Lacey Unwilling

Story Info
A night intruder takes and leaves what he wants.
2.8k words
4.2
97.6k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey snuggled under the blankets of her bed. It was almost freezing outside, and there was a light drizzle. Her mom didn't allow smoking in the house, and Lacey had been a chain smoker before moving back home. She had just finished her last cigarette for the night. Now her old room had been turned into her mom's sewing room, so she was sleeping in the living room. Her mom had allowed an actual bed, but it was right beside the back door.

Lacey wasn't complaining, she just wished there was a better lock on the door. When she had brought it up to her mom, her mom had laughed and said they lived in a safe enough neighborhood to not worry about it, but if she wanted it, then she would have to pay for it. Lacey was unemployed, her class schedule interfered with getting a job.

As lacey lay there, listening to the water dripping from the trees onto the roof, and the wind whistling through the body empty tree branches, she began to pet herself. Lacey caressed her breasts with one hand, twisting and pinching the nipple, while her other hand trailed down her belly, tickling along her belly button, then dipping lower to her closely trimmed nether lips. She flicked a finger down the crease, and slowly slid it back up, parting her lips, as a second finger dipped in and felt the beginnings of her arousal, swirling her love juices around her lips, and up towards his clit. Lacey closed her eyes, and arched her head back into the pillows, twisting her nipple harder, and rubbing on her clit. She plunged a third finger deeper, while the first finger swirled, and the second rubbed her clit. Lacey moaned in the back of her throat, and plunged the first finger to join the third, using her nails, she pinched her nipple. She could feel a mini orgasm coming, and rubbed faster, plunging her fingers deeper, and spreading them.

As she parted her mouth wider to pant, a cold wet hand covered her mouth and nose, and Lacey felt the cold wind from outside blast her exposed body. Then a quick wave of icy cold air, the owner of the hand had shut the back door, dropping the lock to the floor. Lacey couldn't see in the dark and was having trouble breathing through the hand. She used both of her hands to pull on the arm, trying to pry it up just enough to breath.

"Shhh, you little slut." There was a low hiss next to Lacey's ear. She could smell the cigarette smoke on his fingers. She made a noise in her throat, a whimper.

"Shut Up!" he whispered right next to her ear. Lacey nodded her head and pulled on his hand, which he had clamped tighter on her mouth and nose when she had started struggling. He loosened his grip just a little, and Lacey sucked air into her chest, and softly let it out.

"You ready for a real man, slut?" the man whispered. His breath tickled Lacey's ear, one of her sensitive spots. She only whimpered, knowing that nothing she said would be understood, his hand was still holding her mouth shut, she could just breath through her nose. Lacey flinched as his cold hand found her belly, and slide along her skin and cupped the underside of her breast. Her skin covered with goose bumps, and her heart raced faster. The hand clasped over her mouth moved, not far, but Lacey could open her lips. She licked them, and tasted his skin, the salt from his sweat, and something sweet, like candy, like sweetarts. Her breathing was fast, and heaving. Lacey was slightly light headed from lack then the rush of oxygen.

The man licked the outer rim of her ear, and Lacey sucked in her breath as a new coil of heat curled in her lower belly. He squeezed her breast in his hand until Lacy moaned. She arched her back. The man had knelt down by Lacey's bed, a child's twin so it was short. Now he stood, Lacey could feel the warmth come back to her breast, but cold dread in her heart when she heard a zipper in the dark.

"What are you doing? What do you want?" Lacey whispered, although part of her already knew.

"What do you think, bitch. You." The stranger said. His hand wasn't far from her face, and he turned her head as she felt his weight on the mattress. Lacey opened her mouth again, to ask what he was doing, again. But she felt skin on her lips, warmth coming from in front of her, and smelled a musk that must be the man in her 'room'.

The man's smooth head slipped into her mouth, and instinctively drew it in. His hands went to her head, and he began to rock his hips. He held her head in place as he pushed further. Lacey gagged as his dick hit the back of her throat. She was at the wrong angle to swallow him, she had to turn on her side, or he was going to choke her. Lacey turned her body, and angled her head better, opening her mouth a little more.

"There's my little cum sucking whore, swallow me." The man coaxed. He began to thrust faster, and deeper into her mouth, and Lacey felt his hairy balls slap the side of her face. Her nose got buried in his hip, and she matched her breathing rhythm to his. Lacy tensed her arm that was under her, it was going to sleep. She reached forward, and her fingers found his sac. She applied slight pressure and was rewarded by a slap on the ass, and a grunt. Lacey tried to yelp from the surprising pain, and was gagged again, and she lost her rhythm.

"You better swallow it all, bitch, don't spill a drop, or you'll regret it." He said, keeping his voice down. Lacey held her breath for a moment, to get her bearings back. She closed her lips around him and sucked a little, her lower jaw was aching.

"Ung, get ready," he whispered. His strokes were getting quicker and more of shallow jabs, although he never went far enough back to leave her throat. Lacey stroked his sac, felt the hair crinkle under her fingers, and the tensing of his skin was her only warning to hold her breath and drink his seed down. There was a sigh from above her as the last spasms hit the back of her throat. Her head was patted, like a puppy that had played fetch.

"Good girl." He said as he backed away, and the last but dribbled across Lacey's tongue. A part of her was glad she hadn't had to taste all of him. He was salty and bitter.

She jumped when his hand went down her belly again, and he pushed her back onto her back, his hand going lower. He roughly pushed between Lacey's legs, and found her slit. He stroked once, then back up separating the lips, and felt her slickness.

"Already wet, and waiting for me, huh, slut? Well, open up. Spread your legs like the whore you are." He said.

"Please, no. Don't, please." Lacey begged.

"Shut up, and do what I said." The man slapped Lacey's clit, and then searched for the tiny hard nub with his fingers. Lacey jumped again, and yelped. The man climbed on the bed, shoving one knee between hers, and then the other to spread her further apart. Lacey could feel the rough cold fabric of his jeans.

"Please, your pants are cold," she whispered quickly. He stopped as he was lowering to her.

"I'll be here even longer, twice even if I take them off, bitch, just spread and you won't be worrying about them anymore." He grunted.

"Please," Lacey begged again. "They're wet." She complained.

"Bitch, you like up the ass? If I take 'em off, I'll rip your ass apart." He reached up and pinched a nipple. Lacey was shaking her head and he could feel it through the mattress. He wanted her still. She was for a moment, then arched her chest towards his hand. He squeezed, and Lacey moaned.

"I think you like it, slut. Well, like this." He said covering her with his body, and shoving his painfully erect pole into her sopping hole. Lacey bit back her yell, and stifled it in her throat. The man grunted as he buried himself to the hilt, all six inches long and about three around. He ground himself against her before pulling out and pushing back in. Lacey grunted in pain, and tried moving her hips to change the angle. Her struggles earned her a slap from her attacker, and he shoved himself harder into her.

"Hold still, you cum sucking whore." He grunted as he kept pumping.

Lacey prayed he would come sooner than he had in her mouth. She closed her eyes, even though she couldn't see in the dark, and fisted her hands in her hair. His jeans were rubbing the inside of her thighs, and she could feel a burning between her legs. She wasn't getting anymore lubricated and the friction was irritating her sensitive flesh. She whimpered from the pain. The man reached down between their bodies and found Lacey's clit again. He flicked it a few times, and tried to get her wetter. Lacey cried out as his rough handling made it worse, and she turned her head to the side and covered her own mouth, afraid her attacker would hit her again. Her heart was hammering in her chest, her mind begging for it to just be over. Suddenly, he was gone, the weight off, and cold air on her exposed pussy.

Rough hands rolled her over onto her stomach. He jerked her up by her hips, and set her back on her knees. Lacey squirmed and tried to lie flat, getting slapped on the ass cheek.

"Please, don't." she whimpered into her pillow, "stop hitting me, just leave me alone." Then she felt warm air on her exposed cunt, and then his tongue, hot and wet licking her swollen and abused slit. Lacey jumped, and tried to crawl up the headboard to get away. His hands held her hips, as he tongue fucked her pussy, flicking it over the nub of her clit, and then suckling her lips into his mouth. Lacey moaned as she felt her body react, and her belly clench. He grunted his approval and moved back.

Moments later, Lacey felt him reenter her. This was a different angle, pushing against the front of her vaginal walls. His arm snaked around her hip, to the front of the juncture between her legs, and slowly rubbed on her clit. Lacey couldn't help the lubrication that came to his command, as he pumped in and out of her. She muffled a moan in her pillow, arching her hips to get his hand away from the 'spot'. She didn't want to cum, and she could feel it building with each thrust, the friction against her walls driving her crazy. It had been a while, and normally, doggy was her favorite for this reason. His thrusting became more forceful, and sped up. She could hear him grunting with each thrust. She opened her eyes and looked at her alarm clock. She squeezed her eyes shut again. She didn't want to know it was after midnight. His fingers swirled and caught her clit between two fingers. He pinched lightly, and Lacey tensed. He did it again, and pulled. Lacey bucked her hips against his impaling cock. Her muscles clamped around him, and she pressed her face into the pillow as her body came, a new flood of juices making his assault easier. She bit her bottom lip, and held her breath as he pounded faster, keeping up the pace for what seemed forever.

He gyrated his hips clockwise while buried to the hilt. He switched the roll, all the while twirling her clit between his fingers. Then he ran his other hand up her side, then back down the middle of her back.

He splayed his hand across Lacey's lower back, his thumb resting on her tail bone. She instinctively tilted her hips, trying to hide her little pucker against his groin. He chuckled and pinched hard on her clit, making her again, but his hands kept her from going anywhere while he pounded her pussy. He inched his hand on her back lower and on an out stroke, pressed his thumb on her asshole. Lacey tensed and held still, biting the pillow to keep from crying out. When he surged back into her, he released the pressure on his thumb. Lacey tried to clench her cheeks together, but his thumb was still there, and he pushed harder on her sphincter. Then as he pumped, he wiggled it down, and caught some of her juices on his thumb, and brought it back to her tiny little button. He pushed again on an out stroke, and with his in stroke, popped it into her ass up to the second knuckle.

Lacey cried out, and her body spasmed, both around his thumb, and his cock, and her shoved deep within her and grunted. Lacey could feel a warmth in her lower belly, and knew he had cum. He had given no warning, and Lacey felt a sudden panic. She wasn't on any kind of birth control; she wasn't in a relationship to need it.

He flexed his thumb in her ass, and Lacey felt a burning, and her cunt was sore and stretched full. Her breathing was ragged, and rapid. She could hear his breathing behind her. Suddenly, he yanked his thumb out of her ass, and slapped his hand on her cheek, while tweaking her clit. Her clitoris was extremely sensitive, and confused the pain for pleasure.

Lacey jerked and she came again, around his slowly deflating dick. He pushed against her more tightly. The bedside lamp came on, and Lacey heard the drawer to her nightstand open. She opened her eyes, but was temporarily blinded by the light, and squinted against it. As her eyes adjusted, she saw his hand pulling out her little toy. It was a plug, about four inches around, and only two inches long. She usually stuck in while she was doing housework, like sweeping or dishes. It was discreet enough to hide in her panties and thick enough to stay put. There was a vibrating egg inside it, but Lacey had lost the control to it about six to seven weeks ago, after using it. She had left it on her bed, while she showered and rinsed the toy off. When she had come back, it was gone. Lacey had assumed her mom had seen it and thrown it away, not realizing what it was.

He withdrew his now limp cock from her, and Lacey struggled to move away. Before she could get anywhere, his help her with one hand gripping her hip, and shoved the plug into her pussy with the other. Lacey moaned and dropped her face back to her pillow. There was a wet spot where she had been biting down. The man chuckled, and turned the bedside lamp off.

"Leave that in until morning. I'll be watching, and know if you took it out, bitch. I want to see your belly swell with my brat." He growled in her ear, patting against it in her cunt. Lacey felt her lips spread and then swallow the little plug, and tried to reach a hand down. The man slapped her hand.

"Leave it, I said. I'll be back tonight if you don't. Do you want that, you little slut?" he asked, using a finger to push the plug a little further in. Lacey moaned and shook her head. He chuckled, and got off the bed. Lacey relaxed, and stretched out her legs, stiff from the position he had held her in. The sheets were wet from his jeans, and it was wet beneath her, probably from both their fluids. Lacey was too tired to move, her hips ached and her ass stung. She felt the cold wind as he opened the back door, and Lacey closed her eyes as he shut it again behind him.

When she opened her eyes again, it was three in the morning. She shifted, and went to reach between her legs, forgetting for a moment. The buzzing from inside her pussy reminded her, and she was wide awake. He must have the remote. She squirmed and held up her hands. The buzzing stopped. Lacey reached down the bed and pulled the blanket up over herself, leaving her hands visible. She was not up to handling the emotions that assaulted her mind and heart. She forced herself back to sleep.