Kyle & My Wife

Story Info
High school bully takes wife in front of husband
1.2k words
2.45
409.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleG
TripleG
28 Followers

It was Saturday afternoon, and I was getting impatient. My wife Laryssa's high school boyfriend was coming over any minute, and she warned me he wouldn't be coming alone. My role was made clear to me: obey her boyfriend Kyle's every word, and he wouldn't hurt me. The doorbell rang and I froze. Laryssa kissed me on the cheek, reminded me that she loved me. Without admitting it to her, I understood that this was her time to be happy, her time to get some satisfaction.

My wife opened the door and in walked big Kyle, and 19 year old jock, still in his final year at the high school my wife worked at. He stood tall at 6 feet, and weighed about 180 pounds, about 50 pounds more than me. I didn't even blink before Kyle grabbed my wife and kissed her right in front of me. He slapped me on the cheek a couple of times and asked me how his bitch was doing, referring to me. Humbly, I told him I was fine.

His friends walked in behind him. Dan and Bryan were about his age, height, but not as big, physically. They seemed innocent enough, but the smirks they were giving me assured me Kyle was telling them what a pussy I was for going along with this. I went to the kitchen to get them some drinks, and when I came back, my wife was already on her knees, face down in Kyle's crotch, hands around his waist, sniffing away. Kyle was laughing his ass off, telling the boys to gather around and watch his bitch in action. My wife looked up at him with those innocent loving eyes and told him she missed him, and kissed him right on the lips, passionately. Kyle ordered me to come over immediately. After doing so, he told me to strip Laryssa for him. I did it, but he grabbed my crotch just after I finished and told me if I didn't call him sir after every order, he'd beat me in front of Laryssa. "Yes Sir, I apologize for my behavior, sir." I told him.

Kyle stood up and told me to take off his shirt, which I did one button at a time. Next it was his belt, shoes, socks, pants, and just before I reached for his boxers, he grabbed my hair and told me to ask my wife to take them off.

"Layrssa, will you take off Kyle's boxers for me, please?" I asked. She dropped to her knees again and slid them off slowly, Kyle's huge cock landing right on her face. She inhaled deeply and started smelling his cock, balls, and thighs before licking his cock. She sucked on his head and Kyle leaned back, grabbing her hair and forcing her to inhale his entire cock in her mouth. She sucked like a vacuum, making sucking noises loud, Dan and Bryan howling like they were watching a porno.

"Suck me bitch." Kyle moaned. "Suck me long and hard, suck my huge, thick, juicy cock until you can't take it anymore. Earn my cum all over your pretty face, bitch"

"Yes sir, I love sucking your cock. I only want to make you happy, Kyle" she said.

"Do I make you happy baby?"

"Yes. Mmmmfff"

"Does your husband?"

"Mmmmfff, um. yes. Mfffff"

"No he doesn't. He can't satisfy you like I can. His cock can't give you what I can. His body can't compare to mine. Isn't that true, you little slut. Admit it."

"Yes! Yes! Its true! I'm so happy you came along Kyle! I need satisfaction from a real man, and you are so perfect. I'd do anything to please you Kyle, anything!"

"Anything, eh"

"Anything."

"With that, Kyle snapped his fingers and Dan and Bryan got up. Kyle instructed me to get on my knees and take off their pants. I did so and Kyle slapped me hard for not calling him sir upon the order. I apologized and asked him for my next order. Kyle gave me three options. If I chose to disobey him, he'd beat me viciously right there on the spot and kick me out of the apartment, and I'd be forced to listen to them have sex all night. I asked for the options.

Option 1, according to my wife's boyfriend, was to be a walking urinal. I was to take Dan's, Kyle's and Bryan's piss in my mouth whenever they needed to take a squirt, anywhere they asked, for a week.

Option 2 was to videotape Kyle and my wife and to make copies and give them to all his friends, and mine.

Option 3 was to officially divorce my wife, who would leave me for Kyle for good, until he dumped her, whenever that would be. She would be his girl, open to other guys, even gangbangs. I was to be his public bitch in the process.

I was crushed for the first time since getting used to this new ordeal. I could see where this was going. My wife was loving every minute of this, and was all over Kyle with every word and order that came out of his mouth. Option 3 was not that far-fetched to me, and it seemed almost inevitable that she would leave me for him. How humiliating that would be, my hot trophy wife leaving me for some high school stud. A bully, apparently, as I was one of his victims. I felt like a child all over again.

Option 3 was not going to happen. If my wife were to leave me, it would have to be on my terms. Besides, I was not stopping this whole situation. Everyone in the room saw that I was enjoying this. Option 2 seemed to be not that bad of an idea, since option 1 was just disgusting. "Option 2, sir." I told Kyle.

"Wrong answer" Kyle laughed and pushed me to the ground.

"What? What do you mean, sir?" I asked.

"Option 4 is the correct answer. You get a little bit of 1, 2 and 3!"

"NO! Sir, please! I can't take it, I don't want to do this anymore! Layrssa, please!"

"Sorry honey" My wife replied. "What Kyle wants, Kyle gets!"

"WHAT? What the fuck, let me ou..."

Suddenly, Kyle's fist hit me hard in the stomach, followed by punches from Dan. I was on the ground, dragged to the toilet, where Bryan was taking a shit. "Lick his asshole, clean the shit out of his ass with your tongue, bitch" Kyle ordered.

Kyle grabbed my hair and shoved my face into Bryan's ass, licking his shit off, trying not to piss anyone off. Suddenly, my face was in the toilet, someone's foot keeping my face in there, until I passed out. Laughter was the only thing I heard before everything turned black...

…The next morning I awoke outside my apartment, being awakened by water falling on my face. I looked up and it was a group of about 3 high school students, all about Kyle's age, one of which was pissing on my face.

"Hey, is this Layrssa's place" he asked.

"pfffffthhhh. Ugh. Yeah, I'm her husband, what the fuck do you want?"

"Oh. You must be Dan." The kid replied. "I'm a buddy of Kyle's, and he's told me all about you. We're here for option 2. Get up bitch, we got a long afternoon ahead of us..."

To Be Continued...

TripleG
TripleG
28 Followers