Labyrinth of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers

"We all resume our normal lives on the second," said Kelly. "Any major corporations that open a business here know that it's a town holiday and that we require they must be closed or they can't open here."

"So I won't lose my job then?"

"No silly," said Kelly. "We may be sexual freaks, but we aren't cruel. Come on, let's get in line."

The girls moved toward the one of the many entrances of the labyrinth and waited. Periodically they saw someone removed from the line and taken away. Yvonne was curious about this, but figured it was for a reason. While waiting, she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched as before. She looked around and saw different costumed people chatting and occasionally looking her way, but no one was staring at her.

A woman wearing a low-cut French maid costume stepped up, took Yvonne's hand and said, "Come with me please."

"Why?"

"You've been selected to use a different entrance," said the French maid.

"Go on," said Kelly, "they pick people at random all the time to mix things up inside."

"Oh, okay," said Yvonne as she began following the French maid.

Yvonne was led around the back of the labyrinth were other people had been taken and the maid handed her a button that said 'Labyrinth of Lust.' "Put this on," said the maid.

"Why?"

"Everyone who enters gets one," she said.

"Oh," said Yvonne as she pinned the button on.

The maid reached up and soon the button lit up and began to blink. "This is just so you can be seen by others later on. Some areas get a bit dark. Plus, it adds to the fun."

Yvonne smiled and said, "Thanks."

The maid stopped at an unmarked door and told Yvonne to enter. Yvonne hesitated for a moment then stepped in. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dim lights and focus on what she was seeing. Along the walls she saw an assortment of ladies panties and men's underwear on the wall of the hallway. She noticed a faint smell of laundry soap and fabric softener.

"Oh yeah," said the maid. "Would you mind taking off your panties?"

"Why?"

"It adds to the sexiness of the event. These are from those who have been brought in though this entrance. Most of the women are without their panties and those men who could remove their boxers without it affecting their costume removed them as well. It's just a bit of whimsical fun. Those black lacy ones there are mine."

The maid pointed to a pair hanging on the wall.

"At least they're clean," she whispered to herself as she removed them carefully and handed them to the maid. "Will I ever get them back?"

"You can try, but often they are used in future labyrinth decorations. Don't worry, they aren't worn again."

"That's good to know," said Yvonne. "So what now?"

The maid pinned Yvonne's panties to the wall, then giggled. "Now, you have fun."

The maid stepped back out and closed the door. Yvonne realized quickly there was no way to open the door from the inside. The corridor walls, ceiling, and floors were painted a non-reflective, dark charcoal gray, almost black, and the corridors were weakly illuminated by small bulbs every twenty feet or so in the ceiling. Only her button provided any additional light, and it didn't provide much. She walked to the end of the hallway where she found a passageway that went off to her left and right, and a mirrored wall before her. She heard a strange sound off to the left and decided to investigate. She wandered down and the sound became more distinct. It was the sound of a whip cracking. After a few more yards she found a large glass window. Behind it was a man tied to what looked like a saw horse with only a leather hood and thong on, and a woman wearing a leather bustier and mask was whipping him and screaming, "Say it!"

With each blow the man cried out and said, "More Mistress! Give me more!"

At first Yvonne was horrified until she realized the man's back only had a few red marks and nothing serious. The whip was more noise than anything else. "Beg me slave!"

"I want you to fuck me Mistress!"

"You can do better than that!" she screamed and struck him again.

"I want you to fuck my ass with your huge cock Mistress!"

It was then Yvonne noticed the huge black rubber cock attached to the woman's costume. She also watched the woman smear a clear gel on the cock and walk up as she cracked the whip a few more times. She pulled the thong off the man and slapped his ass hard saying, "Good slave. Now you will be rewarded."

The woman slid the huge cock into the man's ass and he groaned, "Yes Mistress! Fuck my ass with your cock please!"

It only took the woman a few pumps before the entire cock was buried deep within the man's ass. The woman continued to crack the whip but never hit him. Yvonne decided to move on, though she was surprised how aroused this scene made her feel.

'Too many BDSM books,' she thought to herself.

She followed the corridor a few more yards to its end, then turned right. She walked along for a bit then saw another window like before. This time there was a woman kneeling before a naked man wearing what appeared to be a leather hood. The woman's hands were bound behind her back, and except for the mask on her face, she was completely naked. The man's cock was semi-hard and he put it into the woman's mouth. She didn't hesitate to take the slowly growing member, and to Yvonne's shock, she took the entire thing until her chin hit his balls and her face was pressed against his stomach.

The man moaned as he thrust and fucked the woman's mouth. Yvonne could hear the slurping sounds and could see the faint rise in the woman's neck as the man's cock began to enter her throat. Yvonne gasped as she watched the man begin to fuck the woman's mouth the way he might her pussy or ass. Aside from a few porn videos she'd seen, she'd never actually seen a real woman actually deep throat a man's cock, or even thought it was possible.

Just as before, Yvonne found this scene erotic and arousing as her nipples began to harden. The man reached down, holding the woman's hair, ramming his cock down her throat until he gave a rather primal growl and the woman moaned. He pulled his cock out and smiled as the woman opened her mouth and showed the white cream of the man's cum in her mouth.

"Good girl," he said smiling. "You may swallow now."

The woman swallowed her prize and said, "Thank you master for my reward."

Yvonne shook her head and walked on. She thought about all the books and stories she had read that seemed to echo these scenes. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't seem to notice her path would only take her deeper into the labyrinth. She saw men fucking women in an assortment of positions, and each time she'd feel her nipples harden, her pussy dampen, and her heart race. She also noticed the faint aroma of her own arousal. Though she could hear the performers talk and fuck, when she was alone, she could hear the sound of her shoes on the floor mixed with the occasional scream. She wasn't sure if they were screams of pleasure or fear.

As Yvonne continued walking, on the other side of the wall, she heard what sounded like the rattling of heavy chains and the cries of someone who sounded like they were being beaten within an inch of their life. She hurried on and turned the next corner. She came to another window where a large-eyed Roswell-looking alien was fucking a young woman doggy style. The woman was sucking the penis of another alien standing in front of her. Yvonne wondered if these displays were 3-D animatronics, or some type of videos.

"They couldn't be real, could they?" she whispered to herself.

Yvonne noticed a small yellow blinking light at the far end of the corridor, but as she reached the end, the blinking light disappeared. She looked around and saw another yellow blinking light at the end of another corridor. Yvonne shrugged, ignoring the blinking light. She walked past yet another window and saw several men and women participating in what looked like an orgy. Yvonne had never seen one before, so she stopped and watched the action. Some of the men were fucking women and some were fucking men. She also saw some girl-on-girl action. A man came to the window and motioned for her to enter the room, but she turned and quickly hurried down the corridor.

In another corridor, she came to fork where it divided. She remembered reading somewhere that a person could escape from a maze or labyrinth by keeping their right hand on the wall until they reached the end. Yvonne decided now was the time to see if it was true. When she turned the next corner, she was face to face with a twelve-foot crocodile with its mouth open. She jumped back, frightened. The crocodile, she discovered, was stuffed and arranged to by some evil person to scare the unwary who passed that way.

Occasionally, Yvonne met another costumed character heading the opposite direction. A young woman dressed as a sexy Snow White stopped her and asked if she knew where an exit was. Yvonne answered that she didn't know, and Snow White continued on. Haunting noises, mixed with eerie screams and moans kept coming from somewhere on the other side of the walls. Yvonne wished she'd stayed with the Snow White character. Maybe together, they might have found an exit.

Yvonne came to a door and wondered if she'd found an exit door. When she opened it, frigid air poured out. Looking in, she saw it was eerily lit with what appeared to be a number of frozen dead bodies sitting in chairs, all in grotesque postures, with skin hanging from their limbs. She screamed, quickly closed the door and ran down another corridor. When she finally stopped, she realized the scene she saw was not real. As she processed the room in her head, she remembered recognizing some of the mannequins from the local dress shop, and laughed at herself for being so foolish.

As Yvonne passed one window, she looked in and saw a naked, masked young woman impale herself on a Sybian, while another woman in a red leather bustier ran the controls. When the machine turned on, the facial expression on the naked woman changed--the ecstatic look on her face indicated she was enjoying her ride. Yvonne watched the woman pinch her nipples, having orgasm after orgasm, and she felt her own pussy tingle. She wondered how good a Sybian ride felt, but a line of women, twenty at least, including the Snow White she met earlier, were awaiting their turn to ride it. Yvonne considered joining them, but she was in a hurry, trying to find an exit and didn't want to experience that in such a public forum.

Continuing her quest and keeping her hand on the right wall, she followed the corridor to the next corner. A few feet beyond the corner, she felt her hand sliding in something gooey and slimy. It appeared have the same texture as mayonnaise.

"Ugh," she said to herself.

There wasn't anything to wipe her hand on, except her dress and the wall to her left, which she opted for. Behind her, she heard the sounds of doors opening and closing, but when she turned around, she saw no one. There were also some scraping noises, as if the walls were being moved. After walking the length of another long corridor, she decided to backtrack and immediately ran into a dead end.

"That's odd," she said to herself. "I just came down that corridor, and now it's become a blind alley. I wonder if the walls are actually being moved around."

She realized all too late that if the walls had been moved, then keeping her hand on the right wall wouldn't help. Her heart skipped a beat. She wondered how she was going to escape. She continued to walk along, ignoring the yellow blinking light until she heard some scraping noises behind her. She turned and in the dim light saw the corridor walls slowly moving together. The walls farther away had almost touched one another, while the nearer ones were just beginning to move.

"Oh shit," she cried, "I'm going to be killed."

She screamed and ran down the passage while the walls squeezed together behind her. Yvonne felt like she was being forced down the corridor like toothpaste out of a tube. At the end of the corridor, she saw a yellow blinking light, and when she saw it, she ran like hell toward it. When she reached the wall, she realized she was for the moment, out of danger. Her body shook as she panted and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I thought this was supposed to be just erotic fun?" she whispered as she tried to get her bearings.

She heard laughter. It was both wicked and slightly erotic. "Hello?" she called out.

The laughter faded out and was replaced with the sounds of whips, chains, and screams. Yvonne shook her head and began to walk. She noticed that no matter which corridor she was in, the yellow blinking light was always at the far end of the corridor, and she could make no sense of it. "What does it mean?"

She walked a few more feet, and then it hit her. "Maybe if I follow the yellow blinking light, it just might lead me out of here. Hell, it's worth a shot at this point. So this Dorothy will follow the yellow-blinking light instead of the yellow-brick road."

As Yvonne made her way from corridor to corridor, the yellow blinking light led her farther and farther from the noise and disturbing scenes. She did witness a few couples engaged in assorted sex acts as she continued on, ignoring her instincts that she was being led further away from the exit.

With one final turn, she found herself in a large octagonal room of mirrors. There was a small table in the center of the room, and sitting on the table was a yellow lava lamp. Everywhere she looked, she only saw her own reflection.

"What the hell?" she said softly to herself. "I've got an idea we're not in Kansas anymore Toto."

"Something wrong my pet?" said a male voice causing Yvonne to jump.

Yvonne looked around but saw nothing. "Who said that?"

"I did my pet."

"Well duh! Who are you?" she asked and looked around. Then she whispered to herself, "Why the fuck did I ever go off with that fucking French maid?"

"Me? Why, I'm the Minotaur. And I sent the, 'fucking French maid,' as you put it, to bring you to me"

"Why can't I see you?"

"Because I haven't chosen to show myself to you yet."

Yvonne nodded. "Do you have a name?"

"Doesn't everyone?"

Yvonne rolled her eyes. "What would you like me to call you then?"

"'Sir' or 'master' will do. Though, I like 'sir' much more."

"Do you want to know my name?"

"Come now my pet, you know the rules."

"Oh right, but my dog tag says, 'Toto.'"

The Minotaur laughed. "How clever."

"So, you've found me, or rather, I've found you, what does that exactly mean?"

"What it means, my pet, is that you are mine for the night."

"Okay, I get that. But will it be just us?"

"Yes my pet, I don't like sharing my lovers if I can help it."

"Okay. What exactly do you want?"

Yvonne saw a shadow in the mirrors as he said, "You my pet. I thought that was perfectly clear."

"I mean, what do want to do with me?" asked Yvonne, shuddering.

The Minotaur chuckled and stepped out from behind a mirror. He was a tall, muscular man who looked like he might work out several times a week, wearing a large bull's head and a leather thong. Yvonne was quite impressed with his physique and was pleased that at least found him somewhat attractive. "I want to eat you to multiple orgasms and fuck you all night."

"Why me?"

"Why not you? I saw you tonight in the crowd and I knew you were the one for me."

Yvonne knew that feeling she had of being watched wasn't just her imagination. "Is that why I was pulled from the line?"

The Minotaur nodded his head and said, "It was indeed, my pet. The badge on your dress is like all the others, except yours contains a tracking device. I've known exactly where you were since you entered, and I had the walls moved to direct you here. If you'd followed the yellow light from the beginning, there wouldn't have been any reason for the walls to move."

Now Yvonne understood why she'd felt like someone was watching her since she'd arrived at the labyrinth, and why she was here now. "You could have killed me."

"Nonsense my pet," he said. "Rest assured, you were never in any risk of harm."

"Well that's good to know."

The Minotaur moved around the room and continued, "Every year we pull some random folks out and the chosen two for the Minotaur and his seductress to fuck all night. We provide personalized entertainment for our pets until they find their ways to us. And from the smell of things, I'd say you rather enjoyed my selections."

It was now that Yvonne noticed both the distinct aroma of her arousal, and how the bull's head didn't seem to match the man's words. "Okay yeah," she said, "They were arousing."

The Minotaur stepped up and stood behind Yvonne. She could see him in the mirrors and smelled the faint aroma of his cologne and arousal. Though he wasn't touching her, she felt his presence. "I must admit, my pet, I do like your costume. But this damn head is really getting on my nerves and is keeping me from getting too close. Mind if I remove it?"

"Not at all, sir."

Though she couldn't see his face, she knew he was smiling. He reached up, lifted the bull's head off his body, and set it on the floor. Yvonne could see the mask that covered his face from the top of his cheeks and the entire top of his head.

"Oh yes," he sighed, "that's much better."

"Your mask reminds me a bit of Zorro."

The Minotaur smiled and Yvonne thought it really lit up his face. "Why thank you my pet. I hate those damn leather hoods and though I intend to tie you up, I'm not as into the BDSM lifestyle as many of my performers are."

Yvonne breathed a sigh of relief as she feared her Minotaur was more like the fictional men she had been reading about than the type of man she usually enjoyed. "Just what do you intend to do with me, sir?"

The Minotaur smiled and said, "Such an eager pet I have tonight. I told you before, I intend to eat you to multiple orgasms and fuck you all night long. I want to tie you up, feed you my cock, and maybe spank you a bit."

"With your hand or something else, sir?"

The Minotaur gently touched her arm and Yvonne shivered as she felt herself come alive. "My hand yes, but if I choose anything harder I'll let you test it first. The pain is intended to bring you pleasure, not harm. But, to be sure that we can trust one another, we must establish a safe word or two. Now, at this point, you must be a bit nervous."

"Yeah, I am," she said. "Um, sir."

She felt the Minotaur's breath on her neck. It created goose bumps on her skin as he said softly, "That's normal, my pet. I would, however, like to put a leash on your collar if you don't mind. It's not meant to demean you, it's just for fun. I mean, you are the one wearing the dog collar."

"If that is what you wish, sir."

"Oh my pet, I wish for so much more and I intend to get it."

He clipped a leather leash to her collar and held the dog tag in his fingers as he looked over her shoulder. "Toto huh? The perfect name for my pet."

"It was just some humor for my costume, sir."

The Minotaur smiled. "I like it. Maybe before we part you'll let me keep your tag."

"Would that please you, sir?"

"What would please me, my pet would be to start removing your costume."

"Do you wish me to do it sir?"

"No my pet, we need to establish some ground rules first."

"And those would be sir?"

"Well, what we do, we must both want. Is there anything, my pet, you either don't like or would rather not do? Please be honest."

Yvonne sighed. One thing came to her mind without a moment of hesitation. "Anal," she whispered.

"Hmmm," he said. "I'm guessing my pet has never had it or has been hurt. I'm going with being hurt as most anal virgins are willing to try. Which is it my pet?"

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers