Lack of Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,671 Followers

I had to kiss her. I couldn't help it. We were like to newlyweds. After I kissed her, she looked at me again and said, "I love you, Jim." Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. It was a kiss of passion. I griped her ass tight with both hands and pulled her into me even tighter. I had to break the kiss. I had a hard-on and didn't want to shoot off into my pants.

She said, "Did I do that to my baby? When we get home I'll have to take care of it." We walked over to our table and her sister Sue asked, "Kathy, what has gotten into you? I've never seen you act like that before? You go, girl, you looked hot."

Kathy looked at her sister and said, "I'm re-discovering love with my husband. It feels great."

Her sister looked at her husband John and said, "I wish he would do some re-discovering."

I had to go to the restroom. When I got back to the table I saw Kathy dancing with one of the office gents from our plant. I knew he had been watching us most of the night. I guess he figured this was his chance while I wasn't there. He tried to pull Kathy closer but she shook her head no. I could see he wanted to try what I did, so he slipped one hand down to Kathy's ass. She immediately looked over at me to see my reaction. I was pissed. I got up went across the dance floor and up to the bastard. I said, "You son of a bitch, get your fucking hands off my wife this instant or I'll mop the floor with you here and now." He immediately took his hands off my wife completely and started to walk away.

I said, "Hey, bastard, I think you owe my wife an apology. She's waiting." I said it loud enough so the people near us could hear.

He looked at Kathy and said, "I'm sorry. I was way out of line. It was totally inappropriate. Please accept my apology." Then he turned and went back to his table totally embarrassed. Kathy never said a word. Another slow song had started as I took her in my arms. She looked up at me and smiled. "My hero, my knight in shining armor. My protector, my love."

I just put my hand where the man wished his was and pulled her in tight again. She just hugged me and smiled. I did have to ask her what she would have done if I wouldn't have reacted the way I did?

"I was ready to knee him in the gonads and then I would have called a cab and gone home. When he touched my ass, I didn't like it. What right did he have to touch me like that? That's where I believe your stories are wrong. Most women do not want to be groped by anyone. They want to be loved by their lovers. When you touch me like you are now, it just seems right."

One thing about Kathy is that she tells you what she thinks. I'm sure glad I reacted the way I did or our marriage might have headed in the wrong direction. She was definitely a one man woman and I was that man. I learned more about Kathy sexually in the last two weeks than I knew about her in the last twenty-four years.

We went back to our booth and as we were watching everyone I took a chance. I put my hand on her pantyhose covered knee. I knew I couldn't do much with those damn pantyhose but I needed to know how she was going to react. She put one hand gently on top of mine. She didn't apply pressure like she was going to stop me so I gently moved our hands up her thigh. All of a sudden I was touching skin. She didn't wear those damn pantyhose. She wore nylons and a garter belt. She just looked at me with a loving grin and said, "I heard you. I know you hate pantyhose. I'm trying to learn, Jim, I really am."

I leaned over and kissed her. As I did she removed her hand from mine and I continued up her thigh until my hand covered her panty covered mound. I felt the warmth and gave it a gentle squeeze. I knew a few people saw us. But we didn't care. After squeezing her, I pulled my hand out from underneath her dress and kissed her one more time. Her sister looked over and said that the two of us looked hot.

We decided to leave the party shortly after our little make-out session. I was glad. I wanted her and it was great knowing that my wife really did have feelings for me. When we got home I asked her to let me undress her. As I mentioned earlier we were like two newlyweds. I slipped the dress off her shoulders exposing her breasts. She might have been in her forties but she looked great to me even without clothes. All she had on was her garter belt, nylons and panties. She was going to take them off when I stopped her. I asked her to lie down on the bed and let me do the rest.

I first dimmed the light to make it more romantic. Then I unfastened her nylons from her garter belt. I slowly removed her nylons, rolling them very sensuously over her thighs and down her calves. She was lying there smiling at me. It was going to be like a game ... an erotic game. We were going to have our wits about us and just have fun. I could see it happening. After removing her hosiery, I began pulling her panties off. She was almost laughing, romantic but fun. I left her garter belt, but as soon as I removed her panties which I might add were soaked with her juices, I lifted up her legs and muff-dived right into her pussy. She yelled out, "Jim. No, you know I don't like that."

I said, "Wrong, honey, you don't like giving oral sex but you have always loved receiving it."

"Jim, please, I can't do it for you. You shouldn't have to do it to me."

"I don't have to do anything. I want to do it. I know you have always loved it and I love doing it for you, only you. You taste so damn good."

She told me shortly after we were married that she couldn't give head. She found it disgusting. A man taking his cock and pushing it half way down a woman's throat until she choked. Where was the pleasure for the woman there? We did try it about three different times. She gagged and threw up twice. How could I tell the love of my life to try harder? Oral sex just wasn't in her makeup.

I was pushing my face all over her mound. I kept pushing my tongue into her. Flicking her clitoris with my tongue. Literally chewing lightly on her mound. I was going to make her come. I had to, I wanted her to know I'd do anything for her. I felt her juices beginning to flow. She put her hands on the back of my head and started pumping her pussy into my face.

"My God, my God, it feels so good. More, Jim, more."

I kept moving my face, nose, mouth, tongue, all over that wet pussy until she exploded. My face was covered with her juices. I kept rubbing my face on her pussy until I knew her orgasm was complete. I then wiped my face off on a towel that I had placed there earlier and then climbed up next to her to cuddle.

She slipped off the garter belt and turned on her side and pushed her ass against my rock hard cock. "Take me, Jim, take me just like this. Make love to me. I want to feel you"

I got just the right angle and pushed my cock deep into her pussy from behind. She was working her ass as much as I was working my cock in and out. I reached around and grabbed her breast. I squeezed it and started to make her nipple hard. She never liked her breasts messed with unless she was in passion. I remembered that much. I heard her yell out, "Please, Jim, I'm ready to come, please come with me." And cum I did. I pulled her ass back against my pelvis and pushed my cock as hard and as far in as I could get and just let loose. She let out a scream or moan or something. All I knew was that it was great.

She grabbed the towel that I wiped my face off with earlier and said, "I hate this part. It takes some of the fun out of it." She took the towel and as I pulled out of her she put the towel between her legs and headed for the bathroom. I just reached up, grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped myself off. Then when she came back to bed she slipped on a little nightie, panty-less, and crawled in next to me and put that sweet ass right back against my pelvis. Then she said, "No more tonight sweetheart, just hold me," as we both nodded off to sleep.

That was some of the best sex we'd had in years. When I awoke the next morning I could smell coffee. I was still naked and slipped my pajama bottoms on and headed to the kitchen. There was Kathy in her knee length robe mixing up some batter for pancakes. I sneaked up behind her and put my arms around her and gave her a hug. I pushed up against her behind and got the start of a hard-on. "Didn't you get enough last night?" she smiled, as I pressed harder against her.

I started to pick her up as she asked, "Jim, what are you doing?"

"Something we haven't done in years." I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table and spread her legs. Good, she still hadn't put on panties.

She started laughing at me and said, "Honey, the table is for eating on."

I smiled at her and said, "Oh, I'm sorry" and dropped to my knees and started eating her pussy. I knew it was cleaned up from the night before. She was laughing and I was eating her out. When she got nice and moist I stood up and slid my hard cock into her. She put her arms around me and just said, "God, I love you." As soon as we both came she said, "Carry me over to the paper towels. I have another mess to clean up," as she laughed.

As she went to clean up again, I went ahead and started the pancakes. Life was good and getting better. I'm loving Christmas this year.

She came back into the kitchen and kissed me. "Honey, about once or twice a week is all my little pussy can handle. I hope you understand that, as much as I love it, we still have other things in our life that have to get done. But if you ever really need me I'll be there for you."

See what I mean, a real woman. A real life. A real marriage, communication and honesty, what more can you ask for in a marriage? The damn authors don't have a clue. They must all live in their own fantasy world.

It's kind of funny, our love life improved and everything else improved with it. We both seemed happier, fewer arguments, I spent a lot less time reading stories. I still had to read some, still addicted. But I wasn't looking for answers any more.

There was one more Christmas party to attend. It was the law firm that my wife worked for. She has been a secretary there for a number of years. She really liked her job. Her sister Sue worked there also so we had a couple to sit with where at least I knew someone. We decided to get a room for the night. The party was being held at the Holiday Inn and was about an hour's drive away.

Kathy decided to dress in a white dress this time. Lots of lace and silk. As she was getting dressed I raised up her dress to see if it was pantyhose or a garter belt. She laughed as I lifted up the front. "Jim, what are you doing? No, dear, it's not pantyhose. I told you I always dress for you when we go out together. When are you ever going to get it through that thick head of yours?"

Then I noticed her panties. A lacy thin semi transparent pair. I could see where she trimmed her bush some also. I leaned in and kissed her mound as she started laughing. "Jim, stop or we never will get there."

Right then I don't even care if we went. Finding this new found love for each other was all I ever wanted. As we headed out the door Kathy caught the heel of her shoe in the crack of the sidewalk. "Oh shit, Jim, I broke my heel. I need a pair of shoes to match my outfit. Shit, shit, shit," she screamed out.

"Don't worry, your knight in shining armor ... or at least a suit ... will take you quickly to the store to buy another pair." We headed quickly to the mall. When we entered we could tell business was somewhat slow. It was a big weekend for Christmas parties and getting late. Kathy sat down and a young man approached her and asked what she was looking for. She showed him her broken heel and he went looking for some type of high heels that would serve the purpose. I told Kathy I was going to look around at some shoes while waiting for her.

She picked up a magazine about shoes that was sitting on the seat next to her. The young man came back and lifted up my wife's leg to try on a pair that he had brought over. I had a good view from where I was standing. The salesman could see right up her dress all the way to her lacy panties. Kathy acted as though nothing had happened and then pushed the dress down between her thighs to end the great view the salesman had. She told him the shoes were just right and that she would wear them. As he got up I saw him hold a box in front of him. I could tell he had a hard-on and saw a drop of pre-cum staining the front of his pants.

My wife smiled as we left the mall. I looked at her and said, "You showed that salesman your pussy, didn't you?"

"No, honey, I showed you my pussy. I saw you staring at me from the racks. He was just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. As I keep telling you, I'm not showing myself to other men but I will show myself to you. If the bystanders see something, so be it. That's what you said you wanted. If you want it differently, then you have to tell me."

I smiled at her and said, "I love you, Kathy."

The party was in full swing. Kathy took me around and introduced me to her bosses and some of the other secretaries. She pointed to one of the tables and said that the man sitting there was the CEO of the company. The head honcho, Mr. William Welch.

I said, "Let's go up and introduce ourselves."

Kathy said, "We can't do that. He's the owner of the firm."

"Honey, he's a man just like me, only richer. You're his employee and should say hello." I took Kathy by the hand as we walked up to Mr. Welch.

Before we even got to him he stood up and offered his hand to Kathy and said, "Kathy, I'm so glad to finally meet you. You must be Jim, Kathy's husband. I'd like you to meet my wife Margaret," who stayed seated but was cordial in shaking our hands.

Kathy couldn't believe he knew who we were.

We said our hellos and were getting ready to walk away when Margaret asked to speak to Kathy. Kathy sat down next to her and waited to hear what this was about. Margaret began by saying, "I know the rumor mill is talking about a possible executive secretary opening. I'm here to tell you it's true and you are one of the few ladies that we want to interview for the job. I know Christmas is next week but do you think you will be able to come in Monday for an interview? I know this isn't the right time and place to discuss this but I would like to get the interview done as soon as possible."

Kathy said, "Margaret, I'd honored to even be interviewed for an executive position."

"Okay, then, ten o'clock Monday morning and please bring your husband. Don't tell anyone else about this please. We are trying to make a few changes quietly."

"You have my word. I'll tell no one but Jim. Thank you, Margaret."

Kathy got up and we went back to our table. I asked her what that was all about and she told me about an executive secretary position that has been rumored around and that she was to be interviewed for the position. She said there were about eight executive secretaries and had no idea which position was being filled. She did say they wanted me there for the interview. I had no idea why but I wasn't going to lose this chance for advancement for my wife.

Sue and John showed up a few minutes after us. They actually looked like a couple. Sue told Kathy that John was like a new man. He didn't just fuck her anymore. He made love to her. She said she took Kathy's advice and sat down and had a heart to heart talk with him. They had the same problem over the years ... they had stopped communicating. But now that had all changed. John looked a lot happier also.

Since Sue and Kathy were sisters, they did look a lot alike. Two good looking women with two proud husbands. We were having a great time, dancing and probably drinking too much. A number of men asked Kathy and Sue to dance. Of course I always kept my eyes on Kathy. As usual men wanted to hold her closer but she didn't go for it. No bare back tonight, that made me feel a bit more secure. No one tried grabbing her ass this time. That was a good thing.

When we were dancing I asked her why she thought the men didn't try anything. She smiled at me and said no names but a few of their gonads are still probably hurting from times gone by, as she laughed and pulled me closer. I did slide my hands down to her butt and squeezed gently. Didn't want her to be the talk of the office with her interview coming up.

When we sat back down Kathy and Sue left for the ladies' room. I guess it's a thing where women can't piss on their own or something. Anyway when they got back we were sitting in a corner booth where hardly anyone could see. When Kathy sat down I put my hand on her leg. She started smiling at me because she knew what was coming next. She put her hands around my neck and kissed me. That was all I needed as I slid my hand up her thigh feeling skin all the way up. When I reach her mound it was bare. She had taken her panties off. She took them out of her purse and tucked them into my suit pocket like a hanky. I couldn't believe it. Her vagina was moist and as I slid a finger in I heard an intake of breath.

"Honey, let's go to the room now," she spoke. We quickly said our good byes and headed up to the room. When we got to the elevator Kathy broke out in laughter.

I looked at her and asked, "What is so funny?"

She pointed to my suit pocket and said, "Every person there saw my panties sticking out of your pocket. Talk about rumors, they'll be flying for sure now."

She didn't seem to care. I was her man and she didn't care what others thought. Since we were the only ones in the elevator I reached down and planted two fingers into her moist vagina. We kissed as I fingered her. When we got to our floor an elderly couple were standing there when the door opened. I quickly pulled my finger out of my wife.

The elderly woman told us to get a room which I responded, "Yes, madam, we are headed there right now."

Her husband looked at me and said, "Nice, very nice, have fun while you're young."

We went in our room and both stripped immediately. We jumped on one of the two beds in our room and just kind of wrestled around. Finally after getting the upper hand I pinned her to the bed. While holding her arms I leaned down and took one of her breasts in my mouth. "Jim, be careful with those. They're sensitive." I licked and sucked at them until I could hear Kathy say, "That's it, baby. Yeah, just like that."

All that time reading all those stories and all I had to do was communicate with Kathy. God, how can a man love a woman so much after twenty-four years?

I slid down and started kissing her belly. I let go of her arms and she put her hands behind my head and pulled me into her mid-section. I was about to go down on her when she asked me to come up and kiss her. As I came up, she rolled me over on my back, laid across me with her boobs pressing down onto my chest. She began kissing me passionately and I thought she was getting ready to mount me. Instead she put both hands around my hard cock until only the head showed. She then lowered her mouth and very methodically took the head of my penis into her mouth.

I wanted to say something but knew this definitely was not the time to talk. I watched as my beautiful wife of twenty-four years took the head of my penis and slowly sucked on it. Only the head. She had her hands wrapped around the rest of my cock to make sure she didn't take too much. She began to increase the pace. I knew there was pre-cum there but she kept sucking it like a giant lollipop. I reached down and was able to finger her while she sucked. In fact she moved her bottom more toward me so I could get two fingers in. She was wet, really wet. The loving way she was sucking me was making her hot. I watched as the juices from her mouth and the pre-cum kept running down the head of my cock and onto her hands. I had to tell her to stop.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,671 Followers