Kya Submits to TheDarkCloud

Story Info
Reader meets her nasty Master.
4.9k words
4.25
42.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers

Kya tightened the harness around her waist and adjusted the plastic dick that hung menacingly from it. She stroked it confidently, she had always wondered what it would be like to have a cock of her own, now in her Dominatrix persona of Mistress Black Magic Girl she had one and someone to use it on. She pulled her hand back and slapped Kate's ass hard, adding another red mark to her slaves pale white ass cheeks. Kya rubbed her hand over the mark before stepping forward and jabbing the tip of her strap on dildo into the entrance to Kate's puckered tight asshole. She then reached forward and took a tight grip of the English girl's gorgeous long, brown hair before jerking on it hard as she shoved the length of her strap on right into Kate's ass.

Kya was 23 years old, five foot four tall and very slim with a nice booty and a 32C chest. She was very dark skinned and almost resembled a younger, sexier Naomi Campbell. Her hair was shoulder length and very straight.

It was almost a perfect evening for her at the S & M Club in the city. She continued pounding into her white slut slave, her own dark skin a perfect contract to Kate's creamy skin and then her evening was slightly ruined.

Directly across from Kya, in the opposite booth was a master also bending his slave over and fucking her in the ass hard. It was The Dark Cloud, a male dominant that the other members of the Club both hated and feared in equal measure. He was everything that people despised in a person. Cruel, mean, nasty, racist, sadistic, unfair, misogynistic and bad tempered there was pretty much no one in the Club he had not upset by his behaviour and attitude. And yet he always seemed to have a steady stream of nubile babes seemingly desperate to submit to him. Apparently the arousal of submitting to one such as him was too much for them and the sweet ecstasy of giving their mind and body over to him, while a difficult thing to understand was clearly undeniable.

Kya looked over at him as she absent-mindedly continued to ass fuck Kate, her attention now on The Dark Cloud completely. He was tall, white, shaven headed, well muscled and his upper torso (nearly always on display) was littered with offensive tattoos. The young girl he was ass fucking was a slim nineteen year old called Christina. She was dark skinned and full lipped and Kya had spoken with her in the Club before. She had been a kind of switch, sometimes the sub and sometimes a Domme. They had even spoken after one of Kya's many arguments with the man about what a piece of scum he was. Kya could hardly believe that Christina would submit to him. And yet there they were before her very eyes.

As she watched them he looked over and smirked at Kya and lifted both his hands to give her a double middle finger salute. As Kya screwed up her face at him and rammed her dildo into Kate's ass again he pulled Christina's hair and ordered her to get off his cock and to suck him clean. Kya watched as her young friend obediently pulled her ass off his cock and then dropped to her knees to eat his shit stained dick.

"That's it you little nigger bitch clean your filth up off my fuck stick" he ruthlessly demanded of his slave.

The racism really stuck in Kya's throat, how could Christina submit to that? The Dark Cloud looked over at Kya and snarled.

"You got a problem cunt? Wish it was you down there eating your own shit?"

Kya snapped and pushed Kate off her, sending the white girl sprawling to the floor as she marched over to confront the bully.

"You asshole! Why don't you release her and do this right. This is not domination this is sadism!"

He smirked at her as Christina continued to suckle on his dick. In his hand he held up an electric shaver.

And guess what happens next you nosy little bitch? Gonna give this little missy a nice buzz cut, makes sure she knows she's my bitch now. Tell her cunt!"

With that he gave Christina a shove and the girl looked up at Kya and said.

"Yes Master, do with me what you will. I only want to please you."

Kya was stunned this wasn't the girl she had spoken and joked with it was like she was a new person. How could this racist asshole have this kind of power? Her voice became less assured and almost pleading.

"Please don't do this to her, it's inhuman."

"If you're so concerned for your little friend then you can always agree to take her place. Makes no odds to me which little darkie I degrade."

Kya lost her cool there and nearly slugged him but managed not to. Damn, she would give anything to teach this arrogant, objectionable asshole a few lessons.

"I won't do that you sick fucker but if you do stop I'll give you a chance to get your hands on me."

The Dark Cloud stopped for a moment and stared at the proud, young , newbie Mistress.

"Go on, explain. You've got my interest. I must admit you show a little more guts than most of the bitches that think they are Dommes around here."

By now a small crowd had gathered around them, drawn by the intense, raised voices. Nearly all wanted to see the vicious bastard taken down a peg or three. They all looked at Mistress Black Magic Girl expectantly and suddenly with the pressure the young woman felt doubt eat at her. Her voice when she most wanted it to be strong and confident was weak and faltering. She seemed stuck by his piercing blue eyes gazing intently at her, as if into her soul.

"Er, well, I propose a challenge. We each take a flogger and take turn about taking shots at each other, the first to submits get the other one as a slave for a week."

She was saying stuff that came into her head and not thinking about it. She was trying to act tough and brave but even as she said it her mind was working against her. He leaned forward and replied.

"You are on."

Then whispered so only Kya could hear.

"You must really want to submit to me little girl. You're out of your depth here, you must know that. I can see it in your eyes, you've surrendered already."

His words invaded her mind and she could not shake them. Was he right? Uurgh! Why had she started this? What was she doing? She watched as he freed Christina from her bondage and couldn't believe that the girl could not even bring herself to look at her erstwhile saviour.

The next five minutes passed in a blur and before Kya knew it she was staring at his pale white ass with flogger in hand. He had 'graciously' allowed Kya to go first. By now nearly everyone in the Club was watching them, Sub, Domme and everything inbetween. She had to steady her hand and her first attempt to strike him almost missed his ass, it was weak and pathetic and everyone knew it. There was an audible sigh from the crowd and they all realised she had lost even that early on. Kya stood there as The Dark Cloud stood up and rubbed his ass where she had connected. He smiled at her and grabbed the flogger from her hand then violently lashed it against his palm. The noise was like a bullet shot through the room and once again his mesmerising eyes connected with the black girls. Kya was in a daze and internally confusion reigned and before she knew what she was doing she dropped pathetically to her knees before him and whimpered.

"I submit to you master."

As capitulation's went it was pretty clear and complete. Her new Master stood over her and played his hair though her hair, enjoying the silky touch in his fingers. His fingers then moved down and groped and felt her jaw and inside her mouth, like she was a slave from a couple of centuries earlier.

"Silly little coon, thinking you were all grown up and tough and dominant. Well I'm going to show you how pathetic you really fucking are. Get your stuff together and go and stand by my car, I'll be out later, our first session will take place in the privacy of my own home."

Holding back tears of frustration and annoyance and not sure how she had ended up like this Kya meekly did as she was told and could not bring herself to meet the eyes of anyone in the Club as she exited.

*

The Dark Cloud

I let her stand out by my car for more than half an hour. It was raining by the time I went out and I was gratified to see her standing there obediently, her spirit so easily broken. It was like she was suddenly a pariah to the other Club members and they studiously ignored going near her or communicating with her as they left for the night. I popped open the trunk and addressed her.

"Get all your clothes off bitch and get in. I wouldn't want to be seen travelling with the likes of you up front so get in your rightful position."

It always amazes me when these little bitches who think they are so tough submit they turn into the most pathetic specimens you could come across. She just stood there dumbly for a moment until I hurried her along and she stripped off in the rain in that car park before climbing into the boot of my sedan without a whimper.

It was a good half hour to my house and I certainly took my time, knowing that each minute in the cold dark of my boot would eat away at the stupid little cunt like a blowtorch on a block of ice. When I reached home I drove straight into the garage and parked up then got out and had a leisurely cigarette before I popped the trunk and peered in at my newest slave.

"Get out slut! I don't want you polluting my car any longer! And get on your knees, you don't deserve to walk!"

Kya dropped obediently to her knees before me and I could see that secretly she was enjoying this. I've not figured out why it is these dumb little sluts like being treated like a piece of shit but I've had countless ones and they never fucking change. I squatted down and rubbed my fingers on her shaven nigger pussy and what do you know, the bitch is slick. I wiped my fingers in her hair and stood over her.

"You're my bitch now, understand? You do exactly what I say, when I say it and how I say it! Tell me you understand bitch!"

I looked down at her dark eyes and saw the unmistakable look of complete and utter submission there. Bitch was a sub, she just didn't know it. But then again women so rarely do realise how fucking pathetic they really are. Especially Negroes. They like to think they are so tough but under that ebony skin they're even weaker than their white sisters, must be the slave history.

"I understand Master."

Looking down at her I saw some dirt and scuff marks on my boots and told her to lick them clean. She complied without argument, including running her long tongue along the soles of my boots. When she was down I gripped her hair and jerked her head up so she was looking directly into my eyes.

"That is your place in life slave! Licking the shit from my shoes! That is all you're fucking worth and it's my job to make sure you fully recognise that."

I led her into my house and wasted no time in first fixing a pair of stiff, police issue handcuffs on her wrists behind her back and a heavy metal collar around her neck and locking it in place.

"I need your hands safely secured bitch, your kind tend to have light fingers, don't they?"

She made to answer but I grabbed her by the jaw and stopped her.

"It was a rhetorical question slut. I don't actually care what you think about anything. Now follow me to my own personal dungeon and I'll show you how truly pathetic and insignificant you really fucking are."

It made for rare entertainment watching Kya struggle to shuffle along behind me on her knees with her hands so incapacitated and even more so when I opened the door under my stairs and descended into the gloom of my custom made cellar. The little bitch really struggled down the thin, narrow steps but I just stood at the bottom and watched and waited as she stumbled and struggled down them.

"Took your fucking time! Tell me are you enjoying being my slave tonight?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Yes Master."

Once she had made the tortuous journey down the steps I demanded she hurry up and kneel in the centre of the room. I pulled a wire cord down from the ceiling and clipped it into place on her collar. With her now at my feet I stepped forward and casually unzipped my trousers and flicked out my thick dick. It was at eye level and rose up as I wached her look at it with widening eyes.

"Part of being my slave is becoming my personal fuck slut. Occasionally I like to dip down the gene pool a bit and fuck something like you. Would you like that?"

She looked up at me pathetically, probably ashamed yet aroused at how easily she had capitulated. Perhaps still discovering that dumb little sluts shouldn't play games with big boys they couldn't handle.

"Yes Master, I would like to be your fuck slut. Please do with me what you will."

I smirked and held my dick at it's thick base and guided it all over her ebony face, smearing pre cum over her big nigger lips and squeezing some into her flared nostrils. I suppose for a darkie she was quite attractive, like a younger, curvier Namoi Campbell. Then I gripped my cock and bounced it off her face, her chin and her cheeks before stepping back.

"No. You don't deserve it bitch. What have you done to show your worth to me? But I'll give you the chance."

I walked over to a wall unit in the cellar and took out a pair of scissors and am fully charged electric shaver. I dropped them between the bitch's knees and unlocked the cuffs around her wrists, freeing her. I did however, drag over a pair of heavy manacles that I locked around her ankles so despite her hands being free between the manacles and the collar she wasn't going anywhere. I returned to the unit and brought out a cheap hand mirror.

"You have the night to do it. We will be going to the Club tomorrow evening and I want a bald obedient bitch to take with me. If you do that then you can taste my cock before we go. If you don't do it I will unlock you in the morning and you can fuck off I will have no use for you."

And with that I left her in the cellar and went upstairs to watch some hardcore pornography.

*

Black Magic Girl

I knelt there and listened to his footsteps disappear up those damned stairs. In the dull light I flexed my aching wrists and reached tentatively down and picked up the scissors and shaver and once again questioned what the hell I was doing here, like this? I had surrendered so easily, so pathetically back in the Club and I still didn't understand what had come over me. And now here I was, seemingly with my future still in my own hands - all I had to do was wait until he returned and refuse to chop off my prized locks and this would all be over. So why was I still deciding what to do?

As soon as he was gone I reached down and felt between my legs and was horrified at the wetness there. There was no mistaking it I was aroused by this. Aroused at being treated like this, like I was a subhuman piece of shit and that racist bigot 'owned' me. Sure I had been into BDSM for a couple of years now but had always thought I was a Domme and enjoyed wielding power but never had I felt like this, having completely surrendered all power to this evil man who delighted in insulting, humiliating and degrading me I was insanely turned on by it!

And here as the crux of the matter - I absolutely loved my hair. It was my pride and joy. I am a good looking girl. I know that, enough folks have told me so and I had the evidence of my own eyes too. And my best feature? I had always believed it was my mane of silken, dark, straight hair. Even here, in this infernal dungeon the first thing I did once full circulation returned to my hands was to reach up and run them though my hair, patting and sweeping it in the style I liked. No this was too much to ask. Whatever had taken hold of my will and caused me to follow this terrible man and allow such indignities and insults could not go to those lengths. And yet I held and stared at the instruments in my hands and I could not shake the image of Britney Spears in the press some years ago with her newly shaven skull. Could I?

The evening was long and troublesome and I quickly lost all track of time. All I know is that sleep was impossible inn the bondage The Master had left me in and at some point I became aware of a desperate need to pee. I could not find the courage to shout up and as hard as I tried to keep it in some time later I had to let go and found myself pissing on the floor under me. It was so loud in the quiet of the cellar as it sprayed on the hard floor and I burned with shame as the acrid smell rose up to my nostrils and a puddle settle around my knees. How could I face the Master in the morning having not done what he asked and having pissed on his floor? I picked up the scissors and mirror and tentatively, as if not fully in control of my hand I slid the blade of the scissors into my immaculate dark fringe and screwed my eyes shut as I shut the blades.

With my eyes shut I could only feel my silken tresses as they fell, brushing against my cheeks. After a moment I risked a glance in the mirror and saw my perfect fringe ruined and in a flurry I brought the scissors up and hacked off great chunks of my hair in a sort of frenzy. It fell and lay in the piss I knelt in and this time when I held the mirror up to examine my head my other hand reached down between my legs and I nearly jumped at the sensation as my fingers flicked my clit. I was so turned on that just that merest touch set off an orgasm in my and I twisted my body as I came in a squirting, spraying flood that mixed with my other juices on the floor beneath me.

I was filled with guilt and shame and without further thought lifted the shaver and slowly began to shave my entire skull over the next couple of hours. I spent the remainder of the night contemplating what I had done and how it had felt. How could degrading myself in such a fashion arouse me so? And why was I so desperate to please this hateful man?

I had lost track of time completely when he finally descended into the cellar to view me. He observed my head and the piss I knelt in and seemed to find it greatly amusing.

"That look suits you bitch, really shouts out pathetic slave. And you've pissed yourself, tell me was that before or after you gave yourself the haircut?"

I dropped my head in shame and whispered that it was before.

"I thought as much. You really are a fucking piece of worthless shit, aren't you? Decent tits, I admit but really what use is a skinheaded nigger, eh?"

From somewhere I found my words.

"I could suck your cock now."

The bastard burst out laughing at this.

"You?! Suck my dick?! I don't think so. I wouldn't touch the likes of you with a barge pole, sorry if you thought otherwise after last night but no, I've got standards you know. But I'm sure I can find someone that'll fuck you at the Club tonight, let's get you looking a bit better shall we?"

I was again destroyed by him. I had basically begged to suck his cock, debased and humiliated myself in the process and still he denied me. And you know I pretty much detested oral sex anyway! What the fuck was wrong with me?

He had me kneel there as he brought over two paint pots and brushes. The first was bright yellow and with a wide brush he dipped it in the paint then dragged it right down the middle of my back.

"Everyone saw last night what a craven coward you are so tonight they will be reminded how yellow you are!"

I said nothing as he marked me like this. Worse was to follow. He picked a smaller brush for the white paint and asked what word he should paint on my forehead. I could have said anything but the first thing that came to my mind and my tongue was "slave". He duly daubed the word on my bare forehead. Then on each boob he drew swastika's before wring the words "Nigger Cunt" and an arrow pointing down between my legs.

He made me look at his handiwork in the mirror and I winced as I barely recognised the person that was before me. Twenty four hours previously I had been getting ready to attend the Club, meet up with my slave Kate and beat her white ass up and now look at me!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers
12