting lose squeals of delight amidst grunts of passion.

Jordan took this as a great time to exit. Doors were opening down the hall, even though she could not recall a bell ringing, and she didn't want to stick around to be seen. Jordan ran out of the restroom, past the gym again and down the hall the other way zooming by little Erin on her way... With a quick glimpse of embarrassment at having seen Erin, She hoped those two lovers didn't get caught somehow... though she didn't know how. Then the idea hit her and she ran to the nearest fire alarm, pulling it as she ran past.

Alarms started ringing loudly. She kept running, hoping that people would pass the restroom by and not notice her running the opposite direction. That's when the water sprinklers started. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, knowing that she would be in serious trouble if someone had seen her pull the alarm. She hoped desperately Erin would not tell, so she kept running until she found a door at the end of the hallway.

Opening it, she went in and slammed the door shut. Turning around, she noticed that she was in a big closet. It was stacked with shelves and cleaning supplies. It had an empty wall at the back of it past all the supplies. It was fairly big and unfortunately, it also had a sprinkler in it. She gave up trying not to get soaked.

"At least I am alone now, with no one to laugh at me and no one to see me," she thought to herself.

"Man, this water isn't even cooling me off any at all! What the hell is wrong with me? Great," she thought, "now I am wet... and wet. Ha-ha. Well at least I am alone for now," she thought again as she moved to the back of the room towards the empty wall. Her lips ached to be touched again, forcefully reminding her of their need. She was still on fire and had not in the least been doused by the sprinklers.

12