Kurti 01

Story Info
Indian housewife is used.
2.7k words
3.8
112.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evileb666
evileb666
15 Followers

This is a story about something that happens a few years ago. I will start out by tell you about the people, first is Kruti a good looking woman from a India family, 24 5'5" 32 C nice tight ass, her loser husband Jatin the guy who spends all his time out and about trying to look like a big shot. And last but not least myself, 6' short hair, I look like almost any guy walking down the street. It all started when I met Jatin thru another friend, we both be came friend, soon we had been out hitting the bars, hooking up with some women from the bars. After about 2 or 3 month I went to meet Jatin at a bar where. I found him sitting with a really good looking, girl who look like a goddess. When he told me it was his wife, my jaw about hit the floor.

After about two hours of sitting and drinking, Kruti said she needs to get home and get ready for work the next day. I started asking Jatin about why he was not at home banging the shit out of her. He said she had giving him a son and that's all he was going to get. Their marriage was setup and that they did not really love each other. About a month later I meet a good looking red head, who I was enjoying my time with. Jatin keep asking if I would set him up with her, he really wanted to try a red head. I said I might if he could set me up with a woman from India. After about a month of him putting me off about meet a girl from India, I found out he was going behind my back to get my girlfriend, calling her sending her text messages stopping by her work. After that day I did not trust my friend Jatin. So I start planning how to get back at him. After meeting his wife Kruti I thought that would be a good start.

The first part of the plan was to let Jatin play with my girlfriend; I hid cameras all over the bed room. I got some really good footage and some great still shots. I dumped my girlfriend, I would have to put all my free time into getting closer to Kruti. I started calling to their house when I knew he was with my ex, and talking with her. He kept telling her, he was me and I was calling her looking for him. After awhile about a month or so I asked if she would like to come over for a cook out. I told her that I had some other friends coming and it would be a good time. She asked me if Jatin was going to be there, I told her the truth of what he told me. He already had plans for the night of the cook out. The next day she called me and told she would be coming.

The night of the cook, I started out making drinks and talking with friends, but no Kruti yet. So maybe she stayed home and got a call or sometime. I start cooking the steaks, when a car pulled up and she got out of the car, I stop in my tracks looking at her. She had worn tight black jeans, very tight white shirt and bra. My cock harden at the sight of her. She came up and gave me a hug and fixed her a strong drink. I asked her for her car keys and she handed them over to me. I finished cooking the steaks and everyone eat dinner and hung out. After about 3 or 4 hours of drinking Kruti was not able to walk a straight line. My friends start head home about midnight and Kruti was still drunk. So I thought it would be a good time make my move. I sit down next to her and put my hand on her leg close to her pussy, and she made no move to remove it. I slowly start rubbing her leg and moving closer and deeper into her legs. I would have thought she would have stopped me at this point. Soon I was rubbing her pussy thru her jeans, she just relaxed her legs and letting her head drop back and let out a little moan. I asked her if I could undue her jeans and play inside, she did not say anything so I start undoing her jean one button at a time. I had her jeans open fully and working my hand down inside, when she stood up and looked right at me like she was upset. Then to my surprise she started pushing down her jeans to feet and stepped out of them.

I always thought Kruti would be the kind of woman who would wear full covering type panties, but here she was standing there in front me in a royal blue g-string. The look on my face must have been of a big surprise, she asked me what the look was for, and I told her I did not think she wore that kind of panties. She said normally no, but she stopped at VS and pick them up today just for me to see her in them. Now this gave me a hard on from hell. I start to rub her all over her body and undressing her slowly. Kruti was relaxing and letting me remove her bra and a very nice set of tits spring forward, nice tan skin dark nipples and they were hard as rocks and softly rubbed them and kissed them. I started to slowly pull down her panties and man what a sight, she was clean shaven pussy.

I slowly started to rub her pussy and she let out a moan and was very wet. I was rubbing thru legs and parted her lips rubbing a finger down her love tunnel she was so tight it was hard for me to get my finger in and then she stopped me. She looked down at me and asked why I was still dressed and she was fully nude. Kruti had me stand up and she started undressing me taken my shirt off and rubs my chest and kissing my nipples. She then dropped to her knees and started undue my pants and pulled my jeans and underwear down at one time, right at her face was my hard on she looked up at me and said she had never sucked cock before and was willing to let me teach her how to do it.

I look down at her eyes and she smiled. I ask Kruti to put her hands behind her back and she did. I put my cock to her mouth and she open and started to suck and lick slowly. I keep work my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and she did not pull back. After about 10 min's or so I was all the way in. I could feel her throat pulling on my cock, I keep waiting for her to pull back to breath but she did not. She just kept going and going. Finally I pulled my cock from her mouth and ask if she was doing ok. She looked up and said put that cock back in till you cum in throat and I have to swallow it all. I put my cock back into her mouth and she started working it in and out on her own, never once did her hand come from behind her back, The great feeling she was giving me and the deep throating was driving me over the edge, I put my hands behind her head and pull hard when I started to cum deep into mouth. She never pulled back just drove it as deep as it could go. After I spent all my cum in her mouth she moved back a little and still kept sucking my cock. I look down at her and seen a she had cum running down her leg to the floor.

Now that my cock was spent, she asked me what I wanted her to do next. I had a plan I went to my bedroom and got a toy from the nightstand. I came back with it and handed it to her. She looked at me and sly smile came to her face. She took it from me and asked what I wanted her to do with it. I got up again and went to the came back this time with lube. I asked her to tell me everything she had done in the way of sex. Kruti looked down and said she had not done much, just laid on her back and get fucked by her husband 3 or 4 time before she was knocked up with their son and then he did not touch her for whole time she was with baby. I ask if she had ever done anally before and she said no, Then handed her the lube and told her to start rubbing the lube into her tight ass, she slowly started putting lube on her fingers and then she layed back on her side to give me a better view of her, with her leg up in the air. Kruti start to rub the lube into her ass, rubbing harder and harder. Am I doing this right, her finger slipped inside her tight ass and she looked up at me and I smile and told her to keep going, deeper and work other finger in. Kruti asked me if I was going to fuck her ass and I said hell yes, she looked sad and said what about my tight little pussy and I told her that would some soon too.

After watching her work lube and two fingers in and out of her ass, I was getting hard again. I put my cock to her lips and she swallowed it in move. I told to take the dildo and start working into her ass and she did without a word or taking my cock out of her mouth. She started working the dildo little by little into her ass. She moan passed my cock and I watched as she pushed more and more into her ass. I pulled my cock from her mouth and asked if she wanted to be on her back or on all fours. Kruti looked up at me and said what ever you want. I told her to lay on her back with her legs up over her head so I had an easier shot at her asshole. As fast as she could she did and it was a sight to behold, I glad I had cameras rolling. I handed her the lube and told her to lube up my cock and she did it, the next thing she knew I had my cock at the hole ready to enter. I slowly start to push into her, she was starting to tighten and I was ready for to ask me to stop, but I just kept working into her ass and just a little more pressure and then more pressure till I felt her ring start to let me in. The look of pain on her face was priceless. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she said for me to do what I wanted to her.

After what seem like forever, the head popped in to her ass and I keep working it deeper and deeper I never let up till I was balls deep in her ass. The look on her face changed to one of relaxation and I just keep going deeper and deeper. To my surprise Kruti looked up at me and said, keep fucking the ass, it all yours from now on. Make me cum again, cum deep inside of me fuck me harder please. Kruti are you my slut now? She said yesss, just keep fucking me. After about 30 min's or so I drop a load of cum deep inside of her ass. As my cock slow come out of her ass, she relaxed and laid down on the floor. I asked what else I could do to her. Kruti looked at me and said she would do anything I told her to do. And I said anything? She said yes anything I wanted her to do. I told her to lay there till I got back. I then hand her the dildo and told her to put it back into her ass and play with it. She said it was a little sore, but I told her to do it. That I would be fucking her ass again soon. I went to the bathroom and washed my cock off and started heading back to watch her play with herself. As I went back into the living room to watch her, she was laying on the floor working the dildo in and out of her ass. I was enjoying watching her play with herself. By now my cock was getting hard again and she was sloppy wet pussy and told her to lay on back and leave the dildo in her ass while I got ready to fuck her. I got on top of her and start to work my rock hard cock into her pussy, it was as hard to get into as her ass. I slowly worked it in, then in one move I drove my cock all the way in she let out a load moan and bite her lip.

As I drove my cock in as deep as it could go and then pulling out till just the head was in and back in, I did this for awhile, then I wanted her on top of me. I pulled out of her and pulled the dildo out of her ass, I told her to get on top of me and ride my cock till it cummed deep inside of her. She moves over me and start to lower herself down onto my cock. She was moving up and down and bouncing as hard as she could drive it into her. I reached up and started playing with her nipples and pulling them pinching them hard and released them and then hard again. I told her she will get her nipples pierced and she would do it tomorrow. She looked down at me and said yes sir. And I wanted to be there and her husband was not to know or see them. Again she said yes sir. She never missed a beat going up and down, I was getting close to Cumming again and I grabbed her hips and drove my cock as deep as it would go and unload for the third time in her body. After about ten min's she moved off me and sat there and smiled at me. I asked what she was smiling about. She looked at me and said she was not on the pill or patch and she hoped she would get knocked up. And that she would do anything I told her to. That she would be ready for tomorrow to get her nipples done. I told her to dress without her bra or panties. And that she was to only wear g-string or thong and nothing else and her bras would be push up type only. She said yes sir. I asked how she felt about everything; she took along time to respond. She started to cry and looked at me and said that I was the only person to enjoy her and take control of her and make her do things she has never done before and that she would be my little slave from now on.

Kruti started getting dressed to get ready to head home, she looked at her cell phone and seen about dozen calls from her husband. I told her to call me at 9 am so we could meet and get her nipples done, but that is other story.

evileb666
evileb666
15 Followers