Kylie's Latest Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
736 Followers

Kylie gave a soft moan, making his balls tingle before she licked over them back to his cock. Her skilled tongue glided up his shaft, wrapping round it slightly as she worked her way back up, moving her hand to the base of his cock so she could lick all the way to the top and off the head. She dragged her tongue off the underside of his head painfully slowly, making his cock jump slightly as she jerked the base of it. She placed her lips against his head and pushed down onto his cock, her lips sliding tightly over his purple helmet and wrapping round the shaft just below. She sucked softly at him, rubbing him with her tongue as she just nudged him with her front teeth, enough to add an interesting sensation.

"Mmm Kylie..." he mumbled with a groan of pleasure, fighting the urge to hold her head. She enjoyed knowing he was enjoying her ministrations, and sucked harder as she slipped off his head with an audible noise. Kylie jerked him firmly up and down a couple of times and then slid her mouth back over him, taking more of him in. Her velvet warmth surrounded him as she pushed around half of him into her mouth, her bright red lips hotly wrapped round his thick cock. She sucked harder than she had on his head and rubbed his cock into the hollows of her cheeks. Kylie used both cheeks on him, attacking the other side of his cock with her tongue when she did. Slipping his cock back onto her tongue, she started humming and bobbing steadily on half of his hardon, lapping at him with her tongue as she sucked consistently at him as she moved.

She bobbed steadily, picking up a little more speed as she pushed down to take more of his cock into her mouth, taking 5" of his length so that she was tapping the back of her throat with his head on every stroke. He groaned, his fingers gripping the cuffs of his shirt as she sucked him off, loving how her blonde hair shook slightly as she worked at him. Kylie smiled round his cock, then started nipping ever so gently with her teeth again, all the way up the top part of his cock. She sucked at his bulbous head, kneading it with her tongue firmly and then pushed down onto him again. He felt her throat relax and the sensation of his cock sliding deeper into her than it had before, and then felt her nose nudge his pubic hair. He looked down as Kylie jiggled her head slightly on him, his full 8" length in her mouth. She giggled round his cock, sending vibrations through him that sent a tingle up his spine before she slipped back off him, sucking sensuously back up his slick cock.

"Wow Kylie..." he gasped, sweat already misting his forehead.

"I've barely begun," she whispered sexily, glancing up at him before slipped him back between her scarlet pout. Kylie slid all the way down on his cock again, pressing herself right against him. She started sucking hard, making him gasp at her sudden change in pressure as she started to draw slowly back, nibbling her way teasingly back up his shaft towards his bulging head. She placed a slightly firmer nip just under his head, making his hips lurch just before she started tongued the underside of the tip vigorously. Kylie picked up her pace, moving quite rapidly on his cock, stopping deepthroating for now and taking around half his cock fast, her tongue wrapping round him as much as she could along with slight nudges of her teeth. He groaned, his hands balling up as he fought the urge to take hold of her head.

Kylie read his body language and reached up. She continued sucking him as enthusiastically, taking 5" of him into her mouth now as she bobbed her head fast, sucking hard at him. She took hold of his hands and pulled them forwards, placing them on the sides of her head. He didn't need any more encouragement and firmly took hold, his fingers meshing with her loose blonde hair. Smiling to herself, Kylie slid her hands and took hold of his hips to steady herself and focussed on the stiff cock in her mouth. After another few bobs she pulled back to just the head, nibbling, kissing and licking at it, making him groan. She felt his grasp on her head tighten a little after a playful nip at the tip of his hardon, and happily slid herself back down onto him. Her hot, wet mouth was heaven on his cock, and he felt his entire length enveloped again as she pushed back down. Kylie's throat bulged as the head of his cock sunk deeply into her talented mouth.

Kylie went for it and started to build up a fast rhythm on him, deepthroating every single time. For a minute or so she got gradually faster, sucking hard up his entire 8" and getting her tongue just right so it stroked the underside of his cock. Once she was satisfied with herself, she unleashed what she had. Suddenly taking it to another level, she started slamming her head up and down on his cock with a ferocious pace, practically fucking her face on his cock. His hands followed and supported her head, but she was in full control. His eyes were closed and he was groaning and grunt as she took his cock from her lips all the way into her throat and back on every bounce. She gripped his hips tightly to hold herself up as she vigorously sucked him off.

"Oh god Kylie!" he gasped, his fingers twisting her hair as his body tingled with sensation. She continued taking him deep and hard, feeling him pulling her head a little more than he had been. Kylie drove down particularly hard and she felt him buck and then hold her head down. She pulled back against him, breaking his grip on her and feeling a surge of excitement through her tightly held body. Her teeth raked up his shaft as hard as she dared without hurting him, a look of pure animal lust on Kylie's face as she withdrew from him and then slammed herself back down his cock, taking him close to his climax. She sucked as hard as she possibly could, her soft cheeks hollowing from the force she was creating on his cock as she took all 8" of him rapidly into her hot throat and mouth. Kylie felt his balls tighten against her chin as she slammed down against his groin, and him pushing into her mouth, and she'd sucked more than enough cocks to know he was going to cum. She pulled her head off him, out of his hands and let go of his hips. Before he could protest, she clamped her fingers round the base of his cock, leaving it waving enticingly before her lips.


"So where would you like to...unload?" she purred in her sexy Australian accent, smiling at him devilishly with a cock of her fiercely sexy eyebrow.

"Uhh...umm I..err..." he stammered, looking down at her, his hair sticking to his sweating forehead slightly as he looked down in slight shock at her brazen attitude.

"Well I swallow, or you can come on my face if you like..." Kylie purred, looking up at him saucily with a lick of her bright red lips, matching the bright red fingernails on the hand wrapped round the base of his eager cock.


"Oh god yes," he rasped, trying to hump her warm, soft hand as she held him. Kylie smiled at him, assuming he meant he wanted to give her a cumshot.

"Thank you. I need a facial anyway," she said looking up at him, sticking her tongue out at him as she smiled sexily.

"Hold on as long as you can," she purred, giving him a wink as her hand slid fully round his cock and started stroking him. She gripped him firmly and started to masturbate his cock furiously, mainly working up near his bulbous head. Kylie tilted her head back and opened her mouth, extending her tongue fully just in front of his cock as she jerked it vigorously, waiting for him to shoot on her pretty face. He felt the tingle in his balls, the start of his climax. As she'd requested, he tensed to hold of his orgasm, no mean feat when the hot Australian was jerking his cock hard. Kylie breathing fast in anticipation as she tugged on his 8" cock, keeping him expertly aimed at her face.

Unable to hold back any longer he gave a loud grunt, and his hips bucked, his cock jerking powerfully in Kylie's hand as the first spurt of cum launched from him. Kylie gasped as the hot sticky fluid landed on the right side of her face, hitting across her cheek, eye and forehead. She'd pulled her eye closed just in time, looking from her left eye to guide his spurting cock. Another shot hit her nose and top lip, plenty landing in her open mouth. Her breathing was heavy and loud as she wanked him off furiously, her hand a blur, which pulled his cock different directions. Another spurt landed across the soft warm skin of her left cheek, and then a weaker spurt on her tongue and chin. Kylie saw him slowing and aimed him over her eager mouth, changing her motion to milk him from base to tip to get all he had to offer, squeezing the last of his cum into her mouth.

She pulled herself onto him, taking him into her mouth with the cum on her tongue and sucked hard, cleaning him off before she released him. He staggered back as a few drips fell from her chin onto the beautiful leather corset and the tops of her prominent breasts, sliding into the impressive cleavage slightly. He leaned against the sofa as Kylie knelt gasping, both her eyes closed now. After her breathing slowed, she tentatively opened her eyes, looking up wards to see the cum clinging to her eyelash with a giggle.


"Better clean up huh?" Kylie said with a sly smile and a cheeky poke of her tongue, which she ran thoroughly over her lips. Sliding it onto her chin she lapped up all the cum it could get at, rolling it back into her mouth with a satisfied moan. He watched in awe as she wiped the cum from her left cheek, then the remainder from her chin and nose and sucked her finger clean, then did the same to her right side, carefully wiping the cum from her eyelid then her forehead and cheek before sucking the salty fluid into her mouth. His breath caught slightly as he saw her swallow and her eyelids flutter and a soft moan of pleasure.

She looked down at the drops of cum that'd fallen onto her breasts and corset, and then up at him with a sexy smile. He smiled back at her as he kicked his jeans and shorts off, wrestling his shirt off hastily.

"Good thing leather doesn't stain huh?" she said with a humoured tone as she slid her finger over the top of her corset to wipe it off, then on her firm breasts to collect what remained. She raised her finger to her mouth, then very whorishly extended her talented tongue and licked his cum from him whilst staring up into his eyes with a passion he'd never seen in her before.

"This is a smudge proof lipstick that actually works," she said with a girly giggle as she stood up. She turned away from him and slowly bend over, laying her hands flat on the floor to stretch her legs back out fully after having been knelt down. It offered him a wonderful view, her stocking encased legs, her amazing arse between the garters and her hot, swollen pussy showing between her toned thighs. With Kylie around he'd only gone semi hard in the first place, but now with her sexily cleaning up and now bending over in front of him, his cock was hard as rock. Kylie stood up and turned back to face him, taking a sexy step towards him on her stiletto heels.

"What do you want to do?" she asked simply, looking him square in the eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, before glancing down at her naked pussy.

"Oh you want that do you?" Kylie said with a slightly mocking tone, wiggling her hips a little. He looked back up at caught her gaze again, seeing her give the tiniest flick of her fierce eyebrow. He couldn't resist looking down again to her sweet pussy, the lips already swollen and wet under a thin strip of hair.

"Do you even know what you're looking at?" she asked him almost cryptically.

"Is there something I've missed?" he asked with a smirk.

"Why don't you take a closer look?" she said, cocking her head with a sexy sideways smile. He smiled back and slowly knelt down in front of her tiny form, unable to stop staring at her tiny waist as he lowered himself. Following it down, he eyed her sexy garters and lace topped black stockings before fixing his gaze on her gorgeous snatch. His eyes widened as he saw how she'd shaved herself. Her lips were completely clean-shaven, and there was a thin strip of hair carefully shaved into an arrow shape pointing down to the top of her slit.

"Like what I've done with the place?" Kylie quipped with a giggle, wiggling slightly in front of him. He couldn't help but laugh at her joke as he slid his hands up her smooth stockings, his fingers deftly tracing her garters up to the bottom of her red and black leather corset where it flared out over her curvy hips. He took hold of her hips and stared at her beautiful pussy, seeing how the pink inner lips were already protruding slightly, her hard clit peeking out from under its hood between the swollen lips.

"I thought you were gonna take a closer look?" Kylie asked huskily, brushing her hand through his hair and slightly pulling his head towards her, making it very clear what she wanted. He let her pull him in to her groin, and planted a soft wet kiss straight on the bulging lips of her pussy. She mumbled softly in pleasure as he ran his tongue up and down her wet slit, the tip sliding in very slightly as her teased her inner lips out. He dragged the flat of his tongue up her swollen lips, then pushed the tip under her hood and rapidly circled her clit. Kylie moaned in pleasure as he licked at her, and then fumbled her hand down to her juicy pussy past his face. He leaned back slightly and was about to ask why when he saw her lewdly spread her pussy for him, pushing her swollen outer lips open with two fingers. Her clit was poking out completely from under its hood now, throbbing invitingly above her engorged pink inner lips.

"Suck them," Kylie breathed, her heart pounding in her tightly encased chest. He didn't need asking twice and leaned in again, extending his tongue. Rapidly flicking his tongue, he assaulted her soft inner lips. She groaned as his powerful tongue lapped and massaged her inner lips, slipping up to rub over her clit before sliding back down her soft ruffled lips, drawing them to his mouth as he latched himself onto her. Kylie's groans increased to a squeal as he took hold of her inner lips and her legs trembled slightly. She had to focus on her balance for a moment as he started sucking hard at her, wasting no time with her as she held herself for him. He pushed his tongue between the petals of her pussy and slid his lips over the outside of them and sucked even harder, making her lean forwards and gasp in pleasure.


"Ohhh gooood..." Kylie whined in pleasure as she pressed herself forwards against his eager mouth. He responded by pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her hot pussy, tasting her sweet juices as he stepped up and sucked at her with everything he had. She let out another squeal, and he pulled back and ever so gently nibbled both her lips with his teeth and lips, going top to bottom and then back up again, feeling her hips shifting urgently in his hands. He lightly tugged at both of her lips in turn, stretching them out a little, eliciting a moan from Kylie each time, before he slipped his tongue back into her and sucked her delicate inner lips back into his mouth again, sucking for all he was worth. Kylie wriggled and writhed in his grasp, moaning and gasping as he sucked her hard.

"Enough, enough!" Kylie panted, reaching down to push him away from her. He reluctantly slipped from her pussy and sat back on his heels, letting go of her gorgeous hips as he looked at his handiwork. Kylie looked down and gave a giggle, her inner lips now heavily engorged and swollen from his sucking and sticking out a long way from her pussy. She'd never let a man suck her pussy so intimately before, and was amazed at how great it'd felt.

"That's a good close look you had there," Kylie said, smiling down at him. He looked up and smiled back, then returned his gaze to her pussy as she slid her fingers away. He plump outer lips mostly closed, though not fully since she was so desperately horny by now. Her inner lips were sticking out a good half-inch now from her pussy, and Kylie brushed her fingers over them with a giggle.

"Well that's new, kudos," Kylie said with a smile and cock of her eyebrow as she turned away from him. He stood up as she sashayed across the room, wiggling her bum provocatively as she reached the table. She turned back to him and hopped up onto the edge of the wooden tabletop, moving stiffly due to the tight leather corset restricting her bending and twisting. After shuffling around a little she laid back down on the table, her bum just on the edge and her gorgeous stocking clad legs hanging down towards the floor. He stared for a moment, just taking in the scene. Kylie looked up at him, craning her neck from her limited movement position. She gave a suggestive smirk and flick of her eyebrow as she raised one of her legs and waved her stiletto heel at him saucily. It was all that was needed to spur him into action, and he briskly walked across the room to her, trying to run, as he knew he'd make a fool of himself somehow.

"Hope you're not gonna start slacking on me," Kylie teased, sticking her tongue out cheekily.

"Not a chance," he said with a smile as he reached her. She raised her other leg and offered her perfect pins to him, spreading herself for him. He slid his arms round her upper calf muscles, just below her knees and bent her legs, holding one under each arm as he pulled into position, his rock hard 8" cock standing proud above her juicy pussy. She held her left leg up for him for a moment as he reached down to bend his stiff cock down slightly to position himself at her hot entrance. He nudged and teased at her soft protruding inner lips for just a moment, then saw the determined pout on her face and pushed forwards decisively, the head of his cock slipping into the liquid heat of her dripping wet pussy. Kylie gave a soft moan to match his own as the bulbous head of his stiffy entered her, feeling his strong arm take hold of her toned leg again, holding her so her legs were bent up under his arms to allow him plenty of leverage on her sexy form.


"More," Kylie breathed, almost to herself as he pressed forwards, sliding around 3" of his thick shaft into her tight, slick pussy, feeling her muscles contract strongly on him as she pulsed in pleasure. His hands moved to her chest, letting her legs hang loosely which levered her hips a little higher from the table. He gave a squeeze of her firm breasts, feeling the tightly contained mounds through the tight leather before he took hold of the top edge of her corset and pushed himself all the way into her. Kylie groaned loudly as all 8" of his wonderfully hard cock slipped into her juicy haven, her swollen inner lips wrapping round his impaling shaft as he plunged into her tight pussy.

"Oh yes," he mumbled as her tight pussy clenched and squeezed at him with her tensing. He held for a moment, just enjoying the velvet heat of her body wrapped round his cock before he slid his hands over the soft red and black leather to her waist. He slipped his hands round her waist, his fingers almost able to touch since she'd laced herself in tightly, and took a firm hold of her. Kylie felt a little thrill run through her as he took hold of her tiny middle, making her smile sexily as she felt him start to steadily thrust. She squeezed his hips slightly with her powerful thighs as he built a solid rhythm, pushing all 8" of his rock hard cock in and out of her juicy cunt, pulling back so the bulbous head threatened to pop out of her before he pushed back in so he pressed against her swollen lips.

"Mmmm you don't waste anything do you," Kylie purred to him as she held onto the sides of table. He just smiled back at her, gripping her slightly tighter as he increased his pace a fraction, slipping in and out of her tight pussy, pushing soft moans from her. His hands slid from her tiny waist down to her thighs, running his fingers over her sexy black garters and onto the tops of her lacy stockings. He slid his hands round, squeezing her thighs and what he could reach of her tight arse, before playing with her garters a little, twisting them in his fingers as he continued to thrust. Kylie raised her legs again and slid them up round his waist. He continued to play with all eight of her garters, his hands thoroughly exploring her thighs as he pumped into her. He started to fondle her tight, firm bum more since her raised legs offered him more to explore, and Kylie certainly didn't mind him doing so.

Noj
Noj
736 Followers