Lacie

Story Info
Will her life be a nightmare? Or can he turn it into a dream?
3.9k words
4.28
25.7k
22

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Lacie For Sale

Lacie sobbed as the metal door into her small concrete cell opened yet again. For hours, the poor, bound girl had been forced to endure the ogling eyes and exploring hands of dirty, ugly man after smelly, unwashed, lecherous man. The year was two thousand forty five. When the global economy had collapsed in two thousand fourteen, some people had made billions, but nearly everyone else had lost everything. The world leaders, in an effort to force money back through the world's economies, passed several laws that reversed a great number of civil liberties for women.

These laws included one that removed them from the global workforce. It was a genius, if cruel ploy, but it worked. The jobs held by women opened up, and unemployment dropped like a stone. Women, having been relegated to second class citizens the world over, were soon deprived of more of their rights. It was soon pressed upon the world's leaders that enslaving and selling young women as laborers and sex slaves was a business opportunity they could use to further ignite the fire under the sluggish global economy. With no women left in office to vote against the proposal, it passed by a landslide.

Over the course of the following five years, the economy had slowly fixed itself, but there were very few people (other than women) who wanted the rules to change. Since women had no voice, their cries went unheeded. Such it was with Lacie. On her eighteenth birthday, she had hit the age where she could be legally sold by anyone. The sad fact of life was that if she wasn't sold to slavers within a few weeks of her birthday, it was likely the pretty young girl would simply be kidnapped and sold anyway. Lacie had long ago spoken to her financially destitute parents and impressed on them the need to sell her as soon as they could. Lacie was young, a virgin, and beautiful. She would be worth tens of thousands of dollars. Her family had tearfully sold her to a local group of slavers two weeks after her birthday. The slavers had wasted no time, packing her away after inspecting every inch of her body as if she were a mere piece of meat.

That had been a month ago. Now, Lacie found herself locked in a small concrete cell, tucked away in a cell block of what used to be a federal prison. The old prison had been taken over by a conglomerate of slaver companies and legally used as a bazaar for women. Men could come in, haggle, trade, bargain, buy and sell women of all ages and races. Lacie was a prized virgin, and as such, she was kept separate from the bedraggled groups of women that were there for general trade. Some of the poor girls were abused, beaten, degraded, and even passed out as "free samples" by slavers trying to entice potential buyers.

Lacie had been fitted with a chastity belt, then left bound in her cell, fed and watered once a day like an animal. They had dressed the gorgeous young teen in tiny pieces of red leather, forcing her arms into a sleeve behind her, a thick collar around her neck, and red five inch platform stripper heels. The collar was attached to a ring in the ceiling of the room by a tight chain, forcing Lacie to stand as straight as possible, lest she choke herself as she waited for men to come "inspect the goods".

By all accounts, Lacie was a stunningly beautiful young girl. She stood five foot four, her lush brown hair was naturally bouncy and wavy, gently curling to just below her perky teenage breasts. A small dusting of freckles decorated her nose and cheeks, and her baby blue eyes seemed like still pools of sapphire under her long eyelashes. She had a small, slightly upturned nose. It was a feature she hated about herself, but one she knew made her insufferably cute when she smiled. Unfortunately, Lacie hadn't been doing much smiling as of late. Her bare shoulders held a hint of a tan, leaving her skin with the smooth, healthy glow that only young women could seem to carry. Lacie's breasts were not overlarge, and she was thankful, not wanting to have the back problems often associated with heavy chests. Instead, she had a perfect pair of C-cup breasts and the nipples crowning the soft globes were small, pink and very sensitive.

Lacie glanced down, looking at her flat, feminine belly. She had known she would be sold, and so Lacie had hoped for a rich buyer, one who could afford a number of girls and would thus, likely leave her alone for the most part. Lacie had worked hard for the last year, toning her body, making herself fit and strong. The results were spectacular. Her belly was flat and smooth, just a touch of lithe feminine musculature visible under her silk smooth skin.

Her hips flared out wide, perfect for bearing healthy children. The shape of her hips forced Lacie to walk with a slight sashay, even when she tried her best not to. Lacie's rear was just as perfect as the rest of her body. Her toned muscles made her butt gently swell before blending seamlessly into beautiful, tanned thighs. Lacie's back was unblemished, the soft, graceful curve of her spine swept down her body, passing the smooth, feminine musculature of her back. Lacie's legs were perfect, their buttery surfaces unmarred by damage or scars, the lightly tanned limbs tapered gently from her hips, her shapely thighs and calves seemingly pulled straight from the cover of a turn of the millennium swimsuit magazine.

Lacie's arms were soft and feminine, the muscles gently curving, lending a lithe, athletic look to Lacie's body. Her long fingers were dexterous and gentle while her feet were small and dainty. Her toes and feet were soft and smooth, the very picture of womanly grace and beauty. The result was a stunning young woman, one who would look gorgeous in any setting, from wearing a shimmering scarlet evening gown at a dinner party, to wearing daisy dukes and a flannel shirt while working on a farmstead.

Unfortunately for Lacie, most of the men who looked at her since she'd been sold didn't give a damn about her feminine grace, simply barging into her cell then mauling and slobbering all over her bare breasts as she stood helpless. The sleeve binding her arms behind her back forced Lacie to arch her back slightly, thrusting her perfect breasts out in front of her, presenting them to the world like they were some grand spectacle for everyone to see.

Shame flushed her cheeks as she endured the rough pawing of unwashed man after unwashed man. So far, not one who looked like he had the money to afford her had entered her cell. Most of the men were poor workers, just out for a "day at the fair", simply enjoying forcing themselves on a girl as gorgeous as her. Her chastity belt and the tight chain attached to her neck kept them from using her body to get themselves off, but most men were sporting obvious erections by the time their time with Lacie was up, if not openly stroking themselves through their pants.

It had been a long day so far, and when the door swung open with a creak yet again, Lacie was hard pressed to keep a tear of despair from rolling down her cheek, wondering what this next brute would say, when he told her what he would like to do to her. Instead, Lacie was shocked to see a young woman slowly crawl into her cell. The girl was gorgeous! She was small to be sure, no taller than five foot one had she been standing. She was crawling on hands and knees however, her butt waving in the air behind her as the new girl moaned into a ball gag that stretched her teeth wide. Her body was covered in a crisscrossing web of black leather straps, which, instead of detracting from her beauty, enhanced it, as it lifted and supported her breasts, the black leather framing her shapely butt, breasts and groin.

The new girl looked up at Lacie, a glassy look of pleasure keeping her gorgeous emerald eyes out of focus. The crawling woman's hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail, the straight, silken, onyx strands dangling over her right shoulder as she looked up at the bound Lacie. She wore shoes that wouldn't have looked out of place in a fashion show, and her crotch was covered by a tiny, black silken thong, the fabric holding a buzzing vibrator and butt plug in the raven haired beauty's body, most likely the culprits behind the girl's blissed out look. She looked to be not much older than Lacie herself, maybe twenty, twenty one years old at the most. The last thing the girl wore was a black lace choker, a small white ivory circle decorating the front, placed right in the center of the gorgeous girl's throat. A leash extended from the leather web the girl wore, out through the open door. The slavegirl's owner was obviously still outside the room. Lacie looked down at the girl in confusion, and as she stared, the green eyed slave before her looked up, her eyes finally focusing in on Lacie's gaze.

Lacie wasn't sure, as it only lasted for a split second, but she could have sworn the crawling slave had smiled at her then winked. Her attention was torn from the girl on the floor as the slavegirl's Master strode into the cell. He stood much taller than Lacie, she judged him to be nearly six foot two, maybe six three. He didn't look at Lacie as he entered, instead looking to the small folding chair and manila folder he was carrying, giving Lacie the chance to study him. The short chain attached to her collar forced her to stay upright, and Lacie was glad for that. If it was any longer, she just might have had to sit down, as she felt her knees weaken at the sight of him.

His short, dark brown hair was wavy and styled, it appeared amazingly soft, the kind that most women would have paid good money to run their fingers through. He wore black glossy leather shoes and his slacks were loose, but obviously tailored. His chest was covered by a button down powder blue shirt, the top two buttons left open, just enough to hint at a powerfully muscled chest. The collared shirt fit him extremely well, hugging his broad, muscled shoulders and tapering towards his trim waist. The suit jacket he wore over it was made of black fabric, matching his pants perfectly.

His body was obviously fit, and he looked like a man who took care of himself. Not overly muscled, he looked strong, but was still perfectly proportioned. His clothing hid most of his body, but his effortless balance and smooth, sure movements showed that he carried himself with both power and grace. He was obviously capable of being both quite gentle, while still being a very powerful, possibly even dangerous man. Moving her gaze from his body to his face, Lacie felt her heart flutter as she noted his clean shaven jaw, his chin not quite 'movie star' square, but powerful and imposing nonetheless. His unblemished nose was framed by wide cheekbones, giving his face a noble, strong look, fitting his body well. His eyes were hidden by sunglasses, but his brow was unmarred by worry lines. His only visible flaw was a small scar on his left cheek, less than half an inch long, probably the result of a childhood accident as it was faded and obviously old. His clothing marked him as financially well off, and Lacie felt burgeoning hope grow in her chest. He didn't appear to be very old, probably mid to late twenties, Lacie guessed. Far younger than most of the "guests" that had visited her in the last few days.

Lacie felt nervousness fill her as butterflies began to flit about in her belly. She began to wonder what he wanted, since his demeanor and clothing already set him far apart from the other men. This one would look more at home on a Hollywood movie set than in the middle of a slave fair. He was, very simply, downright gorgeous. Lacie watched wordlessly as he set up the chair a few feet from her before sitting down, leaning against the cell's (now closed) door as he did. Reaching behind him, he pulled a small handkerchief out of one pocket and a metal hipflask out of another. He passed these to his slavegirl, taking off his sunglasses once she took them from him. He picked up his folder, still not looking at either girl.

"Pet, do our host a favor and clean her as best you can, I'm sure she misses the feeling of cleanliness, especially in this place." His voice was deep and rich, the resonant timbre of his voice as he quietly spoke sent tremors down Lacie's bare spine.

Lacie saw a shiver of pleasure trickle down the other slavegirl's back when he called her "Pet". The girl was either very well trained, or naturally submissive. Either way, Lacie didn't much care, because soon, the other girl stood and poured a small stream of clear water from the flask onto the handkerchief. Standing up, the shorter girl lifted the soft cloth to Lacie's body, gently scrubbing her shoulders, belly and breasts. The warm water was bliss to the bound Lacie, and the feeling of the grime that had coated her body being scrubbed away was pure heaven. Her other guests hadn't cared about their grubby lips or fingers, leaving her chest covered with dirt and drying saliva. Being free of the grimy feeling they had given her was wondrous to Lacie.

Unable to contain a weak moan of pleasure, Lacie flushed when she realized that the slavegirl had heard and was smiling around the ballgag that kept her silent. Lacie looked at the man again, for the first time seeing his piercing grey eyes looking at her. He wasn't ogling her body as the other lechers had done, he looked only at her face, her eyes. For some reason Lacie felt herself flushing yet again. Soon the raven haired slave was finished and she returned the cloth and flask to her Master. He reached out and gently grasped her ponytail, pulling her in front of him, allowing him to whisper into her ear.

Lacie couldn't her what he said, but it had an obvious, and immediate, effect on the girl. A purling whine escaped her, and her knees began to quake. Her hands flew to his face as he held her hair and cupped her chin, the girl's emerald eyes rolled back and her breathing came fast and heavy. Then, with a shuddering moan, the girl seemed to fold in on herself, slowly collapsing next to him as she rode a blissful wave of pure pleasure. Releasing her Master's face, the girl sat heavily on one hip, panting hard as she absently tugged at her own nipples, which, Lacie suddenly noticed, were pierced with small golden hoops. Turning away from the still shuddering slave, he looked back at Lacie.

"As you can see, I treat my slaves well. They do a pleasing job or task for me, they get rewarded. They fail that task, they get punished." as he spoke, Lacie saw his grey eyes harden, the look of pure ice that stole over his features made Lacie's blood run cold. "My punishments are... harsh." he gestured to the girl next to him. "This particular Pet here, has been a very... good girl... the last few days. As a reward, I let her come with me today." As he said the words "good girl" the gagged slave, still panting on the floor, gave another moan, and began to tremble anew.

"I find myself in need of another slave. My estate is growing and I need more help. Tell me... Lacie is it? Can you work?" He looked into the manila folder as he spoke, his attention on the papers within. Lacie, distracted by the shuddering slave still apparently orgasming quietly in front of her, didn't answer.

"Girl!" He snapped loudly, his piercing grey eyes boring into Lacie.

Lacie jumped, startled into attentiveness.

"We only have a few minutes, and I'd like to wrap this up quickly. The bribe I gave your guard for extra time won't stall him forever. If I want a conversation with something that doesn't answer, I'll talk to a wall. Now, I asked you a question, and I expect an answer. Can... You... Work?" he growled, clearly impatient.

Amazed that he had actually asked her to talk to him, as opposed to every other man who had entered her cell, Lacie blinked, caught off guard. Lacie jumped at the new opportunity, realizing she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, both because she found him attractive, and because the longer he was here, the longer other men weren't.

"Y...yes I can work. I...I... don't know what you'll be wanting me to do though." Lacie flinched at how ragged her own voice sounded, likely from days of holding back screams and tears. Now that she thought about it, Lacie hadn't actually spoken in almost a week.

"Hmm. I appreciate your honesty." He said. His eyes flicked down to the floor next to him, drawing Lacie's attention to the shadows there. Light was trickling in from the doorframe into her mostly dark cell, making the silhouette of a pair of marching legs easy to spot. Her guard had to be making another round past her cell, checking on the girls still to be sold. The silhouette paused outside Lacie's cell however, the guard hesitating for some reason. The man in her cell looked back at Lacie, and a dark shadow passed over his features, the look he was giving her sent another chill down Lacie's spine as she realized her assessment of him as dangerous was accurate. Ice dripped into her veins as she wondered how dangerous this man really could be. Lacie's heart began to thunder in her ears as a primal fear began to flood through her.

With a blur of movement, the man spun out of his chair. His hands flashed down and he grabbed his slave, pinning the raven haired girl's arms behind her back as the startled slave squealed her surprise into her ballgag.

"Like I said," he growled, "if my slaves displease me they get punished." He turned to the bound girl he held in an iron grip. "You, pet, were just rewarded, and you didn't thank me for granting you that reward." Sliding her wrists through a pair of straps in the leather at the small of her back, he bound her hands, just before delivering several painfully loud smacks to the girl's defenseless rear. The sharp reports echoed loudly in the small room as Lacie watched wide-eyed. The struggling, gasping girl's bare butt turned pink, then rosy, then red, before he finally slowed and stopped. Releasing her, he allowed the girl to sink to her knees as she sniffled and sobbed around her tears.

Lacie looked away from the girl's shame, noticing as the shadow under the door moved off, the guard obviously having heard the slavegirl's punishment. Untying her hands, the man picked his slave up off the floor. He pointed at a spot next to him, and the girl shuffled over to that spot, doing her best not to jostle her now tender behind. He sat back down after whispering something in her ear. Inaudible to Lacie, it was obviously meant for the slavegirl's ears alone. The look afterwards that passed between them confused Lacie. The bound eighteen year old could have sworn that for just a single moment a look of... apology?... had ghosted across his features, his cold grey eyes warming for a split second as he gazed at his slavegirl.

"I don't think you're what I'm looking for, girl." He said gently, his voice soft with a hint of regret. He looked back to Lacie. "I want someone who wants to work, who would rather put a full day's effort into improving her lot in life than stand around and gawk all day." He stood and began to fold his chair back up, handing his manila folder to the slavegirl as he did. Lacie realized that he wasn't likely looking for a sex slave, he already obviously had one. He wanted someone who would work for him, someone whose body would most likely stay hers, to give to whom that girl chose. That one facet alone made his job offer more valuable than anything Lacie had ever expected.

"WAIT!" Lacie cried, hesitating only for a moment when he turned slightly, listening.

"I... I can work, and I will work, and work hard. I can cook, clean, I can even sew a bit, I know how to garden, I can dust, I can even type and file papers, I'm smart and... and.." Lacie realized she was babbling desperately and, embarrassed, Lacie shut her mouth as she blushed.

Turning back to her, the man reached out and brushed her hair away from her face, though Lacie refused to meet his gaze. His touch was almost tender, but Lacie didn't trust him, having seen how mercurial his temper could be.

12