La Playa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
284 Followers

As I described each proclivity a different member of the staff raised their left arm to display the described combination of bands, highlighted by a sharp white spotlight. Julie and Marc were sliding wet lips up and down either side of my cock like they were trying to tag team some crazy two-sided harmonica. "One of each, blue and pink, means you are bi-curious, two blue and one pink means you are bi with het leanings, two pink and one blue means bi with gay/les leanings."

I slumped fully down on the stool and moved my own hands to my nipples as Marc swallowed my shaft. Around the room I could see a wide variety of caresses, masturbation, and groping moving like a tide through my guests. "Two of each means you are truly and firmly bisexual." With this I raised my own left arm for the spot, put my right hand behind me on the stool for support, and felt my knees begin to tremble as Julie sucked a ball hard on Marc's upstroke.

"We also have some special bands. Red along with any combination of other bands means that you are monogamous with the partner who accompanied you to the island. We have three couples with us this week who are choosing this option, and I encourage you to respect their limits. Black bands along with any combination means you are a top, whether in BDSM or same-sex encounters and Purple denote bottoms." My breathing was becoming ragged, but I was determined to time this right. After all, this was my premiere as well as my resort's.

Around the room the various tableaux continued to develop and quicken. "Combination black and purple designates you as a switch." Again, I held my own arm aloft. Marc knew the desired timing and changed to sucking my balls while Julie took over a furious pace of sucking my shaft. Rehearsals had been hell but I insisted on making sure we got it right. "And the beauty of this system is that you can change anytime you want. I encourage you to let go your last inhibitions, explore the breadth and depth of your desires, and develop and deepen the trust and honesty you share with your partner. According to your personality profiles, everyone here is not only open but eager for new experiences. Take advantage of the most professional staff of practicing hedonists on the planet as both learning opportunities and inspirations."

A woman keened out her orgasm as her partner's fingers, a beautiful blonde guest wearing a see-through white blouse and a nearly non-existent leather skirt, assaulted her clit. "And join me in the beginning of one of the greatest sexual experiments in history. Welcome to La Playa, I hope you enjoy your evening and the rest of the week as much as I am!"

With that I slumped fully back on the stool and Julie took my cock in her hand. With three firm, expert pumps of her fist she brought me to orgasm as I screamed my pleasure, directing the jets of cum on Marc's smooth chest. This set off a ragged ripple of cums and cries from the various staff groupings. To my right on the floor Steph grabbed Roberto's cock which had grown to a prodigious ten inches and directed his cum towards the mouth of a man whose mistress/wife had quietly asked the pair to drench during my talk.

Master Paul let loose with huge ropes of cum onto the breasts of one of the subs, who Mistress Anjali nearly tackled in a quest to eat the savory liquid. Annie at the back of the room let loose a huge stream of girl cum, drenching John's face as he furiously licked her clit and finger-fucked her ass. The ripple grew to a wave as the rest of the staff and more and more of the guests signaled their release. A high pitched howl seemed to rise up out of a Rubenesque woman near the veranda doors. Event Services turned on the ballroom light show to heighten the total effect.

I joined Julie in eating my own cum off of Marc's chest as we lowered him to the floor. Julie immediately mounted him and grabbed my cock to suck it back to hardness. She clearly wanted a DP with as many people watching as possible. As this first wave of group orgasm slowly subsided Event Services brought the regular house lights back on, still at a low but clear level and I looked around the room. I saw faces in various stages of rapture, delight and joy. Intimate glances were exchanged between spouses and partners. The newly wed couple were liplocked as the young bride, her legs wrapped around her standings husband's waste, rocked slowly up and down. And with a completely satisfied grin I turned my concentration fully to the lovely lips of this insatiable redhead as my cock stiffened, determined to give her the best ass fucking of her life on stage before the 100 greatest swingers in the world!

Fog43
Fog43
284 Followers
12