Kyla and the Heavy Machines

Story Info
A trainee shows her love of anal dildos and pissing.
8.4k words
4.69
79.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers

My name is Zake. I'm called that because my parents gave me an unpronounceable Ukrainian name, and that was the best fit that came out of kindergarten. It stuck, and it's been hard to get confused with anyone else in the phone book. I'm 34 years old and I'm an instructor for heavy equipment. I also dig vacant lots for homebuilders on the side with my own business. Been doing that since I was 18, so I know what I'm doing. I like teaching though, and it's an easy gig by the comparison. I make more as an instructor than any of the operators. So I'm pretty happy there.

I haven't been very happy with my love life though. I lost my wife in a car accident five years ago. Drunk driver. Sonofabitch walked away from the accident without a scratch. My wife and I were planning on having children soon, but, hey, sometimes you never see it coming. So I'm childless and wifeless, and sorta lonely. I do ok though. The dating scene didn't work out so good for me after I finished mourning. I loved my wife, and no one could ever really compare. So I drink beer and watch movies a lot. It's just me and my dog Jabber. And a lot of porn when I get horny.

Kyla started as part of a training class in April. Construction companies always try to beef up the ranks of the operators' relief crew in the spring. People go on vacation, get injured, quit, retire, whatever; and you gotta have new people come in to take over. Summer time is money time, and the job sites don't slow down.

You don't get too many chicks out training for heavy equipment. Not that they can't do it, but you gotta put up with a serious male locker-room attitude. Dirty jokes, foul language, sexist attitudes, pinup posters. And that ain't gonna change soon. Laws or no laws.

Kyla was a young one, too. 22. Cute. She had medium-long dirty blond hair, and a real sweet face with chubby cheeks and cocksucker lips. Her boobs were about C cups I figured, and her hips were a bit broad, but she was a cutie. I figured there was no way she was gonna last. Figured her uncle got her through the interview process or some shit like that. Didn't matter to me though, I get paid either way. All my graduates know the equipment inside out, or I don't pass 'em. I got a solid reputation.

There were seven people in her class. Most cross-training or upgrading. Only two rookies. Kyla and Dan, this tall lanky young kid. He was smart, if a bit of geek. He'd do all right. Kyla I figured wouldn't last out the week. A cute young girl like that gets chewed up and spit out. Not by me, but there's lots of oldschool hardshell bastards who get their jollies seeing how far they can push chicks. Whatever, not my issue.

Since my wife died, I haven't been too social so I don't get involved with the trainees much. Most of 'em are morons anyway. I like hockey and football as much as the next guy but I don't need to see 17 pictures of your kid's last game. Or hear about how much pussy you're going to get on the weekend. Maybe that makes me a prick, but oh well. If I don't care, I don't care. I'm not rude about it. Just not interested.

I was surprised when Kyla not only lasted through three weeks of training, but was quickly moving to the front of the class. Past two experienced operators. She had a real knack. I learned that her last job was running bobcat, and she used to run farm equipment with her grandpa when she was a teenager.

Not only that, but she put up with all the dirty jokes, pranks, hazing and all the other bullshit that comes with the territory. She had a great attitude and sense of humour about it.

It was weird though, that she was single, I thought. Figured she'd have a husband or boyfriend or something. Naturally once the crews got wind that there was a pretty young girl who was available on crew, she was constantly badgered with suggestive remarks and passes being made at her. All the reps and salesmen would make excuses to be around the office in the morning or when class finished up in the evening to take a shot. She turned 'em all down. Won a bit of respect from me with that too.

At the end of the third week, the trainees all wanted to head out for a drink. I said no thanks. Mostly I think they all wanted to pour drinks into Kyla, but again, not my issue. So I ditched.

Kyla approached me as I was heading out with Jabber to my truck to head home. "Hey there, Zake!" she smiled at me. "Not comin' out huh? Why not?"

"Don't feel like it," I simply stated with a shrug.

"Hm," she replied. "So what's your story anyway? You're like this big mysterious dude; no one knows anything about you. What makes you tick? You have a wife, family?"

"Not much makes me tick," I said flatly. "Haven't been really outgoing since my wife died. No kids."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said sincerely. "I didn't know."

"Not many do. Not many have bothered to ask. It's ok. It was five years ago. I'm doing better."

"Wow, geez, kinda hard to come back after that! Well, I really do hope you're doing all right. If you want, maybe join us for a drink. I think you're sorta cool. It would be nice if you hung out with us all for a bit."

"Nah, not tonight. Some other time though, huh?"

"I'll hold you to that," she said with a grin. "Have a good weekend. See you Monday, Zake!"

"Will do, Kyla. You too." I responded.

Weekend was busy. Dug a bunch of vacant lots. Good to be racking up the OT this early in the season. Weather was right for it, so you gotta make hay while the sun shines.

Straight back into it on Monday. Turns out Joe, one of the upgraders, got loaded on Friday. Hit on Kyla and made an ass out of himself. Didn't show up Monday morning. Figured he mighta had a drinking issue anyway. Oh well, one down.

Don't know why, but I actually felt more relaxed that week. I joked around a bit more than normal. I told myself it wasn't because of Kyla, and I'm sure it wasn't. She was way too young for me. And not really my type anyway. We could probably be friends though. Once I got talking to her she ended up having a pretty interesting story. She got pregnant at 19, got into some pretty bad drugs, lost the baby, sold all her shit, spent a year living on the streets... Heavy shit for a girl that age. She was real honest and up front about it too.

Anyhow, on Tuesday I was planning on doing some OT at this site I was working at to get the job finished, and Kyla had asked if she could come along. She wanted an opportunity to watch me work, maybe get a chance to get some extra practice, and check out a real job site. I said what the hell. She wasn't a pest and I genuinely was beginning to enjoy her company. Plus I thought she would do very well at this business, and she had the right attitude. I thought maybe I could recruit her and give her some OT working for me doing some vacant lots excavations after she finished her day with whatever placement she took. Never hurts to plan for the future.

The plan went well. She watched me work, asked all the right questions, and stayed out of my hair as far as cutting into my productivity. I let her have some time at the controls, which is pretty much unheard of when it's a rig I own. She had a real gentle touch once she got familiar with my Deere. I was impressed and I don't impress easy.

The sun was going down and I was getting ready to knock off when she said she had to take a piss. The site cans were by the safety trailer, a good five-minute walk away on the other side of the site. She asked how I avoided losing time that way. I told her the way the guys did it was just to piss off the side of the rig.

"You kidding me?" she asked.

"Nope. Unzip, let it hang and let 'er rip. That's guys for ya. One of the reasons there's not many chicks on the construction sites."

"Bah," she snorted. "Gooses and ganders you know?" She looked at me with a half-cocked smile and stood up on the trackguard. She unzipped her coveralls, slid them off her shoulders, and let them fall to her thighs. She wore only a white tank top and a black thong underneath. My eyes bugged out a bit seeing her white cheeks facing me. To my further surprise, she pulled her thong down, arched her back to thrust her hips forward, grabbed her crotch and let a jet of piss fly. She looked back at me with a wide smile and a laugh, then went back to peeing.

Holy fuck. She had a sweet ass to match her pretty face. Nice, rounded meaty buns, with a tramp stamp tattooed at the small of her back. Some kind of Celtic thing. Curvy thighs, nice flare at her hips. I was enthralled. I got a thing for chicks pissing. Don't know why, but it turns me on. Big.

She finished pissing, wiped herself with a tissue from her pocket, pulled her thong and coveralls back up, zipped back up and turned to face me with a grin. "No lost time, right?"

I laughed back at her. "Right you are, no lost time." We finished up the job for the night, shut my rig down, and got back in my truck to head home. I wasn't supposed to be on the job site after hours, but the site supervisor knew me and my rep well, so he gave me the key. I locked up after us, sent a text to the super to let him know I was offsite, and prepared to drive Kyla back to the training centre.

Turns out she didn't have her own vehicle though, she just caught the bus, so I offered to drive her home. She accepted, so we talked along the way. She told me more about her past. She was real frank. Told me that she was raped by her boyfriend back when she was 19. That's how she got pregnant. No one believed her, so that's when she started hitting the bottle, which led to her drug habit. She felt completely alone and betrayed, so she decided to destroy herself. She was going to get an abortion when she miscarried, and then she went on an even worse tear. All of her possessions ended up with her dealer, she lost her job, got kicked out of her place, and hit the streets.

I was amazed at how totally honest she was about this fucked up, heavy story. I felt great sympathy for her. I was a little concerned about her being a former hard drug user, but she seemed completely in charge, and appeared to have reconciled her past and her wounds and failings.

"So I haven't had sex since I was raped," she told me. "Don't really trust guys like that. Not sure if I ever will. I'd like to have a baby some day, but you don't put the cart before the horse like that. I want to find a partner that's stable first, and I kind of doubt that will happen. Who knows, though, right?"

"Right again," I replied.

"Anyhow, I want to just concentrate on getting a good job, making some money and getting my life back on track. The rest of that stuff can wait. Ok, that's my place up ahead. Just pull over and let me out behind that red truck."

"You got it, Kyla," I said. "You did real good out there today. Get some sleep and we'll see you in the morning, ok?"

"You bet, Zake. Thanks again for the extra practice."

"Heh, don't mention it. Good night!"

"Good night, Zake!"

The next day we were back at it in class. Things went smoothly and we spent some time doing theoretical problem solving with simulators; things like what do you do if your rig starts to slip, or you get your bucket caught, or you hit a power line and stuff. Important shit. If you don't know what to do in those cases, you're in real trouble. Class went well and I shut 'er down for the night. Figured I'd get some more OT in since the weather was good for it, and Kyla asked if she could join me again. I said what the hell, since it had gone well last time, and I was genuinely scouting her out as a future employee for myself at this point.

We got to the site and Ken, the super, was there and just shutting stuff down. He asked about Kyla, and I said she was a trainee and that she was cool. He trusted me so didn't ask any further.

We fired up my Deere and got to it. I let her have a little more time with the controls since she seemed to completely know what she was doing. It was almost spooky how quick she picked up.

We talked and bullshitted to pass the time, in between her asking questions about the job sites and the machinery.

She asked me about my name, so I told her the story of how I got my nickname. I also told her I used to be known as 'Fuck Zakes' in high school. I asked her if she had any nicknames.

She snorted with laughter. "Uh, yeah. I used to be called 'Kornhole Kyla' since my last year in high school."

I guffawed. "Do I even want to hear the story behind that one?"

"Sure," she replied. "It's kind of dumb. I was at a sleepover at a friend's place in my senior year. Her parents were out of town, and there were five of us and we got totally out of control."

"Yeah, it was a really weird night. We were drinking sourpuss from her parents' liquor cabinet and playing Truth or Dare. I'd always had some kind of anal fixation -- I found some anal sex mags my uncle had when I was young, and I was totally riveted. I didn't understand why, but something just clicked."

"Anyway, we were playing and we'd downed half the bottle. The dares just kept getting sillier and sillier, and we couldn't stop laughing. We started daring each other to flash our tits, and see how much of the bottle we could deep throat and stuff. I dared Christie to take her panties off and stuff them in her mouth. She did it and we just about pissed ourselves laughing. We had corn-on-the-cob for dinner, so when it came around to her turn, so she dared me to stick a corncob up my ass. I couldn't believe she said it. We were all laughing so hard we were crying, but I was also instantly, like, super turned on."

"Anyway, I did it. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a cob, a plate, and some butter, and buttered up the cob in front of the other girls. We were all in hysterics. I whipped my panties off, wiped some butter on my butthole, propped the cob up on the plate, and began sitting down on it. Everyone was screaming with laughter, including me. I kept sitting down on it further and further. My legs were spread and they could all see my pussy. It started stretching my asshole as I bounced down on it. It hurt and kind of tickled at the same time. We just laughed more and more, and I was getting a super big thrill. For some reason I just loved showing off like that, and I wanted to take that cob deeper and deeper into my asshole. It really started to hurt, but I got off on the stretching sensation it gave me. I think I might have cum a bit too, but I was laughing too hard to really tell. Anyway, after that, I was known as 'Kornhole Kyla'. Most people never really knew why."

I was sort of stunned by her frankness and wasn't sure really how to respond.

"So I'll bet now you're all freaked out, huh?" she said with a laugh.

"Me? Naw. I don't judge. Everybody's into their own brand of weird."

"Really? So what's your brand of weird, huh, Zake?" she smiled at me in a taunting way.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I guess you've been honest enough with me. Probably shouldn't tell you this, but I like watching girls pee. Don't know why. Never had any experiences that led me to that, as far as I can remember. Just like it."

She laughed out loud again. She had such an easy, carefree laugh. "So I probably gave you a bit of a thrill yesterday, huh?"

"I tried not to think about it. I was surprised, that's for sure. Don't want to make a moron out of myself by falling for you or hitting on you or anything. You peed. No big deal. Nothing a thousand guys haven't done on site before."

"Oh, yeah?" she chuckled. "Guys don't have to do quite the costume adjustments that I have to. How about this?" she asked, standing up unsnapping the top button of her coveralls. She unzipped in front of me, revealing her white tank top and a pair of white thong panties. I was quite shocked but tried to look nonchalant.

She removed her coveralls entirely, stepping out of them and then skinned out of her panties. I was flabbergasted!! She stood in front of me on the edge of my rig wearing just a hard hat, safety boots, her tank top and a smile. Her pussy was covered in short, fuzzy brown hair. "Here's a little present for you!" she smiled as she spread her thighs and reached down with her fingers to separate her pussy lips. I just started in utter shock, my cock stirring and straining to erection in my pants.

A trickle of pee start to issue from between her puffy pussy lips, quickly coming up to full force to splash down against the side of my rig and all over her boots. She kept peeing with an impish grin on her face and her pussy spread wide while I watched, completely enraptured with a throbbing hardon.

Her light yellow stream separated into a spray, squirting out in a glorious cascade, tiny droplets carried by the wind to dampen the side of my rig. Time stopped and something awoke inside of me. All of a sudden it was like I was stoned out of my mind or something. My vision was tinged with fire and I was in the conscious moment of now in the way that I had perhaps never been. I watched motionless and transfixed as she emptied her bladder before me.

Her flow slowed to a trickle and she squeezed out the last few drops. Tiny beads of urine clung to her pubic hair. She bent down to retrieve a tissue from the pocket of her coveralls. She stood, wiped her pussy lips, and threw the tissue away. "The rig will wash, huh?" she said with a grin. Then as if nothing at all had happened, she put her panties back on, stepped into her coveralls, zipped them up and sat down beside me.

I was thrown completely off. My cock was rock hard and pounding. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just went back to work. Ten minutes later, we were swapping small talk. I couldn't figure this girl out. I just chalked it up to some very strange occurrences in her past, and carried on.

We shut down the site for the evening, and I drove her home again. We didn't mention anything about the show she had put on for me. We said good night, and I drove home with Jabber, utterly bewildered at what had occurred.

When I got home I jacked off the moment I closed my front door, and within moments I was shooting a geyser of cum into the air. Whew! I hadn't cum like that since my wife was alive. Something strange was definitely going on, but I didn't want to think about it, so I just ate dinner, had a beer, and went to bed.

The next day I was a little apprehensive. Kyla was completely cool though, as if nothing at all had happened last night. I acted as though everything was business as usual, but something was fucked for sure. Every time I looked at Kyla my cock started twitching. I had to concentrate just to stay on topic. Not good for the brain. Managed to get through it. The hardest part was when she got up in the afternoon to excuse herself to the ladies room. My cock was hard in an instant, and I had to hide behind the podium until I got a grip. I couldn't get the idea of her sitting on the toilet with her pants around her ankles out of my head. What the fuck, huh?

The day finally ended. Things had turned a bitter cold by the end of the day, so I wasn't going to rack any OT up tonight. Kyla said nothing, just goodnight. She caught the bus. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted a ride, but then, yeah, that would seem a little too chummy.

Maybe things were fucked already. I resolved to just keep it to a teacher-student thing, and run up my OT solo.

When I got home, my dick was once again as hard as reinforced concrete. I tried to shake it off, but all I could think about were the images in my head of Kyla. Standing on the edge of my rig platform. Spreading her pussy lips for me and peeing while I watched. And that sly grin she had on her face the whole time. Something was strangely sexy about her wearing the hard hat, boots and just her tank top. This was driving me nuts!

I had to beat off. I pounded my prong hard and shot a massive load into my shirt. Fuck! So fucking intense. Ten minutes later, my dick was hard again. Shit! I tried to think of anything. Race cars, a fishing trip, screws and bolts, doing laundry, tennis matches... Anything!! But I couldn't. Every time I relaxed my mind, it was back to Kyla. Standing up, next to naked, peeing in front of me. "Here's a little present for you!" she had smiled. More like a curse!!

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers