L.I.T. World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mission here was done now, Nolan was history and would not be missed by anyone. She was free to get to earth and force Nolan to introduce her to everybody he had had any relations with. Meanwhile the pods and the people they carried was doing god knows what, and they had been doing it for twelve years now. Half a generation already gone, if all was going as planned there would be hundreds of children running around under domes full of air. Whole towns could be happening as she sat here, schools would be running, but what were they teaching? Everything she had worked for her whole life was at stake, she had to completely break Nolan and learn everything that had happened all those years ago in Florida.

Karen caught her friend's eye and then said. "Mr. Black would you be so kind as to meet with me on the shuttle. This whole thing has taken a toll on me and I need to regroup a bit before I can tell you what I need you to do while I am on earth. Once we reach the Chinese Space Station I'll have a company ship at my disposal, so I can come back if needed. However you will be my man here when I am gone and I expect you to be doing everything in your power to help me straighten this mess out before it can cause irreversible harm." Bates then told her friend and companion, the other woman to wait for her at the shuttle port with their carry on baggage. She then went back to the security office where she took control of Nolan again.

Nolan was sweating from the heat of the SCM as it simmered inside of him. His life was going to be a long series of painful experiences from here on in he thought. Once again he wondered if he would have been better off if he had chosen the airlock over this. He still had the taste of cum in his mouth and the shame of having been caught sucking cock by his girlfriend. Shame was a part of his life now it seemed since Karen Bates had came into his life. His self-pitying was put on hold when Karen Bates walked up to him.

She wasn't smiling but she did seem pleased with herself when she spoke to him. "I hope you were a good boy and swallowed what the guard gave you." She nudged the heat a bit higher, she wanted him to hurt while she was around him, because it hurt her every time she had to look at him and think of what he had did to her grandchild. The guards were embarrassed that she knew about the blow job and were afraid that they were going to get into trouble over it. They were both relieved when she told them to take Nolan to the shuttle port and place him in the pressurized cargo hold. They grabbed Nolan and started to march him to the shuttle, leaving Karen alone with her thoughts. She was tired and her job was hardly begun, she felt every one of her eighty-one years of age as she stood there.

But the job had to be done and there was nobody she trusted as well as herself to do what needed to be done. She worried about dealing with earth's gravity, after so many years at the space station in the asteroid belt under low gravity conditions and she was right to worry. She had to find her daughter and she had to avenge her grandchild, and save several worlds from self-destruction. She felt in her bones that this could be her last mission and she wanted so bad to go out a winner. She shook off her self doubts and walked toward the shuttle port.