La Cubana Caliente

Story Info
She wanted to show her friend how good it should be.
8.7k words
4.65
32.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm at Tiny's. I just ordered my second drink, and I'm HORNY. Get over here NOW!"

I didn't have to ask, or even wonder, who's voice that was on the other end of the brief phone call.

Fran and I had been seeing each other for about three or four months, and she was becoming one of the wildest and horniest women that I'd ever known.

I also knew that Fran's tipping point was either her third or fourth drink, so I threw on some nicer clothes and drove the couple of miles to Tiny's as quickly as I could.

When I got there, I was surprised at how busy the place was for that early on a Friday evening. By that point, the after work crowd had usually headed home, and it was too early for the late-night partiers, but there was a good crowd there.

I quickly found Fran in the middle of a crowd of women and slowly made my way over.

As soon as I made it to the edge of her crowd, she saw me and squealed loudly.

"Kurt! You made it!" she yelled, as she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

I felt her large, soft breasts pressing into my stomach as she squeezed me in her arms.

"Hi sexy," I greeted her, giving her a kiss.

I looked around, and noticed that the entire crowd was made up of women, with the exception of one older man.

Fran slid her arm into mine and walked with me as I headed toward the bar.

I ordered myself a beer as Fran drank her Rum and Coke, and she stepped closer to me.

"I'm so fucking horny right now, I could scream!" she whispered to me. "I want to do you right here!"

I smiled at her and replied, "Oh really?", as I thought back to how much she had changed since we first met.

-------

I first noticed her at a local Cinco De Mayo celebration that my favorite Mexican restaurant had sponsored. I knew the owner very well, along with her husband, and was helping them consume a bottle of Cazadores Anejo as I looked over the scene.

I saw the cute, short Hispanic woman standing at the edge of the crowd, watching both the Salsa band and the dancers. She was swaying to the beat of the music, looking like she wanted to dance, but had no partner.

She was short and very curvy, with her long black hair flowing over her shoulders, wearing a flowery dress that came a few inches above her knees, her firm, bare legs ending in a pair of short heels.

Having spent quite a bit of time in both the Hispanic neighborhoods of Chicago and in Mexico and Central and South America, I knew that she was definitely Hispanic, but most likely not Mexican.

I watched her as she looked around, and we soon made eye contact. I smiled at her, and saw her smile as she looked away.

"She likes you," Maricela, the restaurant owner, told me. "She's cute!"

"That, she is," I agreed.

"Go talk to her," she told me. "She's single, and wants to dance."

I looked at Mari, and decided, "Ahh, what the hell! Why not?"

I can dance a passable Salsa, so I had little fear of making TOO much of a fool of myself in that department. I was more concerned about what her reaction would be, knowing that she was there with friends.

My fears turned out to be for nothing, as the cute little woman quickly agreed to dance.

I enjoyed watching her move as we danced the first few, up-tempo songs, and the fact that her dress rode up a few inches on her legs didn't hurt, either.

To my pleasant surprise, when the band switched to a ballad, she didn't hesitate to step into me and take my hand so we could dance to that one, also.

I slid my arms around her back and held onto her, enjoying how she felt in my arms, as we swayed to the slower rhythm.

"I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to ask me to dance," she told me, looking up at me. "I saw you looking at me, and kept trying to send you mental thoughts."

"So THAT'S why I suddenly felt the urge to dance!" I joked. "That explains it!"

The song ended a minute or so later, and she took me by the hand and led me to an empty table.

As we sat and talked, she told me that her name was Frances, and that she was from Cuba. Her father had been a diplomat for Castro, and was able to take his wife and three year-old Fran, with him on a trip to the U.S., where they defected.

As we talked, one of Fran's friends came up to our table and started talking to her in Spanish, telling her that they were leaving and asking if she needed a ride home.

When she asked her friend if they could stay just a little longer, I told Fran that I could give her a ride, if she wanted.

Fran looked at me, surprised. "You speak Spanish?"

"A little," I replied. "Enough to get myself in trouble."

Smiling at me, Fran told her friend that she had another ride home, and that she'd talk to her in the morning.

We continued talking for a little while longer, until the party started winding down. I took Fran home that night, and we wound up sleeping together after she pulled me into her apartment when I walked her to her door.

Fran proved to be a very enthusiastic, but basically vanilla, lover. She owned no lingerie or toys, or even any sexy underwear. After our first night together, she told me that she'd only done doggie-style a couple of times, and had never been on top. She'd never even had sex outside of the bedroom, except for a couple of times fooling around in the back seat of her boyfriend's cars as a teen.

Fortunately, she wanted to learn more, and I was the lucky one to teach her. It wasn't long before she had gotten rid of almost all of her bland, cotton undies and replaced them with varying colors of silk and lace, and some thongs. I also talked her into going toy shopping with me at an upscale shop near us that was owned and operated by women.

Once I got her to loosen up, she began taking things into her own hands. She would occasionally go out without any panties under her skirt, she would go braless when we went out together, although she still wore a jacket or a larger shirt over her T-shirt or tank-top, and we christened every room in her apartment at least twice.

One of the biggest surprises happened on her birthday, when she got drunk, which meant that she was horny, and told me that as much as she loved it when I slid a vibe in her ass, she wanted to feel my cock up there.

Before she met me, she told me that she had never even been touched back there by a man.

-----

"Yes! Really!" she breathed hotly. "It's a good thing that I decided to wear panties today. Otherwise, I'd be dripping down my legs!"

"Mmmm. I know just how to clean up something like that, too!" I teased.

"Stop it!" she replied, blushing slightly. "I'm already horny enough!"

"Well, let's finish up our drinks and get out of here," I told her.

"I've got to stay a little longer," she replied. "We're here for a retirement party for one of the ladies I work with."

"Ok. How much longer, do you think?"

"An hour, at the most," she said. "Do you see the tall, black woman with the grey hair?"

"Yes."

"Ok, that's Linda, and she's sleeping with the older guy in the crowd she's talking with, Eddie. They both think no one knows about it, but everybody does," she said.

"One of them will leave soon, and then the other will, about fifteen minutes later. I'm guessing Eddie will leave first, get a motel room, and then either call or text her with the room number, and then Linda will leave," she continued. "After she leaves, we can go."

"I have a nice buzz going right now, and while we're recovering from round one, we can get a good drunk on, and maybe I'll let you fuck my tight little ass," she added.

"That sounds good to me!," I told her. "Do you want to go to your place, or mine?"

"Mine," she answered. "It's closer."

"Ok," I laughed. "You really are ready to go, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Ok! I'll follow you. Just make sure you drive fast, so you don't have to wait any longer than necessary."

"I'll need a ride home, because I rode with someone else, and they already left," she responded, smiling.

I laughed, knowing that meant that she would be all over me once we got into my car.

Sure enough, about a half-hour later, Eddie, who was the department supervisor, made his good-byes, and fifteen minutes later, Linda got a phone call and then made her exit, saying that her daughter needed her to babysit. Fran then quickly said her good-byes, and we walked outside.

When we got to my car, I pinned her body up against her door and pressed myself against her as I gave her a long, hot, passionate kiss, and my hands softly slid up her sides from her thighs up to her chest.

"Oh my god!" she breathed, pushing me away. "Get in the car and let's get out of here before I attack you right here!"

"And that would be a bad thing . . . why?" I teased, as I reached around her to unlock her door. "It's been a while since we've played around in the backseat!"

"Ooohhh!" she moaned loudly. "As much fun as that would be, I'm in the mood for some toy play today, and they're all at home."

"ALL of them?" I asked, opening her door. I knew that she kept a small, silent lipstick vibe in her purse.

"Just drive!" she told me, exasperated, as she got into the car.

I stood and watched as she sat down, and her dress slid up her legs to just below her crotch.

"Damn!" I said loudly. "I do love those legs!" her legs were short, but very firm and shapely.

As soon as I started up the car, Fran leaned back against the door and slid her skirt up to her waist.

"You mean these legs?" she asked, dragging her fingers up along her inner thighs.

"Ohh, yeah!" I replied, watching as she slid her fingers closer to her panty-covered mound.

"Do you see how wet I am?" she asked, just before I pulled out of the parking spot.

I looked down again. She was wearing a pair of lacy black, high cut panties that barely covered her shaved pussy, and I could see the juices that had started to slicken her thighs.

"Oh yeah!" I said, watching her.

She moaned loudly as her hand slid over the wet spot on her panties and she started rubbing on her pussy as I pulled quickly out onto the street.

Fortunately, traffic was pretty light, so I was able to watch her out of the corner of my eyes as I drove. When I pulled up to the last light before her apartment, I heard her gasp loudly.

She had grabbed the front of her panties at the top and pulled them tight, so that the fabric slid in between her pussy lips.

I looked down and I could really see how wet she was as she kept pulling on her panties, rubbing the fabric against her clit. Her large, thick lips were shiny with her juices, and seemed to be getting wetter by the second.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, pulling on her panties faster and harder. "I need to feel your tongue on my pussy SO BAD!"

"We're almost there, baby," I told her.

"OHHHHH!" she moaned as I hit the bump at the bottom of the driveway leading into her building's parking lot, causing her hand to slide even harder against her pussy.

I pulled into an empty spot right next to her car, and we got out and held hands as we started quickly walking to her building.

Fran pulled me by my hand and led me quickly to her front door. As she looked through her purse for her keys, I stood behind her and pulled her hips toward me, pushing my pelvis toward her.

"Ohh shit!" she gasped, feeling my bulge pressing between her ass cheeks. "Give me a second. I can't find my keys!"

"Hurry up," I whispered in her ear, sliding my hands further around her waist. "I told you that your purse was too big."

Just as I heard her keys start to jingle, I slid my hands up and cupped her tits. I could feel her hard nipples through her dress and bra, and she moaned loudly as I squeezed them.

Fran leaned back against my chest for a second, sighing loudly, and suddenly dropped her purse and keys as I started to undo the buttons at the front of her dress.

"Shit! Damn it!" she moaned. I slid my hands back down as she bent over to pick up her things, and wrapped my fingers around her hips.

"Mmmm. Perfect!" I said softly, as I ground my bulge against her ass while she was bent over.

"Ohhmyygodd!" she moaned, quickly standing up.

Finally, Fran got her key in the door and opened it up. Grabbing me by the wrist, she pulled me in and shut the door behind me.

As soon as the door was shut, she pushed me up against it and kissed me.

As our lips locked, and our tongues danced, I slid my hands down to her soft, full ass and pulled her into me. Our hips bumped, and I pushed into her, pressing my hard cock against her stomach.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, pushing away from me. "I've got to have this, and now!"

Keeping me pushed up against the door, Fran slowly got onto her knees. She looked up at me with a burning heat in her eyes and she pulled my pants open, roughly sliding them down to my ankles.

"Ohh yesss!" she moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my hard bulge. "Oh, man, do I need this!"

She leaned in and started kissing the length of my shaft through my boxers as she reached up and slid her fingers in the waistband. Wrapping her lips around the head, she slowly started sliding my shorts down my legs.

Quickly releasing me from her lips, Fran pulled my boxers down to join my pants, still around my ankles, and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft.

"Ohh yeahh!" she moaned, kissing the tip of my rod and stroking the shaft. "I love your big, thick cock!"

I moaned loudly as she wrapped her lips tightly around my head again, and slowly slid them all the way down my shaft.

"Oh my god!" I gasped loudly, enjoying how good she had become at sucking my cock.

I grabbed a handful of her long hair in my hand and held tight to it, something I found out that she liked, as she started bobbing her head up and down my pole.

She slid her lips all the way back, releasing my cock from her warm lips, and stood up.

Stepping in to kiss me and pressing her tits against my chest, she wrapped her fingers around my rod again, squeezing it tightly.

"C'mon," she said, stepping away and pulling me by my cock. "I can't wait any longer. I need a good fuck right now. We can take our time next round."

She led me by my pole to her sofa and sat me down. As I scooted forward so my ass was at the edge, Fran lifted her dress and slid her panties down her legs.

I watched as she tossed her wet panties at the overstuffed chair at the end of the sofa, and she then straddled my legs.

We locked eyes as she held my cock and started to bend her legs.

I opened up the rest of the buttons on the front of her dress and slid it down her shoulders as she slid the tip of my cock up and down the moisture dripping from her slit.

Reaching around her back, I flicked open the clasp to her bra, and pulled her arms from it, freeing her tits.

I tossed her bra behind the chair that her panties landed on, and was pinching her hard nipples as her hot, wet lips started to open up and slide down over the tip of my shaft. Just as the head of my cock slid inside her, we suddenly heard a knock on her door.

"Shh," she whispered, as she slowly lowered herself down on my pole. "They'll go away soon enough."

I leaned in and kissed her nipples as I reached around and squeezed her ample ass while she slid back and forth on my shaft, and there was another knock, this time louder.

"Fran?" we heard. It was Patty, her friend and upstairs neighbor.

"Damn!" Fran grunted. "I know she knows I'm home. She probably saw my car. She won't go away!"

We both moaned as she stood up, and we started straightening ourselves up.

"Just a second." she said loudly, buttoning her dress back up as I pulled up my pants and tucked myself in.

I sat back down as Fran opened the door, and Patty was standing in the doorway.

"I've got to talk to you," Patty cried, walking in.

Patty was my age, twice divorced, a little on the chubby side, but very girl-next-door cute. She must have come right to Fran's when she got home, because she was still dressed for work, in a rather conservative dress and shoes, with her hair tied back.

Looking up, she saw me sitting on the sofa. "Oh. Hi Kurt," she mumbled. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here."

I knew that Patty wasn't crazy about me, because she and Fran used to go to church together every Sunday, until I came into the picture.

Now, Fran rarely went, telling me that she only really went with Patty to keep her company. Usually, Fran and I spent Sunday mornings sleeping off our activities from Saturday night.

"That's ok, Patty," I replied.

"What's wrong?" Fran asked.

Patty glanced up at me, before she started bawling her eyes out and looked at Fran.

"I broke up with Bob," she managed to finally get out.

I had met Bob a couple of times, and thought he was a pompous ass with a holier-than-thou attitude. He couldn't have a conversation without bringing up religion, and how everyone who didn't believe the way he did was wrong.

Fran hugged her and held her as Patty continued crying, and she looked over Patty's shoulder at me with an "I'm sorry. What can I do?" look.

"Do you want me to leave you two alone?" I asked, knowing that Fran was still as horny as hell, and would try to get Patty out quickly.

"No," Patty cried. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just wanted to talk to Frannie a second, and maybe have a drink. I could really use one right now."

"That's ok," Fran told her. "I think I've got some wine, if you want some."

"You don't mind?" Patty replied.

"Not at all," Fran told her, looking frustrated but trapped.

"I'll get the wine," I said, standing up. I saw Patty look down at my crotch briefly, and I heard a small gasp and a sigh.

I still had most of my hard-on, and tried to get out of there as quickly as I could.

"I'll help you," Fran said, as she led Patty to the chair at the end of the sofa . . . the same one that her wet panties had landed in.

I was opening a bottle of Merlot as Fran joined me in her kitchen. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "She's really broken up by this. I can't just kick her out."

"It's ok," I told her. "I understand. You're a good friend, and she needs you."

"I promise I'll get her out of here as quickly as I can," she said, sliding her hand over my still half-hard cock.

"Just don't get too drunk while you're talking to her. I don't want you passing out on me!" I teased.

"I promise," she said softly, squeezing my pole. "I'll have just enough to let you fill my tight little Cuban ass with this nice, fat cock. Just follow my lead with Patty."

I moaned softly at that thought, and she smiled at me as she took the wine glasses and walked back to join Patty.

I had to wait a minute before I walked out there, to let my cock shrink back down a little, and Fran teased me.

"C'mon, Kurt!" she said loudly. "These glasses don't do us any good without something to FILL them!"

I walked back out a minute later, and poured both of the women a glass of the red liquid. I sat down with a beer next to Fran, after Patty said that she wanted me to stay. She wanted a man's opinion, "As long as I was there."

She started telling us about her relationship with Bob. He apparently was a bit up-tight and very religious, using his faith as a reason not to do or like a lot of things that Patty did.

"Why did you stay with him for so LONG?" Fran asked, before I could.

"I thought there might be something there," Patty cried. "I'm not getting any younger, and I thought that I might be able to get him to open up by now."

"A good man would be able to get YOU to OPEN UP," Fran said, placing her hand on my thigh. "That's what Kurt did to me."

"So, what happened today?" I asked, as Fran started teasing me by slowly sliding her hand up and down my thigh.

"Oh, my gosh. I'm so embarrassed," she cried.

I sighed softly as Fran slid her hand up higher. I was starting to think that we were never going to get Patty out of here.