Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,993 Followers

Knowing Jamie was watching us made it all the more erotic. My hips shot off the bed and my thighs went wide as I climaxed. I couldn't see it but my excited pussy exploded and shot several squirts of my juice out to gleam in the air before hitting the bed around my knees. Jamie's eyes saw it as she was watching me masturbate, and saw my pussy, open and spread.

I cried out in ecstasy, and then finally fell back spent. Rosita gentled her sucking of my breasts, now concentrating on just emptying them. She told me she loved the taste of my milk and had almost become addicted to it. She had gained 10 pounds since she had come to work for me. It looked good on her, as much of it had gone to her splendid breasts. She had gained a full cup size.

Jamie had disappeared. I pulled Rosita up to me and kissed her softly. She whispered that she would leave and give Jamie a chance to come in to the room and see what developed. She said she would keep her pussy hot by rubbing it a little and thinking of me. I kissed her again and slapped her splendid ass lightly as she got up. She took her clothes and didn't dress, but held them in her hands as she moved gloriously naked down the hall.

I lay legs aplomb for a while hoping Jamie would come in, or look in at least. Sure enough she came down the hall, I could hear her almost imperceptible footsteps coming. I arranged my legs little closer together, but left them so when she walked in she could get a good view of my bare pussy, still slightly wet from my juices.

She knocked softly. I called out for her to come in.

"I hope I'm not interrupting." She said softly.

"No, Rosita put Jimmy down after his feeding. Oops, let me put something on. I usually at least have on panties when I'm feeding him." I picked up my panties and put them on, pulling them up so they rode up into my slit, nicely delineating my pussy lips. They are almost transparent and showed off my pussy beautifully. I lay back down and patted the bed for Jamie to sit down.

We sat talking for a few minutes and she kept looking at my breasts and glancing down at my pussy, barely veiled by the thin cloth. I knew there was a dark spot on the crotch from my juices.

"I love your panties, they are so sexy. May I ask a personal question?" She finally said. My heart fluttered. I nodded. " How long have you kept your pussy bare?"

I laughed out loud. I had expected another question. She frowned a little at my laughter. "Oh for a couple of weeks. I use a depilatory, Jim loves it, I like it too, as it makes my pubic area so soft and smooth." I pulled my panties down. "Feel the skin, it's so soft."

She hesitated a moment then shook her head.

"Oh go ahead, I double-dog-dare-you!" I laughed. It was a throwback to our childhood. No one could resist a double-dog-dare!

Jamie put her hand out and lightly stroked my pussy mound. Then she did it again, running her hand over my prominent mound once more. Her touch felt so sensuous. I wanted her to go further, slide a finger along my wet slit.

"Mnn, it feels so smooth. Maybe I should try doing mine." She smiled, not taking her eyes off of my pussy. I knew she could see my inner lips peeping out just a little, and certainly a gleam of wetness there. She removed her hand and got up. Damn, I was disappointed; I wanted her to finger me like I had done to her.

"I have to go feed Barry." She said turning to go. She looked back at me, her eyes slowly going over my breasts then down to my still exposed pussy. "Damn, you are one sexy wench, know that?"

I laughed as she left the room. A minute later Rosita came in wearing her nightgown. She raised her eyebrow and cocked her pretty head. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. She smiled and shook hers. I lay there resting and a few minutes later she came back and told me to go see Jamie. I slipped on a short robe and went down the hall.

Jamie was sitting in a chair with just the bottoms of her PJs and her nursing bra on, holding little Barry to her breast. She had one cup of her bra open. I wished I could see her bare breasts. 'What the hell!' I went into the room and sat on the bed close to her.

"He's such a lovely baby." I said softly. His little mouth sucked her nipple. The nipple I had kissed and drunk her delicious milk from. My pussy tingled at the thought.

"Did I leave him enough?" I asked grinning, looking Jamie straight in the eye. She actually blushed! "I know your milk is really delicious. It tasted divine." I said. She squirmed a little.

"Hey, it's OK. I won't tell anyone. But you have to admit you enjoyed it, didn't you?" I said moving close and stroking Barry's soft head.

"Yes." She said in a small voice. "I did enjoy it. Do you get sexually excited when you are nursing?"

"Yes, it feels so good. It makes me want to rub my clit, but I don't. I make myself hold off." I smiled at her.

"Until?" She asked, her voice barely audible.

"After I put him down I rub my clit till I explode. Do you do that too?" I asked locking my eyes on hers.

"Sometimes. It makes me so damn horny. I thought I was perverted, but having him sucking makes me excited. It feels so damn good." Jamie said looking down a moment.

"And when I sucked your breasts? How did you feel?" I asked gently.

Her eyes came back to make contact with mine. "Damn you, Sandie, you know how I felt. I was on fire, having you suck them was fantastic. It wasn't just the sucking; it's how you did it. Not just sucking the milk out, no, you made love to them with your mouth. Damn, I never knew it could be so damn erotic. No wonder you had Rosita suck your breasts."

"Oh, you saw us? I'm sorry; we should have closed the door. I didn't mean for that to happen. I hope you weren't too upset?" I lied with a straight face. I had to suppress a smile. 'Gotcha!'

She sat there for a long time looking down at Barry sucking softly. "No, it was a big surprise seeing Rosita nude, and the way she was sucking your breasts. Almost like you did to mine, making love to them. I had no idea women did that to each other. You said it made you hot from sucking on mine. It made me hot to have you suck them. God, Sandie, I had no idea it was so sexy. It still makes my clit hard just thinking about it." She said looking up at me with a little smile.

She started to switch Barry to the other breast. I put out my hand. She stopped and looked at me questioningly.

"Would you do me a favor? Take off your bra. I would love to see your bare breasts. Do you always keep your nursing bra on when you are nursing him?" I said smiling at her.

"No, I just did it since I have been here, out of modesty I guess. I like the feel of him against my bare breasts, and I know he likes it better with his head against my bare skin." She reached and unfastened the front hooks to her bra, moved Barry slightly and slipped out of the bra. I helped her.

Her breasts were superb. Full and large, low slung and beautifully rounded cones pointing slightly downward. The areolas were chocolate brown and swollen cones set on the end. The nipples were long and large, mouth watering. I remembered how that felt in my mouth between my sucking lips. My clit throbbed.

"Jamie, your breasts are absolutely gorgeous. They are so sexy, much sexier than mine. I love the shape of them. Fantastic! Thank you for taking your bra off." I said with true admiration in my voice.

She colored a little. She put Barry against her breast and his little mouth immediately found the nipple and his small cheeks hollowed as he sucked. I sat close watching, my mouth watering at the sight of her beautiful breasts and the one dark tipped nipple the baby had just left. A drop of her milk hung on the nipple. Without thinking I reached out and put my finger against it and transferred it to my finger. Jamie looked at me as I touched it to my tongue, winked at her and smiled.

"Damn, that was sexy. You are a devil, Sandie, you know it?" She chuckled softly.

"Why thank you. I try!" I said shifting my weight. My pussy was getting hot and my clit throbbed uncomfortably just watching her.

Barry's little mouth finally quit sucking as he had gone to sleep. She rocked him a couple of minutes then laid him in his crib. I watched her beautiful breasts bob and swing sensuously. Damn they were so sexy. She saw me watching her and I think it embarrassed her a little.

She went over and got the breast pump and started using it. I watched her closely, seeing the milk squirt into the glass pump. I made up my mind.

"Jamie, I know a much nicer way to do that. I find it so cold and mechanical to do it that way." I said catching her eye.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that." She said hesitantly.

"Well, you sure enjoyed it in the restaurant, didn't you. I certainly loved sucking them. Your milk was delicious and you got so hot when I did it. We both got hot as a matter of fact. When Rosita first did it to me, I found it was the most erotic thing I had ever done outside of a 69 with her." I said letting her know that we were intimate with each other.

"God, you two make love together? " She said her eyes wide in astonishment.

"Yes." I said and told her the background of what happened between Jim and I and the resulting happenings between Rosita and I. She sat quietly listening, the pump forgotten. I told her in very vivid detail what Rosita and I had done together and I could tell it was getting her hot. She squirmed a little and one hand began to slowly stroke her bare breast. I kept a grin off of my face as I watched her. Her hand squeezed slightly and her rich milk flowed out of her long nipple and ran out of her breast. It took a moment for her to realize what she had done. She reached over and took a hand towel to wipe the milk off of her breast.

I reached over and took the towel from her hand. I leaned closer as if to wipe her breast. She bent back just a little thrusting her beautiful full breast out. I bent forward, lifted the full globe with my hand, and placed my mouth over her nipple and instead of using the towel; I licked the milk off of her full breast, and then sucked her nipple.

Jamie sobbed out as my lips covered her nipple and I sucked it gently. Her milk flowed into my mouth and it was my turn to moan out as the delicious fluid filled my mouth and I swallowed the sweet fluid from her body. I kept my hand under her breast and lifted it a little higher, and sucked again, pulling with my lips, letting them slide along her hard nipple.

I turned my eyes upward and her eyes were shut and she had the most blissful look on her face. I took my other hand and cupped her shapely breast and stroked and fondled it. Her skin was hot and so soft. My clit felt as if it would explode. I squeezed her firm breast as I sucked and it seemed to make the hot delicious milk flow into my mouth faster.

Her hips seemed to thrust forward a little as I sucked and fondled her breasts. I took one hand away from her breast and stroked the inside of her thighs. She gasped as I slid my hand up her hot thigh and touched her pubic mound through the cloth. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, pressing inward, feeling the indentation of her pussy. I ran the knuckle of my middle finger up and down her slit, pressing inward a little more each stroke. The cloth pressed inward. I turned my hand and slid my fingernail along the opening, pressing inward feeling for her pussy.

She cried out and pushed her hips against my hand. She brushed my hand away a moment later. "Ohhh, Damn! Let me get these pants off. I want to feel your fingers in me."

I pulled back and she shifted her hips, pulled the PJ bottoms off and slid them down and off, scooted forward in the chair with her cute little butt on the edge. I looked down and her pussy was open and red, waiting for my fingers or tongue. Her swollen pussy lips protruded, a lovely long pink mound. I could see her reddened slit, and her pussy lips wet and gleaming.

I decided to tease her and went back to sucking her sweet full breasts, making them flow into my eager mouth. I pulled back with each suck; drawing the milk out and making her erect nipples stretch with my sucking lips. I raked her nipple lightly with my teeth and she cried out.

I stroked her thighs again and got closer to her pussy with each stroke. She moaned and pushed her hips forward toward my fingers. I didn't disappoint her and slid my finger up and down her slit. She was wet and hot, her juices almost dripping. I brought my finger to my lips and tasted her. Delicious. I did it again and this time put it up and drew my finger across her lips. She licked her juices off.

I continued to suck her breasts, drinking her delicious hot milk and fingering her pussy. The feelings inside me were fantastic. Lust throbbed through my body. I could only imagine how Jamie must feel. My finger found her lips and slid inside her scalding hot pussy. I slowly moved my fingers inward till I had two fingers up inside her hot flesh. Her hands went to my head and twined in my hair, pressing my head against her breast.

"Ohhh, Damn, that feels so good. You suck my tits so wonderfully. Fuck my pussy, please! I'm going to cum, I can't stand it any longer! Finger fuck me, and suck my tits, pleasseeeee! Sandieeeee! She cried out.

I slid two fingers deep inside her, curved them and found the small firm pad behind her pubic bone and strummed her G-spot. My thumb ran over her clit. She screamed out as her hips shot forward and her pussy sphincter muscles clamped down on my fingers. I sucked her breasts, and stroked her g-spot again and again till she exploded. Her head went back and she cried out her ecstasy. I knew Rosita would hear her cries and come to join us. My hands were pumping in and out of her pussy, finding her g-spot over and over. I heard the liquid sounds of my hand pressing in and out, and a gush of her juices flowed over my hand, wetting it.

Long minutes later she went limp. I sucked her breasts slowly and gently and slid my fingers from her hot sex. She sat gasping for breath. I put my head against her hot moist bosom and hugged and gently kissed her. Her hand stroked my hair lightly. I loved the feel of her breast against my face and her hand stroking my hair. The flavor of her rich milk still lingered in my mouth.

I moved up and kissed her lips. She kissed me fiercely. Her tongue probed into my mouth and we kissed long and passionately. Her hand cupped my breast and stroked it, weighing it in her hand. It sent shivers over my body to feel her hand fondling my breast, cupping and lifting it gently in her warm hand.

She pulled back and looked at me, her eyes bright. "God, Sandie, you are a marvel. I am so glad you did that. I wanted you to suck my breast again, but was just a little afraid of it. Afraid of myself I guess, afraid I'd like it too much. It was fantastic. You are a wonder, and you made me cum so hard." Her face was radiant with her smile.

I laughed aloud; glad we had finally gotten this far. She looked at me inquisitively. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy we finally got it out in the open. I like to have my breasts sucked, you do too, and I am so very glad I got to do it. I told Rosita I wished her breasts were lactating. I wanted to try it. Now I got to, and with you, you damn sexy wench." I said kissing her again, sliding my tongue into her hot mouth again.

"Do you know what I'd like to do?" She grinned with a devilish smile after a few minutes of passionate kissing.

"I can guess, you want to try my breasts. I don't have much in them right now. Rosita drained them. She is a fantastic lady. She makes love to my breasts while she sucks them. I learned how to do it from her. Having her suck mine, watching and feeling how she did it to me. She's a fantastic lover." I smiled.

"Do you, well, do you two, uh, make love to each other much?" She said haltingly, blushing a little.

"Yes, we do. Just after Jim refused to make love to me, she fingered me to a climax, just the way I did to you just now. Then she went down on me and ate me to a fantastic climax. I went down on her and couldn't stop. I loved the taste of her, and the notion that I was giving her a fantastic climax. We got into a 69 and never looked back. Jim caught us in the act and it got him so hot watching us he masturbated right there, but left. In Hawaii he got to watch us close up and absolutely loved it." I smiled, remembering our lovemaking.

"Does he fuck Rosita?" She asked eyes wide.

"No, that's her decision. I know he would love to, and I wouldn't mind if they did, but she just prefers not to. Hey, it's her body and her decision. I respect that. She loves to make love to me in a 69 while he's inside me. She will lick my clit and his cock when it's driving in and out of my pussy. It's fantastic while I eat her pussy at the same time. She's delicious, and when she cums her pussy will sometimes squirt out her pussy juices and I love that. I make sure my mouth is there to catch it." I laughed. "Surprised?"

She laughed and kissed me. "God yes! If anyone would have told me a week ago I'd have a woman suck my breasts and finger fuck me, I'd have said they were crazy. Now you have me really hot from talking about it. I would love to try your milk, if you don't mind." She grinned sheepishly.

"I would love to have you suck my breasts. Jimmy is down and won't want any till morning, and I'll have plenty for him by then, and you too. Do you mind if Rosita watches us? I hate to admit it, but I set you up before, I made sure we left the door open so you would catch us. I hope you aren't too mad. I knew how hot it got you when I sucked your breasts and I wanted to do it again. I loved it and it got me so hot too. I was almost sure you'd go for it if I did it in the right way. I hope you aren't too mad." I grinned trying to disarm her if she was mad at what I had done. I needn't have worried. She threw her head back and laughed.

"Yes, I was surprised, but it got me so fucking hot watching. I didn't think you two could see me, but I was standing just outside the door with my fingers in my pussy rubbing my clit. I had to get away from there and came back to my bedroom, and came like there was no tomorrow. I make so damn much noise, and had the vision of Rosita sucking your breasts and your sweet naked pussy with your fingers rubbing your clit. With the picture of that scene in my mind, I exploded at least twice." She kissed me softly this time, pulling me against her.

I wiggled around and managed to slide my short robe off. We kissed softly and slowly. Our hands stroked and fondled each other's breasts. I loved the feel of her hands on mine and the feel of her soft breasts under my fingers and hands. No wonder men love stroking a woman's breasts.

I got up and pulled her to her feet. Naked we pulled each other close and kissed, and caressed. Her body felt so sensuous against mine. I loved the feel of her breasts against mine; our nipples were hard and poked into soft flesh. Our hips thrust together, pussy mounds pressing together, hands stroking, exploring. I felt her shiver, and knew just how she felt.

I took her by the hand and pulled her gently down the hall to my big bed. I called out for Rosita and she slipped her grinning head out of her room. I crooked my finger at her, and winked at her. Her face lit up looking at Jamie and I both naked. Jamie blushed just a little. She was not used to this open display of our newfound love. I pulled her into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, patting the bed beside me. She lay down and we moved into each other's arms kissing, legs twining. Rosita slipped her gown off and lay down on the other side of Jamie, a little apart from us. We kissed and caressed and finally I rolled over and got astride of Jamie and moved up a little, letting my breasts swing in front of her face. She cupped my breast and stroked it softly.

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,993 Followers