Labor Day

Story Info
He spends time with a mature woman.
1.1k words
4.04
111.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a True Story. Jean and I are both of Legal Age.

I started work at the Hotel when I was 14. Helping in the Dining Room as a bus boy. Jean, the Hostess, was my brother's best friend's mom and she was also the mother of a girl in my senior class homeroom. She was attractive, sexy and curvy, and had a lovely southern accent. Every Saturday night her husband would pick her up after work and give me a ride home too. I only lived 6 blocks away in the City of Philadelphia.

When I was 16 I obtained my drivers license and got a car and some times she would ask me for a ride home, instead of making her husband come all the way to work and pick her up. It was stupid of him to come and get her when I was going the same way.

When I was alone with her I would tease her at the intersection of the Interstate. I would say right or straight, meaning straight for home or right to the strip of motels. She would laugh and say straight.

I gathered from conversations that her husband had a girlfriend as some nights he would tell her to get a ride home as he was working. She knew about his girl friend and I think a lot of others did too. On Labor Day weekend he would usually take his younger two sons and go to the Drag Races. They would leave on Friday, and stay Sat, Sun and Monday. This one year, Labor Day 1970, she asked me to come in and stay with her as she was a little afraid of being alone in the house. The neighborhood had gotten a little rough. A few neighbors had their houses broken into. I said no problem. I spent the night and slept in her son's room on the third floor.

Another year went by and it was Friday Night, Labor Day Weekend of 1971. As usual I drove her home and she asked me to stay. We sat in the living room. I was on the end of the couch closest to the TV and she sat at the other end. She put her feet in my lap and asked me to rub them. She had already removed her pantyhose. I rubbed her left foot and calf and was up to her knee and then I felt the inside of her creamy thigh. It was so soft. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and there was a smirk of contentment on her face.

I slid her right foot closer to me and adjusted the left one a little farther away. I was rubbing her foot, and her calf and I was up to her knee. Again I got to feel the soft skin of her thigh. I moved my fingers up a little higher and rubbed a little softer. I looked down and I could see her panties as her skirt had ridden up high.

At that time her son, my older brother's friend came home and when she heard him at the door she swung her feet down and we were sitting there watching TV. She had figured he had gone to the South Jersey Shore with the rest of his friends, but he had to stay home until Saturday morning. He said hello and then he said good night as he wanted to go to bed.

Jean arose from the couch and said we should go and get something to eat. We drove around for a few blocks and most of the stores were closed. She turned to me in the car and said she was not really hungry. She had to get out of the house. She asked me if I knew why she had to get out of the house and I said no. She then told me that I had made her extremely horny and that she needed to cool off. I drove back and she went to bed and I slept in her son's bedroom.

On Saturday night the same thing happened again. (Almost like the Movie Ground Hog Day). I was sitting there rubbing her feet and did the left leg first and then I was working on her right one. My hands got higher and higher. Her soft skin felt so wonderful to me. She parted her legs a little more and my hand rose higher and higher. My little finger rubbed against her cotton panties and she moved a little and a sigh came from her lips. Her legs opened a little more and I got to rub my whole hand up and down her panty clad pussy. Her panties were very moist.

At this time Jean rolled onto the floor and pulled me on top of her. She kissed my lips with her soft lips. Her tongue worked its way into my mouth. Here I was kissing an older woman, who kissed like no other high school girl I had been with. Being a virgin, I was not really sure of what to do exactly. She asked me if I wanted to make love to her. She said that I would have no worries with her and with that she took her panties off.

I had always wanted to taste a woman and I asked her if I could lick her "down there". She pulled her legs up and spread them wide and pushed my head towards her lovely pussy. It was my first look, smell and taste of a woman. My only previous experience was some kissing, and titty play with some of the local girls.

I slid my tongue up and down her pussy lips. I pushed it in as far as I could. She placed her feet on my shoulders, gripped my hands in her hands and after a few minutes she pushed real hard with her feet as she pulled my hands. She had an orgasm from my licking. I was really proud of myself.

She then reached down, undid my belt, pulled down the zipper of my jeans and pushed my pants and underwear down my legs. She took my cock and guided it to her hot wet hole and I slid in. Here I was, my first time and it felt great. I pumped in and out as I kissed her. Her French Kisses was hard and I could feel her teeth against mine. Her tongue was all over my mouth and she was matching me stroke for stroke. I knew I was about to cum and I told her and she said to go ahead. I shot a gallon of my juice into her. I had never cum before unless it was by hand (mine or a dates). It felt so wonderful.

She was not sure if anyone would be coming home later that night so I had to sleep in the other room. But the next year, I got to sleep in the king sized bed, but that is another story.