L.A. Weather Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
A threesome with Liberte Chan and Evelyn Taft.
1.2k words
4.25
7.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liberte, Evelyn and I continue chatting while we all recover from our mutual masturbation session. Once we've all caught our breath, Evelyn and Liberte stand up and takes my left hand as Evelyn takes my right. The girls take me to the bedroom and sit on the bed.

Evelyn: Shall we?

Liberte: Just relax Brad. Don't be shy and don't be afraid.

Evelyn: Come on to the bed Brad and sit down.

They take me by the hand and have me sit on the bed. The girls stand in front of me, then look at each other. Liberte and Evelyn start kissing and caressing each other.

Brad: Oh wow.

My first instinct is to reach between my legs and masturbate while I watch.

Liberte: Don't touch it Brad. Wait for us, OK sweetie?

I nod my head and don't do it.

Brad: You're both so beautiful.

The girls smile and come over to the bed.

Evelyn: I'm glad you think so. You looked so sexy when you masturbated to us, but I think I can confidently say that you're going to enjoy what's coming next much more.

Liberte: Without a doubt.

The girls set me up in a comfortable position sitting on the bed. Each takes a leg and gets me to spread them out. Then the girls each straddle one of my thighs and lean in to kiss me.

I look to the right first as my lips meet Liberte's as Evelyn kisses my left cheek. I turn to get a kiss on the lips from Evelyn. I reach out with my arms and take the girls in each of them, pulling them into a tight embrace so I can feel their warm bodies against mine.

The girls use their hands to roam all over my body. I feel them both reach between my legs to fondle my penis and balls.

Brad: Oh my, ladies. That feels so good.

We continue kissing and touching each other when the girls ease me on the bed, lying flat on my back. They both stretch out their legs, bring their feet up towards my head as their heads both lean in towards my groin.

It's getting warm...and moist down there. I feel their lips along my thighs, scrotum and penis...then I feel myself in one of their mouths.

I look up and see Liberte's eyes closed as she's performing fellatio on me while Evelyn kisses my thighs and belly while her hands fondle my balls.

Liberte opens her eyes and makes eye contact with me while she goes down on me. She takes me out of her mouth, kisses the head and looks at me with a wink.

Brad: Oh my, that's so sexy Liberte. I like that.

Liberte: I know you do, Brad.

Liberte goes back down on me as Evelyn works her way up. I feel her kisses on my abdomen, then on both my nipples before I'm looking at her face to face. Evelyn looks into my eyes.

Evelyn: We are going to fuck your brains out tonight.

I look at her wide eyed.

Brad: I wouldn't have expected to hear you talk dirty like that.

Evelyn smiles.

Evelyn: We're going to be doing a lot of things that you might not expect.

Evelyn kisses me, then moves her legs so she's straddling my chest while she looks at me. She leans down towards me and kisses me. Oh wow, those lips.

Evelyn's on mine and Liberte's on my stiff penis. Liberte repositions her self so she's right behind Evelyn, also straddling me. She lowers herself on my penis and takes me inside of her.

Brad (moaning): Oooooohhhhhh wow

Evelyn looks over her left shoulder to look at Liberte and sees what has me going. The girls both giggle.

Evelyn: Well now, I think someone is really enjoying himself.

Evelyn repositions herself so she is now facing Liberte. The two of them start kissing as Evelyn lowers herself down on me. Her beautiful pussy is inches away from my face. I take my hands and caress her hips and hold her as I place my lips on hers.

Evelyn: You're pretty, Evelyn.

I see something that I touch with my right hand.

Brad: What's this?

Evelyn (moaning): Ooooooooh Brad. That is my clitoris and you've just...ohhhhhhhh...found it.

Evelyn wiggles her hips and repositions herself so her clit is right next to my mouth. She begs to me.

Evelyn: Use you tongue and lick it Brad...please.

She doesn't have to beg me to do that. I place my tongue on it and slowly and softly touch it. Evelyn's kissing gets more passionate.

I hear Liberte moan as her head leans back. Evelyn starts caressing and kissing Liberte's beautiful breasts while her hips rock up and down on my penis. These two girls are rocking and riding me as I pleasure each of them.

The girls change positions as Evelyn takes a reverse cowgirl on my penis and Liberte sits on my chest. I cradle Liberte's thighs with my hands, supporting her weight, and position her so her pussy is right in front of my face. I look up at her and directly into her eyes.

I start licking Liberte and within seconds she leans her head down, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. I hear a long sigh from her and a whisper.

Liberte: Oh Brad, that feels good.

The girls continue their grinding on me when the moment of truth arrives.

Brad: Ladies, I'm ready. I'm gonna cum.

Evelyn lifts herself off my cock and lies down to my left, kissing me while her hands and left leg rub up and down my body. She takes my left hand and places it between her legs and puts my middle finger inside of her.

Evelyn: Finger fuck me Brad.

Liberte leans forward to kiss me and slides her hips down to mine. I enter her when I explode.

Brad: OOOOHHHH EVELYN, LIBERTE, THIS IS IT. I'M GONNA CUM."

Liberte whispers into my ear.

Liberte (whispering): That's it Brad, cum for us, come inside me."

Brad: OOOOOH LIBERTE!!

Before I can say anything else Evelyn's lips meet mine as we passionately kiss.

Brad: OOOOH EVELYN

Evelyn makes her announcement.

Evelyn: BRAD, I'M GONNA CUM, KEEP FINGERING ME.

Then Liberte.

Liberte: OHHHH ME TOO EVELYN ME TOO

Brad: I LOVE YOU LADIES, I LOVE YOU. OH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING."

The orgasm hits us all at the same time. The sensation takes over all of our bodies as the three of us experience a simultaneous orgasm.

I cum inside of Liberte as she takes it all inside of her. As my orgasm subsides, Liberte comes off me and lies down to my right. Here I am, lying in my bed with Evelyn Taft cuddling me to my left and Liberte Chan cuddling me to my right.

I let out a long sigh.

Brad: wow

The girls purr.

Liberte (moaning): Mmmmmmmmmm, that was wonderful.

Evelyn rubs her head against me.

Evelyn: I loved that. I feel so good.

We lie in bed in each others arms while we talk and cuddle.

Brad: I want to do that again.

Liberte: Oh Brad. I'd like that.

Evelyn: I'd love it.

As the rain continues to fall outside, the three of us continue an evening of passionate lovemaking. Evelyn would let the two of us do it by ourselves, then Liberte would trade off with Evelyn and I'd get some quality alone time with her as well.

What a wonderful evening this turned out to be. I love rainy days.