Labor Day of '07

Story Info
Ruth Chris and Mine - latest chapter.
3.8k words
4.15
30.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago I wrote to Literotica about a man named Steve who interrupted a shower I was sharing with my wife and ended up joining us in a three some. This was the start of a sexual awakening of sorts, most of which are chronicled here on the site. I can tell you that all of the stories are true and my hope is to show couples that opening their marriage up will not necessarily lead to its demise.

Anyway, here it is Labor Day of 2007 and we are heading back to the very same campground which has become a tradition of sorts for us. The big difference is our mutual girlfriend named Ruth . She entered into our lives as my payback for Chris's 3-some with Steve and she has never left. It did became quite tense when Ruth showed up at my door pregnant with my child and thrown out by her now ex husband. Suddenly the tension was gone when Chris found herself pregnant less than a month later. I'm not sure how smart it was for me to drive up north with a 4 month pregnant Chris and a 5 month pregnant Ruth., but time would certainly tell.

We arrived at our campsite and it took longer than it probably should have setting the camper up, making sure everything was plugged in, and the making sure the thing was level. Of course the girls disappeared inside the trailer when we arrived so all of this work was left for me to do on my own while the girls did god knows what inside. As I adjusted the last jack, my mind wondered to what the girls could be doing inside and I felt a rush of blood that made my cock shutter in my shorts. I quietly went to the camper door and quickly threw it open expecting to find 2 naked women laying on one of the beds. Instead I found them wrapping towels around their swimsuits as they prepared to head for the pool area.

"Care to come down swimming with us?" Chris asked.

Ruth's eyes poked at me from over Chris's shoulders encouraging me to join them.

"Oh I suppose I could use a cool down swim. Give me a minute and I will be right with you" I replied.

"We'll catch up with you down at the pool" Chris said and she reached out to squeeze my dick while walking by.

Ruth followed her to the door and exited the trailer toting her orange bag of towels and suntan lotions. It took a while to locate my own swim trunks and longer to stuff my semi ridged cock into them. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and made my way out of the camper and to the trail that led to the pool.

Now some men might be turned off by 2 pregnant women, but damn they looked sexy as they peeled the towel wraps away from their bodies. Neither of them wanted to swim due to the chemicals in the pool so they made me lotion them up before leaning back in their lounge chairs to tan. They both watched me make a jackass of myself in this deserted pool before untying their tops and flipping onto their stomachs to tan.

Now we were alone at the pool but one of the camp workers named Chad came to check on us often to see if we needed any beverages from their snack bar. I couldn't help notice my wife's flirty reaction the first time Chad asked her and Ruth about a beverage. She must have given him one hell of a show when she picked the upper part of her body up off of the towel to speak with him. As he walked away I watched as Chris and Ruth whispered and giggled like schoolgirls on a playground.

Now to be fair I will say that Chad was a good looking man, in good physical shape, and had a very outgoing personality. It was obvious to me that Chris was smitten with Chad from the start and she rewarded him by giving him cleavage shots nearly every time he came around. He must have been enjoying it as he seemed to spend a good deal of time poolside with the three of us.

I would guess we stayed at the pool about 2 hours in total with our "personal" attendant Chad keeping us well hydrated and (at least one of us) entertained. At one point I overheard my wife ask Ruth if she should get Chad to apply more suntan lotion to her. She must have chickened out because she never did ask and I guess it would have been her way of cock teasing this young man. We finally packed our things up and made our way back to the trailer.

"Hey I'm gonna hit the showers and wash the chlorine off" I stated to Chris as we entered our camper.

"Ummmm" she said "Mind if I join you?"

"Are you hoping Steve is going to show up again?" I teased.

Chris blushed and grinned from ear to ear but did not answer and she went to the back to gather her own clothes to change into. Knowing how sexually charged Chris has been lately It was obvious that she was really looking for a good hard fucking and the showers held good memories for her. I heard sounds of movement from the rear of the trailer and turned to see the girls stepping out of trailer.

"See you soon" Chris said as she gave me a wink.

Now who am I to disappoint my girl and picked up the pace at which I was gathering my shower supplies and clothing. I suppose it was about 5 minutes later when I found my hygiene supplies and walked the short distance to the bathroom facility. Hearing no signs of life coming from the male half of the building, I looked around to make sure no one was watching me before slipping into the woman's section of the building.

Now these bathrooms are good sized with 4 toilet stalls followed by 8 individual showers. On the other side of the wall hung a huge 10 basin sink area with tons of counter space. The showers themselves are further broken down into units of 2 - where 2 showers jointly share a good sized 7*7 enclosed joint area that also is curtained off from the main room. Hearing a shower running I approached the far showers common area and pulled the curtain to the side and peeked inside. Seeing 2 bodies behind the inside shower curtain, I slipped inside to undress myself, setting my clothes on one of the provided benches.

Once naked, I approached the curtain and slid it open to see Ruth and Chris soaping each others bodies up, lips locked firmly together.

"Well ladies" I started "Mind if I join in?"

Physically there was not room for the three of us in the one shower, but that was fixed when Ruth pulled away from Chris and exited the shower. She approached me and slowly slid down my body and onto her knees, softly grabbing hold of my balls and massaging them. Chris was not far behind her and took hold of my cock with one hand while sliding the other behind my neck, pulling my mouth to hers. As Ruth slid my cock into her mouth, Chris and I fought for control of the others mouths with our tongues. It didn't take long for my cock to engorge and for Ruth to work herself into a good rhythm. My left hand cradled the rear of her head and softly played with her earlobes and helped pace the blowjob I was receiving. Her loud slurping, my soft moans, and the exhaust fan running were the only noise coming from the building as I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

To say I was surprised to open my eyes and notice Chad standing outside the common area watching the three of us would be a major understatement. His look of shock was probably only matched by my own and I'm sure my reaction alerted the girls to his presence. Ruth attempted to shield her body (which was silly as there was nowhere to hide) while Chris did little except to lighten her grip on my neck and cock.

"Oops" Chad muttered and he began to back away from the shower and towards the cleaning room door that he had entered from.

It was obvious to me that Chad had been hoping to catch an eyeful of Chris and Ruth as they showered and was not expecting to find the scene he had just come across. Chris released her hold on me and walked through the curtain to approach Chad with a definite purpose.

Now Chad was fumbling with the cleaning room doors lock when Chris caught up to him and without so much as a word sank her hand to his groin. As she stared into his eyes, she lowered herself in front of him and began grabbing the outline of his cock through the shorts he was wearing. She playfully kissed and bit at Chad's cock through his shorts as her hands worked their way up and around he waistband allowing his shorts to fall to the floor.

"Oh my" Chris stated as she ran her hands along the length of it as she again kissed at it through his jockey shorts.

"Oh God" Chad exclaimed as my wife snaked her hand inside of his shorts to grab a hold of his cock. Chad's own face was a mixture of pleasure, surprise, and excitement and watched Chris's every movement with great anticipation.

My wife was also very enthusiastic with the situation especially when she pulled a flaccid 7" cock out of his jockeys. She left it dangle inches from her face as she slid his jockeys to the floor and over his feet.

Now my cock is a healthy 7"+ erect, but here was this kid with a monster cock waving inches from my sexy wife's face and eager mouth. Ruth also was watching with an awed look on her face and I whispered an excuse to her as I walked to finish securing the service and main bathroom doors for privacy.

Chris was oblivious to my actions and by the time I returned to Ruth, she was already teasing this thing by running her tongue along the underside of her new found trophy. Her right hand had a firm grip on the base of his cock which allowed the rest of it to spill over the top of her hand and down to her wrist. Her head crooked to the side as she leaned over to allow his limp cock into her waiting mouth. After several short bobs on his cock, blood began to flow into it and Chris worked more and more into her mouth. Her left hand had sank to her own pussy and she was rubbing it like a woman possessed as she allowed her talented mouth to pleasure Chad.

I finally took a seat on one of the benches inside the common area and pulled Ruth onto my lap to watch the performance in front of us. I grabbed a still soapy boob and we kissed while Ruth's own hand snaked down to grab hold of my cock. Ruth began pumping my cock almost in rhythm to the blowjob Chris was giving Chad. My hand wrapped around and found Ruth's pussy soaking wet and I softly massaged her clit to return the favor.

Chris again attempted to fully throat Chad's cock, but came off of it gasping for air. As she panted she ran her tongue along the underside of it and down to his balls, which she gently took into her mouth. Now I am not at the least bit interested in men--but I have to admit That Chad's cock was very impressive and its length was about the same size as my wife's whole head. She finished sucking on his balls and reached out to grab Chad's discarded shorts. She rose to her feet and placed the shorts in the corner of the sink area.

"How about a little for me?" Chris said as she hopped onto the counter in front of Chad.

To me this meant that she was looking for a little oral loving from Chad to return the favor. Her pussy hung open at the edge of the counter and her eyes were clearly in "fuck me" mode. Her huge perky breast sprouted giant erect nipples and I watched as she ran a finger along her sopping wet opening.

Now I know that Chris will not let either of us fuck someone with out a condom so I was sure she wasn't letting Chad anywhere near her unless he produced protection. I assumed she was looking for a little oral loving before letting Chad dump a load on her tits; something she really enjoys.

Chad however, had other ideas as he stepped towards her with this 10 inch monster aimed directly at her pussy. She surprised me as she grabbed hold of the 10" object of her lust filled desire and guided it to her waiting opening.

A soft moan escaped Chris's "o" shaped mouth and her eyes watched intently as several inches of Chad disappeared inside of her. Her hand moved up to rest on Chad's stomach preventing him from going any deeper and she panted wide eyed while growing accustomed to his invading cock. After a few moments Chris sat upright and her arms slid up from his stomach and onto his shoulders as if she was locking herself into a thrill ride at the state fair. Chad had starting slowly pumping an inch or two into and out of her until Chris finally reciprocated his advances by gyrating onto his cock.

After a minute or two of that her hands clenched tightly onto his shoulders and pulled him closer as she accepted the last few inches that Chad had to offer. Her eyes left the cock being pushed into her pussy and she stared wide eyed at me with a look of pain, pleasure, and lust.

Her eyes then closed as Chad began slowly pumping into her as she held tightly to the upper part of his body. She relaxed the grip on his shoulders and lowered her body to rest against the back wall which allowed Chad to fuck her more deeply. Her hands sank onto his hips and she moaned in pleasure and pain as his balls slapped her ass during each 10 inch thrust.

It didn't take a genius to see he was giving her the hard fucking she was desired from me and his own grunts were almost muffled by my wife's shrieks of pleasure. His hands wandered onto her huge flopping tits and were quickly held in place by Chris as she ground down upon the base of his cock in an attempt to orgasm.

Ruth meanwhile sank from my lap and onto her knees and lubricated my cock with her saliva before taking it in her mouth. After throating it a few times she sank it between her heavenly tits and began masturbating me with her heavenly mountains. My eyes tore away from my wife and I watched as Ruth tit fucked me for a few minutes before she took it back into her mouth to suck it some more. She switched back and forth between sliding it between giving me a blowjob and a nice tit fuck. The pre cum that she was now licking away told her that I was not that far away from blowing my own load, yet her assault continued.

Chad also was picking up the speed of his strokes as my wife screamed out her approval. She dug her nails into his back and ass cheeks, pulling him as deep as she could. His grunting and quirky thrusts were indicating his oncoming ejaculation and he reaching down and to pull his dick from her to blow his load.

My wife answered his attempted departure by firmly pulling on his ass and forcing him as deep into her as he could go. Her legs had wrapped behind his ass and he stiffened up and shuttered as he ground as deep as he could into her. Chris cried out loud enough for the campground to hear as his cum shot deeper into her than any load I could ever have given her. She obviously was shaking her way through yet another orgasm while her pussy continued to pump at his pulsating cock as she milked it dry.

After several seconds his grunts stopped and she opened her eyes to stare into his and they finally shared their first kiss. Her arms again wrapped around his neck and they passionately kissed while his deflating cock was still planted deeply within her womb. I was shocked that she would take Chad's load inside of her but I was also incredibly turned on and I felt my own cock ready to explode.

Ruth must have felt my impending orgasm but continued throating my cock even as my balls began to tingle and a loud groan escaped from my lips. Ruth kept working it into her mouth even as I began filling her mouth with cum. It was a strong orgasm and one of the spurts gagged her and she ended up dumping the remainder on her tits. Her hand continued to softly pump my cock and she rose to her feet and swallowed before meeting me in a passionate kiss.

While I made out with Ruth my eyes returned to my wife and how she was enjoying the after glow of getting fucked by Chad by running her nails gently along his back as they kissed.

After a few minutes their kissing subsided and Chad slowly pulled his cock out which made a "plopping" noise and also allowed his cum to escape from her well sexed hole. They again shared a quick kiss before Chris jumped off the counter and led Chad into the shower to clean up. Ruth and I followed suit and we shared a very nice shower before emerging to get dressed with Chad and Chris.

As we got dressed Chad put his foot in his mouth when he thanked me "and my wife" (Ruth) for letting him join in. I chuckled as I told him that he had just fucked my real wife and that Ruth was our mutual friend and explained my "other wife". After several further awkward moments Chad stated that he needed to get back to work but hoped we could get together again before we left for home.

He got his wish when he came to our campsite the next 2 nights and ended up spending the nights in our camper. At one point Ruth was talked by Chris into letting Chad fuck her while my wife mounted me to watch. Chad slid into a spooning position with Ruth and lifted her leg to rest upon the top of his exposing her dripping wet pussy to him. With his left hand he took hold of his big dick and ran it along Ruth's well lubricated hole before letting the tip slowly slip inside. He took it slow and easy but Ruth's expression of discomfort was evident to all except Chad and it was only a few minutes before she asked him to stop.

As Chad slid out Chris leaned forward and took his cock into her hands and pumped it as she ground her pussy down feverously upon me. Ruth meanwhile rolled over to softly massage his leg as if that was her way for apologizing to him for making him stop.

My wife leaned forward to take Chad into her mouth far enough to make my cock slip from her pussy. While I waited for her to reach back and impale herself on me again, Ruth came over to softly kiss me on the lips. Chris and my lovemaking was not to be as she spun around on the bed and instead slid down cowgirl style on Chad. Fiercely the bed shook as Chris bounced upon his cock, tits flopping wildly as she went. With the bed rocking so much, Ruth and I got up and walked to the bed on the other end of the camper. She grabbed my cock saying sex didn't feel right with him and that I was a much better fit for her. (It still seems strange to me that I felt more jealous as I watched Chad attempt to stuff his cock into Ruth than I did with my own wife.)

I was happy to see that Ruth was all horned up for the first time in a while and she proceeded to ride me like she hasn't done since becoming pregnant. After several minutes I rolled her to her back and pumped her to climax before finishing on her tits.

Several minutes after the groans had stopped from the other end of the trailer Chris appeared in our bedroom wiping Chad's cum from her boobs with the towel she held in her hand.

"Looks like you got the same treatment" Chris said as she motioned towards Ruth's cum covered breasts.

She leaned forward and began cleaning the cum from Ruth's coated breasts using the same towel she had cleaned herself with. Ruth lovingly reached up to massage Chris's back as she went about her work. As Chris finished she leaned down to suckle Ruth's left breast which contained the last bit of my cum. With a audible "smacking" noise Chris came off of her nipple and her tongue ran along her lips.

She then proceeded to lay next to us to ask if we left because we were upset with her. I assured her that I was not and we said our goodnights before she stood up and disappearing into the darkened camper, returning to Chad's side.

Ruth and I cuddled before I finally fell asleep to the sounds of Chad and Chris going at it again and Chris begging to be filled with his cum. I can only assume that he happily complied with her request.

We departed the day before labor day with those two having one last go at it as Ruth and I packed up our campsite. On our drive home Chris talked with us openly about the weekend and ended up apologizing for ignoring us through most of it. She went into detail how cock crazy she became when he exploded inside of her that first time and how exciting the experience had been. She did say how happy she was to be going home with her family to rejoin the real loves in her life and her real family.

12