La Femme Amy

Story Info
Dad & Daughter see each other in a new way.
1.3k words
3.85
224k
17
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I reached for my stiff cock remembering the sights of last night. My daughter, Amy had had a slumber party to celebrate her eighteenth birthday and the house had been full of hot little girls who had no problems running around my house in their t-shirts and panties. I stroked my rock hard cock slowly thinking of that perky little redhead with the huge tits that, if I didn't know better, was flirting with me.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Robert, though most people call me Bob. I am the president of a small company that imports exotic beers and wines from around the world. My wife died when Amy was 11 and for the past 7 years I've devoted myself to giving her everything she could want. This, unfortunately, has not allowed much time for any romantic involvements and my only sexual experiences have been with high-class hookers when the need became too strong for me.

I moaned as a large drip of pre-cum oozed from the piss slit of my slightly above average cock. Damn but that little redhead was hot. If she weren't so young I would love nothing better than to slide my fat prick deep into that little red pussy. I stroked faster smearing the slick pre-cum over the head of my pulsating cock. I could feel my balls tighten as I fisted my cock wondering if that little redheaded bitch shaved her pussy.

I almost screamed when I shot my wad over my fist, my breath coming in hard pants when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Daddy?"

Oh shit... "Yes baby?"

"Are you alright?"

"Oh yes baby." I wiped off the globs of cum from my hand and laid the towel I had cum on last night over my hips and still hard cock and pulled the covers over myself.

"May I come in?"

"Yes baby, of course." I tried to pull some cover up to hide the tent my still rock hard cock made of the covers.

The door opened and she bounced into the room. Her breasts jiggling free under the t-shirt and the creamy white panties flashing as she jumped up on the bed. She threw her arms around my neck hugging me tightly, kissing me on the cheek. Her pert little breasts pressing against my arm only made my stiff cock pulse harder. Her nipples were hard and poking against my skin through the t-shirt. As she scooted closer her hip dragged softly across my stiff prick and for just a second I saw a look in her eye that I couldn't quite make out.

"What's up baby girl?" I groaned inwardly not believing I had just said that.

That look passed through her eyes again and she said, "I just wanted to thank you for yesterday. The girls loved the trip to the mall and the party last night. It was perfect and I love you very much for being here for me since mom died."

A large lump rose in my throat and she leaned forward, pressing those hard little nipples against me again she kissed me tenderly on the lips, just a soft peck that made me suddenly wish it was more. My eyes widened as she drew back. What the hell was I thinking? She was my daughter. Conceived by my seed. My own flesh and blood and yet here I was, my cock rock hard with her nipples pressed against my arm, her kiss firing a passion within me I had not known for 7 years.

She must have noticed the wide-eyed look on my face. She leaned forward again and softly pecked me on the lips and there was a glint in her eye as she hopped off the bed, her dainty hands went to her hips and she kicked her right hip to one side striking a very inviting pose, and said, "Things are going to be okay Daddy. I am the woman of the house now that I am all grown up."

Those creamy white panties flashed as she walked out the door her ass swishing from side to side in a way I'd never noticed before. Before the sound of the door even quit echoing in the room I was jerking my swollen cock off yet again as I thought lewd and wonderful thought about my sweet little daughter. The hell with the redhead Amy was the woman of the house.

For an old man of 40 years old I exploded a huge amount of cum for the second time in less than an hour. It had been many years since I had even been able to fuck after the first orgasm and certainly it had never been with thought of fucking my own sweet little girl.

Stretching out on my bed, the last of my friends gone, the sun streaming in through the partially opened window, feeling really this morning. Rolling over, pulling the stuffed teddy bear that Daddy gave me for my birthday, hugs it tight as I go back over the party.

Chuckling to myself as I remember the look on Daddy's face every time, Karen tripped by. She was flirting outrageously with him. She told me later that for an older man, Daddy was kind of hot. In fact a number of my friends thought he was hot looking. I'd never really noticed before.

This isn't getting the day started. I should go think Daddy for the party. Getting up and I headed to His room, knocked on the door.

"Daddy?"

Oh shit... "Yes baby?"

"Are you alright?" Hmmmm...Daddy sounds not quite like himself. I've heard that tone before. I really do hope he's okay. Thinking to myself as I nibble my lip.

"Oh yes baby."

"May I come in?"

"Yes baby, of course."

Opening the door and bounding in, taking a good look at Daddy. His face handsome, yes...tanned, dark haired with just a touch of gray, dark blue eyes....Yes, Karen was right He is kind of handsome.

"What's up baby girl?"

Seeing a look in Daddy's face as he said that...a concerned look bordering on puzzled flashes through my mind. Crossing to the bed, slips up on it and leans over to give him a peck on the cheek. Brushing his arm with my breasts a sensation courses through me, momentarily shocking me.

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday. The girls loved the trip to the mall and the party last night. It was perfect and I love you very much for being here for me since mom died." His eyes wide for a moment, I lean over to kiss him again, scooting closer. My hip brushed against his groin, something poking me. Again, that sensation rippling through me, the tight feeling in my groin nearly unbearable. Better get back to my rooms.

I crawled off the bed, my hands went to my hips and I assumed a very inviting pose without even realizing this was my daddy, and said, "Things are going to be okay Daddy. I am the woman of the house now that I am all grown up."

With that I turn and sashay out the room, closing the door. Forcing myself to walk slowly back to my room, my heart hammering in my chest. Reaching my room, I step inside and close the door. Crossing to my bed I plop down on it and slips the pillow between my legs squeezing it tight. The feelings between my legs were nearly unbearable. Thinking over what just happened. Karen was right. Daddy is kind of hot looking. But why did touching him make me feel like I do when Jack kisses me? Jack turns me on, but Daddy? Nah, it couldn't be. Could it? I wonder what it would be like to have him touch me like that? Wonder if I could get Daddy to? Chuckling as I consider this decide I'd better get the day started.