La Playa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"Ooh, nice," purred Joan as his half-turgid member flopped into view. Gil blushed, then boldly ran his hand up his side and out onto his rapidly hardening cock. Joan shimmied out of her shorts, lay back, and spread her legs. The view itself did little for Gil, but the situation fired all his cylinders up. This was going to be fun!

Gil grabbed a packet of lube and lay back on the bed as Joan turned her vibrator on and applied it to her left nipple. She felt so nasty doing this, and she was a little worried how Peter might react, but all the emotions of the last twelve hours were coming into an intense focus on her pussy right now, demanding release as her lips engorged and spread open while her nipples became rock hard bundles of nerve endings.

Gil lubed up his dildo (he already knew he'd make the purchase) and rolled onto his back, throwing his legs above his shoulders and exposing his ass to Joan. She groaned in approval and moved the vibrator down to her stomach. Gil then emptied the rest of the pack of lube onto his free hand and applied it to his asshole, inserting one and then two fingers to loosen himself for his prize.

Joan rolled her left nipple between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand as her right moved the vibrator around her mound. She was fascinated by the display of raw, dirty sex just a few feet away, and realized that she could learn a lot about how to please Peter and what he would experience in the world of bisexuality from this experience. For instance, she saw how Gil was spreading his fingers as they moved in and out of his hole, loosening his sphincter for the invasion to come, and understood that this same technique would work on her own or anyone else's ass.

When she fucked Peter with her strap-on it always took several minutes of painful thrusts for him to loosen up and begin to enjoy the ride. If she spent just a couple extra minutes not just lubing him, but also loosening his muscles he might begin enjoying the fuck much sooner. She put the vibrator firmly on top of her mound and pressed in, transferring the vibrations deep into her entire pelvis.

Gil then used both hands to position the dildo at his anus. He rubbed it in circles all around his hole, pressing and relaxing to continue loosening his sphincter muscle. Then he positioned the plastic glans directly on his hole, took in a long breath and pressed the dildo in as he exhaled. As he knew it would, his well trained asshole opened up not unlike a woman's vagina and almost sucked the plastic phallus in.

"Ahhh, yeah," he moaned as the fourth inch moved inside and the head of the dildo first hit his prostate. It wasn't a long dildo as dildos go, nor was it very fat. It was just the perfect type for a good wanking and fucking session.

"You would not believe how good this feels," Gil said, taking a chance that his companion would respond well to talk.

"It looks like you're really enjoying it," said Joan. "I know I'm not only enjoying this toy but also watching you," she said as she moved the realistic shaft up and down her slit.

Gil changed position slightly so he could see her better. "Put it in," he said. "I want to see that dick disappear into your pussy while I fuck myself."

Joan now forgot the last of her worries and her whole attention focused on her sex as this lewd stranger gave her instructions on masturbation. Her pussy was leaking like a sieve, forming a big wet spot on the material of the love seat, and the large vibrating penis slipped smoothly into her vagina. Less than an hour ago she was wracked by guilt and worry, but now she was a purely sexual being, and knew the physical release she sought would be swift and sure.

Gil began to pump the facsimile of Master Paul with his left hand and moved the right to his cock. He still had a little lube on his hand, and he hissed in pleasure as he took his now fully inflated pole and gave it its first strokes. Some instinct told him not to try to prolong this experience, even though he had been known to tease himself for as much as an hour before letting himself reach climax. The woman sitting across from him was beginning to writhe, her breasts swaying back and forth as the shaft of her toy hit bottom and the rabbit nub sought out her clit.

"Ohhh, ahhhh," she moaned with her eyes closed, her head swinging from side to side.

"Fuck, you are hot," exclaimed Gil as he watched his new friend enjoy herself.

Joan's eyes opened slowly and she smiled as she replied, "So are you. I love seeing that beautiful cock moving in and out of your asshole. Does your cock feel good in your hand? My cock feels incredible inside my pussy!"

Gil boggled as the young woman who was given to embarrassed giggling just a few minutes ago boldly expressed her feelings and desires as she began to saw the electronic phallus in and out of her hole.

Joan buried the vibrator in her pussy, getting the rabbit ears right against her clit, and turned the knob to increase the toy's speed as her other hand pinched and twisted her nipples. Her breathing was becoming rapid and shallow as mini-orgasms built within her like waves. She stared at the plastic dick moving in and out of Gil's ass, and noticed the glisten of pre-cum on that lovely real cock she wanted to wrap her lips around.

She couldn't remember ever feeling so wanton, so dirty, or so free. Just four days ago she could count her sexual partners on one hand as she spoke her vows in her lily white dress. In the subsequent days she had been ravaged multiple times in both public and private by her new husband, had multiple strangers' hands all over her body, experienced the thrill of enemas and other spa treatments, and now was jilling off with a gay man she had just met. These experiences left her feeling liberated and she realized it just made her love Peter all the more. The little girl had finally grown up, and now a woman in her sexual prime was emerging. She groaned in passion as the vibrator worked magic on her clit.

Gil was pumping both hands faster, fucking himself from both sides as he watched Joan's skin flush and saw her eyes glaze over. His new friend suddenly screamed, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" and thrashed her head from side to side as her body convulsed to the rhythm of the vibe. Juices squirted from her pussy, drenching her hand, upper thighs and the couch. This was the perfect trigger for Gil, seeing pleasure overwhelm another person, and he felt his eruption build rapidly.

He pumped the dildo in fast, short strokes, accelerated his masturbation and moaned incoherently as jets of thick, gooey cum spurted up onto his chest and jaw. Some of his semen was flung wildly, splattering his knee and even hitting the wall above his head. He came and came, groaning and moaning a cross between the words "Yes" and "Oh god."

Joan's orgasm surprised her. She knew it was building, but she was unprepared for both the speed and intensity of her cum. One moment she was feeling her vagina convulse in another mini-orgasm as she watched the rubber cock plunge in and out of Gil's butt, and the next she was totally out of control, screaming out and thrashing about like a madwoman. She jammed the vibrator hard against her clit, and felt herself gush juices all over.

She had never felt such an intense orgasm, and had never been a squirter before. Now she wet her hand, thighs, and the couch with flood after flood of that rare and tasty liquid. She had her left breast crushed in her left hand as her right manipulated the magic wand that was taking her pussy to heights she never imagined were possible.

They came. Guttural moans and high pitched screams were heard throughout the shop for several long moments, then silence fell once again as the few patrons exchanged knowing glances and grins. Joan and Gil writhed almost in unison, Joan sliding toward the floor as Gil began to withdraw the plastic pleasure stick from his ass.

Joan gathered her wits enough to keep herself from sliding all the way, and redirected her body to jump up on the day bed next to Gil, holding the still vibrating toy up like an Oscar statuette for her new best friend to see. They writhed together, smearing each other's fluids on their bodies, giggling and tickling like school girls on a sleep over. And finally they kissed. Not the illicit kiss of secret lovers, the passionate kiss of soul mates, nor the innocent kiss of siblings, but the kiss of best friends who had opened a new country in their hearts for each other. Friends who had shared something no one else would ever experience.

A quiet knock on the door, followed by the entrance of the hostess with warm towels broke their embrace and the moment. They parted and thanked the girl.

Each said, "I'll take one," and then they cleaned each other with the citrus-scented amenities.

"Honey, you are one hot diva!" enthused Gil as he sat up and reached for his shorts. "You can come around my place any time you need a cum."

Joan smiled languidly. She could feel the sleep she so desperately needed catching up with her.

"I would love for you to meet Peter sometime, especially when he's healthy again," she said to her new pseudo-lover.

"What do you mean, 'healthy' dear?" asked Gil.

"Oh, he's in the infirmary with severe sunburn. He'll be there a couple of days and then we'll have to go home early," Joan explained, a sad frown crossing her face.

"Sweetie, you just leave everything to Daddy Gil for the next two days! I'll help you with Peter, and you can meet Jean Luc - he's going to be insanely jealous - and hang out with us."

"Oh, thanks so much, but I'll be alright. You're a dear and I'm glad we met. I'm in the Honeymoon Suite. Why don't you bring Jean Luc up for drinks at happy hour?"

"It's a date," replied Gil, slipping on his shorts.

Joan stood and gathered her clothes. She decided that she was just too tired to put them on, and stumbled slightly as they left the room.

"Honey, you are dead on your feet," said Gil, taking on the mothering role. "I'm taking you up to your room and putting you to bed."

Joan smiled wanly and nodded to the girl, who brought them each a nicely wrapped box that held their new toys.

"Everyone is being so nice to me. I just don't know how to thank you," mumbled Joan. "Is it this place, or are all swingers so nice?"

"It's both, dear," said Gil. "Swingers are a great bunch of people. The best are truly open and caring. And this isn't just a swinger resort, La Playa is heaven on earth!"

And with that, Gil put his arm around the young woman to support her, she lay her head on his shoulder, and they walked out of the shop.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers
12