La Femme Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Both still resist the urge, for now.
2k words
4.14
103.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally spent when Allison finally left Sunday morning after brunch. Amy had kept to her room pretty much while Allison was in the house. I had started some lunch when she came into the kitchen wearing her usual around the house attire except she had shorts on instead of just her tee shirt and panties.

"Hi honey." I smiled as she went to the fridge.

"Hi Daddy." Her smile warmed my heart as she grabbed a soda out of the fridge and climbed into one of the bar stools. "That smells good. I am starving."

'Well you could have come down for brunch."

"Not while she was here, Daddy."

"Why not?"

"Cause."

"That is not an answer baby girl." I said sternly.

"Yes Daddy I know. It is because of who she is."

"Who she is?"

"Well, er, uh, em, more like, what she is."

"What do you mean what she is? Allison is a very nice girl and I enjoy spending time with her."

"Oh Daddy I didn't mean it like that. I am eighteen now Daddy and I do know about what happens between men and women. Mom's been gone a long time and you've always been here for me and well… I know she is your lover."

The doorbell rang at that moment and I realized my cock was rock hard. Amy slid off the stool and ran to the front door. She brought Karen back into the kitchen.

"Hey Mr. P. Gee something smells wonderful."

"Hi Karen. Nice to see you again."

"It's always nice to see you Mr. P." Karen winked slightly at Amy and I turned away to stir the food.

I swallowed stiffly as I spooned the food onto two plates and grabbed another for Karen. I filled the third plate with food and was very grateful for the cabinets that were between myself and the girls at the bar. I had a raging hard on and Karen's bikini under her tee shirt did little to help my problem. I slid the two plates up onto the bar and leaned over the cabinet on my elbows to eat my food and to hide the bulge in my shorts.

After we all finished they girls headed out for the pool and I went to my office and tried to do some work. It was extremely difficult because I could hear the girl's laughter from the pool. My cock raged and no matter how much I tried to concentrate on getting prepared for my meetings this coming week. I poured myself a shot of bourbon and quaffed it down but it did little to relieve my suffering.

The girls came inside and went up to Amy's room and I decide to watch some television but nothing it seemed could stop me from thinking about fucking my little girl and if truth be known that hot little bitch Karen too. The exertions of the past day or so combined with the whiskey took its' toll on me and I woke up well after midnight. The house was quiet and I went up to bed and slept the rest of the night.

All hell broke loose Monday morning and I worked late every night trying to put out the tiny fires that seemed to explode into forest fire size. I had everything put out by Thursday and decided to take Friday off since Amy was going to be away for the day. I got up early and saw her off and went out by the pool with the bottle of bourbon. I read a new spy thriller as I relaxed and jumped when the phone rang.

"Hello Sis. What's up?" I hadn't spoken to my sister in a week or so. "The cabin? This weekend? Yeah sure sounds great. I know Amy will be pleased. She asked me if we could go last week. Okay. We'll leave as soon as she gets home."

Amy was as I thought she would be overjoyed and quickly packed a few things for the weekend. I had a hard time concentrating on the drive as she wore one of her typical skimpy outfits. I was grateful she dozed for most of the trip. My sidelong glances at her as she slept and moved around kept my cock rock hard and my breath catching in my throat as I prayed for a glimpse of her body underneath.

Deciding to stay in my room trying to figure out why I feel like this. Why do I feel this way? Ever since I saw daddy with…Allison, I think her name is I've felt strange. The rubbing I did when I came in had done little to help. I could hear them, just barely. The long shower didn't help either but it at least drowned the noise.

Hearing a door shut; finally she's gone, now I can go down stairs. Smells like Daddy's making lunch.

Heading straight to the fridge, trying to avoid Daddy's gaze for the moment as a quick flashing thought of what Karen had said earlier and what I had saw comes to mind.

"Hi honey." I smiled as she went to the fridge.

"Hi Daddy." Her smile warmed my heart as she grabbed a soda out of the fridge and climbed into one of the barstools. Wondering what daddy would say if he knew what I was thinking. Trying to keep the thought of what it might feel like to have him do that to me from my eyes and face, "That smells good. I am starving." Smiling brightly.

'Well you could have come down for brunch."

"Not while she was here, Daddy."

"Why not?"

"Cause."

"That is not an answer baby girl." I said sternly.

"Yes Daddy I know. It is because of who she is." Wishing daddy would change the subject but recognizing that tone.

"Who she is?"

"Well, er, uh, em, more like, what she is."

"What do you mean what she is? Allison is a very nice girl and I enjoy spending time with her."

"Oh Daddy I didn't mean it like that. I am eighteen now Daddy and I do know about what happens between men and women. Mom's been gone a long time and you've always been here for me and well… I know she is your lover."

The doorbell rang at that moment and I realized my cock was rock hard. I hear the doorbell. Amy slid off the stool and ran to the front door. She brought Karen back into the kitchen.

Saying a silent 'thank you God' as I hear the doorbell as I head to the door…. Feeling grateful that Karen was there as we head back to the kitchen.

"Hey, girlfriend. I came to see if you wanna hang out by the pool." She asks.

"I thought you had to go to your Grammy's?" looking at her and wishing the tight feeling in my groin would go away.

"I did already." She replies as we enter the kitchen her jade eyes gazing at me a moment before turning to look at my father.

"Hey Mr. P. Gee something smells wonderful."

"Hi Karen. Nice to see you again."

"It's always nice to see you Mr. P." Karen winked slightly at Amy and I turned away to stir the food.

Trying hard not to blush and hoping daddy had not seen the look Karen had given him. I had seen her look that way at boys before.

After eating the delicious lunch that daddy had fixed, Karen heads to the pool as I run upstairs and change into my bikini quickly. Daddy had bought it for me. I was surprised that he knew what I liked, the bright purple looked good on me. Rejoining Karen by the pool.

"Your father is sooooooo hot" she utters with a giggle.

"Oh will you stop that. He's my father. Father's aren't supposed to be hot" blushing and glad Daddy had gone to his office instead of joining us. Not sure if I could have dealt with that considering all the feelings I had had earlier.

Laughing, "oh, girlfriend, you are a trip" Karen laughs "I wouldn't mind doing it with him, you know. I bet he's hung" she replies chuckling.

"Damn it, Karen, stop that. You are embarrassing me" swatting her playfully as images of Daddy's large, thick cock spring to mind along with the thought of what Karen would say if she knew I was thinking the same thing.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop……. For now anyway" she replies grinning.

The rest of the day goes by pleasantly enough, though every so often thoughts of Daddy with his lover and cock slipping in and out her comes to mind. Finally, unable to stand it, dives into the pool to do some swimming while Karen continue to sun herself.


The week goes well, though Daddy has to stay late at work several nights. Thanking god for this bit of respite simply goes about all the little chores that need doing. Wednesday night, Janie calls and wants to know if I want to picnic on Friday. Thinking that might be good says yes. Letting Daddy I won't be home till late on Friday.

Friday rolls around finally, "Daddy, I'll be home around 7:30. You take care of yourself. I made you some lunch and put it in the fridge." Giving him a hug as Janie honks the horn.

"Okay, Baby girl. You have a great time." He replies.

Glancing up at him a moment before I head to the door having heard a strange note in his voice, "Dad…" again the horn, sounding annoyed intrudes. "Love you" runs to the car.

"Hi, Janie, You sound in hurry" jumping into the car as I toss my pack in the back.

"I'm late, Gotta pick up my cousin, Sharon."

"Ah okay" replying.

Later that night as I come in, heads into the living room where Daddy is watching TV. "I'm home, Daddy." I hug him and give him a peck on the check, his scent filling my nose.

"I see that, have a good time?"

"Yeap. I did." Grinning as I plop down next to him.

"Oh, your Aunt called. We are all going up to the cabin this weekend."

"YIPPEE!!! I'll go pack now" jumping up and running upstairs. "I'll be ready in a few" Hurrying tomy rooms, tosses a few things in my pack and flies back down, "I'm ready"

Chuckling at how quick she was heads out to the car with her.

Settling in on the passenger side as we head to the cabin…. The lateness and full day, falls asleep.

"Wake up, babygirl. We are here."

'Wha…. Wha…."Rousing sleepily to daddy's gentle nudge. "ooohhhhhh we're here" rousing quickly gets out and grabs My pack just as Morgan comes bouncing out from the cabin, her long braid flying behind her.

"Bout time you two got here. Mom was beginning to worry. Hi, Uncle Bob"

"Hi, yourself. Blame this one. She got home later than I thought." Daddy said chuckling.

"Oh will you two stop it, I wasn't that late getting home" hugging Morgan. Heading up to the cabin with her and Dad just as the door opens and quite possibly a god walks out. "Who's that?" whispering to Morgan.

Chuckling "That's Sean. Ain't he a dream? He's Chris's friend from college. Come on I'll introduce you." She replies bounding up the steps, that blond braid swinging behind her. "Sean, this is my Uncle Bob and Amy."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir" he replies holding his hand out to daddy.

"Nice to meet you, Sean." Shaking his hand.

Nearly melts as he turns those black eyes of his on me, "And a pleasure to meet you. Morgan was telling me all about you, but she failed to tell me how great you look" He says with a brilliant smile.

"Um.oh…. Thanks. Nice to meet you, too, Sean" blushing slightly as I glance sideways at Daddy, noticing a momentary flicker of something in his eyes but not what.

"Hey, get in here and let's get this weekend started," My aunt calls from inside. Glad for the interruption as I try to figure out what Daddy's look meant.