La Playa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"Hear, hear," several people agreed as the group raised their glasses and drank.

"My friends," Steve chimed in, "I want you all to know how pleased I am to be able to share this success with you, and how much I appreciate your confidence and faith. However, my toast is to the raison d'etre of La Playa: to sex!"

"To sex!" the entire group parroted and drained their glasses.

"Now, here comes dessert!" Julie said with glee as several burly waiters rounded the corner carrying two tables. Each table was topped with a nude body, one a gorgeous young blonde woman and the other an equally appealing mulatto male.

As the tables were placed in the center of the veranda, the guests found that these two voluptuous bodies were decorated with desserts and toppings. The woman was covered with chocolate pastries, brownies, petit fours, whipped cream and various sauces. The man was decorated in a variety of sliced fruits. He sported an impressively erect nine inch cock, which was wrapped in pineapple slices.

The guests "oohed" and "ahhed" appreciatively, but quickly noticed that there were no plates, serving, or eating utensils.

"Tonight, we take 'a la carte' to a whole new dimension, folks," Julie said with a smile. "You don't have to bob for apples, but you can only use utensils covered with human skin. Can anyone else do this?"

She lifted her leg like a ballerina, grabbed the top pineapple slice while rubbing the hard cock it surrounded between her toes, and deftly lifted it off to rest on the table edge. Then she calmly picked it up with her fingers and daintily took a bite, while her other hand squished into the chocolate sauce covering the man's left nipple.

Steve provided a second example, first licking some raspberry sauce off the woman's right breast, then bending down to take a bite from the extra-long chocolate éclair which jutted from her pussy.

There were giggles and guffaws. Everyone saw that this "dessert" was meant not so much as a capstone to a delicious repast, but to set the mood of playfulness for the rest of the evening. Everyone quickly got into the swing, and soon there were a dozen sticky bodies and faces covered in a variety of sweet flavors, licking not just the "desserts," but each other, as well.

Suddenly Roxanne exclaimed, "Oh, look!" and pointed toward the east.

The moon seemed to have grown several sizes, and was now a brilliant white shining down on the revelers.

"La Bella Luna!" said Steve, quoting a line from one of his favorite movies. The sight had a mesmerizing effect, and the entire group drew together as they gazed to the east.

With that, he grabbed Julie by the hand, ran to the edge of the veranda, and jumped... into the infinity pool built into the side of the hill, pulling Julie along. She was thrilled to know he'd chosen her as his first sex partner of the evening, something he normally reserved for an honored guest, and was already pressing her body against his, feeling his cock reach full erection against her belly as they rose above the surface.

The other guests were following suit, simultaneously washing off the sweet stickiness of dessert and choosing partners to dull the knife-edge of lust that had been building all evening.

As they moved to shallower water, Julie wrapped her legs around Steve's waist. He stopped for a moment, lifted his cock to her opening, and thrust forward. She let her head fall back, released her arms around his neck, and floated like a water nymph, moaning and cooing as this - perhaps the world's most experienced and knowledgeable lover - used the buoyancy of the water to direct his cock to the greatest advantage inside the sheath of her cunt.

Steve moved not only his hips, but also used his arms to thrust Julie's entire body back and forth. Knowing that they both needed that initial release to settle into a night of unhurried lovemaking with ten like-minded hedonists, Steve steadily increased the pace as the moon highlighted the bronzed wetness of Julie's skin beneath him.

She was contracting her cunt muscles with each thrust, truly milking the love philter from the pulsing appendage buried in her pussy, moaning louder and rolling her head from side to side, completely dependent upon her lover both to avoid drowning and for her pleasure, but trusting fully that he would fulfill her needs and protect her at the same time.

Steve began to grunt almost musically with each thrust. He was focused on the motion and waves produced by the rocking of Julie's breasts in the water, oblivious to everything save his and his lover's pleasure. Fucking faster and harder, he struggled to keep the right grip and the proper angles to massage both the head of his dick and her G-spot as they thrashed in the water.

"Yes!" was all Julie needed to say, as her longtime lover brought her to the brink. He knew exactly what to do, and with a special roll of his hips took her over the edge, releasing his own flood deep into her womb over and over again.

Both lovers were yelling incoherently, and this set off a chorus of answering cries as other people reached similar climaxes. There would be time for subtle sexual games later. Right now, the entire group was enveloped in each others' carnal lust, releasing that lust to the heavens with moans, cries, and sighs. Julie's body was quivering. She had been surprised to feel the extremely intense spurt of Steve's cum on her cervix, and this thought had pushed her into a quick and powerful series of building orgasms, one, two, three... four, and then she felt truly, physically drained.

Steve thrust one last time, and lifted the beautiful blond back into an upright position, with his cock still buried in her pussy and showing no signs of deflating, despite the intense orgasm he had just experienced. He kissed her long and hard, tongues fighting and hands roaming. Then pulling back, he dove for the tits he had watched bouncing in the water, and sucked greedily on each nipple.

Steve felt her hand on the back of his head, caressing and expressing the deep affection she felt. He looked up and said, "Thank you, lover, your paycheck next week will include 10,000 private shares of our little company. You are now my business partner, my lover, and my friend. I hope the last stays the most important for both of us."

Julie, normally an urbane and witty conversationalist, could only smile intensely as the tears rolled from her eyes. She leaned back in and kissed Steve saying, "Thanks, boss. You sure know how to make a girl happy! Let's find you one of these big dicks. I want to see you get what you deserve: a royal butt fucking!"

With a laugh and a smile the pair stepped up out of the pool to the towel shelf and lovingly dried each other.

The other couples and trios separated as they finished their post-orgasmic caresses and began to step out of the water as well. In addition to the towels on the shelf, there were a number of brushes and combs on a table, thoughtfully preparing for guests with wet heads to comb out their tangled strands.

Herb and Roxanne bypassed the table, towing the submissive Sarah and Jonathan to the outdoor shower, and commanding them to clean their bodies and service their genitals.

Cary was the first reveler to approach the towels, and Steve and Julie grabbed fresh linens and patted him down from both sides.

"Hey, Cary," Julie said with a smirk, "want to be the first guy to fuck the richest ass on the island tonight?"

Cary lit up like a kid at Christmas. "Sure," he said, "especially if you're part of the deal."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she replied. "Say, Jeff, I'm organizing a gang bang of Steve's ass. Want some?"

"It'd be my pleasure. Do you think he might like to return the favor as well? My ass has been feeling pretty empty lately, if you don't count Penny's keeping it nice and loose with her strap-on."

"If I know, Steve, I'm sure he'll be more than obliging. Just look at how nice he's being to Cary," replied Julie.

Steve and Cary were in a passionate embrace, tongue kissing and fondling each other's cock. Katherine and Scarlett provided a distaff mirror image of the gay male embrace, with Katherine roughly squeezing and pinching Scarlett's heavily enhanced mammaries.

Randy was being surprisingly polite to Penny for the type of horn-dog everyone knew he was, leaning down to carefully dry her pussy with a fluffy towel and blowing on her clit. Penny had worried at first that she had drawn the short straw among the women, and had hoped to hook up right away with Julie, but she was pleasantly surprised at what a considerate lover Randy had been so far.

"Okay, you two, let's take it to the playroom," Julie said as she broke up Steve and Cary, then grabbed Jeff by the dick to lead him toward the great room.

Once inside, she wasted no time and dropped to her knees on one of the large futons, near a table stocked with lube. She took Jeff's luscious seven inches into her mouth right down to the root and sucked hard.

Jeff's cock instantly ballooned to its hardest, and she grabbed the shaft and pumped it expertly. Cary and Steve walked up, and she gave Cary the same treatment while Steve grabbed a tube of lube and squirted a gob on Jeff's fingers saying in a low voice, "Get me ready," then dropped to his knees.

Jeff bent down, squeezed more lube directly onto Steve's rosebud, and slid a finger smoothly in to the second joint. This was an ass that was used to penetration, so Jeff immediately added a second finger and began a rotating motion. Steve's sphincter responded well, and he breathed deeply to relax himself into the bottom role. Jeff put a third finger into Steve's ass, and briefly wondered if this guy could take a fist, but didn't have time to add a fourth as Julie pulled Cary into position behind Steve after having sucked him to raging hardness.

Jeff applied lube to Cary's cock, kissing him as he prepared that fine example of manhood to penetrate their friend. Cary returned the kiss hungrily and scooted forward as Julie, on his other side, guided his cock toward Steve's asshole. No further preliminaries were required. The smoothly rounded cock head slipped easily into Steve's ass, and then he flexed his muscles in a milking motion as he thrust his body back to suck Cary's entire cock into his bowels. Cary had the smallest cock present, but knew how to make up for lack of size with enthusiasm. Feeling the grasping muscles of Steve's rectum, Cary responded with a powerful thrust and began fucking Steve in earnest.

Julie, meanwhile, maneuvered Jeff around in front of Steve to be serviced. Jeff lay on his back and scooted his hips forward so that his cock was directly beneath Steve's face, who had his eyes closed as he concentrated on milking Cary's cock. Steve leaned forward, intending to rest on his elbows, and was slapped in the cheek by Jeff's meaty seven inches. Steve opened his eyes, engulfed the gorgeous penis between his lips, and smiled around the cock up at Julie, who was now lowering her gushing pussy to Jeff's tongue.

Though he was an experienced swinger who should have been jaded to such action, Cary was still boggled by the fact of his newfound wealth and had never been so expertly milked by a man's ass. He lost concentration, pounding feverishly into Steve's ass, which grabbed his cock like a vacuum on the backstroke and opened like a flower on the thrust. The whole thing was too much, and Cary cried out as his orgasm took him by surprise. His hips jerked uncontrollably, his pelvis slapping hard and loud against Steve's butt cheeks.

Steve smiled again when he felt the pulsing in his rear as Cary deposited his seed. He wanted to express his appreciation to his guests and partners, and knew no better way than to bring them to sexual ecstasy. He was well in control, and was using his talented tongue to get Jeff incredibly hard, ready for round two of the fuckfest Julie was orchestrating. Julie, too, was pacing herself, enjoying the ministrations of Jeff's tongue, but controlling her reactions, letting the feelings in her pussy build slowly.

Cary, winded and drained, collapsed off Steve's back, rolled on his side while he caught his breath, then moved up to thank his host and lover with a kiss. Julie rose off Jeff's face and pulled him out from under Steve. Grabbing his raging hard-on she pulled Jeff around behind Steve, who rolled onto his back and wrapped his legs around Jeff's waist, pulling the lovely cock forward toward his man-cunt. Julie applied lube to Jeff's cock, then left in search of the next dick to split her boss's cheeks.

Jeff moved deliberately and smoothly, remembering how easily his fingers had penetrated this talented rectum. Steve arched his back, moving his legs higher around Jeff's torso and pulling him forward. Jeff's cock was literally a well-oiled tool, sliding easily up to the hilt in one of the hottest asses it had ever penetrated. Locking eyes, the two bisexual men began to moderately hump each other, enjoying the full seven inch traverse of Jeff's piston in and out of Steve's cylinder. Both men wanted this to last, and to build to complex orgasms. Jeff, whose hand was slick with lube, grasped Steve's cock and began a slow milking pump that echoed the action inside Steve's bowels. The two lovers leaned together and took turns sucking each other's nipples as they fucked.

Julie knew she owed Cary a fuck, but also knew it would take him a while to recover from Steve's talented ass. She was looking for Herb and Jonathan to come fuck Steve. The thought of Jonathan's nine-plus inches gave her a thrill, especially knowing the pleasure it would bring her lover.

She was also looking forward to spending a lot of time with the girls and feeling some cock in her own ass, as the pressures of preparing for the opening had been intense and all the sex she had witnessed today - their first full day - had charged her libido fully.

She found Herb out by the pool, alternately jerking the thongs attached to Jonathan and Sarah's nipple clamps, pulling first one and then the other forward to worship his cock. Meanwhile, Roxanne fucked Sarah with a strap-on and worked a butt plug in and out of Jonathan's willing ass.

"Get him good and hard, subbies, his cock has a date with the boss's ass," Julie said, sliding up to Herb and pinching his nipple.

"Roxanne, you and I and this female bitch can have fun teasing a boy toy while Herb and "Long Jon" here ream Steve."

"Sounds like fun, sweetie," replied Roxanne. "Sarah here has a talented tongue, and I'd love to get a lip lock on you real soon."

"Sounds yummy. Work Herb and Jonathan up to a lather, then come on in the den." As she spoke, Julie left Herb's side and bent to suckle Roxanne's hard nipple and swirl her tongue around the black woman's huge aureole. She gave Roxanne a playful nip, then moved on to make sure that Randy rounded out Steve's gangbang before he exhausted himself.

Jeff and Steve were keeping up their steady tempo, running hands across each other's smooth chest, pinching nipples, occasionally bending to suck and bite, and flexing a variety of muscles below the waist to bring their partner pleasure. Jeff was adept at making his cock pulse - pulling back with his urethral muscle like he was cutting the flow of a piss caused his cockhead to momentarily bulge. He would do this as he drew his seven-inch sex wand out past Steve's sphincter, separating the two with a "pop."

For his part, Steve continued the milking maneuver that had done Cary in, clenching his sphincter as Jeff pushed forward to reenter his ass. Using his dominant position wisely, Jeff kept the tube of lube handy and renewed the slickness as required.

They both loved this. Both men were extremely experienced bisexual swingers. They knew a good fuck when they got it, and were both determined to make this one last. Jeff continued pumping Steve's hard-on in his fist as they fucked in a slow rhythm, keeping his lover rock hard without sending him over the edge to orgasm.

Julie passed back through the room, giving Cary some reassuring hand signals and blowing him a kiss as she continued her hunt for Randy. Taking the stairs two at a time, she found Penny riding Randy in the middle of the upstairs hallway as they both looked into a bedroom. She placed her hand lightly on Penny's shoulder and peered around the door to see what the fucking couple was looking at.

There on the edge of the bed she saw Katherine laying back with her knees pulled up to her chest as Scarlett's forearm disappeared into her pussy. Julie had fisted and been fisted, but had never seen a woman take as much as Katherine was taking. Her knees felt weak as she gazed at the studied concentration on Katherine's face and imagined what she was feeling.

Mesmerized, Julie joined the fucking voyeurs on the hallway floor, leaned back against the wall, and shoved four fingers into her gaping cunt. This sight sent Penny over the edge into a series of sharp, short orgasms that made her arch her spine and buck her hips against Randy.

Known for his staying power, Randy kept himself from cumming by reaching down and clamping his own balls in a hard fist. Julie flew into her own orgasm as the fingers of her right hand pumped her hole and her left thumb flicked her clit.

"YESSSS!" cried out Katherine as Scarlett bent over and sucked her rock-hard clit roughly between clenched teeth.

Scarlett, who considered herself a butch dyke despite her lipstick lesbian appearance (a façade which paid the bills for herself and her two live-in lovers) expertly expanded and contracted her fist deep inside Katherine's cunt, moving with great care and controlling her passion as she felt the slick vagina and cervix dilate further as Katherine came.

Randy, ever the opportunist, pushed Penny off and leered at Julie. "Hey doll, want to fuck?" he said with his typical lack of charm.

The juxtaposition of the "me first" male attitude with the incredible scene of Scarlett slowly, gently removing her hand from Katherine's gaping cunt was enough to snap Julie back to reality. She took a manipulative tack with the porn producer.

"Later for sure, you stud. Right now I'm trying to get every cock in the place to plow my boss in celebration. Interested?"

"An ass is an ass, baby, where is the man of the hour?" replied Randy.

"Come on downstairs," Julie instructed as she grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

Penny, already dismounted, was in the bedroom, rubbing herself against Scarlett and begging to be fist fucked.

"I'd love some of that too," Julie smiled at Scarlett and the other two girls. "But in the ass. Let's have a little all-girl fun after I get all the guys to fucking downstairs, okay?"

"Sure, baby. I'm looking forward to what that tongue of yours can do to my pussy," replied Scarlett as she guided Penny to rest between Katherine's thighs. She'd pulled some pillows into a pile and was acting as a recliner for Penny, pulling Penny's head down against her breasts and stroking her hair. "You're going to love this. I've never felt anything like what this woman can do," she whispered into Penny's ear.

Herb and Jonathan were now on the futon next to Steve and Jeff. They were in a sixty-nine, sucking each other's balls and building up an edge to fuck Steve long and hard. Jonathan's huge dick was engorged and purple from the cock ring and ball stretcher he wore. Cary was sucking Steve's cock now as Jeff picked up the pace of fucking the best piece of man ass he'd ever had.

Roxanne and Sarah were also in the room, with Sarah sucking the strap-on dildo Roxanne still wore around her waist.

Julie pulled Cary off Steve and pushed him down flat, mounting him and guiding his half-hard cock into her cunt. At the same time she gestured for Randy to come forward, and sucked his cock down her throat. Steve, seeing that Julie had assembled the second shift and wanting to experience every dick to the fullest, responded to Jeff's increased pace with moans and hip thrusts intended to have both a psychological and physical effect on his lover of the moment. It was a good strategy, and Jeff abandoned himself to the rising heat and tightness in his scrotum.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers