L.I.T. World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Wilburn had got the coffee going he had retrieved his phone and was pulling up the list of witnesses from the Rita Carlton listing he had found earlier. They didn't have a person's name where the form asked for the witnesses, rather they listed 'the Parker family', explaining that Rita had lived with the family and they had all witnessed her walking away with two strangers one afternoon. Several of the witnesses reported that she was crying, as they publicly pawed her breast fondled her body. But in the end, she walked out and climbed into their jeep and drove away. Somewhere between the Parkers and Scocum's store Rita lost her clothes. She had been naked and with two men when they got into a boat and sped away in a southeasterly direction, never to be seen since.

Wilburn walked to where Karen Bates stood in front of the bondage horse and its unhappy rider. "You might want to see this Ms. Bates," he said as he passed his phone to her.

Bates took the phone and scanned the print, handing the phone back to Wilburn "thanks, when the coffees ready tell Silvia I want a cup." Dismissing Wilburn she turned her attention back to the helpless and hopeless Nolan. "What do you know about a family named Parker, lived over in the Piney Beach Area?"

Nolan racked his brain but nothing came, yet he was so afraid to tell that to Bates. He couldn't stand that burning sensation it was just to much pain to endure. But he was afraid to lie. "I honestly do not remember that name. I'm sorry, but I don't know them." It seemed to Nolan that the SCM in his ass was quivering in angry indecision.

Bates wanted to zap the creep again but she somehow felt that he was telling the truth. "Of the seventy five employees working at the Piney Beach unit how many were involved with your little slavery business?"

Nolan gleefully spewed the names, eager to show how co-operative he was," I only dealt with two men, Whitey Banks and his son Shady. I only went there a few times, they lived outside of town, couldn't get to their house by car, had to take a boat up the river for some four or five miles. When we first started to collect the girls we kept them at his place but the trip up the river became so troublesome as we dealt with the larger numbers of girls, that we quit using it and moved into town to the place where you took the pictures."

Silvia started to run backgrounds on both men as soon as she heard their names, by the time Nolan had finished, she was getting the first of her results. She put the data up on the viewscreen as it came in where Mistress could see it.

Wilburn had went after the Parker family and had found that they ran a boarding house in Piney Beach and that one of their sons, Andrew Parker, nineteen years old, had been missing for four weeks having disappeared without a trace. Realizing that was the time frame that Rita Carlton's hand had been cut, following up he found that Rita and Andrew had went to the same school and knew each other. He sent the info to the viewscreen.

Karen Bates watched as the different pieces of the puzzle appeared on the viewscreen. She realized that Nolan couldn't have had anything to do with her Rita, not that he was innocent, no far from it. He had made slaves of young girls and used them for his pleasure then sold them to rich and powerful men. Nobody involved in this shit was innocent but in a strange way Nolan was less guilty. He had never laid a hand on her Rita, she felt sure of that now. "When you got your promotion and were transferred to the moon base, who took over your little slavery business?"

Nolan hesitated a moment too long. Karen turned up the heat to a slow burn and walked away leaving Nolan squirming in misery and screaming. She returned with tape and taped over Nolan's mouth, wrapping the tape around his head several times. Nolan noisily tried to suck enough air through his nostrils but found he couldn't get enough. He bucked against his restraints as he sank into a private hell of burning flesh and suffocation. His one uncovered eye seemed to bounce from side to side frantically, his eye tried to scream his plea for mercy, but nobody was looking at him.

Karen went to the coffee pot and poured a cup, calling Silvia and Wilburn to join her. They all took their cups and walked down into the conversation pit and took a seat on the couches. Silvia looked worried as she took her mistress's hand in hers," are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes. Love, I'm fine, just tired and my legs are killing me. Hell! My whole body hurts, this gravity shit is murder." Karen smiled as she bitched, leaning back and relaxing into the cushions of the couch, seemingly totally unconcerned by the muffled screams and frantic thrashing and bucking of the torture victim two meters away. Silvia got on the floor and took her mistress's leg into her lap and began to rub them, careful not to rub the long frail limb too hard. The younger woman made no attempt to hide the love she felt for her master as she lovingly stroked first one leg and then the other.

Wilburn sat facing the two women as one submitted to the loving efforts of the other, but as loving and sweet as that gesture seemed, the muffled screams and whistling sound as Nolan tried to suck air over the tape on his mouth, kind of soured the moment for Wilburn. He felt like he was one of three inquisitors taking a break for coffee while their subject cooked like a pig on a rotisserie. He was an engineer, how in the hell did he find himself in this place, doing this sick shit to a man he knew and had liked. And yet, there is a girl out there somewhere willing to cut off her own hand to be free of men like Nolan. Those men who were most probably looking for the girl now, were set in place by Nolan, and if they hadn't already found and killed her, they soon would.

"Wilburn, get all you can on everybody connected to the parker family's business and find out who worked with the Banks, both father and son, when they were keeping the girls at their place. I want to see their place from a drone before sunrise this morning. My name is a big stick, use it how you will to get me my answers. I'm giving you permission to take chances, I'll back you up, even if things don't turn out the way you want. Silvia will help you with a list of people who can help you get things moving up here" Karen Bates stopped speaking for a long moment and then in a softer voice said. "I have to get to Florida, I need to save this child, she is all I have left of my family."

Silvia continued to gently massage Karen's small child like leg as she said. "Mistress, how are you going to be able to stand earth gravity if the moon makes your muscles knot up like this? I am so afraid that you are going to push yourself too far if you try to go down to Florida. Please let me go for you." Both love and worry was plain in her voice.

"Silvia, dear, help me get to my bed, I just need a little time off my feet and I'll be okay. Wilburn, I'm turning Nolan's SCM off for a while, leave it off as long as he is answering your questions. If not, well I know you are not comfortable with hurting people, but I need you to act like me and force him to tell you what I need to know." She passed a small remote control that had been on Nolan's back to Wilburn, "Use this to make him talk, the more I know about what is happening in Florida, the better my chances of finding my grandchild alive, and I need to know now so I can check the information before I have to act on it."

Silvia held her Mistress around the waist, supporting as much of the older woman's weight as possible and started to leave the room when Karen stopped and turned back to Wilburn. "I have listened to you, now you need to listen to me. Somewhere tonight, in the swamps of Florida, my grandchild is suffering through the aftereffects of a do-it-yourself amputation of her own hand, with a hacksaw blade."

Karen Bates voice chocked up with emotion forcing her to stop speaking for a moment, "with a hacksaw." she whispered as again the horror of the thought forced her to wait a moment before continuing. "Wilburn, this brave girl is in deep trouble and the only way to save her is to break Nolan, force him to give up friends, betray partners, and loyalties. I know you find this distasteful, but for the sake of my grandchild's life, I am asking you to put her brave innocent life ahead of Nolan's life. Remember the Nolan in the video raping that poor woman that man is the real Nolan, not the man you have come to know since he has been here." Karen stopped for a moment as if in deep thought.

"Trust Silvia, let her help you and follow her advice, but between the two of you, we must get results. Silvia and I leave in less then six hours so you have to do what you can tonight, now. We can't wait for Nolan to come around we have to wring what we want from him right now. My grand daughter is dying somewhere and I need to find her." She gave a wry grin to Wilburn when she said, "It may very well kill me to go down there, I accept that I don't mind if it kills me, and I damn sure don't mind if that piece of shit over there dies, just get me what I need to save my girl. Help me save my girl Wilburn." Having finished with what she had to say she nodded to her lover, and with Silvia's silent help Karen Bates went to her room and shut the door.

As soon as the door closed behind the two women, Nolan frantically started to try and make enough noise to draw Wilburn's attention, but he needn't have bothered, he already dominated the man's mind.

As a matter of fact Nolan was the only thing that stood in the way of Wilburn's happiness. The thought of what was going to happen to the man was bad enough but now to find that he might be the one tasked with inflicting the torture was almost too terrible to consider. Meanwhile Nolan's muffled pleads and trying to thrash about had demanded more air than he could inhale through his partially blocked nostrils, and now he was making that strange whistling noise as he tried to suck air, forcing Wilburn to deal with his dilemma right away.

Nolan's one eye locked on him as he walked toward the bound man, fearful yet questioning, like he was unsure of who Wilburn was now. Wilburn found himself wondering about that same question, who was he? What was he? Where did his duties as a righteous man lie, should he oppose Bates over her treatment of Nolan, or should he serve Bates and help her save her injured daughter by torturing Nolan for the information that could save the girl.

"I think the question was, who took over your little slavery business when you left to come to the moon? Do you have an answer yet or do you need Bates to ask the question?" Wilburn just realized that he hadn't taken the tape off Nolan's mouth, he couldn't answer if he wanted to. The fact that he cringed just pulling the tape off Nolan's head when it started to pull out his hair was just another thing that proved he was too soft for this job.

Nolan knew that Wilburn was the weak link in the chains that held him and he began to work on that weakness. "Wilburn, you know me we were friends, you've got to help me. You can't let them do this to me."

Wilburn forced himself to try a sound tough and uncaring when he answered to his old boss. "Nolan, the man I knew, was not a rapist and murderer, I don't think I ever really knew you, not the real you." Wilburn went back to the script, "The question was who took over when you left Florida?"

"I don't know, I walked away from all of that when I left for the moon." Nolan was doing a good job of regaining some of his confidence and Wilburn couldn't help but think that it was because he didn't fear him like he did Bates. Just to prove a point he hit the number four button on the remote. The son of a bitch shouldn't have downgraded the risk when he found that the women weren't here.

Nolan jerked like he had a power cable shoved up his ass. Wilburn could hear a wet slushing sound as if his organs were being pushed around inside him as the SCM started to rape into his bowels. Wilburn hoped that Nolan would take him more seriously if he seemed to not care about the pain he was inflicting, so he walked away and poured another cup of coffee. He let Nolan suffer through the pain of the violent rape for another couple of long minutes then he pushed the end button.

"The question was, who took over when you left the earth?" Wilburn resolved to give the man five minutes on five if he didn't answer this time with the truth. It seemed that Nolan could recognize that Wilburn meant business and when the pain stopped he couldn't talk fast enough. "Whitey and his boy took over, with the boys from the Thomasville correctional and manufacturing center." And Nolan seemed to have broken through what ever barriers he might have had in his mind against giving up his friends. Because he was giving names and locations now as quick as Wilburn could ask the questions, By the time Sylvia rejoined him, Nolan had pretty much painted a big bulls-eye on the Banks, both father and son, and now they were just filling in the blanks with the details that make the difference between success and failure.

Karen Bates lay awake watching the view-screen in her mind as the new data filled in the gaps. Her mind making calls, sending instructions and orders to forces here on the moon as well as Europe and North America on earth as well. She looked down on the area, zooming in like the eye of God when something caught her eye. Holding control of so many satellites gave her the power to build a three dimensional holographic representation of whatever she needed to zoom in on for a better view. The ache in her body was such that she could hardly move around the room but with her implants she could view any place on earth like she was standing there in person.

Occasionally her eyelid would twitch otherwise she lay motionless on the bed as she sent drones into the bays and up the rivers and streams to attatch themselves to boats at the docks around the area where the Banks lived. Swarms of 'flies' were released over areas to settle and send their views to her. Able to fly and land anywhere, the small robotic drones let her see and hear inside any room she chose and she had chosen as many as the system could handle. Five hundred thousand 'flies' could be released from a single transport drone, so far she had emptied three of them over Perry and the surrounding area. By the time she arrived she would know where to go to find Rita. The men hunting for her grandchild could not hide from her, and once she found them they would realize how serious their mistake was when they decided to go after her family. Judgement day was coming to Florida and Karen Bates would be the judge.

12