Kwang Hi's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve returns from Japan.
4k words
4.17
47.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers

Kwang Hi's Story II-Steve's Return

Readers - Thank you for your previous feedback. I have taken a college English class to help improve my grammar (I am originally from Thailand). I hope you see the improvement, and I hope you enjoy the story.

Pensri

KWANG HI

Ty really opened my eyes to what sex is all about that first night together. I cannot believe Steve never made me cum all those times we made love. I guess I never truly came until I met Ty. He makes me cum every time, usually more than once. I think he is an expert at bringing me to orgasm as he calls it. To be honest, I usually even have an orgasm only sucking his beautiful cock. After our first night together, Ty stopped by the bar every night near closing time to walk me home. We had sex 2 or 3 times every night. He likes to talk dirty to me while we have sex, and it seems like the dirtier he talks the more turned on I get.

Every morning I like to wake Ty up by sucking his dick. He calls it a blowjob, which doesn’t make sense to me because I do not blow, I suck. Anyway, then he would shower and go to base if he had to work. When he was off, he would spend the day teaching me new things about sex. One day Ty put his finger in my butt when he licked between my legs. It scared me and hurt a little at first, but he slowly worked it all inside me as his tongue did its magic and I came very hard. When Ty finished he told me that he loves to lick that Korean pussy. Ty then had to explain to me what pussy meant as I never heard that word before. Anyway, he plays with my butt all the time now and I love it.

We never even talked about Steve. I was too busy enjoying all the excitement with Ty to think much about it. Steve had marked the day on my calendar when he would return from TDY. As the day drew closer, I began to feel guilty about cheating on him. I thought I loved Steve. What would I do when he returned? What would happen when he found out about Ty? Maybe I did love Steve, but Ty seemed to be there when I missed Steve the most. Ty is also always such a gentleman. He treats me and makes me feel like a woman. Steve never really did those things. Ty did not even come on to me that first night, I asked him to make love to me. I don’t know how I could go back with Steve. How could I possibly give up Ty’s long black dick? I feel like I’m addicted to it. Every time I see or even think about it I feel all warm and wet inside. TY

Everything went as I had planned. Without even coming on to this hot Korean babe I made her mine. Kwang Hi begged for it just like I knew she would. She is a bit naïve when it comes to sex. Hell, she did not even know what a clit was or that she had one until I showed her. It is fun to teach her new things though. It seems like every morning when I wake up since that first night, she is between my legs with me deep in her mouth. She can’t get enough of my black meat . . . and, to be honest, I can’t get enough of that tight Korean pussy. Every time I get with her, I’m surprised how my big dick can fit inside her tight lil body.

Ty and Kwang Hi spent every night over the next week together. It is now Wednesday, just four days until Steve will return.

TY

Kwang Hi met me at the base pool at lunchtime as usual, but she seemed to be acting rather strange. There were a few guys from work there so I guess she’s not ready for everyone to know she’s with me now. It made me wonder what Steve will do when he finds out I’m fucking his woman. It still pissed me off the way she acted though, so I took her back to work with me after lunch hour ended.

Kwang Hi seemed kind of surprised, but I think happy as I don’t think Steve ever took her to work with him before. I even took her into Steve’s office and locked the door. She saw her own picture on his desk, so I know she realized it was his office. I just stood there smiling at her and I think she was admiring how fly I look in my dress blues. She was still in her bikini and wearing a skirt over; damn she looked good. I gave her a squeeze and then pushed down a little on her shoulders until she got the message and dropped to her knees.

“Go ahead and suck my dick bitch, you know you want to. Stop acting so damn shy,” I said.

I thought she was gonna cry at first cause I never talked to her so straight before. But then she smiled, unzipped my pants, and took my dick in her mouth. All of a sudden it seemed like the bitch was starving for it. When I got hard, I grabbed Kwang Hi’s head and started force feeding my dick down her throat. I don’t know how she took it all, but suddenly my balls were smacking against her little chin. That sweet innocent face swallowing all my cock was enough to make me cum. She tried to swallow it all, but I decided to give her a shower and pulled out to spray her face with it. Then I called her a cab and sent her home. Hell, I had to get some work done.

I had a lot of shit on my mind as I tried to complete my duties that afternoon. I thought about how I treated Kwang Hi in Steve’s office. I had never been so rough with her before, it made me wonder how she would react when I met her at her bar that night. I just wanted her to give herself to me completely. This includes not acting all weird and shy around me when anyone else is around.

“Shit! I don’t give a fuck what Kwang Hi thinks; it’s time the bitch realizes she’s mine and acts like it,” I finally said out loud.

I’m happy no one in the other offices heard me. I just decided it was time to change our relationship a little. No more of her getting all shy and crap when other people are around. I like my sex a little rough sometimes to, and it was time Kwang Hi got with the program. I also decided that coming weekend I would complete the process of making the bitch mine, by fucking that tight little Korean ass.

KWANG HI

Ty surprised me when he took me to his work-place on Wednesday. Then he really surprised me by pushing me down and making me suck his long dick in Steve office. It was wonderful! I came so hard when he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth like that. But then he shot his cum all over me and sent me home in a taxi. It was almost seem like he was mad at me for some reason. Maybe he did not like the way I acted at the pool. I just feel weird showing affection in public though. I guess I wasn’t ready for everyone else to know about me and Ty yet either.

That night Ty came to my bar a little drunk and gave me a big kiss in front of everyone. Later on, when I excused myself to go to the bathroom, he actually followed me into the ladies room. Just inside the door, he pushed me down to my knees. I was scared another girl might come in and catch us. But when he pulled his beautiful cock out and told me to suck it, I could not help but take it in my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking him, he bent me over the sink and pulled up my skirt. Then he pulled down my panties and buried his big dick deep inside me. I was so surprised and shocked at this new position, I had to bite my hand to stop from screaming aloud. I tried to stand up but Ty held me down and started stroking me really fast and hard.

“You love this black dick deep inside you don’t you slut,” he said.

In just few minutes, we were cumming together as he held me very tightly. Then he softly kissed my neck, told me he was sorry he could not walk me home that night, said goodnight, and left. When he then quickly pulled his pants up and walked out of ladies room, I did not know what to think.

After a few minutes, I finally stood up and I felt Ty’s cum running down my legs. When I grabbed some paper towels to clean myself up, I heard someone in one of stalls. I investigated and saw another girl who worked in the bar named Sun Li. She had been watching everything.

“That nigger sure have big dick,” she said.

I had heard that word before, but never liked it. I told Sun Li to get the hell out of there. She left, but I knew everyone else in bar would find out what had happened between me and Ty. You see, Sun Li has a very big mouth for gossip. What’s bad is some Koreans are very racist towards black people. Of course, these are the same Koreans who scream when anyone acts racist towards them. The rest of the night was filled with smirks and sly comments from the other workers.

Yawn Hi, my best friend in the bar, walked home with me that night. She told me not to worry about what other people think, and that I should live my life the way I want to. She is a little older than I and a little wiser as well. We sat up drinking that night until we passed out. The next two nights, Ty did not show up at the bar. I really missed him walking me home, and of course spending the night with me. Saturday night I found him waiting at my door when I got home.

“Where have you been,” I asked him?

Ty said they were working really long hours the last few days and that he just got off a few hours ago. Then he smiled and gave me big hug and kiss, and I immediately forgot why I was so mad at him. We went inside and I fixed us both a soju & coke before I went to shower. Ty joined me in a few minutes and we cleaned each other up. We began kissing and he carried me to my bed. He laid me down gently and began kissing all over my body. He stopped to gently bite and suck my nipples and then continued down. My pussy (as Ty called it) was soaking wet by the time he got there. His tongue worked its way deep inside me when he slipped a finger into my butt. It felt so good and he continued to lick and finger me through two orgasms.

After I recovered, Ty had me get on my hands and knees on the bed while he stood at the edge. I began by slowly licking and sucking his big balls. Then I slowly licked my way up and took his growing cock into my mouth.

“Okay baby, show Daddy how you love his big dick,” he said.

The head was very wet and the taste made me want to continue sucking him until I drank his cum. Ty was very active playing with my breasts while I moved back and forth concentrating on pleasing him. Then I felt his hands slowly sliding along my back to my ass. As he squeezed my cheeks he began to pull, forcing every inch of his long black dick down my throat. I thought I might die as he held me there tightly as I could hardly even breathe through my nose. Ever so slowly Ty pulled out and began to stroke my mouth.

Then Ty said, “That’s it baby; now get ready to drink Daddy’s hot cum.”

His speed slowly quickened and I began to sense urgency in his thrusts. My hands grasped his ass as his balls smacked against my chin harder and harder until I felt the first of his hot cum shooting down my throat. Then he pulled out and this time I gently stroked his cock in my hands letting his cum hit my face, neck and breasts. What I use to think was dirty I now adored because I realize it pleased him. I got up to get a washcloth to clean up and I fixed Ty and me another drink. Then we sat up and talked as we sipped our drinks. I told Ty I wanted to have sex again, but this time I wanted him to do whatever I asked. He agreed, but said the next time I will do whatever he wanted of me. When he told me this, he had an almost evil look on his face. This almost scared me a little, but I finally agreed as every new thing Ty taught me was always very fun and enjoyable. Yawn Hi had shown me another one of her boyfriend’s new American X-rated movie a few days prior. It was about a small blonde haired woman who handcuffed a large man to her bed. She then very slowly pleased him to orgasm. What turned me on most about the movie was how she was in control. The man could not even touch her. I knew from that moment that I wanted to try it with Ty.

Ty looked at me in weirdest way when I pulled my new handcuffs from my purse. He was hesitant at first, but finally let me put them on one hand through the headboard to the other hand. Then he said something about no whips and chains, but I did not understand what he meant. I had Ty lie on in his stomach as I applied some lotion to his back and began to massage him as the woman in the movie had done. Slowly I worked my way from his head to his toes. He told me I did not have to handcuff him for all this rough treatment.

I then had Ty turn over and I began to massage one hand. His cock was semi hard at this point. I worked my way up one of his arms to his neck and shoulders, then down the other arm slowly to his other hand. Then I straddled him and began to massage his chest and worked my way down stopping just above his crotch. I moved down and massaged his feet letting my hands run up just barely touching his balls on each leg. Ty’s cock was now as hard as I had ever seen it before and dripping pre cum. He told me once it was 10 inches long, but I swear it looked about a foot long now.

Ty watched very closely as I gently began to lick up the pre cum. It tasted so good I thought about sucking him until I drank his cum again, but I wanted to fuck him even more. At this point, if his hands were not cuffed I think he would have grabbed my head and fucked my mouth until he came (ha-ha). I was already very wet, but I straddled his face and told him to eat my pussy like the woman in the movie had done. We had never tried this position before, but I know I will try it again (maybe without the cuffs).

Ty licked my pussy until I was very close to cumming, but I climbed off and moved down because I so much wanted to cum on his long black cock. I told him not to move as I reached down and grabbed his big dick and slowly rubbed it against my wet pussy. It was an attempt to tease him, but it teased me as well. I then looked deep in his eyes and ever so slowly sat down until I could feel his balls touching my ass.

Oh my god, doesn’t it feel so good right before you cum? When you stop holding back and just allow it to happen.

Without even moving, the natural throbbing of Ty’s beautiful cock inside me made me cum. It was beautiful. Then still staring deep in his eyes, I began to ride him. Softly, slowly at first . . . then a little harder . . . a little faster . . . harder and faster . . . I began to cum again and could not stop, but still I continued to ride him as hard and as fast as I could. I felt like a woman possessed.

Ty moaned loudly, and I could tell at that moment that when a man cums it is probably similar to when a woman cums. Because it seemed like he finally just allowed it to happen just as I do. As his cock began to shoot his cum deep inside me, my body shook violently out of my control, and I think I even passed out for a moment. I then unlocked the handcuffs and we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Ty woke me in the morning with soft kisses. Then he smiled and said it was my turn to do whatever he wanted. When he asked me if I needed to be in handcuffs, I smiled and said no. He started by kissing up one side of my body and down the other. Then he stopped for a moment to tickle my feet as I am extremely ticklish. My pussy was already soaking wet when he began to lick it. He moved up my body and teased me with his hardness.

Ty said, “You are such a slut for Daddy’s long dick; you want it deep inside of you, don’t you baby?”

He licked and bit my ears which I love, and in seconds I was begging him to fuck me. Ty finally slid into me hard so his balls smacked loudly against my ass. He then held it there a moment, smile, and slowly began to stroke me. Harder and harder he gave it to me until I was screaming as I came so hard.

“That’s it bitch, cum on Daddy’s black dick,” Ty said.

Then Ty turned me on my hands and knees, and shoved it back inside me. At this point, I think I heard someone else in my apartment. I quickly forgot about it though as Ty slid a finger into my ass while he did me from behind. He never did this before, but I soon found I loved it. Then he slid a second finger into my ass. This hurt a little as his fingers are big, but he added a little more lotion and soon I was cumming again. When he pulled his cock all the way out I figured he wanted to change position again.

“Isn’t it about time you gave up a little of that tight Korean ass?” he said, as I felt something much bigger than his fingers pushing into my asshole.

“What are you doing Ty?” I screamed.

Ty reminded me how he did everything I wanted the night before, and that now it was my turn to return the favor.

“Yes, but you are way too big for me back there,” I said.

Ty then reminded me how it was the same the first time I gave him a blowjob and the first time he fucked me. He was right, but this seemed to extreme for me.

“This will hurt a bit at first, but you will be begging Daddy to plow that ass before we’re done,” Ty said.

I was so scared, and yet somehow excited thinking of him sliding deep in my ass. he told me to try to relax as he applied some more lotion and began to push again. When the head finally slipped inside I was holding my breath.

“You have to relax Kwang Hi,” he kept saying as it inched further inside.

Ty leaned down and kissed my neck as one of his hands reached around to play with my clit. I was breathing very deeply, feeling so many different things at once (pain, excitement, strange, full, and a little bit of pleasure as well). he began to slowly stroke me with about half his dick. Each time he slid it back in it would go just a little further inside. It took several minutes, but I finally began to feel his big balls touching softly against my pussy.

“Damn baby that ass tight,” Ty said.

I never felt so full in my life, and ever so slowly the pleasure began to replace the pain. Suddenly his hands were on my hips as he picked up the pace. My moans turned into screams as the pleasure began to overtake me.

“That’s it baby, now give yourself to Daddy, Ty said.”

His hands slid up my back pulling hard on my shoulders, and I was screaming, “Fuck my ass Daddy!”

My mind became blurry as harder and harder he gave it to me. My knees collapsed and I slipped down flat on the bed I was cumming so intensely. Ty did not miss a beat and continued to fuck me harder than ever.

“That’s it my lil Korean whore, cum with Daddy’s long black dick buried in your ass. Now get ready for my cum,” Ty said.

Seconds later, he was filling my ass with what felt like a liter of his hot cum.

Ty was lying on my back with his arms wrapped around me and his dick still deep in my ass when we heard the bedroom door hit the wall. We both turned and saw Steve standing there staring at us. How long had he been there? We really didn’t know, but his body seemed to be shaking and he had this ultimate dejected look on his face. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but then turned and ran out of the bedroom and the apartment.

I rarely saw Steve anymore, only sometimes when I went on the base. He would always just go very quickly in the other direction when he saw me. Ty told me Steve and him rarely talk anymore at work, and that Steve no longer bosses him around like he used to.

About a week later, Ty started telling me how some young Japanese woman kept calling for Steve at work. She even called my apartment a couple of times. The first time I was nice and said he no longer stayed with me. The second time she told me how Steve promised to leave me to marry her. Like I cared, I went off on her telling her I don’t date little boys anymore, and that I have a real man now.

She then said, “Yeah Steve tell me bout the nigger you seeing. Why don’t you keep it in your race?”

What the hell was this bitch saying? Keep it in my race? She was Japanese, and I think I remember Steve saying his parents were Spanish and Italian.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please feel free to give me your honest feedback, or send email to the link below. Thank you; possibly of more parts to follow in future.

Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers