La Playa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"I did offer you an appetizer, didn't I?" Laura asked coyly, smacking her lips as she continued to savor Diane's excellent taste.

"Pussy Pu Pu sounds like a great first course," Jack laughed, and gestured her down on the bed. He took up a similar position to Larry's and dove into the inviting sight of Laura's spread thighs.

The two men worked steadily, but with very different techniques. Larry's large tongue lapped the full length of Diane's sex - from asshole to clit - on every stroke, with his nose also brushing strategic locations as he feasted. Jack concentrated first on nibbling Laura's labia, grabbing and pulling gently with his teeth. Then as he noticed her labia filling and distending, his tongue began the search for her clit, quickly finding the underside and encouraging it with rapid strokes to fill with blood and rise from her deep folds.

The two women lay side-by-side, gazing into each other's eyes and holding hands. They blew kisses to each other and reached over to stroke breasts and nipples as their men serviced them. They were falling in love with each other, and were both so happy to have understanding and supportive husbands.

Soon the two women writhed beneath their lovers' tongues, scooting their bodies closer together so they could maul each other's tits and kiss. Their men, both expert and highly experienced pussy lickers, sensed their need and concentrated on their clits. Unbeknownst to each other, they also began finger fucking their lovers simultaneously.

Jack quickly found Laura's G-spot, and Diane maneuvered her ass so Larry's forefinger brushed hers on every stroke. Diane and Laura let themselves go, and quickly built to nice orgasms. Laura pulled on the rings in Diane's nipples as Larry flicked her clit ring back and forth with his tongue, making Diane whimper as she came. Jack massaged Laura's G-spot in a counter-clockwise motion as his tongue lashed her clit, sending her silently over the edge. The two women bucked and mashed their lips together, then brushed each other's hair and cheeks as they smiled into loving eyes.

Diane and Laura knew they needed to take care of the guys now, but Diane had an idea that her three other lovers immediately endorsed.

"Daisy chain!" she cried out as she spun her body and dove onto Larry's cock.

The four bodies twisted and turned until they ended up, head lying on thighs, in a hetero chain. Diane sucked Larry's tool as he ate his wife out, and Laura gobbled Jack as he licked Diane's familiar pussy. Since Laura and Diane had cum, the focus was on pleasing the guys, but all four hedonists got the pleasure of a hot mouth and tongue on their genitals. Diane played with Larry's butt plug as she sucked, moving it just millimeters in and out, and marveling at the powerful suction of his ass on the silicone invader.

Larry was practically drowning in Laura's juices; she was so turned on by kissing her lesbian lover as her lover's husband ate her out in the presence of her own spouse just seconds ago. Laura, meanwhile, was trying to suck Jack's nuts right up through the straw of his cock. She wanted Jack to like her as much as Diane obviously did, so that she could build the relationship with Diane over time. For his part, Jack focused on eating Diane just the way he knew she liked it, pulling her clit ring between his teeth and shaking his head in small strokes side to side.

The lovers went at each other with gusto, each in their own world of pleasure but also focusing on reflecting that pleasure back out to the pussy or cock in his or her mouth. They had been in this position many times before at parties and clubs, but never with other people they felt quite so connected to. Maybe it was the uniqueness of the place and circumstance, but this foursome all felt real affection for each other, to a degree that would be unusual in a typical swing setting.

The tug between Diane and Laura was particularly strong, but Larry had really connected with Diane that morning, Jack felt that Laura was a potential sexual superstar in the making, and Larry and Jack felt a strong camaraderie, heightened by the sexual favors they had already exchanged and by anticipation of things to come. Moans, groans, and writhing passed on all the verbal and nonverbal messages the swingers needed.

Larry didn't want to cum. He was afraid that he'd be unable to perform the rest of the day, and it wasn't even noon. However, Diane's talented mouth, combined with the way she was fucking the butt plug in and out of his ass were too much. And he had never seen Laura gush as much girl juice or taste as sweet as she did right at that moment.

His orgasm took him almost before he could react. He moaned loudly, almost sobbing into his wife's vagina, and came.

Diane had been thirsty for this cum, and she drank it all down. Her husband's talented tongue and fingers were bringing her to her next high, and as she milked the softening penis in her mouth, she let herself go into a wonderful cum. Laura was next. She was getting to know the penis in her mouth pretty well, and she was pleased as she saw Jack's balls draw up in preparation for his explosion, and when Larry "turned his tongue to vibrate" (their private expression for his rapidly flicking her clit with just the end of his tongue) she moaned her approval and began to buck. The moaning set Jack off and he flooded Laura's mouth with his sticky seed as he nuzzled up into his wife's musky smelling groin.

They rolled apart with sighs, final kisses and licks to genitalia, then gentle caresses. Laura sat up and saw the worried look on Larry's face.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked in a low voice, snuggling over to him.

"I've never cum more than twice at any of the parties we've attended," he said in a worried tone. "I'm not sure how much good I'll be to anyone the rest of the day."

"Aw, Baby, I'm sure you'll be fine," Laura said as she caressed his cheek and kissed him tenderly.

"Hey partner," said Jack, "no performance worries allowed. If absolutely necessary, I'm sure somebody at a swinger's resort has some Viagra, but I've never failed with a cock yet, and after lunch, you are all mine!"

"It's true," chimed in Diane. "We were once at a club where some friends had brought a 75 year old man to celebrate his birthday. Every woman in the place tried to get the old guy to cum, including me, with no results. But I later found that, even though the man had been straight as an arrow his whole life, Jack got him off in the bathroom. Explained why the old guy was smiling as he left at 9:30 that night."

Jack and Diane had joined Laura in snuggling around Larry. They were providing maximum skin-to-skin contact as they worked to rebuild his libido.

Jack, who was now behind Larry, pulled him back into his lap, looked him in the eyes with a devilish smile, and said, "I guarantee it," and kissed the other man hard, while reaching down to fondle his prick.

Larry responded well, reaching up and putting his arms around Jack's neck and pulling him closer to hold the kiss, even as his cock ballooned up into a semi-rigid state. Laura and Diane were proud that their men could show such emotion, and they smiled into each other's eyes as the lunch gong sounded down on the beach.

"Good thing the gong sounded," joked Diane. "I was about to cry foul, as you two boys weren't paying attention to us girls, but now that it's afternoon I guess it's time to switch partners anyway."

As she spoke she moved around the bed nearer Laura, and reached up to cup one of her breasts.

"Yeah, I guess so," breathed Larry as he released his grip on Jack's neck, looking into the other man's eyes.

He looked over to Laura, returned her smile, and said, "Honey, I've had a fabulous day so far. Thank you for being so wonderful and supportive and such a great lover. I hope you've had a great time, and that you enjoy your afternoon with your new lover."

"Oh, Honey," Laura said, a tear in her eye as she temporarily extricated herself from Diane's embrace and reached out to kiss her husband. "I love you more and more every day. We are so lucky to have each other, and I'm grateful for the way you take care of me and our family."

With that, she kissed her husband long and hard, then withdrew back into Diane's arms.

"Well, I don't know about you kids, but I'm a growing boy and need my vegetables if I'm going to give this stud his due this afternoon," swaggered Jack, standing up from the bed.

"Sounds good to me!"

"I'm famished!"

"Let's eat!" responded his partners, and the group headed down the hill.

At the Cabana the staff had laid out a feast of boiled shellfish, raw oysters, fruits, raw veggies with dips, and savory breads, served in a round buffet. Waiters and waitresses hurried drink orders back and forth and helped guests find seats. Some guests took their food back to their assigned palapas, while others sat at small wooden tables under the shade of the huge thatched grass roof.

Many guests, including the foursome coming down the hill, stopped at the communal shower first, rinsing off the sand, salt, sunscreen and other substances that stuck to them from the morning's frolics. Larry scrubbed Jack and Diane scrubbed Laura as they refreshed themselves under the cool water. Then their partners returned the favor.

Thanks to the heat of the sun there was no need to towel off. With slicked-back hair and glistening bodies they simply walked over to the queue and waited for their turn at the smorgasbord. The foursome received many appreciative glances and outright stares from their fellow guests as the water droplets shone on their sun-kissed skin.

Misters and fans cooled and kept the air moving under the shade of the Cabana, and steel drum music wafted softly from scientifically placed speakers in the rafters and on the posts of the open-air building. Larry found their reserved table near the bar, and they agreed to have the waiter fetch the mimosa fixings from Palapa 3, renew them, and bring them to their table along with large glasses of water.

They brought their plates, piled with crab, shrimp, mango, papaya, grapes, carrot sticks, snow peas, and other crudités to the table and dug in. Larry slurped several oysters and went back for more, counting on their legendary properties for sexual performance. They took their time, finishing the original bottle of champagne and one more, all the while hydrating with large gulps of water in between.

The conversation was convivial, as they learned more about each others' lives, work, dreams, and families. Of course, the talk was interspersed with casual caresses, kisses (on various body parts,) and the occasional suggestive innuendo. The subjects of work, family, politics and religion are generally frowned upon in swinger settings. Great value is placed upon privacy and keeping one's swinging life separate from the day to day. However, this group had been around each other and shared much together over the past three days, and were well beyond the point of being only casual sexual partners at a swing event.

They were becoming fast friends, with many common interests and dreams. Jack had wanted to learn to sail for many years. Larry was an experienced sailor and he and Laura planned to charter a boat next fall. It didn't take this line of conversation long to evolve into the possibility of Jack and Diane joining them for a week in the Windward Isles.

And of course, Laura and Diane felt a more primal pull toward each other, not strong enough to overcome their relationships with their husbands, but strong enough to suggest a complementary secondary relationship between them that could last a lifetime.

They finished their meal with a silent agreement NOT to visit the dessert table. Jack got up and stretched as Larry squirmed uncomfortably in his seat.

"The butt plug must be drying out," observed Diane. "You need more lube. Shall I get some?"

"You're right, it is kind of uncomfortable, but I'm not sure I want to be quite so public about applying lube right here," replied Larry doubtfully.

"Come on buddy," Jack said reassuringly, taking control of the situation. "I need a restroom break, and I bet everyone else does too. Let's go to the Little Swingers Room and see if I can't give you a hand."

With that he gave his wife and Laura a conspiratorial wink.

Laughing, Laura said, "Come to mention it, I could use a refresher. I'm glad the toilets here aren't unisex. We still need to keep some secrets, don't we sweetie?"

"We sure do," replied Diane, rising and taking Laura's hand as they headed toward the stick figure sign that sported oversized mammaries.

Jack and Larry followed them, using the door displaying a stick figure with a huge dangling cock, went in and relieved themselves, then stepped toward one of the oversized stalls. As in all the restrooms at La Playa, each stall in both the men's and women's restrooms included both a toilet and bidet and here on the Isle of Eros the management also thoughtfully provided the Fleet enemas that were available in every guest room. Jack grabbed two as they entered the stall. While the resort asked their guests to keep water sports and scat play in their rooms, they still believed in good hygiene for all.

Jack had Larry bend over, applied some lube (so handy to have on the restroom counter) to the outer shaft of the plug, and worked it back and forth several times. This lubricated not only the plug, but also Larry's anal membranes, which had dried out from the salt water and heat. After that, removing the invader was easy.

The champagne and the day's earlier sex fest made it easier emotionally for Larry to let Jack take charge. He was a fast learner, and was rapidly realizing that he could let go of his emotional baggage in specific sexual situations, but that the same would not be true in daily life. He could never love a man the way a truly homosexual or bisexual man could, but he sure got a kick out of feeling Jack's stubble when they kissed. It was like forbidden fruit, laid out before him with a can of whipped cream and chocolate topping.

Several minutes later the two men stepped out of the stall and into the communal shower at the end of the room. Once they had cleansed and lubed each other, and Larry had the freshened butt plug back up his ass, Jack flipped the yellow marker up on the stall, a signal to the attendant that it should be sterilized prior to use by anyone else, and the pair walked out into the dazzling sunlight.

They walked past Palapa 1, where one half of a foursome were fucking while their companions watched, past Palapa 2 where the two gay men from the launch that morning held hands as they sunned, and on to Palapa 3.

There, they saw Laura with an intense look of concentration on her face, her eyes closed, and the tip of her tongue held out to the side between tightly clenched lips. Diane was between her legs, licking like a possessed demon as she brought her lover to a third orgasm in less than ten minutes. Their bodies glistened with sweat and oil, which reminded Larry to put on sunscreen as soon as possible. He and Jack walked on without disturbing their wives.

On to Palapa 12 where Larry had tasted his first cock – Jack's - only two days before, and where they would work together to open up a whole new country in Larry's life and sexual experience.

As soon as they got under the shade Larry grabbed the sunscreen and began to oil his chest.

"Here, let me do that," Jack said with a slightly husky voice and definite desire in his eyes.

Though he most leaned toward the heterosexual, Jack was a confirmed bi, and could really get into a man-on-man encounter. He stood very close to Larry, close enough that his semi-erect penis brushed Larry's thigh, took the bottle, and began slowly and sensuously oiling his lover. Larry boggled once more at the situation. Here he was, the larger man of the two, yet as he had in the baths just a few minutes before, he was willingly letting Jack take the lead.

But now there was only a small voice screaming, "Run!" in his head, and it was weak enough that it was easily silenced. He had been curious about bisexuality for a long time, as he had explained to Diane that morning, and had found the experience nothing but positive so far. And even though they had only known each other just over two days, he already felt a kinship and trust for this man who was paying so much attention to his belly, mound, and upper thighs with his oily hands.

Their wives were peas in a pod, and obviously shared a serious crush. Their conversation had revealed many interesting facets to Jack that Larry appreciated, and Jack had a gentle confidence in himself and respect for others that were the true foundations of the term "gentleman."

Jack turned Larry and worked on his back, massaging his shoulders as he smoothed in the sunscreen, leaning forward so that his prick brushed back and forth across Jack's ass. Remembering Larry's earlier performance worries, Jack was determined to take this slow and let it build, no matter how much he desired to plunge his rod into this inviting butt.

He moved down across that ass and back around to Larry's front, not knowing that his wife found Larry's not-too-prominent love handles sexy that morning, just as he did now. Once beyond the best parts, Jack still took his time, massaging Larry's thighs and calves, having him step out of his sandals to get the tops of his feet, which were the only parts of his body showing any redness. Once he was done, he stood slowly, pressing his body against Larry and, once he was fully upright, pulling Larry's mouth down for a kiss.

Jack handed Larry the bottle and whispered, "Do me, Lover." He turned full frontal to Larry, who squeezed sunscreen in his hands and began slowly caressing it into the smaller man's skin. Once they were both oiled, they applied a slightly stronger SPF to their own faces. As Larry reopened his eyes from applying his sunscreen he saw Jack pulling his chaise out from under the shade.

"Let's lay out a bit, let our food digest, and enjoy the sun, whattya say?"

"Good idea," replied Larry, who felt just a twinge of relief that he wasn't immediately bent over the back of a chair and fucked like a ten-dollar whore on Saturday night. He grabbed his own chair and a pair of towels and joined his friend and lover in the sun.

They sat for a few minutes, watching people frolic in the bay and on the beach, talked a bit about how Diane and Laura were getting on, and what a great day it had already been. Gradually Larry noticed that Jack was touching himself as they talked.

At first he just brushed his hands up the outside of his thighs or across his belly. But slowly Jack added his nipples, tickling them briefly and moving on, or brushing the backs of his hands across his hairless mound. Larry found the display titillating, and felt a stirring in his loins as Jack's cock began to inflate.

Soon Jack stopped touching the non-erogenous zones of his body. He positioned both hands over his nipples, and used the middle finger of each hand to stimulate the small nubs to hardness. His cock responded with a twitch that did not quite fully go back down. Larry, still following Jack's lead, was almost subconsciously mirroring Jack's personal caresses.

Jack looked over at his new best friend (he had just made that decision), and reached down between his legs. He saw Larry staring intently, and Larry's hand moved between his own legs to fondle his balls, as Jack was now doing. Jack's cock was about 90% full now, and he slowly traced the prominent vein on its side with one hand as the other pinched a nipple. He was turning his lover on with a visual display.

Jack understood only too well the powerful connection in men between sight and sex. This psychological fact accounted for the vast amount of pornographic media available in the world today, the vast majority of which was aimed at the psyches of males. He grasped his cock firmly at the base and stroked up and down twice, his movements again mirrored by Larry as if he was mesmerized by the display.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers