L and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A shower fantasy for you.
1.3k words
4.21
16.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got you up on your feet and steady, we checked the water and found that it was perfect for the shower. Not steaming hot... two people in a shower can't use water that hot, they'll just sweat to death... but comfortably warm. The tub was enormous. You could actually take 4 steps from one side to the other, and it was two steps wide, giving us ample room to move, adjust position, and get away from the direct flow of the water if need be. Entering gave me a feeling of butterflies... we'd both orgasmed already, and although I hadn't masturbated in a few days, I was worried about being able to get it back up so soon. I dismissed the care for the moment, figuring you had your ways. That, at least, I didn't doubt.

You had brought your own shampoo for the evening, and insisted I wash your hair. That was just fine with me, so long as you washed mine later on. Once we were under the water, we first washed all my cum off of you. By we, of course, I mean me. I'd unwrapped a fresh bar and I was not going to pass up an opportunity to clean you off. While I worked, smiling at your gentle moans of approval at my touch, I allowed myself the time to take in the sight of you. Your Puerto Rican descent gave you a lovely mocha coloring, with jet black hair and deep brown eyes. By no means were you fat, but you had cushion on your stomach and ass, which felt just right under my fingers. Your breasts, which were your crowning achievement, were a solid D cup; a perfect extra large handful. Silver dollar nipples stood proudly erect against the cascading water. To put it very modestly, you were a gorgeous woman with skin I felt privileged to lay my hands on.

After I'd soaped down your upper body, and removed most of my sticky load from your perfect flesh, I bade you turn around so I could do a proper job on your hair. Once you'd wet your mane, you complied, with a quick kiss and gentle bite to my neck, which went a long way towards reviving my recently used cock. We stepped back from the running water, easily done in this shower, and I made sure your eyes were closed. Now, you have to understand, I had you bare to me here. Your eyes were shut, and I could have done anything I wanted to you. I'd prayed you would allow me this opportunity.

Picking up your shampoo bottle, I hesitated a moment. It isn't like you didn't know I would explore you a bit while I had your eyes closed. Your wet skin glistened in the low lights of the bathroom... it tempted me so. With as much tenderness as I could muster, I bent down and kissed your right shoulder, near your neck. When you gasped, I knew I had it just right. Instead of kissing down your front, as I would have liked to (and believe me, I was going to before the night was over), I made my way down your back with my lips, arriving at the base of your spine before I stopped. Faced with your perfect ass, I decided to give it a slight brush with my lips. Your breathing was getting heavy at this point. While my face was level with your ass and pussy, I could very clearly smell your arousal. Rather than gratify both of our wishes then, I let my tongue ride your spine all the way up to your neckline before breaking all physical contact for a moment. The most gratifying scene to my eyes during that shower was you, tensed up for the next contact... waiting... still waiting...

I counted a full 10, then snapped open the shampoo cap and poured a generous amount into my hands. Standing back to avoid all non-manual contact, I began kneading the shampoo into your scalp and hair, watching the tension melt from you as I did. Your relaxation made me feel like a man... made me feel like you trusted me, and were happy with my performance thus far.

I decided to see how happy you were going to be.

I do not have an enormous cock. It's about 6 inches long, and you can get your hand around it. I'm told it's a perfect shape, and that it feels wonderful going in, and based on previous activity and enthusiasm, I have to believe what I've been told. My thought was that perhaps you wouldn't want a gargantuan piece of meat for the first time. So what I did, while massaging the shampoo into your hair, was sidle up behind you and press my body against yours, making sure that you felt my already re-hardening cock between your ass cheeks. You did just what I hoped you would. You moaned again, this time from the feel of my stiffening meat against your ass, and pushed your body against me, tilting your head back to rest on my shoulder as I washed your hair.

Now, by this point, your hair was clean. We had only to wash out the shampoo. But I wasn't finished taking advantage of your temporary blindness. I led you carefully closer to the water so that I could wash off my right hand, then used my left arm to encircle you and cup your soft, smooth tits, garnering a sigh of appreciation from you. One thing I knew about you; your breasts were large, exquisite, and sexually crucial- they were sensitive as hell. Your right shoulder was clean of any soap, so I kissed it, just lips at first, but, gradually putting my tongue on your cinnamon flesh. My right hand, which was now washed off, I put on your belly. Then, for the sole purpose of building anticipation inside you, I began a painfully slow journey down your stomach to your sweet, shaved slit. Keeping you busy with my lips on your shoulder and my hand on your breasts was crucial... I knew you could be impatient at times, and I wanted you to have this anticipation. While I was working you over, I prayed over and again you would react as I hoped you would.

When I felt your knees buckle at the touch of my finger sliding between your pussy lips, I knew I had you.

While my fingers explored your depths, I used the arm attached to the hand I was using to play with your nipples to steady you. And frankly, my dear, you needed it. You were all but falling down after the first five seconds. After dipping my first two digits, one at a time, into your sopping pussy, I focused my ministrations on your clit. It was a cinch to find; you were so aroused that it was peeking out from its hiding place at the top of your slit. I concentrated pressure on the flesh directly around it, so as not to actually hurt you while I pleasured you. Your head was rolling around on my shoulder, and I actually had to move my own head to avoid being head butted while you thrashed about. Not knowing what to do with your own hands as you approached your second orgasm of the night, you latched onto my arm for dear life, moaning again and again, completely incoherent at the feeling of my fingers toying with your love button. Finally, with an inarticulate yelp of joy, you came, hard, and the only thing holding you up was that left arm, because my right hand hadn't stopped masturbating you yet.

When your orgasm finally subsided, I sat you down on the side of the tub, where the edges jutted out from the wall far enough for a comfortable seat, detached the shower head, and washed all the shampoo from your hair, being careful to clean it gently from where it flowed down your forehead into your eyes. We had not said a single word to each other since you insisted I wash your hair. Looking up at me, eyes clouded with realized lust and grinning evilly, you finally spoke, between heavy breaths:

"Just you wait until I have your eyes closed, you scheming bastard."