Lab Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

Draping her legs over the older man's shoulders Susan leaned back and opened her hot steamy twat for him. As much as he was worried about some one seeing them this was just too fucking good to pass up. As she felt the first hot lick of his tongue she pulled her dress off over her head and tore off her bra; now sitting in the park totally nude.

John nipped and sucked on her little button clit as Susan began tugging and twisting on her nipples. As he eagerly sucked up her magical juices he got quite a surprise when she began moaning out loud right there in the park. The real shock came when she yelled out, "Oh yes, eat me; oh fuck that feels so damn good; oh yes lap it up!"

Lifting his face away he urged her, "hush, Susan, someone will here you."

"I don't care if they do; I don't care if they watch; just eat my cunt; it feels so great." As worried as John was about being caught or even arrested if a cop saw them with his daughter stretched out naked the scent and taste of Susan's pussy was just too powerful. Voraciously John dove right back in to her hairy twat. Susan's juices gushed all over his face as she came over and over again.

"I think this is the most sweet honey you have ever given me, my fucking God!" He was struggling to lick up every drop that the girl provided him. As her body shuddered for at least the fifth time she pushed away from him and picked up her dress. John thought their fun in the park was over, but then Susan laid her dress out across the table like it was a sheet.

"Strip, and bury that pecker of yours in my cunt; I need it now," she implored as she smoothed out the dress. As John took off his shirt his daughter took it from him and rolled it up and carefully placed it on the dress to act as a pillow. Little did John know that Rhonda and Fred were watching the whole thing from a cluster of bushes only about twenty feet away.

"Oh my fucking God she did it, Susan won the bet," Rhonda exclaimed Fred was standing mostly behind her nibbling on her neck as he cupped her tits playing gently with the beautiful orbs. Realizing that the real fun was about to begin Rhonda reached over and unzipped Fred's fly and deftly reached in and pulled out his cock and began softly stroking his stiff member.

"Fuck me, now; I cannot wait any longer," exhorted Fred.

"Just watch for Susan's signal and we'll have plenty of fun. But, since Susan won the bet you can go ahead and have my panties as soon as you take them off of me." His hands were under Rhonda's dress feeling all over the underwear, loving the silky texture. He had no problem sliding them off of her rump or down those sexy legs as Rhonda was only too eager to cooperate.

Rhonda kept her dress lifted for Fred as he fell to his knees behind her to take the underwear the rest of the way off from her feet. She first lifted one foot and than the other for him as he slipped them off careful not to let the sexy garment touch the ground. He brought them to his nose and took a deep breath of her heavenly aroma before stuffing them in his pocket. It was then that he realized that her sexy ass was directly in front of him.

Instantly, his mouth found her deep crack and he began licking up and down its length. Rhonda let the dress fall over his head as she ground her ass into his mouth. Rhonda was blown away by the situation as here was a dirty old man eating out her stinky butt as she watched John pound away on Susan's cunt. Susan saw John's eyes close in intense pleasure and knew it was time for their added fun.

She waved over at the bushes where Rhonda had told her they would be. Rhonda was so into watching John's massive cock go in and out of that hot twat that at first she didn't see her girlfriend's signal. Susan waved again and this time Rhonda saw it and as she shoved Fred's head out of her ass and excitedly proclaimed, "Oh fuck, Fred, it is time let's strip and get over there!"

For Rhonda stripping was easy as she pulled the dress off over her head and yanked off her bra. Then she watched impatiently as Fred fumbled with his clothing. Finally, they were both nervously standing there in the buff as Rhonda handed him her clothes and instructed him to place all of it on the bench of the picnic table. Susan caught a glimpse of their approach out of the corner of her eye and lovingly licked her lips.

Sneaking up on John Rhonda jabbed a finger into his asshole causing him to jump almost falling out of Susan's twat. But, Rhonda pushed her hand against his cheeks as she swung around in front of him and stuck her tongue halfway down his throat as he realized who she was. For Susan there was no surprise as Fred headed straight for her. She grabbed his pecker and sliding her head to the edge of the table sucked his big member into her ravenis mouth. Rhonda Yanked John's hand off of Susan's tits and put it on her own boobs.

With one hand she drew John's mouth to her heaving chest and replaced John's hand on Susan's boobs with her own. As Rhonda's other hand returned to his butt and she pushed a finger up to his prostate John noticed that Fred had joined them and groaned, "We all could get in so much fucking trouble."

"But, what a great way to go," countered Fred as he was fucking Susan's mouth savagely with his fingers intertwined in her hair. Susan used one hand to fondle Fred's cock and balls as his manhood pummeled her mouth and she used the other to caress Rhonda's ass. John and Susan were somehow able to maintain their rhythm as they continued their hard fucking with their moans and groans getting louder and louder. Then, Susan came with a shriek as John dumped a load of hot spunk into her hot tunnel.

Moving quickly to the grass Rhonda shook her ass at her friends. The three others followed her. Fred didn't wait for an invitation and shoved his cock deep into her blistering hot cunt as Susan took a position sitting on her girl friend's face. For a moment John was lost for something to do. As he watched Fred pound Rhonda he was getting hard again looking at Fred's little ass.

He climbed in behind his buddy and rammed a finger up his shithole and then two fingers. Deciding Fred's rear passage was ready John stopped Fred's fucking just long enough to ram his prick into Fred's shit tunnel. It took a few strokes but Fred and John got their timing perfect so that John and Fred's cocks both got perfect friction.

In no time John exploded into Fred's ass as Fred did the same to Rhonda as Susan drenched Rhonda's face with cunt juices. The foursome was totally oblivious to their surroundings as they switched positions and continued their outdoor fun for another hour. Everyone had a chance doing whatever struck their fancy. Few words had to be spoken as everyone seemed to move from one person to another in perfect harmony.

Once it was clear that they were all wore out they all stood up and exchanged one last round of kisses. As Susan shook out her dress she purred, "That was great and it is only the beginning, sweet daddy. You will have a lot more great adventures like this one."

As Susan pulled the wrinkled dress down over her head a thunderous round of applause broke out. There were about 25 people gathered around their rendezvous point having heard the noise they had come to see what was going on only to find the foursome in carnal pleasures. Red faced they hurriedly threw their clothes on their bodies.

"At least there wasn't a cop around," sighed John. Fred had frowned when Rhonda made him carry the clothes from the bushes but was glad now that she did.

"And who do you think I am," a voice rang out from the assembly. It was one of the city's finest firmly gripping his night stick looking menacingly at them. Silence fell over the crowd as they wondered what would be the next act in this show. The foursome looked at each other trying to decide how to get out of this sticky wicket.

"Officer, we are sorry, I don't know what got into us; we just couldn't seem to help ourselves," Susan answered using her cutest little girl voice.

"I ought to run the four of you in for lude behavior, disturbing the peace, and indecent exposure. But, I have been impotent for four months and after watching your sexy little performance out here my cock is harder than it has been in 15 years. So, I will let you go this one time since because of you I will be able to make my wife happy tonight. Just don't do it again," the police officer said now smiling.

"Thank you sir," Rhonda cooed as she walked over to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. She reached for his groin and gave his prick a squeeze. Figuring that returning the kiss would make him even hornier for his wife tonight he kissed her back passionately as he felt up her boobs and ass.

"You sure should make your wife happy with this nice weapon," Susan whispered as she gave his big tool a very hard squeeze as she too kissed him. The cop thought about fucking one of the girls but decided he had better wait for his wife as she had first dibs on his pecker. Maybe if he found them out here again he would fuck the sluts but right now he settled for feeling up Susan's ass and boobs and running his fingers through her pubic hair as she hadn't bothered putting back on her panties in the shock of the moment.

Breaking the embrace Susan turned and began to walk away with her fuck mates to another wild round of applause from the assembly. As they walked Fred made sure Rhonda's panties were still safely in his pocket. All of them felt extreme relief that the cop had not arrested them and were soon laughing and giggling together. Fred escorted Rhonda home and into her bed; leaving father and daughter alone again.

"Daddy, I knew I would win and see it was fun to fuck in the park," Susan purred as she settled onto her father's lap

"But, baby girl, we damn near got arrested doing that."

"That is what made it fun! And see, dad, because I won the experiment I get to have you as my fuck toy to do whatever I want. And for the rest of the night I want you to worship my ass. You must be giving it attention at all times with your hands, feet, mouth, or pecker until I leave for work in the morning." As she said this she took back off the dress leaving herself in nothing but her bra. She stood up in front of him, her ass in his face.

"Oh my god, your ass is fucking unbelievable; so fucking sexy."

"Then kiss it; come on daddy eat my shit hole. That's right, fuck yes, lick it up; deeper daddy," she moaned as John tongued at her back door. Once he tried to reach around front and Susan slapped his hands away making it clear that all she wanted was a good nasty ass loving. They spent the night with John pawing and tonguing with her ass.

They slept with his cock buried between her ass cheeks. They had started to go to sleep with his head on her ass but it was too hot under the covers for John. Susan woke him with a sensual kiss the next morning. He started to get up to piss but she stopped him and handed him a pair of her dirty panties.

"Put these panties on for me, after all, a bet is a bet," she smirked. Shrugging his shoulders, in resignation, John complied and darned the garment eliciting wolf whistles from his still nude daughter.

They went off to work that day with John's balls constricted in the sexy panties. Needless to say, not a minute went by that he didn't think about his little girl. They were in each other's arms in a flash when they got home that night. Although Susan enjoyed the company of Fred and Rhonda something about these times with her daddy were extra special. They never seemed to tire of one another and always looked for new things to try. It didn't take long for the bet to be forgotten as they returned to their everyday life. Their sex life only seemed to grow more and more intense.

As for Rhonda and Fred they were having similar good times and still enjoyed getting together with John and Susan about once a week. A couple of weeks later the next semester started at school and both John and Susan resumed their teaching. Susan presented a paper on conditioned response changing John's response from his cock getting hard to tugging on his ear like Rhonda and got rave reviews on it.

John found himself having to change his entire section on conditioned response in his lecture as a result of what his daughter had done to him. He somehow didn't mind though as this price had been well worth the pleasure. It has now been over six months since Susan challenged her father and she can't help but notice whenever they go out her dad's cock still springs to life whenever someone says the magic word.

Even the other day when they came across a 93 year old lady his cock nearly bulged out of his pants when she innocently said, "hi."

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers