L'Academia Virtuoso Ch. 02

Story Info
Instruction begins.
2.1k words
4.08
18k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those yearning to understand how Bianca finds herself in this predicament, please refer to Chapter 1.

*

Bianca awoke, and as her mind wandered, scanning the familiar layout of her room, everything seemed different. She could still taste the Professor; feel his hands guiding her, his words commanding her, his desires possessing her. As the sunlight streamed in, her mind kept returning to the image of Dr. Montgomery, the sensations of being violated, of being plundered, forced to submit, the desire of giving in, of being taken. Her pussy wept and begged for relief, her nipples tingling at each brush of the comforter against her naked skin as she tossed back and forth in bed.

As the morning sunlight streamed in, she sat up and stretched. Beneath her dormitory door an envelope laid waiting. Bianca paused for a moment, her mind weighing what possibly could be in the envelope. She feared Dr. Montgomery had betrayed her, told of her secret writings, and perhaps even dismissed her. As she fumed, she wondered if she was more upset because she might be let go, or because she might not be with him again. Shaking her head, she stood, reaching for the envelope. The flap was sealed, and her hands shook as she worked a finger into the fold and ripped the envelope open. A single white page was enclosed. The neat type face simple said "Ms. Vergini, you have been reassigned. You will continue to teach in 7th grade math and science during hours 1 -- 4. However, in the afternoon you will report to Professor Montgomery's office to assist in whatever duties are assigned."

Bianca stared at the note. She was startled by the ring of her cell phone.

"Hello."

The Professor's voice growled, "Ms. Vergini, did you receive your reassignment?"

"Yes, Professor."

"Please look under your bed for the package that I left for you. Your regular wardrobe is required for working with the students, but working in my office demands specialized attire. You will have time each day to change at lunch."

The phone clicked silent.

Bianca paused, trying to stifle a a grin slowly spreading over her face, and then looked under her bed. There was a brown paper wrapped package. Her hands shook, unwrapping the paper. Inside a silver chained garter, white lace stockings, a white G-string and a safety razor. A single page of white paper with a typed note instructed, "Make sure you are completely shaved. You will wear no other undergarments when you enter my office." Bianca shook her head, and taking a deep breath she went to the bathroom and turned on the shower; hot steam clouding the mirror.

Her morning was spent anxiously aware of trying not to blush. She felt every breeze, every head turn, every look in her direction. The fresh shaved lips of her cunt tingling and sensitive to every movement. Trying to focus, she willed her nipples not to respond, not to announce her arousal. Several of the older male teachers seemed unusually willing to chat with her.

The bell rung as the fourth period ended, and as the students grabbed up their books and backpacks to head for lunch, Bianca gazed at the clock, wondering if she would really go to the Professor's office. Wondering why she wasn't more reticent.

As the student body and teachers moved to the lunchroom, Bianca walked to her room. Hoping no one would notice, she slid inside the door. After letting her heartbeat slow down, she stripped off her clothes and moved to her bed to find the package left by Professor. Her eyes glanced over and gazed at her shape in the mirror. The curve of her back sloped gently down to the muscular rise of her hips. Her breasts hung expectantly, the hard nubs of her nipples bursting like spring blossoms. She watched her chest rise, feeling her lungs expand, a calmness settling over her. She had quietly fantasized so often about being possessed, her mind drifting with guilty pleasures. As a teen she had worried there was something wrong with her. The other girls seemed either scared of sex, or desirous of gentle romance. Her desires were much deeper, she wanted to feel the power in her man, his forged steel plundering her, his strong hands holding and shaping her. Her fingers drifted down, sliding open the wet folds of her pussy, watching herself in the mirror. Her body buzzing with energy, her breath shortening, a low guttural moan oozing from her throat. She closed her eyes, and thought of the forbidden images she had so long written about. Being captured, being tied up, being forced to her knees. She longed for passion, roughness, the release of submitting herself totally. These desires she had only allowed herself to imagine in quiet moments, her secret naughty daydreams. These words had poured out into her journal, never imagining they would be read. Until the Professor had opened her book.

Gasping, she stopped touching herself, and wiggled into the garter. Pulling up the stockings and skirt, she slipped on her sheer white blouse. Her nipples pressed through like neon beacons announcing her intentions. "He cannot expect me to walk to his office like this, a little half bra won't ruin the moment." Slipping on the bra and the blouse, she opened the door and walked, self conscious of the moisture running down her thighs.

Walking into the office, she moved to the outer room desk and sat, picking through papers not sure of what she was supposed to do. Dr. Montgomery emerged from his inner office, and for a brief moment Bianca thought she could see the trace of a smile as his eyes admired her.

"Ms. Vergini, please review these essays and grade appropriately. I expect you to catch ever spelling error, every grammatical mistake, our students deserve a critical editing of their work to insure their proper development, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Leaning over, his eyes narrowed, and his hand reached out to tug at the nape of blouse, unbuttoning her to expose the soft cups of her lacy white bra.

"Apparently you do not yet understand the importance of following directions."

"But, Professor, I mean, I thought."

His hand smacked down on the desktop, startling her. Please allow me to do the thinking Miss Vergini. Obedience is a virtue. We will deal with your indiscretion once these papers are graded." And as he turned back to walk into his office, Bianca gasped, stunned and tingling. She was wet, very wet.

Fighting the distraction of her arousal, Bianca worked on grading the papers. She tried to slow her mind and focus, but her body swelled and pulsed, she could feel waves of heat rising from her skin, and she longed to be touched. Her fingertips kept sneaking to stroke her forearm, her face, and more daringly her thighs. Closing her eyes, she allowed her hand to rise up beneath her skirt. "Just a little relief, oooh, God," Bianca moaned, closing her eyes. Her trembling fingers pushed deeper as she ground her hips into the chair.

"Ms. Vergini!" Bianca's eyes snapped open to find Dr. Montgomery looming over her, arms crossed. He leaned forward, and taking her chin in his hand, looked directly in her eyes and commanded in a deep foreboding tone, "Into my office now!" Dark oiled oak bookshelves towered above Bianca as she entered his inner private office. The wool carpet sunk beneath her feet as the pressure of the door closing behind. She caught her breath, a warm trail of her wetness creeping down her thigh. The garters tugged at the firm soft push of her ass; the string of her thong nuzzled twixt her cheeks. Dr. Montgomery eased around the desk and slid into his cane bottom chair. Behind him hung diplomas, scholarly awards, photographs with hand shaking smiling dignitaries, and a broad wooden fraternity paddle.

He began, "Ms. Bianca, you are not taking well to your lessons."

"Professor, I believe that I am a student with ample abilities and promise, but the nature of your curriculum seems, well, rather harsh, and I do not believe that I have warranted such firm punishment."

"Harsh? Miss Bianca, please. It is not I that scribed in my diary explicit evocative tales of erotic plunder. Let me remind you again of the ground rules. Are you not my slut?"

Her face blushed. "Professor, I acknowledge that I have sworn to you my devout obedience. And I confess that my sworn secret hungers of the flesh are primal in nature. Yet I cannot simply just give myself to you. I am not that way."

"The issue is not what you choose to give, Miss Bianca, this is not about free will. Your succulent writings demonstrate a sinful nature demanding stern discipline and guidance. My firm hand is needed. Look at you, shameless in your short slutty skirt, the flush of cleavage begging my attention from your gaping blouse, those white stockings clinging to your legs."

Bianca gasped, "You instructed me to wear this!"

His open hand smacked the tabletop. "Silence! Ms. Bianca, your sassy attitude demonstrates spirit, I appreciate your intelligence, but your sinful wanton desires deserve punishment. I am the only one that can save you from academic ruin. You will service me faithfully, is that understood?"

Bianca started to speak, but words abandoned her voice, her skin flushed, her mouth dry, the moment stretching like a rubber band ready to snap. The Professor's stern continence held her eyes, their gaze locked. Walking around the desk, he lowered his face to hers and gruffly whispered, "Bend over the desk."

Flustered, Bianca started to protest.

"Do it!"

His hand gently pushed the small of her back as she leaned forward, her hands reaching out and gripping the cool seam of oak on the far side of the desk. The skirt pulled up over her hips, exposing soft peach curves, the tug of the G-string taunting her, the elastic straps of the garter framing her ass. Dr. Montgomery stepped back, and murmured his approval.

"You are a bad man," her voice was throaty and hoarse, the cool air of the room tingling across her exposed flesh.

He smiled, and stepped close behind her, almost touching, savoring the moment. As Bianca's head turned to look, he toned, "keep your eye's forward." And walking around the desk, he took down the wooden paddle.

"Please."

"You have been a very naughty girl."

"I made a mistake, it will never happen again." She squirmed, feeling his eye, her pelvis starting a slow imperceptible grind against the smooth wood.

"In your writings, you spoke of being taken, of the pleasure of submitting to a powerful man."

Bianca moaned, "I shouldn't be punished, I didn't do anything wrong, I am a good girl. Is not creative writing a virtue?"

Dr. Montgomery grinned, and then smoothly brought the paddle firmly down on her ass, a sharp smack that echoed in the room. A pink flush spread across her cheeks.

Gasping, surprised at the firmness, she begged, "Please, I didn't do anything wrong."

Smack.

"Please, Professor, I promise to behave."

"In your diary, you wrote about wanting to be possessed, to be taken roughly, to feel a gigantic cock pounding your pussy. You pondered pain and pleasure. Your glistening wet cunt suggests that you do indeed enjoy a good fucking."

Smack.

"Please, what I wrote was so nasty, please do not speak those filthy words."

Smack.

"So you can write filth, but you cannot say it? You cannot articulate the very words of your desire? Tell me how much you loved sucking my cock."

"Please, do not make me speak such words, such thoughts."

Smack.

Bianca squirmed, "I loved it, I loved taking you into my mouth."

Smack.

"Use your words Miss Bianca."

"I, umm, no I cannot, I must not, please."

Smack.

"I loved sucking your big throbbing gargantuan cock."

Bianca's hips were now grinding hard against the desk, her tight slit molten and weeping, dew running down her leg.

He taunted, "I bet your pussy has been wet since yesterday, did you imagine me fucking your sweet cunt?"

"Please."

Smack.

"Please, please."

He paused, his arm raised with the paddle, "Please what slut?"

"Oh god, please, fuck me Professor."

Smack.

"Please, oh my god, please, push that big cock into my mouth, fuck my face, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you, fuck my sweet young pussy, I want to be your cumslut."

Nodding, stepping back, Dr. Montgomery set the paddle down on the chair, and commanded, "Look at me."

Bianca turned her head, looking back, maintaining the squeeze of her grip on the polished wood. Her hips swayed, pouting lips and eyes urging him onwards. He slowing stripped off his clothes. "Proper instruction takes time, Ms. Bianca. Fortunately I am a patient teacher. Each lesson may be difficult, but rewards await you in the end." And he knelt behind her, and slid his tongue between the cheeks of her ass.