L.S. Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of control and passion.
2.6k words
3.92
21.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

The next part of the story, which is less romance and naughtier. All parties are above the age of eighteen. And this is too everyone that doesn't believe that deserve better than they get.

*

After that night of passion and care that he treated you to, he kept it with little surprises: a flower here, a silly story, or a poem. It was kind of exciting to see what he would do next; if he would that romantic or more than naughty. Either way, you always could count on his kiss melting you and giving you that warm feeling in your stomach. The only thing is that makes you hesitate, is that he gets home before you and has time to plot and plan. So as you stick your keys into the door and unlock it, you try to sneak into your apartment. Mainly, just trying to see what, if anything he has planned. But the place is dark and quiet. Your two puppies come bouncing out to say hello and get some love from you. Eva and Layla snuggle against your legs and lick your hands as you pet them. You aren't sure where he is tonight but not really concerned you go through your routine: feeding the dogs, studying and doing some work at home stuff. After that is all done, several hours later, you are wondering what happened to him. The two of you had plans tonight and you were supposed to watch a movie together and he is never ever late or fails to call. He is just that type of polite guy which is unusual for the guys you date. Many of them are inconsiderate tool boys. You send a text to his cell but you here it chime in the other room.

Weird, I didn't think he left his phone here, you think to yourself.

You head into the bedroom, see his phone on the night stand and a note next to it. Going over and picking up the note, it has a sort message.

"Don't wait up, darling I am sorry but I will be late tonight," it says in his shitty handwriting.

You sigh and strip down; you glance at some of his stuff and right then a wicked thought crosses your mind. Grabbing a pair of his boxers and one of t-shirts you quickly dress in them. Enjoying the way his clothes feel and smell on you, you go back out to draw and chill. You let your mood and thoughts drift as you draw on one of your many sketch pads. It is crazy that you care about him, considering how you met but you can't help it and neither can he; both of you are completely insane for even considering this relationship on any kind of serious basis but as he said... there was obliviously something you both wanted, needed and found in each other. Smiling at the thought of him, you decide to go back to work. It isn't fun all the time but it pays the bills and it is something you can do from home. In fact it how you too met... online, you refrain from rolling your eyes but that is the truth. You stayed up late and chatted too many times to ignore the connection that formed but it had just started out a game and some distractions as you worked. You discovered a lot about him and yourself as you talked and one thing led to another and here you both are, trying something out. You worked but you couldn't help wishing that he was on with you to talk to and make it go faster but no you had to suffer through it alone. A few hours later and many, many rude people there is a knock at your door. Shutting down your computer, you peek through the peep hole to see his smiling face. He is almost always smiling or grinning; just a naturally happy person, why you aren't sure but you are jealous at times. You open the door and he steps in.

He reaches out and cups your face in his hands then proceeds to kiss you with such longing that it makes your body shiver. He pulls away after what seems to be an eternity and smiles at you.

"Hi darling, sorry I am late," he says still smiling, his deep green eyes reflecting an obvious desire for you," I had to find something but I got lost and it was a long day of wandering for me."

"Its okay, sweetheart, but did you find what you were looking for?" You say, resting your hands on his wrists.

"Oh everything I was and a couple of things I wasn't even searching for but the best part of the day was riding the trains around. Got to love a train," He says, smiling like a kid.

That happens to be one of the best parts of him is his almost child like glee and silliness. He is very much an adult but nothing seems to have squashed his enjoyment of the random and pointless. You forward and kiss him lightly on the mouth, soft and gentle. You slide your arms around him and pull yourself closer as his right hand runs through your hair and the left slides down your back. Your own hands struggle to pull him closer but the two of you are already melded together so you slide then under his shirt and rack your long finger nails across his skin. Abruptly, he breaks the kiss and his hands capture your wrists; pulling your hands away from his body, he stares into your eyes.

"What do you think you are doing darling?" He asks you, quietly yet firmly.

"Um...," you respond, you shiver slightly as you meet his gaze.

He smiles at you, impishly, and sweeps you up into his arms. He moves you to the couch and sets you on to it. Standing over you, he runs his fingers through you hair; his finger tips brushing gently across your ears. His touches sending sparks through out your body and you glance shyly up at him. It is almost disconcerting to meet his gaze; he brings a passion to your life that you never experienced before and it is almost unnerving to meet his desire filled gaze. You reach up and place your hands against his chest and slide them down his body; you bring them to rest on his belt. You glance at him shyly as you start to undo it; you barely get it unbuckled when he grabs your wrists.

"What do you think you are doing, darling?" He asks, almost in a growl.

You look away and you know that his mood is going to be fun tonight. He grabs your wrists and pulls your hands above your head. Reaching behind him, he pulls out a pair of handcuffs. You start to struggle but he pins you down to couch; you arms are trapped above your head as he puts the restraints around your wrists, locking them down. Keeping your hands above your head, he starts exploring your body with his free hand. Teasing you, running his hand across your breasts and down your stomach; he uses the cuffs to force you to lie down on the couch. His hands continue to tease and touch your body. His lips caress your neck, kissing and nibbling on your skin. He works his way down your neck and kisses the base of your throat. As he continues his exploration of your body, you start to squirm under his attention but you are trying to contain it because you know that will just encourage him to tease you more. You struggle to get your hands free so at least you can put your arms around him even while handcuffed. Wise to that little trick, he pushes your hands back down.

"Now, now, darling one, behave yourself or I will be forced to punish you," He says smiling at you.

Not really caring about that you lift your head and kiss him, trying to overwhelm his control with passion but he just kisses you back and never stops his tease.

"You look good in my clothes baby doll but I don't remember saying you could wear them," He tells you.

"I know but I wanted to be near you and you weren't here," you say, defensively.

"Awwww, that is so cute little one but still I think you need to be taught a lesson about ownership," He says grinning but managed to still sound stern.

He pulls the boxers off with one hand, not too gently. He, then, pushes your t-shirt up all the way over your head and to your bound wrists. You kick and struggle against both of these actions but he ignores your struggles only pausing to pin parts of you down with his own body. Naked before him, you bring your legs up trying to catch him and push him away from you or at least trap him some how. He ducks and dodges your legs and ends up pinning your legs down by the simple solution of sitting on you.

"You are really asking for a spanking darling, now behave yourself or I will," He says.

You are tempted to keep struggling just so he will spank you but instead you decide to play it meek until you have opportunity to turn the tables on him. You shiver at the look he is giving your naked body. His free hand traces your tattoo and then goes along the rest of your skin, his fingers following a pattern in his mind. He brushes your inner thigh and moves up it until gets close to your pussy which he jumps over to go down your other thigh. You let out a little sound of disappointment and squirm trying to get him to touch you there but he just smiles smugly at you and continues to run his finger tips along your flesh teasing his way upward around your nipples. You buck your hips as he caresses you trying to get him off and allow you end your delicious torment. His hand slides up to your throat and his hand rests gently around it as he pushes you down hard on the couch. You continue to struggle to get free but his hand tightens on your throat, lightly choking you until you settle back down.

"Behave!" he commands you as he points at you.

You attempt to bite his finger but he pulls it back so you settle for sticking your tongue out at him, knowing that will just further provoke him. Growling at you, he stands up and pulls you up off the couch. You are a little surprised by that but you try to press up against him and kiss him but you are pulled off balance by him, suddenly taking a seat. He pulls you down across his lap, belly down and ass in the air. His fingers tangle in your hair and pull on it as he settles you on his lap. You moan a little, unwilling as you feel his other hand caress your ass slowly; knowing that all too soon that caress will turn into pain, you tense up as his hand leaves. Bringing it down sharply, he spanks you hard. You gasp and shiver a little as he counts out his spanks. He alternates between hard spanks and soft taps; you never know which will land. His hand contacts your naked skin twenty times before soothingly touching your red and traumatized butt. The hand slowly sliding along your ass down your thighs and you shiver.

"Why did you do that?" you ask quietly.

"You know why and you know you enjoyed it baby," he replies.

"No, no I didn't," you state, knowing that you are lying to him.

His hand slides between your legs, stroking your dripping, wet, pussy. You are so turned on and you want him so badly but you know that he is control and you revel in it. Two fingers are pushed inside you as he pulls on your hair, making you gasp and shiver with pleasure as he teases your little pussy. You struggle to contain yourself at his touch and whimper as you get closer and closer to cumming but you know he will be mad if you finish before gives you permission. Suddenly he pulls his fingers out of you and lifts you up off him pushing onto the couch. Holding onto the handcuffs with one hand he finishes undoing his belt and pushes down his pants with the other, grins at you as he pulls out his hard cock and shows it to you. Grabbing your hair, he pulls your face closer to it and runs the head of his cock along your lips. You open your mouth and take him deep inside you, sucking and then teasing the head with your tongue. His hand in your hair, stroking your neck and your hair; you try to make lose that annoying self-control of his and just give you what you want. You fail. He pulls your mouth away and kneels down and kisses you softly. His lips are soft and sure against yours, making you moan into his mouth. He pushes you back and leans forward, kissing your inner thigh and working his way up to your pussy. You feel his hot breath go across your skin and then his tongue flicks out against your pussy. Then, his tongue goes inside while is lips rub against your clit as he probes your wet pussy with his tongue. You writhe against his face as he continues to lap and suck on your naughty place. He keeps teasing you with starting and stopping his pleasuring of your pussy. You try to grab his head with your handcuffed hands but he pulls on the cuffs keeping you under his control.

"Please sweet heart, I want you," You almost plead with him.

He looks up at you, smiling smugly as he pushes his fingers inside you. He stares into your eyes as his thumb strokes your clit as his fingers work in and out of you.

"Oh I don't know if I believe you," He says to you.

"Please baby, I want you and I need you. Please fuck me."

You gasp and shudder as he takes his time to play with your pussy. You barely can contain yourself as you close your eyes to concentrate on your own self control. His fingers disappear from your pussy and you feel his hard cock take their place inside you.

You moan and wrap your legs around him as he pushes himself deep inside you and then slowly pulls back out. He holds your hands above your head pinning them against the couch. His lips find yours as he thrusts himself inside you again and again. Pounding you into the couch you struggle to pull him deeper and closer to you. It is so much his actions and the control he exerts over you that brings you closer and closer to cumming.

"Please sir, may I cum?" you beg him.

"Yes, baby doll, cum for me," he tells you.

Almost with that statement, you moan and lock your legs around him; pinning his body against yours with him deep inside of you. Your orgasm ripples through you and you tighten up as you feel him his cum splash inside you; his cock jerking and he shudders as he kisses you with all the heat that is between you. Holding onto each other you slowly and deeply kiss until he frees your hands from the cuffs.

"You are such a good girl, darling," He says to you.

"Thank you, sweet heart," you reply.

He picks you up and carries you to your room.

"Now you can wear my boxers," he says smiling.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers