La Vita Dolce Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers

She clutched at his shirt. "Please, let's go somewhere else?"

He nodded and took her from the room. He opened the door to his own room and then carefully laid her on the sofa. He caught her eyes with his own, seeking a way to ease her fears.

"I'm just going to get your things." He said softly.

Her bags had barely been unpacked so he had little trouble gathering her things. An envelope lay on the table. It was open. A large amount of cash and credit cards were inside. His mind raced. What kind of trouble was this girl in? He shoved it into a suitcase.

He was just leaving when he glimpsed a bit of red silk amidst the rumpled bedcovers. Frowning, he made his way to the bed and lifted it up. A tie. His mind began to overload with images he tried vainly to push from his mind. Natasha being hurt, crying out. Natasha in another man's arms, being forced to... With a snarl of furl, he hurled the bedside lamp at the wall. Glass exploded everywhere. Gianni stood panting, his fists clenched tightly at his sides.

"Gianni?" Natasha stood leading against the doorframe looking very pale. Her eyes weren't quite focused. "You know, you break it you bought it."

He lifted his gaze to her her and the fear and anger mingling in his eyes made her want to comfort him. She laughed at the idea. Not a particularly good idea. Pain shot through her head and she grimaced.

His face immediately softened. He strode towards her and took her into his arms. His voice was unusually soft, a little desperate. "I'm going to get you out of here."

She nodded but would not meet his eyes. He handed her a white cashmere sweater and jeans. "You can change into this." He said quietly.

She took them without word and retreated into his room. He watched her go.

She was in the bathroom when he brought her things into his room. He picked up the phone and dialed the front desk. "This is Gianni Angiolini. I'm checking out. Send up a bellhop. Just bill it to my card." He sat on the couch, his head buried in his hands.

Natasha emerged to find him like this. She hesitated in the bathroom doorway. Sensing her presence he looked up and extended a hand to her. She came forward unsteadily. She took his hand and sank down into the couch next to him. He wrapped a protective arm around her and she curled against him. She was shaking.

There came a sharp rapping on the door and she started, her eyes wide and frightened.

"Shh." Gianni soothed. "It's just the bellhop."

Their bags were taken to Gianni's car.

Natasha's cell phone was left in her room.

It was still dark and thankfully Signore Valeriani had not yet risen.

Gianni helped Natasha to the car and gently deposited her in the passenger seat. Gianni got in and started the engine. He looked over at Natasha. Her face was turned away from him. The cut and bruise on her cheek stood out vividly.

His jaw tightened and they drove away, leaving the hotel behind them.

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers
12