La Petit Mort

Story Info
The last orgasm.
3.2k words
4.33
35.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently she walked down the boarding ramp, painfuly tugging at her carryon reluctantly in tow as tears streamed down her flushed cheeks. Purposely she lowered her head passing by the flight attendants gathering just inside the open hatch. Tears continued to spill as she trudged down the narrow isle to seat 20A. She let out a peep nudging her computer bag onto the aisle seat before bending over to callapse the carryon's handle before struggling to lift it up and into the overhead compartment.

"Here Dear...Allow me." A deep voice sounded, coming to her rescue as large hands slipped between hers... taking the luggage, pushing it into the open space above her.

She managed to mumble a barely audible 'thank you' as she squeezed through the narrow opening between the seats, settling in beside the window, stowing her computer bag beneath the seat in front of her before directing her numb gaze out the half blinded portal while the other passengers began filing in. She was in a troubled world of her very own, unaware of the gentleman that took the seat beside her.

Her tormented mind continued to play the same scene over and over and over again. She could not turn it off, alter its outcome or make it go away. Her body was trembling uncontrollably, her breathing was ragged and labored. She felt as though she were about to expire right then and there.

"Are you all right Dear?" A deep voice asked as a comforting hand came to rest on her trembling arm.

She gasped and flinched at the weight upon her before looking over at the stranger.

He was reaching down into the pocket of the seat before him withdrawing a small white bag. Shaking it open he brought it to her face.

"Breath into this Dear.." He ordered as he gently pressed it to her face, sealing it over her panting mouth.

She fought his help, taking perhaps three more short pants before her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Her beautiful, young body went limp as her lifeless frame slumped over onto the stranger.

He gently propped her up, placing her head back between their seats, taking her sleeved wrist in his hand to check for a pulse but the material was to thick to detect one.

Suddenly he was transported into a steam filled bathroom, standing just inside the sealed doorway watching this beautiful creature in all her nakedness. Her lovely round buttocks pooching out, knees bent, shapely thighs flexed and trembling, leaning forward over the sink, shivering before a half open medicine cabinet.

A blood speckled razor blade lay fallen on the floor. Splattered droplets of blood dotted the cold white tile beneath her dainty pacing feet. Her tightly drawn stomach was niching, straining to silence her sobs.

The image of abandonment and rejection written upon her hollow face reflected in the cabinet mirror as she looked up. Her entire body shivered and trembled as her scarlet red life-force flowed mercilessly into the basin from the gashes in her wrists.

"Open this fucking door before I break it down!" Screamed a drunken voice from the other side of the locked barrier.

A look of terror filled her eyes as final tears streamed down her death white cheeks. Her blood soaked hands left a trail over the counter as her body went limp, slumping to the floor like a piece of discarded cloth. Blood continued to flow , following the grout in the tile as her beautiful lifeless flesh lay there in a heap...

Her body suddenly stirred, pulling him back. She moaned soflty as her crystal violet eyes drifted open. Her pale flesh was covered with tiny beads of perspiration.

"I am so sorry," she whispered, pulling her arm away from him as color rushed back into her pale cheeks.

"No problem my Dear." He said as he adjusted himself in his seat, fastening his belt. "Perhaps you should fasten yours." He whispered in a fatherly tone as he tucked the white bag into the pocket of the seat in front of her.

Reluctantly she fumbled with the ends of the belt. It was obvious from her wimpers and groans that the task was causing her distress.

Once again the stranger came to her rescue. Reaching over and grasping the ends he quickly had the buckle secured.

"Thank you.." She whispered as her lips formed what he perceived to be a soft smile.

He gave her an acknowledging grin and a quick tilt of his head before reaching for the inflight magazine in the pocket before him.

She felt comfortable knowing he would soon be occupied reading and not speaking to her, asking prying questions.

Closing her eyes she settled back into her seat anxiously awaiting the plane leaving the ground and reaching the ten thousand foot alttitude where she could take out her laptop computer and find solace in what she did best... Create stories! Her mind was churning, her body trembling, her wrists aching as she nervously fidgeted in her seat.

"Miss, Can I get you anything? A pillow perhaps." The petite brunette flight attendant asked leaning into the cramped row of seats.

Startled, Sarah's eyes popped open. She suddenly realized the seat beside her where the gentleman was seated was empty. "Uhh..Uhhh...." she stammered, "No not really."

The attendent smiled, turning to leave when Sarah called out, "Could you let me know when I can bring my laptop out?"

"Certainly. " The perkey attendant answered with a wink as she saundered down the aisle peeking into laps, checking for fastened belts.

Sarah leaned towards the window, blankly staring out as the Pilot announced, "Flight attendants please be seated for take off." Sarah closed her eyes. The engines roared as the plane taxied out to its position on the runway. Soon they were airborne. Sarah gave a deep sigh of relief, slowly loosening her grip on the arm rests. Her hands tingled like pins and needles as the circulation rushed back into her unclenching fingers.

"It's all right Dear," A deep voice sounded reassuringly.

Startled again, Sarah's eyes popped open to find the same gentleman seated beside her. She smiled, nervously straightening up in her seat, letting out a squeek as the weight of her small frame came down hard on both wrists. She twisted towards the window, her face contorting in pain as a firey heat surged to the fresh wounds hidden beneath her sleeves. The tingling sensations told her her liquid lifeforce was seeping through the bandages.

"Just relax my Dear... just relax..." The same soothing voice whispered as he leaned over, placing his strong hand on her left knee, giving it a gentle pat. "Just relax... Close your eyes...Let your mind fill with happy... soothing... thoughts... Just relax..."

She obediently closed her eyes, listening to his hypnotizing, measured voice, obeying his every word. Soon the surging heat began to subside. Her body felt almost weightless as if she were lifting out of her seat.

"Just relax... Keep those beautiful... heavy... eyes... closed Sarah... Just relax.."

"Sarah?" her mind struggled hearing her name as she tried to open her eyes.

"You do not want to open your eyes... You are totally relaxed... totally relaxed..."

Sarah drifted off... to sleep or so she thought, experiencing a total sense of calm that she had never felt before.

She envisioned herself lying naked on a blanket of thick velvety grass, gazing at her own rippling reflection on the pool's surface. Hearing a rumbling, churning, almost thrashing sound she looked up to see a cascading water fall not fifty feet away. The water was hurling down in wide sheets over protruding moss covered rocks as it made its way to the pool below. A thick mist was spraying out swirling in all directions. The warm afternoon sun was filtering through the miniscule particles creating a miriad of radiant color.

Sarah felt her nipples harden as the tiny beads of moisture settled upon them. Softly she cupped her beautiful ample breasts giving her jetting buds a gentle squeeze as a smile crossed her face. Easing back into the long grass she splayed her thighs open wide, slowly moving her hands down her stomach, over her narrow runway of fluffy fur leading to her secret garden. Tenderly she carressed her womanhood, already moist with her sweet nectar. She laid there masterbating with abandon, teasing the soft pink pedals between fingers and thumbs. Her body began undulating in rythmn with her fingers as they sunk inside her weeping garden. Her beautiful face smiling as her hands brought pleasure to her openness. Soft sensual moans were escaping her pursed lips...

"Miss, You may use your laptop now!" Screamed in Sarah's ears as her eyes sprang open.

The attendant was already moving down the aisle as Sarah looked beside her. The gentleman had once more left his seat.

Sarah released her safety belt and carefully leaned forward pulling the bag out from beneath the seat, positioning it between her open legs on the cramped floor in front of her. She struggled with the center zipper trying to get to her laptop.

"Dammit.." she cried out in frustration as the zipper continued to fight her efforts. Luckily the drone of the engines concealed her verbal impatience from nearby passengers. In the position she was in her wrists were beginning to throb as gravity was drawing blood to her hands.

"Here, allow me." Strong hands were slipping between hers grasping the catch on the zipper, effortlessly pulling it open.

Still bent down, Sarah looked over finding herself face to face with the gentleman once more seated beside her.

Why had she not noticed before how handsome he was? His eyes were the deepest shade of sparkling green she had ever seen. His thick raven hair, silver at the temples framed a flawless face. He had high cheekbones, a narrow sloping nose, a neatly trimmed silvery mustache adourning his soft curvy upper lip, a prominant jawline and a gorgeous cleft in his chin. His complexion was so smooth, looked so soft she had a sudden uncontrollable urge to touch him!

"Go ahead..." He said with an approving smile as if he had read her thoughts.

Without hesitation she obediently did. A warmth raced through her body as her soft hands tenderly cupped his handsome face. As her fingers and thumbs gently mulled his cheeks her flesh began to tingle as if she were plugged into an electric current. The hair on the back of her neck was standing up, her nipples were jetting straight out, threatening to pop open the buttons on her snug blouse! Her heart was pounding, her breathing labored.

His smile widened as he watched her body obediently respond to his earlier suggestion.

"Good girl." He said cupping his hands over hers bringing them both up to a sitting position. Taking her hands from his face he eased her comfortably back into her seat.

Her breath was returning as her body relaxed conforming to the cushions.

He leaned back down, reaching inside her bag, returning with her laptop in hand. Carefully he lowered the tray in front of her placing the computer on it before leaning back into his own seat, rebuckling his belt.

Looking over to Sarah he whispered, "Need a buckling girl?"

Her sex broke out in a rash of tingles. She could feel her honey nectar trickling through her velvety inner canal. Soon the evidence of her arousal would be leaving its mark in the crotch of her clinging stretch pants. Her labia was swelling as she felt the material tightening, penetrating between her soft moist folds of puffy flesh. Her face was flushing a bright red as she drew her hands down to her groin to conceal her excitement.

"Let me help you girl," he said, leaning over reaching across her lap searching for the end of the belt. She found herself lifting her hands to the arm rests allowing him access. His large hand brushed over her mound as he grasped the end, pulling it back towards him. She flinched at his touch. Her sex was twitching undauntingly! Her nipples were so hard and taut she felt as though they were about to explode off her breasts.

The clanking sound of grinding metal clasping shut sounded over the groan of the plane's engines.

"Good girl.." he said with a smile as he eased back into his seat, plucking the inflight magazine back out of the pocket before him.

Everytime he spoke the word 'girl' to her her pussy would rage with a firey sensation she had never experienced before. Feeling her juices seeping out of her...knowing they were pooling beneath her on the seat was embarrassing. She was to embarrasssed to even look over at him. She didn't know what to do. Her hands were trembling as she opened the lid of her laptop. Perhaps if she worked on her story it would take her mind off her arousal. She placed the attached headset over her ears just as the computer sounded, announcing its readiness. The screen soon lit up with a beautiful image of Sarah coming into focus. She was very proud of the naked image of herself displayed as her background.

"Miss... Miss.." The flight attendant's voice raised in volume, " Girl?"

Suddenly Sarah's sex began tingling again. Pulling her headset away from her ears, she looked towards the aisle to see an athletic looking male flight attendant leaning into her empty row asking if she wanted anything to drink.

Confused, Sarah shook her head 'No'. "Where has the man seated beside me gone now?" She wondered. Positioning the headset back over her ears she returned her attentions to the keyboard. She pressed the key that engaged the Cd player and soon classical music was flooding her senses. "AAaaahhhhhh.." she sighed easing back into her seat, closing her eyes. Ravel's 'Bolero' was filling her ears and she loved it. Her thoughts soon wandered back to the very first time she heard this piece.

It was at her college professor's home. He taught daytime voice and diction classes at the local junior college, but at night he taught a private group of hopeful students the fine art of 'acting'. She was told she had natural talent and if properly coached would be a truly wonderful actress one day. The class went well. She gave a strong emotional performance of a woman struggling with the loss of a brother. After class her professor asked if she wanted to stay to chat about it. He had a few ideas he wanted to share with her. He was a Napoleonic Brandy conniseur and said he thought she would enjoy it, offering her a snifter. She sat sipping as he went to the stereo to play some background music. That was when he played 'Bolero' for her. She does not know if it was the Brandy or the music but she awoke the next morning cuddled in bed beside him. His masculine arms wrapped around her small frame. Her body was tingling much the way it did a few minutes ago.

Suddenly, without warning a chill streaked through her. Her eyes popped open. She was gasping for breath.

The man seated beside her was raising the same white paper bag to her mouth. "Breath... slowly... Sarah..." He instructed holding it firmly in place. This time she breathed as he directed her to. She felt a calm just hearing his voice. Soon her breathing returned to normal as he removed the bag from her face with an acknowledging smile.

She sat back. Her thoughts were racing in every which direction. Why did she keep hyperventilating? Who is this man? What is his name? Why does hearing the word 'girl' ignite my pussy? What Did happen at that professor's house that night?....Her head was spinning as the man seated beside her rested his hand on her arm.

"Beautiful image Sarah... All shall be known to you in due time girl," He said smiling as he looked away from her screen, drawing the magaizine in front of his face as he withdrew his touch.

Sarah's face was flushing at his comment about her photo, her sex was tingling again, yet she felt a calm as she directed her attentions back to her computer screen. She smiled to herself clicking on the icon that held the story she was presently working on.

She was happily typing away... every so often stopping to give her wrists a gentle shake.

The time always flew by quickly during her flights when she worked on her story writing. Over the seats in front of her she could see a handsome young male attendant saundering up the aisle. She purposely clicked 'close' to remove her story from the screen, bringing up her beautiful naked image. When he was close to her row she called out.

"Excuse me.." Her faint pixie voice rang out.

He flashed a big toothy smile looking over to her, "Ya Girl. Ya need somethin?" Seeing her naked image displayed on the laptop screen, his cheeks flushed dark.

Her sex felt on fire. A shiver raced up from her groin straight to her jetting nipples! She felt her mouth drop open. He was the most gorgeous black man she had ever seen! She was so engrossed in his features she hadn't noticed the man seated beside her had left his seat again! "Gee, he must have a small bladder," she thought.

Her sex was shivering inside her tight pants as she stammered," Per haps a glass of water?"

"Sure Girl. Be right back," He answered as he bounced down the aisle to retrieve her request.

She cupped her face in her hands as her sex tingled and shivered. She felt more of her honey nectar seeping through her lace panties. If she heard the word 'girl ' one more time she was going to cum right then and there. She just knew it!

"g i r l ...." The man seated beside her whispered in a playful tone.

Her pussy exploded in a fireworks of electrical impulses. Bolts of energy streaked through her convulsing chamber radiating out in every direction. She felt like a bursting star. Every fibre of her being pulsating with released energy down to her toes, out to her fingertips! Her woman juices were so abundant she had the sensation of wetting herself! Her head flailed back against the head rest as her eyes clenched shut. Her gutteral moans were muffled by the drone of the engines as she rode the wave of her orgasm while twitching and jerking in her seat.

What a truly beautiful site she was. Her body was aglow. She looked like an ascending angel.

Her glazed eyes slowly opened... focusing on the gentle face of the handsome gentleman seated beside her.

"You have waited a very long time for that haven't you Sarah?" He whispered with an acknowledging smile.

She gave him a puzzled look... but then all of a sudden everything was clear to her. She knew who he was, why he was here. And she knew she was now ready...

"She was sooo beautiful and what a talented writer. What a shame..." The director said reverently, closing the casket as the final onlooker filed out of the funeral parlour.