Kyla

Story Info
She launched back and forward her sword...
2.6k words
4.24
11.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She launched back and forward her sword fighting an imaginary enemy, her graceful body moving with experience of centuries, long black jet hair flowing down her back, her breath coming out in little gasps, "training," she called it. Training for the fights she has to face regularly, fights to protect her people, her subjects, and her followers. Kyla, Mistress vampire of the region, Mistress, master owner of every single being walking her grounds , anointed by the elders many years ago, she had proven her rank in every way, defended her lands, defeated her enemies and lost only one thing, her soul mate Jaques. The only thing that could kill them was a silver stake through the heart and he had taken it defending her. Yellow eyes blazing with anger as She trained harder, her body twisting in fury, She would avenge his death no matter what.

Grey could not believe his eyes, he watched silently through the glass window as the beauty before him moved and moved about her sword slashing about in what to seem anger. He had seen her a few days ago late at night in town, walking the streets alone, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He heard rumors that a beauty resided here and came to see for himself, he even ignored the warning at the gate *trespassers will be punished*. He wanted to see her again, the woman that cast a glance his way once and disappeared into the night. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning his head he was looking at the most ugliest, huge man he had ever seen, and was the last he saw.

Knock, knock.

Kyla's training was interrupted by a knock on her library door. "Yes what is it?"

"Mistress?" came in Diego.

"Yes Diego? it must be very important, you have never interrupted me before."

"A trespasser, mistress. He was at your window."

"Bring him in, but I am sure you rendered him unconscious." she laughed out.

Diego smiled and with that he walked out only to return with a man. Not just a man! The man she had seen in the town a few days back, the man that resembled Jaques!

"Mistress?" Diego questioned his silent mistress.

"Diego." she said with a whisper.

"I know mistress." he said, Diego had already noticed the resemblance.

"Take him to the above room, shackle him. Have Janet prepare what's necessary."

"Yes mistress."

As soon as Diego shut the door, Kyla fell into the nearest chair, her heart thumping like mad, her body shaking with fear. Could it be a sign? What is it? She erased the thought of seeing him from her mind, she could not dwell on such things, but for him to find her? Some force was at work here, some unseen force. Kyla's fangs appeared in danger, hissing she stood up and prepared herself for what was to happen.

An hour later Kyla walked towards the guarded room, nodding as the guard opened the door for her, she could hear the man's ravings, he was awake and mad she thought.

As soon as she stepped in grey clamped his mouth shut, her beauty bedazzled him, but why on earth was he shackled.

"Unshackle me woman!" he said.

"I bid you good evening too." her eyes glaring at him.

He noticed their color "yellow!" in his life he had never seen such color, shaking his head he looked back at her.

"Goodeveing? You call this gooodevening? Me shackled like some common thief for I stole nothing."

"Did you not read the warning at the gate?"

"Yes I read it woman, but this is not what I had in mind, well at least I thought I would not be caught."

Laughing out loud she walked towards him, "you underestimated my grounds, no corner is left unattended and you simply weren't good enough, now what were you doing on my grounds?"

"if you must know, I came to see the beauty that caught my eye in town, a woman I saw late at night, a woman who has haunted my mind for 3 days now." he looked at her not even blinking.

"You simply came here, risked your life to gaze upon me?" she asked coolly.

This was all getting to grey's head, just looking at her was arousing him, her body clad in those tight clothes outlining her curves her breasts. Inhaling sharply he answered, "I came here to find out who you are."

Kyla could smell it, "no! It couldn't be! The scent of arousal, not fear was omitting from him, how could he be aroused at such a moment? She thought."

"And did you find out what you needed?"

"If that monster of yours hadn't found me, maybe yes." he spat back in anger.

"That monster is my faithful servant Diego, you should be afraid of him, he could split you apart in seconds." she smiled back at him.

"The woman was toying with him, he was aroused, ashamed about being caught, shackled and she was toying with him!" greys mind was spinning with thoughts till he felt a hand run down his back, he didn't see her move, yet suddenly she was behind him.

Kyla had no clue what she was doing but she wanted to touch this man, his courage and arousal were doing things to her, things she had long forgotten. His back she could feel was hard as steel, his arms were masculine and well muscled, his buttocks beautiful. She smiled to herself something good could come of this after all... She had the sudden urge to trace her tongue down the path of his neck, leaning in as her arms went around him caressing his groin, she licked and nipped his neck gently, savoring the taste of him.

A groan escaped grey as she caressed his arousal, her soft lips at his neck, he was a man and she was after all a beautiful woman. A woman he had desired from the moment he saw her. A sudden chuckle broke grey from his thoughts, he opened his eyes and there she was standing before him her eyes staring right at him, her lips curved into the sexiest smile he had ever seen.

"What is your name?" she asked him.

"Grey Rovans." he answered.

"Rovans? Hmm."

She leaned in and touched her lips to his, as her body molded with his, her hands running down his shackled arms. He kissed her back with such intensity it shook her, he was a man in every sense of the word, his body and spirit aroused her immensely. 'Where was the harm if she simply mated with him like every other human, bit him and he would forget? ' Grey wanted his hands free to run them over her delicious body, he wanted to grip her hair and show her how much power he had, to dominate her, to take her , yet he was shackled to this thing and could not, he was dominated now, she had all the power over him and for some sick reason he was enjoying it!

A growl from deep inside her, made her pull back, her center was moist, her nipples were erect and straining against her top, her whole body was throbbing with desire.

She took and step back and said laughingly, "I am going to send in your favorite monster, to get you more comfy."

Stepping back she walked towards the door, heart hammering against her chest, opening it she smiled as she saw Diego waiting down the hall, "Diego please get him comfy for me, I will be back."

Thirty minutes later grey was shacked to the bed, naked and covered with just a light silk blanket, straining and cursing the moment he laid eyes on the beauty, a sudden down broke his thoughts. She was there in the door staring down at him.

"I see your mood has not improved." she said smiling down at him.

"Not if I am to remain like this." he said.

She laughed, her yellow eyes lightning up, he watched her hands trail down to the sash of the black robe she wore and undid the sash, spreading the robe wide, her naked body before him, beautiful amazing, glorious. She shook the robe from the shoulders and walked closer to the bed, kneeling beside him. Her hands traced down his naked chest, grey's breathing became harsh, his body reacting to her amazingly. Lower she traced her fingers smiling down on him, as she tugged the blanked lower, she froze.

The mark!

He saw the look on her face, a look of surprise..

"What is it?" he asked.

Kyla's mind was swimming, "impossible. The Mark! He held the mark of the lost clam of Vanians."

His question brought her back to reality.

"This mark," she pointed down to his hip, "how long have you had it?"

"Since I was born, why does it disgust you so much?" he asked.

"Do you know what it is?" she asked.

"No, but I remember my mother telling me, my father bore the same mark, must be heredity."

"I must go, I will send Diego in to unshackle you, you must remain here, I won't be long." she said panic filling her to the core.

Quickly she turned picked up her robe and exited the room before he had time to speak.

"Diego!!!!!" she screamed out as she exited the room, her heart pounding furiously, her mind racing, "the mark, the lost clan, a master, she must see the elders now."

Giving her orders to Diego she quickly left, Diego's look of puzzlement upon her orders were funny, yet he did not even question his mistress.

Kyla stood on her balcony, closing her eyes, summoning the powers that made her different from any human being or monster, her body disappearing her soul taking flight, she flew to the elders.

The meeting

Kyla knocked on the huge mansion door, the elders home. They would be waiting for her, they knew she was coming, the elders knew everything. The door creaked open and she was led to one of the most oldest chambers, the elders sat surrounding the room, the last time Kyla recalled she was here was when she was awarded her position as mistress.

"Welcome Kyla." said one of the elders.

Bowing her head, "thank you master."

"what is it that holds such importance that It brings you here to us tonight?"

"master, I have found a Vanian." she said her voice shaking.

"A Vanian?" his shocked reply shook her and many in the room, suddenly mutters and sounds were heard all around.

He raised his hand and silenced the room, "where is he?"

"In my home, locked up." she replied.

"Kyla, are you sure?"

"Yes master, he bears the mark, I am sure."

"You know what must be done Kyla, and you are well aware you will lose your position as mistress , the bite will bring back everything, he will want his position back."

"I am well aware master of the consequences." she replied, head bowed low.

"Very well Kyla, go back home and do what must be done."

The awakening

Two long hours, grey walked around the room, his mind wondering what had scared her off, she was so willing , then suddenly the dam mark he had had scared her off, what was it about this mark. Pulling up the blanked that he had tied around his waist grey stood at the barred window, looking out at the vast grounds, the silent night..

"It's beautiful isn't it?" a voice behind him scared the life out of him.

He turned quickly only to come face to face with the lovely woman, "how?" was all he managed to say for suddenly she had the arms around his neck and her lips silencing his in a breathtaking kiss.

"Shhh! Don't talk, I am back now. And call me Kyla please." she said before her lips claimed his once again.

The lust he felt for this woman was incredible something deep down in him not wanting to be set free at the moment but just to lay with her to feel her to own her, grey's hands crept around her waist pulling her closer to him, molding his body to her, feeling her warmth.

She felt his arousal throbbing against her belly, she inhaled the scent of his desires, "yes he wanted her and she wanted him and what must be done, must be done."

Pushing back against his chest, she stood before him, her hands skimming down to the gown she had worn earlier, slowly slipping it from her shoulders to once more expose the beauty of her naked flesh, her nipples erect in anticipation, her lips slightly parted, her eyes gleaming with desire.

Grey's eyes widened at the sight of her, his hands went down to untie the blanket he had around his waist and he stood there before her naked, feasting upon her flesh with his eyes...

"Come." she whispered, taking his hand she led him towards the bed.

She pushed him back on the bed and crawled up between his spread thighs, her hands brushing up his ankles, his thighs, his flat abdomen up to his nipples and chest, leaning down her lips traced her fingers kissing, nibbling and soothing.

The impulse to touch her was driving him insane, her touching setting his body aflame with desire, yet he wanted her to do as she wanted, wanted to give her the control for now. The mistake he made was closing his eyes. for as he felt her lips wrap around the tip of his shaft his whole body jerked of the bed, his control snapped, his hands reached for her long hair, his hips moving slightly with her lips.

"Kyla." he whispered hoarsely.

She gazed up at him then, her eyes bright yellow, her lips wrapped around him, a sight so erotic he could not handle it no more, quickly he gripped her shoulders pulling her up to him, pulling her down against his lips he kissed her fiercely. A moan escaped her lips as she felt his heat, the hunger in him radiating like heat from a fire, rubbing her pelvis along his thigh she kissed him back with the same passion.

He needed to be inside her, needed the feel her wrapping him in her heat, pushing her on her back he pinned her hands above her head with one hand, spreading her thighs for him to kneel between her, guiding his shaft to her entrance he plunged in deep. He filled her completely, perfectly, she lifted her hips giving him more access to her and he plunged further, her nails scratching down his back, her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting him harder, deeper and faster. As he felt he walls tighten around him he felt his control slipping, harder, faster he plunged into her, her whole body melted to his. Then suddenly he felt it...lips upon his neck as she tugged him down to her, a bite that shook him to the core, his body trembled as he shot his seed within her, she arched beneath him and screamed out, trickled of blood at her lips.

Grey's whole body trembled, his veins were on fire, he slumped above Kyla his head at her chest, her fingers caressed his hair as his body was in some kind of seizure.

Kyla's heart thumping wildly, she had never seen a transformation of this sort, she caressed and soothed him as he trembled in her arms, whispering calm words.

Minutes that seemed like hours had passed, suddenly he lifted his head, his eyes the color if hers shining in the dim lit room.

"Master?" she simply asked.

His teeth glowed, his eyes surveyed her, "I am awake."