Kylie's Latest Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"So do you like my outfit?" Kylie asked with a little nonchalant smile, knowing full well he did.

"I love it," he said with a slight groan as she squeezed the full length of his cock. Kylie wrapped her legs together behind his back, the back of her stiletto heels pressing into his back as she pulled him to her. He sped up a little, still humping her with the full length of his cock as he fucked her harder, pressing in solidly every time he went all the way in. Her breathing was more rapid now, more than he thought it would be from a healthy lady like her. He watched somewhat mesmerised as her chest rose and fell, almost in time with the thrusts of his thick cock into her hot pussy. Looking down at her pussy, he inhaled slightly as the sight. Kylie's full outer lips were stretched open round his manhood and her pink, swollen inner lips were wrapped delightfully round his shaft, her clit completely on display just above begging for some action.

"Corsets can make it harder to breathe sometimes, especially when you're doing things like this," Kylie commented with a smile, running her tongue over her upper lip.


"You want me to slow down?" he asked, genuinely thinking she may want to take it off to continue so she could breathe properly.

"Quite the opposite, why do you think I'm wearing it?" she said, looking up at him devilishly with a soft growl. He smiled back and gave her arse a good hard squeeze, making her mouth a silent 'ooh' before his hands found their way back to her tiny leather waist. Kylie pulled her legs from round his back and pulled her knees almost up to her body so that he was reaching between them to her waist. He couldn't resist the draw of her black stocking encased legs so released her waist and put his arms round her knees, his hands on her thighs just above her knees, holding her tighter as he started to fuck her harder, pumping around 6" of his cock into her, still making sure to thrust deep every time her bumped against the bottom of her soft thighs and tight arse.


"Harder," Kylie gasped, her bright red fingernails trying to dig their way into the tabletop. Without even thinking, he let go of her knees and reached for her ankles. Kylie didn't fight as he pulled her legs out straight, holding her wide open with her stilettos pointing towards the ceiling. She gave a moan as he stepped up the pace, pumping her harder, his groin slapping against her arse as her juicy pussy swallowed up his cock. He used the leverage of her legs to thrust all 8" of his cock in and out of her, driving in hard so that his cock head nudged against her unyielding cervix deep inside her tight body, somewhere under the deliciously tight corset. His hands held her ankles tightly, almost lifting her from the table as he pulled her legs out, forgetting how light she was, though his hard cock impaling her would keep her down anyway.

Kylie gasped for breath loudly, her body writhing in pleasure on the table, her corset creaking slightly as she wriggled around in it, held firmly by the heavy duty double stitching she'd ordered with it. Kylie reached down and rubbed her prominent clit, having no trouble finding her throbbing, rock hard love button between her wide open lips, held apart by the substantial cock thrusting deeply into one of her most intimate places. Without warning he pulled her legs over his shoulders, her heels clacking together behind his head. She gasped as plunged into her hard, his cock sliding deep into her tight pussy with ease. Her cervix, which he'd bumped so many times, didn't hold him back this time and his large bulbous head popped through into her womb, sending a flush of sensation through the diminutive Australian.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Kylie gasped, almost inaudible through her ragged breathing. His arms took a strong grip round her thighs as he held them up over his shoulders, loving the sensual feel of her stockings on his sweaty shoulders. Holding her tight he started pumping with all he had, slamming around half his cock in and out of her vigorously. Kylie was moaning and gasping as he pounded her, the head of his cock popping in and out of her cervix with every hard thrust into her body. She could feel her orgasm getting close, the power building in her lower tummy as he slammed his thick cock in and out of her. Her pussy was tightening on him as she drew closer, and this in turn helped bring him towards his climax as he pumped her for all he was worth. Due to the corset and her exertion in the energetic fuck she was engaged in with him, Kylie was unable to breathe fully and was starting to feel light-headed from mild oxygen starvation. Her vision was a little funny and she was flushed, gasping desperately for breath as she thrust herself against his impaling cock.

"Oh god Kylie!" he grunted, very close to his orgasm. Kylie mumbled something incoherent through her fast, ragged breathing as he held her tight and pounded hard in and out of her. Kylie could feel his urgency and the pulsing of his thick cock deep inside her juicy pussy and knew he was about to cum. She was dead right, as with a loud grunt and a thrust into her so hard she slid up the table several inches, his cock head slammed through her cervix and she felt the heat of his thick cum spurt into her soft womb. Her orgasm hit her strongly, and in a way she'd never felt before because of her lack of oxygen. The sensation rushed through her tiny body, making her tense fully, her body arching off the table as much as it could within the tight leather corset, it giving a creak as she strained against it. She opened her mouth to cry but not a sound emerged for a moment, then it was like a gate had opened and she cried out in pleasure, her body spasming and her hot, tight pussy squeezing and milking at his spurting cock.

Kylie felt him starting to give a few more thrusts and a slight dizzy feeling, then passed out. He gave a few final thrusts, then slumped spent against the back of her legs. He took a minute to get his breath, and then looked at the unconscious Minogue. He slipped out of her, slowly letting her legs hang down before quickly checking her breathing was ok. Aside from being rapid still she was alright, so he carefully lifted her off the table and onto the floor to let her regain consciousness before sitting down on the sofa to fully regain his breath. After a couple of minutes she came to, mumbling something as she sat up. She focussed on him and gave a smile, stretching herself.

"My orgasm was incredible, thanks," Kylie said, flashing him another sexy smile as she clambered to her feet, having a little trouble due to her stiffly held body and stiletto heels. She reached as high as she could, stretching herself out properly.


"Yeah that was great," he said somewhat idly as he stood up with her, admiring her freshly fucked look in the corset.


"I think it's time to tighten me," Kylie said almost commandingly, whirling on her sharp heel to face him. His eyes widened for a moment as he almost got the wrong end of the stick, then he smiled at her at the thought of squeezing her waist even smaller than it already was. Kylie didn't say anything else, and turned away from him before sinking slowly to her knees. She dropped forwards onto all fours and then lowered her chest onto the floor before letting her stockinged knees slide a little so her pert little arse was pushed up in the air invitingly for him. He moved over to her and knelt down behind her, his eyes taking in the double laced arrangement of her corset, seeing there was around an inch gap between each sets of loops, another two inches total waist size down from where she was now. He was pondering how best to mount her, figuring that straddling her arse was the best way to get leverage on her, when she almost read his mind.


"In between," she murmured simply, giving a slight glance backwards. He got what she meant and dropped his right leg between her smooth, perfect thighs, admiring her arrangement of garters. Before he could do anything else, Kylie pushed herself backwards and ground her soaked pussy over his thigh, resettling herself in her position so that her bulging horny pussy was resting on his leg. After a moment to take in the feeling of her juicy snatch sitting on him, the slick heat on his skin, he settled his left knee fully and reached forwards to the lacing on her corset.

"Have you ever laced a corset before?" Kylie purred, wiggling herself a little on him.

"Never," he replied honestly, his fingers just holding the laces to the left side.

"Right then, undo both first, just the knot," Kylie directed. He untied the tight knots and her corset slid apart a little.

"Right, pull me tight on both, , make sure the laces run all the way down so it pulls together right," she said, before holding her breath. He went for the left lace, and pulled it tightly. He could see it not pulling in fully higher up, so using his fingers he helped the laces through the loops so she was pulled tightly together the full length of the gorgeous corset. Not rushing but not wanting to try her patience, he moved to the right lace and did the same thing. Kylie felt a thrill rush through her body again, loving the squeeze on her waist as she was drawn in even tighter and grinding herself against his leg to pressure her hard clit. She took a shallow breath, and continued.

"Excellent," she breathed, "now pull me as tight as you possibly can and lace me in. Don't skimp on the knots, else I'll slip them if I'm under any...strain," she said with a smile he could hear in her voice.

"Are you su..." he started.

"As tight as you possibly can," she repeated firmly, squeezing his thigh with her own. Not needing any further instruction, he took the left laces, and after a deep breath, hauled on them hard. Kylie's body jerked slightly with the force and she gave a grunt as she was squeezed a fraction more by the corset. He pulled on her tightly, giving all her had to pull the leather pieces of the corset together. Once they touched, he tightly knotted the laces, giving them a quick tug to make sure it would hold ok, which it did.


"One down," Kylie giggled, still taking shallow breaths to make his job a little easier.

"Hold on," he said, and started pulling the right lace in as hard as he could. Kylie gasped loudly as the leather squeezed her already tiny waist, feeling the final wring of the corset taking her to her limit. He pulled tightly, feeling her writhe and mumble under him as the leather heaved shut, her skin now hidden from view under the hot black and red leather, her juices running down the side of his thigh now. Giving one final tug, he had her fully in and he tightly knotted the strong bright red lacing, again tugging it to check it was holding, his cock absolutely rock hard and bouncing with his movements.

"There," he said with a smile, running his hands down the sides of her corset and putting his hands around his waist, making a clear display of touching his fingertips together around her middle. Kylie looked back and gave a giggle, before rolling her hips and grinding her pussy hard against him for a moment, her eyelids fluttering as a small wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure spread through her. He leaned back and saw her gorgeous rear presented to him garters stretching slightly with her position so they were closely drawn over her tightly arse. Without a thought, he drew back his hand and laid a firm slap on her, the spank giving a satisfying noise where it connected with her full cheeks.

"Mmm save that hand," Kylie said sexily as she slid off his leg, her juices leaving a trail down to his knee as she moved forwards and stood up, arching her back so her famous bum was shown off to him, looking amazing with the increased shape from the tight corset and the garters. He stared for a moment then stood up with her, eyeing her now even more accentuated hourglass figure. Kylie took a long deep breath through her nose, letting it out in a soft sigh with a smile as she looked at him.


"That's better," she purred with a lick of her bright red pout.

"Looks great," he said with a smile, unable to stop looking at her, keening eyeing her tight arse when she gave him an opportunity.

"Mmm me or just my ass?" she said with a deliberate twang. He looked up at her with a smile, not caring he'd been caught.


"Bet youreallywanna fuck it," she said huskily, glancing hotly over her shoulder at him.


"I uhm..." he said, but she cut him off and continued.

"Would you take me softly, gently, a sweet loving session for my hot arse? Perhaps you'll be firm but gentle, enough to give me a sore walk but not treat me too roughly?" she said, leaving the question hanging in the air for a moment as she turned to face his dumbstruck form.

"Since you've surely been dying to fuck me in the ass for ages, and since this will be youronlychance, I'd imagine you wanna fuck my tight ass raw," Kylie said huskily, raising an eyebrow to him.


"So what's it gonna be cowboy?" she said with a smile and little waggle of her tongue.

"I can do the last one," he said quietly, almost a whisper. A naughty grin spread across Kylie's face and she walked over to a side unit. She pulled the draw out and reached inside, then as she teasingly turned back, brushing the draw shut with her hand as she held up a tube of KY jelly towards him.

"You'll need this if you're gonna fuck me hard in the arse," Kylie said, waving it slightly at him. He stepped forwards and reached out to take it from her, pausing as she smiled like a temptress. With a quick whip of her wrist, she slung it across the room out of sight, a quiet thud the only evidence it was still around.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any. So I guess you'll have to do me dry," she said as she smiled devilishly at him, giving a suggestive wink. After a moment's contemplation, he returned her smile and watched with anticipation as she wiggled and slowly sunk to the floor, crouching down. Kylie turned on her heels, pivoting easily before dropping forwards onto her knees again, looking round at him invitingly as she let herself fall onto her arms to assume a doggy style position. In a moment she heard him behind her and felt his hands taking a grip on her tiny leather waist, holding her firmly and pulling back against the flare of her curvy, prominent hips.


"I wanna come even harder this time, so you'd better get me gasping in more ways than one," Kylie said with a glance back to him through dangling strands of her blonde hair.

"I'll do my best," he said, giving her a smile.

"You always do," she said with a smirk. His heart thumped insistently in his chest as he held her solidly and lined up to penetrate the petite Aussie goddess.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking back at him. He stared back at her, wondering if he'd got confused somewhere though couldn't imagine how.

"Aren't you going to spank me?"

"Spank you?" he asked, his eyes lighting up as he tried to keep the elated, hopeful tone from his voice.

"Yeah spank me. I always get spanked before I take it in the ass. The harder I'm spanked, the harder I'm about to get my arse fucked," she said with a naughty smile. He smiled back at the prospect of getting to spank her gorgeous rear as he dropped back onto his knees, leaning back to admire her fantastic bum.

"Come on then, show me what'scoming," she purred with a giggle. He raised his hand and laid a good solid slap on her, the firm flesh not giving a hint of jiggle as his hand connected with a satisfying sound. Kylie mocked an "ooh" sound as she looked back at him, watching as he drew his arm back to land another slap on her behind. He gave her another spank, loving the feel of her garters under his hand as he smacked her on the arse.


"I wanna get fucked harder thanthat!" Kylie said, furrowing her brow at him slightly. He knew by now she meant what she said, so he wasted no time in increasing his power. He pulled back and lay a hard slap down, a loud sound ringing round the room and Kylie giving a little grunt. He took that as a positive sign and did it again, another good spank hitting home on her legendary cheeks. Kylie moaned, wiggling her hips.

"That's more like it," she whispered, her breathing already increasing. He smiled and keeping a good steady rhythm, laid down another half dozen of the same strength swats to her perfect arse in the next minute, Kylie grunting softly at each one.


"Faster," she breathed, pushing back against his hand as it rested on her pert bum. He did as she asked, doubling his pace and laying another series of the hard spanks on her arse, his hand making a healthy slap sound where it connected with her flesh between the tight black garters. Kylie groaned in pleasure as she was spanked, circling her bum slightly under his hard swats.

"More," she groaned, closing her eyes lowering her head, breathing deeply. He saw her bum already starting to pink from the blows, but didn't argue with her. Taking a deep breath, he started to spank her even faster, the blows reigning down on her tight, clenching arse. She grunted and gasped as he spanking her vigorously, her back arching as a little jolt of pleasure shot through her tiny body. He stopped a for a moment, his arm tired from the spanking, and he just needed to rest a moment to let the blood get back to it.

"Just gotta rest for a moment," he said, resting his hand on her tight, warm arse.

"Hope you don't slack of like this on me when you start slamming that cock up my arse," Kylie said a little testily, wanting him to get back to smacking her bum.

"Not a chance," he said defiantly, raising his hand again. In a rush of adrenaline, wanting to prove his point, he turned his hand and laid a firm little spank on the back of her bulging pussy with his fingers. Kylie gasped loudly and threw her head back, arching in her corset as best she could, her hips bucking slightly away from him. Satisfied he'd made his point, he raised his arm and recommenced spanking her amazing arse, his hand slapping down pretty hard on the firm cheeks. Kylie's groans increased to deep primal grunts as his spanks landed continually and powerfully in a rapid rhythm. Kylie felt the stinging radiating from her perky bum through her body, every blow by his skilled hand making her clit throb.

"Come on! Spank me!" she cried, pushing her arse back against his pounding hand, desperate for more. He gave her all he had, laying his spanks as hard and fast as he could on her tortured cheeks, the slaps coming several times a second as his hand connected with the worlds greatest arse rapidly. The delectable Aussie grunted and groaned loudly, writhing in her super tight corset as he beat on her rear. With a particularly hard spank, her continual groan spiked into a squeal, one of the suspenders springing off the stocking on her right leg, though it didn't slip due to its tightness and the three others it still had. Kylie's clit felt like it was going to explode it was so hard, her body rocking from every spank her administered to her tight rear. Finally she could take no more, her slick pussy juices now running down the inside of her thighs to her sexy black stockings.

"Come on, come on! Fuck me! Take my ass!" Kylie squealed, looking back at him with needy lust-filled eyes. He grabbed her lovely, curvy, accentuated hips and pulled into place behind her, eyeing the bright red glow from her thoroughly spanked arse. He reached down and positioned his ragingly hard cock at her tight back hole, his bulbous head seeming huge compared to her tight anus. He pressed forwards against her, knowing it'd be tight because she was unlubed, and added some pressure. Kylie's back arched again and she stifled a moan as her sphincter was pushed open by his swollen organ, which was gonna be a painful insertion despite her relaxed state. He took hold of her tiny waist, gripping her warm body tightly as he pushed forwards, feeling her muscles relax and open as he pushed into her arse, the large head of his 8" cock popping into her sharply, making Kylie yelp in pain as a little jolt of it shot through her.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers